Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,207 members, 7,815,211 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:04 AM

This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper - Technology Market (686) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper (1443468 Views)

Check This Thread For Your Anker Products / Ammc Cargo: Buys And Ships Items From China Via Alibaba,aliexpress,1688,taobao&o / Get Your Orders/items Easily From Aliexpress,alibaba,gearbest,bangood,for Cheap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (683) (684) (685) (686) (687) (688) (689) ... (1440) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by sirqeeboi(m): 9:50pm On Dec 10, 2021
All these ppl buying speaker up and down. Hope u won't be disturbing una Neighbor with it..
That how my neighbor woke up one day started playing Oniduro mi for hours and I have a Zoom discussion meeting that will pay me for just one hour. Had to leave house to another place .

5 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by bookwizard11(m): 10:27pm On Dec 10, 2021
Emmyblessed1:

Please how do I order for goods above $200

Download and Register on barter. Then create a dollar virtual card to start making payment. Thats all

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Chimex1930(m): 10:38pm On Dec 10, 2021
Hausa:
Dem still dey charge their routine N500 for there?
Yes I paid #500

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by TheLoneCitizen(m): 11:45pm On Dec 10, 2021
Hello to everyone here.

My order has been cleared by custom. Received in speedaf international warehouse.

But now showing Arrived at【LOS-CN1】. What does this mean please?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by genius43(m): 11:54pm On Dec 10, 2021
TheLoneCitizen:
Hello to everyone here.

My order has been cleared by custom. Received in speedaf international warehouse.

But now showing Arrived at【LOS-CN1】. What does this mean please?

This shouldn't be your concern for now. This is Speedafs logistic codes for item warehouses and sorting centres
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by TheLoneCitizen(m): 11:55pm On Dec 10, 2021
genius43:

This shouldn't be your concern for now. This is Speedafs logistic codes for item warehouses and sorting centres

Thank you.

Please, what does "no relevant waybill information" means?

Got it for this package: LP00482704141957
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by genius43(m): 11:58pm On Dec 10, 2021
TheLoneCitizen:

Thank you.

Please, what does "no relevant waybill information" means?

Got it for this package: LP00482704141957

Because Speedaf has no business with this package. Only tracking numbers with NG is Speedafs domain.

RB, RU, LP, UA and others are Nipost. Track with track24.net

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Emmyblessed1: 2:12am On Dec 11, 2021
bookwizard11:

Download and Register on barter. Then create a dollar virtual card to start making payment. Thats all
What is their conversion rate of naira to dollar
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by avalon7(m): 5:31am On Dec 11, 2021
Hausa:
Wait, is this possible?
Like, is there an option for that?

Yeah... I even saw the option to pay via PayPal on jumia but i haven't tried it yet. I placed an order on Banggood yesterday and paid via PayPal
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Ologunsunny: 6:16am On Dec 11, 2021
Emmyblessed1:

Please tell us more about the rate
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by earthrealm(m): 6:27am On Dec 11, 2021
guente02:

I used my barter card after my access bank account bailed on me. Go get a barter virtual card and top it up with your bank. Get started https://barter.me/

What rate do they use? black market fx rate?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Prechy2Ej: 6:38am On Dec 11, 2021
[Pls bro can I get ur numb, think we are going thru the same nipost problem=vickystaring post=108356519]
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Icolosis(m): 7:13am On Dec 11, 2021
They use black market rate.
They used to show the rate in the app before but since CBN and aboki fx wahala they removed it. You now have to ask the customer care in live chat to get the rate.

The rate as at Nov 11(When I wanted to place 11:11 orders):
Funding: N566 per dollar
Withdrawal: N554 per dollar

It must have changed a bit now but it will be nowhere near bank rates

Ologunsunny:

Please tell us more about the rate

earthrealm:

What rate do they use? black market fx rate?

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by WHITELIGHTER: 7:16am On Dec 11, 2021
One thing about people here is they continue asking repeated questions time and time again….why not flip back a few pages and read up

2 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Ifeanyi4491(m): 7:44am On Dec 11, 2021
genius43:

Because Speedaf has no business with this package. Only tracking numbers with NG is Speedafs domain.

pls bro is it possible to use physical card and virtual card to made a payment above 100usd with the same account
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by buoye1(m): 8:16am On Dec 11, 2021
Speedaf in Ibadan are not serious, they refuse to deliver my item, updating on their site that i requested for a reschedule which i didn't! This is the second time

2 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by TheLoneCitizen(m): 8:17am On Dec 11, 2021
genius43:

Wanted to ask. Are you an agent with Aliexpress? How do you know so much?

Also, this package was last updated on track24.net November 26 (SHIPMENT INFORMATION RECEIVED).

Like speedaf, should I also be expecting a call? Or am I I to take proactive actions?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Hausa(m): 8:40am On Dec 11, 2021
avalon7:

Yeah... I even saw the option to pay via PayPal on jumia but i haven't tried it yet. I placed an order on Banggood yesterday and paid via PayPal
You didn't answer the question. Is there a way to pay via PayPal on AE?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Icolosis(m): 8:45am On Dec 11, 2021
Speedaf now sends an email upon delivery. Soo much loving it. AliExpress should just make this guys default courier for AliExpress standard shipping

4 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Destinylink(m): 8:56am On Dec 11, 2021
This union between SPEEDAF & NIPOST is so unholy! My item got to Speedaf intl. WH on the 6th of Dec., pick-up by SPEEDAF agent on the 7th of Dec. I was surprised to see departed for NIPOST on the 9th. Till now no update.

I chatted with one of their agent yesterday. The agent said the whole arrangement is from AliExpress, that whenever I'm ordering any item from AliExpress, to avoid SPEEDAF-NIPOST union; I should always choose ALIEXPRESS STANDARD SHIPPING. The agent further stated that all SPEEDAF waybill number that ends with "R" are usually delivered by SPEEDAF while the ones that ends with "E" are amostly sent to Nipost for final delivery.

Nipost sucks!

7 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by gr8gem(f): 8:56am On Dec 11, 2021
Someone Please help me respond to this question thank you.

gr8gem:
I ordered two item from same store, the tracking number started with NG and ended with E but it was later changed to another tracking number with S and ended with 45, Casiano shipping, please what does it mean.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Icolosis(m): 9:08am On Dec 11, 2021
It was most probably upgraded to combined delivery
Drop the full tracking number.

gr8gem:
Someone Please help me respond to this question thank you.

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by bookwizard11(m): 9:09am On Dec 11, 2021
Emmyblessed1:

The last time i used on Dec 2 was #576 to $1
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Ibenny(f): 9:39am On Dec 11, 2021
Please who has purchased power bank from aliexpress in the past? Can you please recommend me one, I can't seems to find the right one.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Hausa(m): 9:52am On Dec 11, 2021
Ibenny:
Please who has purchased power bank from aliexpress in the past? Can you please recommend me one, I can't seems to find the right one.
Even if you see, the shipping fee will be too bogus for you.

There are trusted sellers in Nigeria and on nairaland that sell.
Check them out.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by CreativeWeb(m): 10:49am On Dec 11, 2021
Hausa:
Nice.
Lagos?

Enugu.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by gentlezypher: 10:50am On Dec 11, 2021
agadam:
My first order from AE, as at 15 nov.
is here already cheesy
do you mind giving step by step guide please? I want to try my luck
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by gentlezypher: 10:59am On Dec 11, 2021
Psycho99:
Omo
I've gotten 4 of my packages ordered on 11.11 from speedaf. 3 were combined package and the other one was delivery solely. Never gotten my packages so fast like this ever. So happy right now
baba abeg what is the postal for that post office close to slaughter?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Pussyassniggar(f): 11:02am On Dec 11, 2021
Destinylink:
This union between SPEEDAF & NIPOST is so unholy! My item got to Speedaf intl. WH on the 6th of Dec., pick-up by SPEEDAF agent on the 7th of Dec. I was surprised to see departed for NIPOST on the 9th. Till now no update.

I chatted with one of their agent yesterday. The agent said the whole arrangement is from AliExpress, that whenever I'm ordering any item from AliExpress, to avoid SPEEDAF-NIPOST union; I should always choose ALIEXPRESS STANDARD SHIPPING. The agent further stated that all SPEEDAF waybill number that ends with "R" are usually delivered by SPEEDAF while the ones that ends with "E" are amostly sent to Nipost for final delivery.

Nipost sucks!
We're in the same shoes now cry cry

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by genius43(m): 11:05am On Dec 11, 2021
TheLoneCitizen:

Wanted to ask. Are you an agent with Aliexpress? How do you know so much?

Also, this package was last updated on track24.net November 26 (SHIPMENT INFORMATION RECEIVED).

Like speedaf, should I also be expecting a call? Or am I I to take proactive actions?

1. There is nothing like AliExpress agent. Experience they say is a great teacher. I am pretty sure if you follow this thread religiously, you would learn a lot and be armed with info ahead of time.

2. Allow track24 to finish refreshing, when I checked that package seemed to have entered the country. The last update was Dec 5th or 6th if I recall. But there may not be further update from that point if it is an untracked shipping method.

3. Even before the existence of Speedaf, Nipost(Your delivery Post Office) will communicate with you in form of SMS or Phone Call to come and collect your item and you will be told to come with handling fees.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by genius43(m): 11:08am On Dec 11, 2021
Ifeanyi4491:
pls bro is it possible to use physical card and virtual card to made a payment above 100usd with the same account

Do you mean the same bank?

(1) (2) (3) ... (683) (684) (685) (686) (687) (688) (689) ... (1440) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread Store / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) / **PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.