Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,246 members, 7,815,359 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:12 AM

This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper - Technology Market (687) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper (1443605 Views)

Check This Thread For Your Anker Products / Ammc Cargo: Buys And Ships Items From China Via Alibaba,aliexpress,1688,taobao&o / Get Your Orders/items Easily From Aliexpress,alibaba,gearbest,bangood,for Cheap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (684) (685) (686) (687) (688) (689) (690) ... (1440) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by vickystaring(m): 11:25am On Dec 11, 2021
genius43:

1. There is nothing like AliExpress agent. Experience they say is a great teacher. I am pretty sure if you follow this thread religiously, you would learn a lot and be armed with info ahead of time.

2. Allow track24 to finish refreshing, when I checked that package seemed to have entered the country. The last update was Dec 5th or 6th if I recall. But there may not be further update from that point if it is an untracked shipping method.

3. Even before the existence of Speedaf, Nipost(Your delivery Post Office) will communicate with you in form of SMS or Phone Call to come and collect your item and you will be told to come with handling fees.
Omo
Genius, u no reply my tagged message cry
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by genius43(m): 11:31am On Dec 11, 2021
vickystaring:

Omo
Genius, u no reply my tagged message cry

I saw the post and I believe others have trashed it out. You can keep disturbing their CS till a resolution is reached.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by avalon7(m): 12:16pm On Dec 11, 2021
Hausa:
You didn't answer the question. Is there a way to pay via PayPal on AE?

Wear your glasses and read my response again undecided

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by guente02(m): 12:53pm On Dec 11, 2021
earthrealm:

What rate do they use? black market fx rate?
57x. Those guys be moving hella mad.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by chocolatee(f): 12:58pm On Dec 11, 2021
My 11/11 parcel has arrived, speedaf call me to come and collect it due to no bike movement in kaduna

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Ibenny(f): 1:17pm On Dec 11, 2021
Hausa:
Even if you see, the shipping fee will be too bogus for you.

There are trusted sellers in Nigeria and on nairaland that sell.
Check them out.
Okay.. Thanks
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Emmyblessed1: 1:26pm On Dec 11, 2021
Icolosis:

Omo I'm still waiting for my Poco X3 pro from Hong Kong Goldway at 11:11
Seller took too long to ship (almost 5 days�). Got tracking number RB..
I check the tracking every morning and night�
Left country of origin on 24th nov
Na to go relax for one month be that. Hope it won't take longer because of Christmas holidays
Please how did u order for the phone cos it’s above $200
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Adegbem01(m): 1:42pm On Dec 11, 2021
Icolosis:
Speedaf now sends an email upon delivery. Soo much loving it. AliExpress should just make this guys default courier for AliExpress standard shipping
please is this the poco x3 you order, which was disspacted on the 24th?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Ray1251(m): 1:45pm On Dec 11, 2021
Emmyblessed1:

Go get your self access bank Visa or MasterCard capped at $300 @₦470

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Gideonanj21(m): 1:53pm On Dec 11, 2021
[quote author=Emmyblessed1 post=108403762]
Please how did u order for the phone cos it’s above $200[/quo)
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Gideonanj21(m): 2:03pm On Dec 11, 2021
Icolosis:

Omo I'm still waiting for my Poco X3 pro from Hong Kong Goldway at 11:11
Seller took too long to ship (almost 5 days�). Got tracking number RB..
I check the tracking every morning and night�
Left country of origin on 24th nov
Na to go relax for one month be that. Hope it won't take longer because of Christmas holidays

Shey ur parcel don arrive for nija?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Adegbem01(m): 2:12pm On Dec 11, 2021
Emmyblessed1:

there are two ways to it, first is to ask the seller to split payment and you look for extra card to make the various payment (but not all sellers do agree to the style). the other way around it is to use third party payment platform like barter, wallet Africa and sort ( but they use black market price for exchange)
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by chrisja(m): 2:15pm On Dec 11, 2021
I ordered before 11/11, item stock on obect rerouted since 14th Nov (first time I am seeing this on AliExpress) while I items I ordered on 11/11 has been delivered... What's going on with Aliexpress shipping?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jibikunle: 2:35pm On Dec 11, 2021
Mine has been stuck here since 17th

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Icolosis(m): 3:13pm On Dec 11, 2021
I used barter virtual card at N567 per dollar

Emmyblessed1:

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by genius43(m): 3:14pm On Dec 11, 2021
chrisja:
I ordered before 11/11, item stock on obect rerouted since 14th Nov (first time I am seeing this on AliExpress) while I items I ordered on 11/11 has been delivered... What's going on with Aliexpress shipping?

Nothing is going on because what you are experiencing isn't new.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Icolosis(m): 3:14pm On Dec 11, 2021
No oooo, The phone was sent by Singapore post. It's for the screen guard and phone case. Screen guard and case don arrive before phone grin grin

Adegbem01:
please is this the poco x3 you order, which was disspacted on the 24th?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Icolosis(m): 3:15pm On Dec 11, 2021
Yeah, arrived Nigeria yesterday

Gideonanj21:

Shey ur parcel don arrive for nija?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Icolosis(m): 3:17pm On Dec 11, 2021
I begged HongKong Goldway to split payment for me e no gree. I begged and begged and begged all to no avail. The mumu was just saying they do not accept that payment method with smiling emoji on top undecided.
I just had to close eye and use barter

Adegbem01:

there are two ways to it, first is to ask the seller to split payment and you look for extra card to make the various payment (but not all sellers do agree to the style). the other way around it is to use third party payment platform like barter, wallet Africa and sort ( but they use black market price for exchange)
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Gideonanj21(m): 3:22pm On Dec 11, 2021
Icolosis:
Yeah, arrived Nigeria yesterday

Congratulations.
Me i know say u be gamer na why u buy poco x3 pro. Flex am wella
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Icolosis(m): 3:25pm On Dec 11, 2021
Don't congratulate yet ooo, until I have it in my hands. Nipost can behave anyhow

Quite the opposite, I don't play games at all grin
I just don't want any iota of hanging when I'm using my phone

Gideonanj21:

Congratulations.
Me i know say u be gamer na why u buy poco x3 pro. Flex am wella
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by agadam(m): 3:50pm On Dec 11, 2021
gentlezypher:
do you mind giving step by step guide please? I want to try my luck

Sign up with either you gmail or facebook account, input your correct address that you want you items to be ship to.
Hit search bottom for the item you want to order
You buy then pay with your debit card and you now choose your preferred shipping method (i prefer AE standard shipping grin)
Then you wait for your goods to land grin, you will be notified through your email and you can track your items with either postal. ninja or speedaf. com or track24. net
Very easy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by bernar234: 4:10pm On Dec 11, 2021
Hello, please does anyone know the monthly limit on GT bank cards?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jboixxx: 4:17pm On Dec 11, 2021
Ibenny:
Please who has purchased power bank from aliexpress in the past? Can you please recommend me one, I can't seems to find the right one.
Come for ROMOSS or Redmi Powerbanks. 20, 30 and 40kmah. Avail in Ikeja and Taraba.

Direct call or WhatsApp, Click Me
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jboixxx: 4:18pm On Dec 11, 2021
bernar234:
Hello, please does anyone know the monthly limit on GT bank cards?
$100

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Hausa(m): 4:57pm On Dec 11, 2021
avalon7:

Wear your glasses and read my response again undecided
Okay. So where can one find that option on AE?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Prechy2Ej: 5:03pm On Dec 11, 2021
Good evening house, pls can I get the contact of asaba nipost office.
My package has been stuck with them since the last two week awaiting redirection ( this is obtained from nipost customer care)

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by ceaser: 5:26pm On Dec 11, 2021
Lixusheng:

I told you back then singapore post items is based on Luck... u nor gree believe grin grin

i have items despatched September October yet to arrive via Singapore post.. but who collect im item fast nor de gree believe until e experience am cheesy cheesy.. Singapore post items make stop in 2-3 countries before coming here.. sometimes it get lost in theae transit countries.. but most times we blame Nipost

jboixxx:
Abi o.

I have Singapore Post delivery that's been dispatched since Oct. 20th. Only God knows when that one go land.

It's you two that are getting it all wrong and twisted. If tracking information reads " departed country of origin" and there's no record of "arrived destination country", there is little reason to blame NIPOST for that one and indeed that is the way it has been for most folks that take the swipes at NIPOST, I included.

The majority of cases where NIPOST has been blamed, and rightly so, for the many vices is when items read "arrived at country of destination" plus or minus "cleared by customs" and the items seem take forever to update to "failed delivery", arrive or even in some cases vanish into thin air afterwards which will make the buyer to start pushing for uncertain refunds of some kind from AE.

NIPOST is complicit in certain inefficiencies, so I don't know why you're now trying to tag the buyer the bad guy. If speedaf had not entered into the picture, we may yet not know the abbysmal extent of NIPOST inefficiency. And it is so dangerously pervasive and contagious that they have even introduced such inefficiency into some parcels of Speedaf highjacked

Nana2018:

Well, Speedaf riders don’t just request for those sums of money. The waybill numbers determine this. ‘R’ is free and ‘O’ or ‘E’ are not. Nipost collects handling charges from customers though.

@ bolded. That is incorrect. All inbound items handled by Speedaf are delivered to the receiver without charges.

"R" items are home delivery. "E" items are self pick up and if you arrange with a rider to bring it for you for a token, then that's different.

What guys are saying is a rider bringing items which is either "R" or "E" and then charge fees on those items. It is wrong, for those fees are illegal. If it is not, someone here that posted that he reported the incident to speedaf and he got refunded his money back with apologies will not have been attended to.

kizileo:
How una de talk say speedaf na free when they sent me this?

This message simply addressed your inquiry.

You asked how much for delivering an item and you got the response based on the weight of the item "YOU WANT TO SEND".

I shipped an item thru speedaf to the North (Kaduna) about three weeks ago, a 12kg item. The charges was and 6k5 and it was delivered within 72 hours.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by ceaser: 5:49pm On Dec 11, 2021
Icolosis:
I'm just seeing Anker everywhere on this thread. Everyone is buying Anker speakers.
Please what's so special about them?

Anker seems to give some cool feature and quality at affordable price, that is why.

Unless you wanna go for Bose Soundlink II which is a very cool BT speaker first manufactured about 4 years ago but still competing well with this year models of other manufacturers, Anker included.

It goes for 60k on AE though. Anker equivalent goes for around 40k.

So d'you gerrit?

Neutrongoodie:
I just received my soundcore motion plus after 71 days cheesy cheesy cheesy

Pheeew

@ bolded. grin

Congrats though. With Singapore Post, your patience has to be likened to cooking a pot of beans with a single stick of candle.and waiting for it to be done.

Pussyassniggar:

How long does it take nipost to deliver

If you mean after the highjack from Speedaf; usually 3 weeks to one month.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by TruthUntold: 5:58pm On Dec 11, 2021
Gideonanj21:

Didn't u see d screen screen dude��‍♂.
His parcel was coming through Singapore post n it has been in transit since 92days
I'm talking about the other guy that was asking about Cainiao

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by ceaser: 6:01pm On Dec 11, 2021
Destinylink:
This union between SPEEDAF & NIPOST is so unholy! My item got to Speedaf intl. WH on the 6th of Dec., pick-up by SPEEDAF agent on the 7th of Dec. I was surprised to see departed for NIPOST on the 9th. Till now no update.

I chatted with one of their agent yesterday. The agent said the whole arrangement is from AliExpress, that whenever I'm ordering any item from AliExpress, to avoid SPEEDAF-NIPOST union; I should always choose ALIEXPRESS STANDARD SHIPPING. The agent further stated that all SPEEDAF waybill number that ends with "R" are usually delivered by SPEEDAF while the ones that ends with "E" are amostly sent to Nipost for final delivery.

Nipost sucks!

@ bolded.

Genius43, Lixusheng and jboixxx will come for your head. They seem to believe that NIPOST is the next best thing after rice and dodo.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by ceaser: 6:10pm On Dec 11, 2021
Icolosis:
No oooo, The phone was sent by Singapore post. It's for the screen guard and phone case. Screen guard and case don arrive before phone grin grin

John the baptist arrived before Jesus Christ, as the forerunner. So it has happened before.

Those accessories were sent ahead to prepare the way.

They expect that on daily basis, you should take a look at the screen guard and case until the phone arrives.

cheesy

Icolosis:
I begged HongKong Goldway to split payment for me e no gree. I begged and begged and begged all to no avail. The mumu was just saying they do not accept that payment method with smiling emoji on top undecided.
I just had to close eye and use barter

The guy may not understand what you mean. There is usually a challenge with English language communication for a number of the sellers. They usually use translate to communicate and the translating software may not do proper justice to pass across your message.

So he may understand "split payment" to be another form of payment which to him is different from PayPal, credit card or debit card that he knows are on AE.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (684) (685) (686) (687) (688) (689) (690) ... (1440) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread Store / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) / **PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.