Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,840 members, 7,810,236 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:23 AM

This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper - Technology Market (688) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper (1437266 Views)

Check This Thread For Your Anker Products / Ammc Cargo: Buys And Ships Items From China Via Alibaba,aliexpress,1688,taobao&o / Get Your Orders/items Easily From Aliexpress,alibaba,gearbest,bangood,for Cheap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (685) (686) (687) (688) (689) (690) (691) ... (1438) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by ceaser: 6:21pm On Dec 11, 2021
And now a new discovery.

It seems Speedaf tracking has been included on track24's database, the numbers that end with "R" and not "E" or "O", of course. The latter two still give "invalid tracking number" response on track 24 app.

So not anymore do you have to always go to speedaf website to type in your speedaf tracking number (that ends with "R". Just enter it into your track24 app and get regularly updated as your item transits.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Destinylink(m): 6:22pm On Dec 11, 2021
ceaser:

@ bolded.

Genius43, Lixusheng and jboixxx will come for your head. They seem to believe that NIPOST is the next best thing after rice and dodo.

Lol. I'm waiting for them.

2 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Uchepele(m): 6:37pm On Dec 11, 2021
ceaser:
And now a new discovery.

It seems Speedaf tracking has been included on track24's database, the numbers that end with "R" and not "E" or "O", of course. The latter two still give "invalid tracking number" response on track 24 app.

So not anymore do you have to always go to speedaf website to type in your speedaf tracking number (that ends with "R". Just enter it into your track24 app and get regularly updated as your item transits.
Longest time brof
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Uchepele(m): 6:37pm On Dec 11, 2021
Destinylink:

Lol. I'm waiting for them.
grin grin
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Icolosis(m): 6:51pm On Dec 11, 2021
Me I be traditionalist so I don't understand this Jesus/John the baptist analogy grin

I thought as much, most times comunicating with sellers, their replies do not always make sense, they should just find a customer care agent that can speak English and save all of us some stress

ceaser:

John the baptist arrived before Jesus Christ, as the forerunner. So it has happened before.

Those accessories were sent ahead to prepare the way.

They expect that on daily basis, you should take a look at the screen guard and case until the phone arrives.

cheesy

The guy may not understand what you mean. There is usually a challenge with English language communication for a number of the sellers. They usually use translate to communicate and the translating software may not do proper justice to pass across your message.

So he may understand "split payment" to be another form of payment which to him is different from PayPal, credit card or debit card that he knows are on AE.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Icolosis(m): 6:53pm On Dec 11, 2021
Tracking on speedaf website is still best. Track 24 and aliexpress app stops updating after "Arrived at delivery sorting center" but speedaf shows all the steps and even name of the agents involved in those steps

ceaser:
And now a new discovery.

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Icolosis(m): 6:54pm On Dec 11, 2021
@ceaser

Did you just wake up from hibernation? lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Pussyassniggar(f): 6:56pm On Dec 11, 2021
ceaser:

Anker seems to give some cool feature and quality at affordable price, that is why.

Unless you wanna go for Bose Soundlink II which is a very cool BT speaker first manufactured about 4 years ago but still competing well with this year models of other manufacturers, Anker included.

It goes for 60k on AE though. Anker equivalent goes for around 40k.

So d'you gerrit?

@ bolded. grin

Congrats though. With Singapore Post, your patience has to be likened to cooking a pot of beans with a single stick of candle.and waiting for it to be done.

If you mean after the highjack from Speedaf; usually 3 weeks to one month.
omooo
Nipost na cast aswear
My parcel just dey arrive nipost this evening cry cry
Na to wait till almost January

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Uchepele(m): 6:59pm On Dec 11, 2021
Pussyassniggar:
omooo
Nipost na cast aswear
Is it AliExpress standard shipment?
Abi na untracked wei speedaf handle
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Uchepele(m): 7:00pm On Dec 11, 2021
Pussyassniggar:
omooo
Nipost na cast aswear
Dey are very slow
Speedaf neva teach dem to fast till now
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Adegbem01(m): 7:06pm On Dec 11, 2021
Icolosis:
I begged HongKong Goldway to split payment for me e no gree. I begged and begged and begged all to no avail. The mumu was just saying they do not accept that payment method with smiling emoji on top undecided.
I just had to close eye and use barter

same with me too, i had to use wallet africa, how much is barter exchange rate, and how far your shipping, or hin done land?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Adegbem01(m): 7:07pm On Dec 11, 2021
Icolosis:
No oooo, The phone was sent by Singapore post. It's for the screen guard and phone case. Screen guard and case don arrive before phone grin grin

Ok
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Pussyassniggar(f): 7:07pm On Dec 11, 2021
Uchepele:

Is it AliExpress standard shipment?
Abi na untracked wei speedaf handle
Yh
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Icolosis(m): 7:54pm On Dec 11, 2021
N567 as at then (11:11)
The shipment arrived lagos yesterday

Adegbem01:

same with me too, i had to use wallet africa, how much is barter exchange rate, and how far your shipping, or hin done land?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by ceaser: 8:05pm On Dec 11, 2021
Uchepele:

Longest time brof

I dey o. Na you no dey too show face for the thread na cheesy

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by ceaser: 8:06pm On Dec 11, 2021
Icolosis:
Tracking on speedaf website is still best. Track 24 and aliexpress app stops updating after "Arrived at delivery sorting center" but speedaf shows all the steps and even name of the agents involved in those steps

You're right.

Icolosis:
@ceaser

Did you just wake up from hibernation? lipsrsealed

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Me myself I wonder o. As I just dey rattle dey go. My fingers no just wan stop. grin
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by vickystaring(m): 8:46pm On Dec 11, 2021
Prechy2Ej:
Good evening house, pls can I get the contact of asaba nipost office.
My package has been stuck with them since the last two week awaiting redirection ( this is obtained from nipost customer care)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Degrezhaa: 10:12am On Dec 12, 2021
I won the dispute.
Thanks to Ceaser and the rest of you guys who helped me to not fall for the seller's tricks.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by okikigsm: 10:49am On Dec 12, 2021
pls your advice or opinion is needed.I ordered am item, I received notification that item shipped but no tracking no.I contacted d seller he keep telling me that I should check order detail.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Pussyassniggar(f): 11:11am On Dec 12, 2021
Hi everyone
My parcel just arrived nipost
I'm I to call them or they'll notify me for delivery or pickup

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by ceaser: 11:57am On Dec 12, 2021
Pussyassniggar:
Hi everyone

Bro, this is a speedaf parcel highjacked by NIPOST. It will likely be subjected to the same delayed, prolonged and frustrating transit and delivery (with delivery charges of course) that the usual NIPOST SG, HK, RS, LP etc parcels go thru in their hands.

The item is an "NG" tracking number that probably ends with "E" or "O". I currently have 3 items that got that update status about a week ago, so I have since then activated my patience button. So being with NIPOST, I'd suggest you give it 3 weeks to 1 month from the date of that last update to lay your hands on the item. If you call NIPOST now even with that tracking info up there, they will tell you that they don't have your item with them yet. Yes, it's that hopeless. In fact, I can assure you that the "arrived at NIPOST" status is the last you will see regarding that item until it is delivered to you and even after delivery , it still won't be updated to "delivered".

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by gentlezypher: 12:04pm On Dec 12, 2021
agadam:

Sign up with either you gmail or facebook account, input your correct address that you want you items to be ship to.
Hit search bottom for the item you want to order
You buy then pay with your debit card and you now choose your preferred shipping method (i prefer AE standard shipping grin)
Then you wait for your goods to land grin, you will be notified through your email and you can track your items with either postal. ninja or speedaf. com or track24. net
Very easy cheesy
how did you do with postal code?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Babalegba(m): 12:21pm On Dec 12, 2021
Pussyassniggar:
Hi everyone
They'll contact you at their leisure,the Nigerian way.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Meloski(m): 12:27pm On Dec 12, 2021
gentlezypher:
goggle search it or rather locate a post office not too far from your location and use theirs, as simple as that boss.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by agadam(m): 2:24pm On Dec 12, 2021
gentlezypher:
Just google the area you are living postal code
For example you live in Ikeja, google IKEJA POSTAL CODE and you will see the list of all the postal codes in Ikeja, then you choose the one closer to you cool
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jossypajay: 2:35pm On Dec 12, 2021
Anker products are ok but there are some of their products that has factory defects. I have the Anker soundcore mini, the sound core select and the soundcore pro+. The first two are working fine but the pro+ stopped charging less than a week after I bought it. I heard it's a factory default. So for now my pro+ brand new is useless because it cannot be charged.
Anyone here with idea on what to do

ceaser:

Anker seems to give some cool feature and quality at affordable price, that is why.

Unless you wanna go for Bose Soundlink II which is a very cool BT speaker first manufactured about 4 years ago but still competing well with this year models of other manufacturers, Anker included.

It goes for 60k on AE though. Anker equivalent goes for around 40k.

So d'you gerrit?

@ bolded. grin

Congrats though. With Singapore Post, your patience has to be likened to cooking a pot of beans with a single stick of candle.and waiting for it to be done.

If you mean after the highjack from Speedaf; usually 3 weeks to one month.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Babalegba(m): 2:51pm On Dec 12, 2021
jossypajay:
Anker products are ok but there are some of their products that has factory defects. I have the Anker soundcore mini, the sound core select and the soundcore pro+. The first two are working fine but the pro+ stopped charging less than a week after I bought it. I heard it's a factory default. So for now my pro+ brand new is useless because it cannot be charged.
Anyone here with idea on what to do

Isn't it possible to launch a dispute.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by FluidQueen(f): 3:52pm On Dec 12, 2021
Horladayod1:

RB is most likely Nipost. Speedaf uses NG. My soundcore motion plus too has the RB tracking number and I'm kinda worried. My Soundpeats Sonic with RB is yet to arrive since March and I've received quite a lot of orders through Speedaf since then.
have you received your anker yet?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Adegbem01(m): 5:23pm On Dec 12, 2021
Icolosis:
N567 as at then (11:11)
The shipment arrived lagos yesterday

wow congrats brother
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by IMAliyu(m): 5:33pm On Dec 12, 2021
IMAliyu:
SD card I ordered on 8th Nov, should arrive by next week.

Made 3 more orders using non trackable free shipping.
2 using "caino super economy global" which gave me a number with NG...E (speedaf) for both and the 2 packages got combined and upgraded to a single tracking number with NG...R

The other one using "caino super economy for special goods" which gave me an LP...(UA...) tracking number.

I've gotten all of my Speedaf orders.

Remaining the Nipost one, that has been reading arrived country of destination since 1st Dec.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by BaEnki(m): 5:53pm On Dec 12, 2021
Giveter:
no don't buy now, it festive period.

Thank you so much. Pls when is the right time to buy?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Pussyassniggar(f): 6:24pm On Dec 12, 2021
ceaser:

Bro, this is a speedaf parcel highjacked by NIPOST. It will likely be subjected to the same delayed, prolonged and frustrating transit and delivery (with delivery charges of course) that the usual NIPOST SG, HK, RS, LP etc parcels go thru in their hands.

The item is an "NG" tracking number that probably ends with "E" or "O". I currently have 3 items that got that update status about a week ago, so I have since then activated my patience button. So being with NIPOST, I'd suggest you give it 3 weeks to 1 month from the date of that last update to lay your hands on the item. If you call NIPOST now even with that tracking info up there, they will tell you that they don't have your item with them yet. Yes, it's that hopeless. In fact, I can assure you that the "arrived at NIPOST" status is the last you will see regarding that item until it is delivered to you and even after delivery , it still won't be updated to "delivered".
Wow
I'll just be patient then cry

(1) (2) (3) ... (685) (686) (687) (688) (689) (690) (691) ... (1438) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread Store / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) / **PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.