Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:37 AM

This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper - Technology Market (707) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper (1446337 Views)

Check This Thread For Your Anker Products / Ammc Cargo: Buys And Ships Items From China Via Alibaba,aliexpress,1688,taobao&o / Get Your Orders/items Easily From Aliexpress,alibaba,gearbest,bangood,for Cheap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (704) (705) (706) (707) (708) (709) (710) ... (1441) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by nani667: 8:57pm On Dec 28, 2021
jboixxx:
You're likely to get an offer of coins exchange for AliExpress Coupon before the expiration. They offered my bro $30(0) coupon for 3000 coins this evening.

Really... Makes sense

Hope it is Aliexpress Coupon sha..., and not these other Skrep store Coupons...

Unlike you My coins no reach thousands but at least if I can see some small coupons for it I will happily collect with all alacrity
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by burner44(m): 8:59pm On Dec 28, 2021
For those making purchases less than 100 dollars, Wema Bank got the best rate of 461 to a dollar. Just putting it out there not like there is a difference lol

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by itsUmohEtido(m): 9:08pm On Dec 28, 2021
Will do, thank You.
Ray1251:

I paid for a course over 250 USD this month, contact customer care for assistance on why your payment is not going through,they will give you a detailed reason
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Babalegba(m): 9:32pm On Dec 28, 2021
nani667:

See plenty coins shocked

And ther is a section to exchange and use them while purchasing items... You supposedly pay much less for the item... The scam involved is that they will collect all their money back with the shipping fee...

I jejely agreed to allow the coins to waste
It's not a scam, it is a loyalty scheme and is used used in western countries particularly UK and USA. It is used to keep and encourage repeated custom and is free. A good example is the Tesco clubcard points in the UK.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Icolosis(m): 9:36pm On Dec 28, 2021
jboixxx:
There's a reason why people pay for AESS and cainiao options are said to be untracked. Pay for shipping and let it be delivered to you or go for cheap and wait for NIPOST delivery.

If you must gamble to use cainiao, be sure your PO is responsive.

Anyways, I'm looking forward to a better NIPOST in a few weeks.

Until them nack you Singpost for AESS

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Rey33: 3:48am On Dec 29, 2021
mctfopt:

Logistics is never a very precise game, you may order and get it in two weeks, one month, two months, or even never. The thing is to have this info at the back of your mind while ordering so you don't get too much disappointed. But the good news is you stand a good chance to get your money back if tracking shows you never collected the item after 75-90 days period.

I've ordered keyboard for laptops like thrice, I got all of them under six weeks. But that's just my experience, yours may arrive faster or later.

PS: read the description well before you order so you don't order Russian keyboard or even the wrong keyboard. When in doubt, ask the seller. It even got to the point I uploaded my own keyboard pictures for seller to confirm they have it grin

Goodluck
Pls can you help me other for a product in Aliexpress?... I'll love to chat with u on WhatsApp
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Gideonanj21(m): 4:57am On Dec 29, 2021
Good day guys, this is a quick guide or help. Cause I did it. For some of of who have used singapost and haven't gotten out parcels. We can @ them on their social media accounts to quicken things.
Their dms are closed but if u @ them, they canooen their dms for u once they see u have tagged them.
Good luck, I hope u all get ur parcels safely

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by mctfopt: 6:17am On Dec 29, 2021
Rey33:

Pls can you help me other for a product in Aliexpress?... I'll love to chat with u on WhatsApp

I can help you show you how to order, unfortunately all my cards are always maxed out (Nigeria naira debit card has dollar limit of between $300 to $100 per month). I max these out in first week of every month. Feel free to ask your questions here. I'll try my best to answer em.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Ray1251(m): 6:28am On Dec 29, 2021
hello, guys Please I need a recommendation on earbuds for me to buy, just something to use once in a while.thanks
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Donsheddy: 6:44am On Dec 29, 2021
Gideonanj21:
Good day guys, this is a quick guide or help. Cause I did it. For some of of who have used singapost and haven't gotten out parcels. We can @ them on their social media accounts to quicken things.
Their dms are closed but if u @ them, they canooen their dms for u once they see u have tagged them.
Good luck, I hope u all get ur parcels safely

On Twitter or Facebook?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Gideonanj21(m): 7:13am On Dec 29, 2021
Donsheddy:

On Twitter or Facebook?
I used Instagram. I'm sure they will have other social media accounts
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Salarys: 7:28am On Dec 29, 2021
Please is there anyone around here who helps with buying stuff on AliExpress?

I need to get a pouch for my earbuds but don't know how to go about it
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by saint2ace(m): 7:36am On Dec 29, 2021
Ray1251:
hello, guys Please I need a recommendation on earbuds for me to buy, just something to use once in a while.thanks

State ur requirements and budget. That will help shortlist choices...
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Rey33: 8:19am On Dec 29, 2021
mctfopt:

I can help you show you how to order, unfortunately all my cards are always maxed out (Nigeria naira debit card has dollar limit of between $300 to $100 per month). I max these out in first week of every month. Feel free to ask your questions here. I'll try my best to answer em.
Thank you, but I don't have a master or Visa card only verve card...
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by genius43(m): 9:28am On Dec 29, 2021
Salarys:

Open an AliExpress account and do it yourself.

5 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by mctfopt: 9:54am On Dec 29, 2021
Rey33:

Thank you, but I don't have a master or Visa card only verve card...

You can go to your bank and request for another card ...it'll cost you about ₦1050. Tell the bank you have lost the Verve card and now insist on getting either a Visa or MasterCard. The best way to do this thing is to do it yourself so you don't open yourself to scams. It's pretty simple and straightforward.

3 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Salarys: 10:27am On Dec 29, 2021
genius43:

Open an AliExpress account and do it yourself.

I used to think the process of adding a card and all that was as cumbersome as it was 4-5years back.

I followed your advice and I have made the order.

Payment is confirmed and Item is "waiting to be shipped"

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Ray1251(m): 10:42am On Dec 29, 2021
saint2ace:

State ur requirements and budget. That will help shortlist choices...
less than 15k I already have a noise-canceling headphone, just ok sound, I dont care much about battery life.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by mustyy: 12:58pm On Dec 29, 2021
Please how will check that ?, is my first time ordering item online, it is just leather flip case for my phone, i paid for shipping separately.
Icolosis:

Speedaf or Singpost?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by okikigsm: 12:59pm On Dec 29, 2021
I wonder why some item are cheap and the cost of shipping so high.is it meant to discourage buyers or what?
e.g
selling price $13.42 shipping =$322.02
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Rey33: 1:03pm On Dec 29, 2021
mctfopt:

You can go to your bank and request for another card ...it'll cost you about ₦1050. Tell the bank you have lost the Verve card and now insist on getting either a Visa or MasterCard. The best way to do this thing is to do it yourself so you don't open yourself to scams. It's pretty simple and straightforward.
Thanks I just created a virtual visa card and it worked.. M
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by itsUmohEtido(m): 1:06pm On Dec 29, 2021
To whom it may concern.
The Poco F3 is currently on sale on Banggood for just $242 for 8GB 256GB, and $220 for 6GB 128GB. With shipping and damage/misplaced insurance cost, it's still less than N118k using Access Bank card. (Access has a $300/month limit and goes for N470/$).
This Banggood offer ends in 5days though.
I come in peace.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Poopypants: 1:12pm On Dec 29, 2021
Salarys:

very easy, you can do it yourself
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Poopypants: 1:15pm On Dec 29, 2021
okikigsm:
I wonder why some item are cheap and the cost of shipping so high.is it meant to discourage buyers or what?
e.g
selling price $13.42 shipping =$322.02
thats the price of the item you are buying , they are just calling it shipping fee to entice buyers.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by saint2ace(m): 1:16pm On Dec 29, 2021
Ray1251:

less than 15k I already have a noise-canceling headphone, just ok sound, I dont care much about battery life.

I have 3 options for you, all available on Jumia at less than ur budget, however, you get great sound separation and good battery life.
In no particular order:-

Anker SoundCore R100, if u can still find it; goes for ₦9,999.
Edifier TWS 1 pro goes for ₦14, 499
QCT T5 goes for between ₦7,500 - ₦9,000 depends on where u're buying from.
These are my top picks, I've tested all which is why I can recommend them, others can make their inputs too..... Cheers

NB: An honourable mention is the Edifier X5 which retails for ₦9, 399....
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jakjohnny: 1:45pm On Dec 29, 2021
Check out Tozo T6, it is now cheaper self
Ray1251:

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jakjohnny: 1:46pm On Dec 29, 2021
itsUmohEtido:
To whom it may concern.
The Poco F3 is currently on sale on Banggood for just $242 for 8GB 256GB, and $220 for 6GB 128GB. With shipping and damage/misplaced insurance cost, it's still less than N118k using Access Bank card. (Access has a $300/month limit and goes for N470/$).
This Banggood offer ends in 5days though.
I come in peace.

How is the shipping of this Banggood, hope no too much issues because I haven't gotten anything on their site before

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by genius43(m): 1:52pm On Dec 29, 2021
Salarys:

I used to think the process of adding a card and all that was as cumbersome as it was 4-5years back.

I followed your advice and I have made the order.

Payment is confirmed and Item is "waiting to be shipped"

Thank you.

You are welcome, it is a straightforward process. Nice you have done it without stress.

(1) (2) (3) ... (704) (705) (706) (707) (708) (709) (710) ... (1441) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread Store / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) / **PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.