Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:32 AM

This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper - Technology Market (710) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper (1444609 Views)

Check This Thread For Your Anker Products / Ammc Cargo: Buys And Ships Items From China Via Alibaba,aliexpress,1688,taobao&o / Get Your Orders/items Easily From Aliexpress,alibaba,gearbest,bangood,for Cheap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (707) (708) (709) (710) (711) (712) (713) ... (1440) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Encitee3991(m): 9:39pm On Dec 30, 2021
Umidigi a9 needed
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Smartmanager(m): 12:29am On Dec 31, 2021
genius43:

Try sending a mail to Nipost customer service. Someone posted it here some days ago.
Thanks buddy. I received my package today. Phew!!!
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Habayomie(m): 12:32am On Dec 31, 2021
Babalegba:
I really don't understand why people blot out their tracking numbers, there is nothing anybody can do about the shipment.
My aim is to cover my address.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Katherine98: 3:39am On Dec 31, 2021
There’s none, I checked

eben123:

Check your email to see if there’s any mail from speedaf express asking you to pick up
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Katherine98: 3:41am On Dec 31, 2021
Okay, thank you so much

ceaser:

Bro, your item is with post office, going by the tracking number.

But with them, patience is the key. With NIPOST, you may get your items in two months or three months after that last update.

Just watch out for purchase protection so that you open trqde dispute for full refunds as soon as is necessary.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by mctfopt: 4:42am On Dec 31, 2021
Geogeben:
Thanks for your kind response. Unfortunately this isn't my first time, I have order countless of items from aliexpress. I haven't had any problem where the item doesn't work until the motherboard.
I messaged the seller and she/he said I was the one that damaged the motherboard. The seller has refused to reply my messages since aliexpress mark the dispute as invalid

Ok, that's bad. The seller will never reply you now...no incentive to, they've got paid. Give the seller the 1 star they deserve. That's the only thing you can do now. Though I know once they get loads of 1 star they just simply close that link and open another one; AliExpress really makes it easy for Chinese.

Eg I bought a Poco X3 Pro phone that never arrived, I got refunded, yesterday I wanted to leave a review, noticed the link now has "Item not available" on it.

So all other bad reviews (especially from Nigerians) that never received their phone are simply gone.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by mctfopt: 4:48am On Dec 31, 2021
Babalegba:
I really don't understand why people blot out their tracking numbers, there is nothing anybody can do about the shipment. Are we just being paranoid because we live in a country of thieves or am I mistaken.

The internet is the wild wild west. Anyone that wants to do whatever they can to avoid getting "shot" is game grin

3 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by mctfopt: 4:57am On Dec 31, 2021
Ddmon:

Bro, I'm just confused. The amount they refunded for phone worth 150k in naija is 36k.

I kept quiet because, I don't have oil to grease the palm of NPF. I honestly feel cheated. I have all evidences of payments and proof of ownership.

I don't just like stress, but the stress I went through to secure that stuff to naija, with all my sleepless nights, coupled with the unfavorable naira to dollar rate, I don't think I'll let this slide.

I don't mind refunding the meagre 36k they paid as insurance. I'm not quite sure how to take up the case, and how much it'll cost me next year.

This happened 3 months ago, but still feels like yesterday

I don't understand, why did they refund ₦36k for a ₦150k phone? Did you under declare the value of the phone? Also, why did you accept the ₦36k they paid? Or is there some terms and condition by the said "insurance" to pay some percentage of the value of the product in the event of a loss? This does not feel right to me.

If you take it up legally, you'd surely pay more than ₦150k. I've once spent ₦500k on a legal case involving ₦10k (not trying to get the ₦10k back but to get the person involved in the deal freed). It's simply crazy how frustrating slow the legal system in Nigeria is and how some crooked lawyers benefit off it.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Ddmon: 9:10am On Dec 31, 2021
mctfopt:

I don't understand, why did they refund ₦36k for a ₦150k phone? Did you under declare the value of the phone? Also, why did you accept the ₦36k they paid? Or is there some terms and condition by the said "insurance" to pay some percentage of the value of the product in the event of a loss? This does not feel right to me.

If you take it up legally, you'd surely pay more than ₦150k. I've once spent ₦500k on a legal case involving ₦10k (not trying to get the ₦10k back but to get the person involved in the deal freed). It's simply crazy how frustrating slow the legal system in Nigeria is and how some crooked lawyers benefit off it.

The 36k they refunded was the value written on the receipt. Reason is this: I won The bid I placed on the auction of $74 at 420/$1 that time. Now, they stated that their insurance policy can only cover , the cost of the item as declared, including shipping fees. Not including customs duty at a rate of 405/$1.

Whereas, I paid 22,000 naira as both shipment and customs duty.

Then I told them, I'm not really interested in money, that I just need the phone. They insisted that, that's the policy of their insurance company. I even gave them over a month to still look for the item.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by ceaser: 9:36am On Dec 31, 2021
Habayomie:

Pls guide me on this, what's my EDD?
Different orders

It depends on if your tracking number is "NG" that ends with "R" or "E". For the former, expect speedaf to get in touch with you in about a week after customs clearing is passed. For the latter, ọmọ na patience be the key. NIPOST handles it and they will contact you in at least 4 weeks after it clears customs.

Babalegba:
I really don't understand why people blot out their tracking numbers, there is nothing anybody can do about the shipment. Are we just being paranoid because we live in a country of thieves or am I mistaken.

Please don't blame people for being too careful. These are terrible times. An harmless information that belongs to someone else can be utilized in so many evil ways even if it's not possible to hijack the parcel.

If he needs tracking to be done for him, then the compromise he'll make is to volunteer the info necessary to help him.

3 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by mctfopt: 11:31am On Dec 31, 2021
Ddmon:

The 36k they refunded was the value written on the receipt. Reason is this: I won The bid I placed on the auction of $74 at 420/$1 that time. Now, they stated that their insurance policy can only cover , the cost of the item as declared, including shipping fees. Not including customs duty at a rate of 405/$1.

Whereas, I paid 22,000 naira as both shipment and customs duty.

Then I told them, I'm not really interested in money, that I just need the phone. They insisted that, that's the policy of their insurance company. I even gave them over a month to still look for the item.

Oh, I see the loophole they exploited. That's really bad, a Google search of their company can show this bad review. The world is now a pretty small place. I guess left for me to recommend, I'd suggest you let it go, as it may not worth further efforts to keep pursuing it. Better luck next time.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by genius43(m): 12:35pm On Dec 31, 2021
Smartmanager:
Thanks buddy. I received my package today. Phew!!!

Congratulations
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Habayomie(m): 2:15pm On Dec 31, 2021
ceaser:

It depends on if your tracking number is "NG" that ends with "R" or "E". For the former, expect speedaf to get in touch with you in about a week after customs clearing is passed. For the latter, ọmọ na patience be the key. NIPOST handles it and they will contact you in at least 4 weeks after it clears customs.

Please don't blame people for being too careful. These are terrible times. An harmless information that belongs to someone else can be utilized in so many evil ways even if it's not possible to hijack the parcel.

If he needs tracking to be done for him, then the compromise he'll make is to volunteer the info necessary to help him.
Thanks man, I received my package at my doorstep today.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Tozic: 2:49pm On Dec 31, 2021
Habayomie:

Thanks man, I received my package at my doorstep today.
Bro, how many weeks did it take?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Donsheddy: 2:58pm On Dec 31, 2021
Stuck here for almost a month now...

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Poopypants: 3:01pm On Dec 31, 2021
Donsheddy:
Stuck here for almost a month now...
with that tracking number , your waiting go reach like 2 to 3 months oo.

2 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Habayomie(m): 3:37pm On Dec 31, 2021
Tozic:

Bro, how many weeks did it take?
Approximately 2weeks,

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Salarys: 4:09pm On Dec 31, 2021
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Olamak1(m): 4:24pm On Dec 31, 2021
lilachiever:

You're the one entering the wrong address. Ask the agents at their office closest to you for the correct postcode to use.

But it happened to me even when my shipping address isn't wrong. My item was sent to the
wrong location and was eventually returned to China. While the parcel was making its way back to China, I was called upon to pick up two different orders from the same Speedaf office ,with the same shipping address. I remembered asking one agent the reason for the wrong sorting of that particular order, his answer was that the officials in charge of sorting sometimes decide to pick orders that fall outside their jurisdiction with the belief that those orders would be sent to the right locations. Eventually, they fail to meet up. That is exactly what accounts for most orders that are dispatched to the wrong address by Speedaf.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by manitoba(m): 4:45pm On Dec 31, 2021
I received my first combined shipment delivery via AESS/Speedaf today.

From ordering to delivery took 17Days.
I ordered on the night of 14th and 15th December, 2021

Few days after, my delivery was upgraded to Combined delivery.

And today, I got a call from Speedaf agent for pick up.

I am so glad.
I stopped ordering from AE because of this demon called NIPOST.

Though I had a very nice experience using NIPOST while in Abj.

I don't want to wake up from this dream. Lol

Happy new year folks.

2 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by toyad24: 5:34pm On Dec 31, 2021
Nice one, so what platform did you order from?
manitoba:
I received my first combined shipment delivery via AESS/Speedaf today.

From ordering to delivery took 17Days.
I ordered on the night of 14th and 15th December, 2021

Few days after, my delivery was upgraded to Combined delivery.

And today, I got a call from Speedaf agent for pick up.

I am so glad.
I stopped ordering from AE because of this demon called NIPOST.

Though I had a very nice experience using NIPOST while in Abj.

I don't want to wake up from this dream. Lol

Happy new year folks.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by TruthUntold: 6:37pm On Dec 31, 2021
I recently updated my AliExpress app and noticed that it shows when a seller is online now, improvement?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Feshizzy(m): 6:59pm On Dec 31, 2021
earthrealm:

Tried 3arlier this month.
Gtb normal card is now 100usd not 200usd limit it was b4.

Virtual card was same 100usd limit, nowhere near the much touted 3k usd.

For now, access na the baba, 300usd limit

Which of the card abeg?
I have access visa (white) and Access visa business (blue).
I tried going for an order above 100 usd,
E no go till reduce it to like 95 before it went,
I was retrying the remaining order back to back, it took days before the remaining 60 usd went,

This was done one the visa business card and it was done last week
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Feshizzy(m): 7:02pm On Dec 31, 2021
Please what way can one even order up to 500usd these days,
This CBN mata just get as e b
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Tozic: 7:20pm On Dec 31, 2021
Habayomie:

Approximately 2weeks,
Alright sir.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Ddmon: 7:32pm On Dec 31, 2021
mctfopt:

Oh, I see the loophole they exploited. That's really bad, a Google search of their company can show this bad review. The world is now a pretty small place. I guess left for me to recommend, I'd suggest you let it go, as it may not worth further efforts to keep pursuing it. Better luck next time.

I think I'll just let it slide. But I'll leave my reviews on their pages. Thanks everyone.

By the way, I'm expecting a shipment from speedaf, but the last tracking info I've had since the last 5 days is that, it is still being cleared by customs.

Please anyone with a similar experience?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Poopypants: 7:39pm On Dec 31, 2021
Ddmon:

I think I'll just let it slide. But I'll leave my reviews on their pages. Thanks everyone.

By the way, I'm expecting a shipment from speedaf, but the last tracking info I've had since the last 5 days is that, it is still being cleared by customs.

Please anyone with a similar experience?
actually not normal .. customs cleared the last batch of speedaf shipments I think yesterday or the day before which took 3days. so check on the speedaf app and not AliExpress.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by buoye1(m): 8:04pm On Dec 31, 2021
ceaser:

I took delivery of a Lenovo BT earbuds about a week ago. I noticed it sounded way better than the Xiaomi I got 5 weeks ago. It also has in-built microphone, so you can still communicate calls while your phone is within BT distance unlike the xiaomi where you'll need to use the mic of the phone to communicate your phone calls.

Connection is perfect for both. You can also use either one or both earbuds at a time. The button for the Xiaomi is hardware button, only on the right earbud. The one for the Lenovo is soft touch and on both earbuds, hence there is tendency for more accidental presses with this especially when trying to rẹ-adjust the buds in your ear.

For both, usage time at around 70% volume is like 4hrs after full charge. About 12hrs without music. The case for the Lenovo has a LED indicator which changes colour according to charging status (I prefer this). The Xiaomi has no external led and you can only tell if the earbuds are charging by opening the case.

The only glitch I noticed when using the Lenovo is that the music tracks jumps like it was set on radom play mode. I have not tried it with other music apps or other phones to establish if it's a major problem or an app specific software-hardware glitch.

The app I used then was Musixmatch.

As for the Xiaomi, it's all good, but the bass and volume does not match up to the lenovo's.
it is perfect with my Samsung music player, i use this lenovo too and I enjoy it... I did charge the battery for 6days before it went flat!

(1) (2) (3) ... (707) (708) (709) (710) (711) (712) (713) ... (1440) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread Store / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) / **PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.