Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,973 members, 7,817,865 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:39 PM

This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper - Technology Market (739) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper (1447514 Views)

Check This Thread For Your Anker Products / Ammc Cargo: Buys And Ships Items From China Via Alibaba,aliexpress,1688,taobao&o / Get Your Orders/items Easily From Aliexpress,alibaba,gearbest,bangood,for Cheap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (736) (737) (738) (739) (740) (741) (742) ... (1441) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Kelly12(m): 1:16pm On Jan 24, 2022
madprofthefirst:

What seller did you buy from?
MI POCO Store
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by aieromon(m): 2:06pm On Jan 24, 2022
Shipper - AESS via Speedaf Express
Order date - 10 Jan
Despatched - 19 Jan
Arrival at IMPC Lagos - 20 Jan
Delivered at Address - 24 Jan

Order completed in 15 days

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by ceaser: 2:46pm On Jan 24, 2022
zekanem:
Hi guys, so after the shipment was cancelled I have tried to contact the seller but he is not replying. I had sent him a message to change my address after he had shipped and he said he will change it. I guess that's why it showed shipment cancelled. I also messaged him after reading the things here that mbok he shouldn't send via Singapore post which was what was written there. But he hasn't replied. So this evening am seeing a new courier 4px is the one handling the shipment with a new tracking ID combined with the old one.
Please experienced buyers, what's going on.
This 4px is it legit?
My tracking ID is RB171852874SG and LP00494214008279.
I would really appreciate the help as I can't process refund.
Plus what does shipment information received means

Bros, this your issue tie wrapper, e con tie gèlè join am.

How are the buyers' reviews on the seller? It is also possible that the cancellation was due to your request on change of address. But I have not seen where unregistered tracking number LP... is used to ship phones. Even the RB....SG (singPost) tracking number for a mobile phone appears more credible than this new one. Keep your communication with the seller alive until he has a convincing explanation to give.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Meister(m): 2:51pm On Jan 24, 2022
ceaser:

How are the buyers' reviews on the seller? It is also possible that the cancellation was due to your request on change of address. But I have not seen where unregistered tracking number LP... is used to ship phones. Even the RB....SG (singPost) tracking number for a mobile phone appears more credible than this new one. Keep your communication with the seller alive until he has a convincing explanation to give.

LP is registered
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by ceaser: 2:57pm On Jan 24, 2022
Meister:

LP is registered

Poopypants:
4px? You are royally fcked. 6 months minimum to get the parcel.

Who uses 4px (LP00....) for a mobile phone? That logistics takes forever to arrive coupled with NIPOST issues. I hope the seller has not mistook his order for something else, maybe something like a mobile phone case or screenguard
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by ceaser: 3:02pm On Jan 24, 2022
Pussyassniggar:

I got mine within 2mths

For yours, the logistics is mainly speedaf, but they make use of 4px intermittently. Other logistics including SingPost have 4px interspersing their tracking info at some points.

But when it is majorly/primarily 4px item, (I always had the impression that 4px is unregistered SingPost, I may be wrong though), then I usually activate my "patience button".
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by zekanem(m): 3:05pm On Jan 24, 2022
The shipment was sent through singpost at first. But after complaining about the address he changed it to 4px. It's using both tracking ID cos both of them show same information.
The seller said he used AESS that Ali decides.
And this phone is worth $180.
My problem is not date of arrival. Na if e go arrive at all
ceaser:

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by TruthUntold: 3:05pm On Jan 24, 2022
After freaking out that my order was shipped with unknown FLYTEXPRESS, turns out that FLYTEXPRESS is another subsidiary of speedaf in China.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by zekanem(m): 3:07pm On Jan 24, 2022
It has two tracking number the RB...SG and the new LP. Has anyone had any experience shipping with 4px?

ceaser:

Who uses 4px (LP00....) for a mobile phone? That logistics takes forever to arrive coupled with NIPOST issues. I hope the seller has not mistook his order for something else, maybe something like a mobile phone case or screenguard
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Pussyassniggar(f): 3:07pm On Jan 24, 2022
ceaser:

For yours, the logistics is mainly speedaf, but they make use of 4px intermittently. Other logistics including SingPost have 4px interspersing their tracking info at some points.

But when it is majorly/primarily 4px item, (I always had the impression that 4px is unregistered SingPost, I may be wrong though), then I usually activate my "patience button".
wow
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by TruthUntold: 3:10pm On Jan 24, 2022
zekanem:
It has two tracking number the RB...SG and the new LP. Has anyone had any experience shipping with 4px?

Yass, it took 84 days for me last time, that's plus NIPOST drama.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by mctfopt: 3:23pm On Jan 24, 2022
genius43:

Chinese Holiday is not a good time to buy things. Always be mindful of that. All businesses are shut during this 2-3 weeks, so any orders during this period will only be shipped after the holiday.

It is not the seller's fault.

I guess I'm lucky, made an order yesterday. Item was shipped today. I know their holidays ends on 8th February, I guess my seller needs that dollar grin
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Adegbem01(m): 3:57pm On Jan 24, 2022
madprofthefirst:

What seller did you buy from?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Adegbem01(m): 4:00pm On Jan 24, 2022
Nope it means it in Nigeria, still need to go through processing, custom and sending out to your local post office. My, arrived since 11th of the month, no update since then and package never reach my PO... Not to scare you or anything but, Nipost comes with it's luck, it might be soon, it might be long and it can even be never, just keep hoping. cheers grin grin cool
Kelly12:
Good day house, please guru in d house I order for poco f3 on the 24th of December 2021 and it was Despatched to OverSeas Postal Admin (From SG/SIN to NG/LOS) on 2/01/2022 of dis month and now my status is showing Arrival at Destination Post (Country: NG) 21/01/2022. those dis status mean that my parcel has arrived at my local post office.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by ceaser: 4:14pm On Jan 24, 2022
zekanem:

Well then. I think the RB....SG will determine the movement. Good thing that both show the same tracking info. I think this further strnghtens my suspicion that LP.... and RB are both of Singaporean origin.

4px will come in at intervals during the logistics and you will see this in the tracking info. And like I said earlier, this happens with other logistics as well including speedaf. 4px may be something like intermittent dispatch riders that use motorcycles, I think. Primary 4px parcel takes forever.

Maybe na because of the Okada wey dem dey use dey make the thing tey. Like say dem dey take okada carry am from Singapore enter Nigeria.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by ceaser: 4:20pm On Jan 24, 2022
mctfopt:

I guess I'm lucky, made an order yesterday. Item was shipped today. I know their holidays ends on 8th February, I guess my seller needs that dollar grin

Chinese love their holidays so much and don't usually joke with it, cos it's a time to get off hardwork. However I have had seller ship my items and even responded to my messages during their holidays. So I usually don't fret or under pressure if I place order within that period, except I need the item urgently and it is a must that it be shipped at once. In most cases, I haven't experienced shipping delays during their holidays.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Folahanmi19(m): 4:37pm On Jan 24, 2022
Abeg shey this one never lost like this?

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jboixxx: 4:53pm On Jan 24, 2022
zekanem:
The shipment was sent through singpost at first. But after complaining about the address he changed it to 4px. It's using both tracking ID cos both of them show same information.
The seller said he used AESS that Ali decides.
And this phone is worth $180.
My problem is not date of arrival. Na if e go arrive at all
LP, by default, is the tracking number attached to every parcel, even Speedaf shipped items do have LP. It'll later be upgraded to the right shipping company tracking number, so, when you tracked with either, it'll give same info.

AliExpress Standard Shipping could use any shipping company for your delivery. It's AliExpress' prerogative.

Don't stress yaself.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jboixxx: 4:55pm On Jan 24, 2022
Folahanmi19:
Abeg shey this one never lost like this?
PostNL. Unpredictable like Singapore Post but better mostly.

Mine took 3 weeks to 9ja after dispatch from Netherlands.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jboixxx: 5:05pm On Jan 24, 2022
ceaser:

Primary 4px parcel takes forever.

Maybe na because of the Okada wey dem dey use dey make the thing tey. Like say dem dey take okada carry am from Singapore enter Nigeria.
If I'm not mistaken, 4px is the unregistered section of Singapore Post, just like the China Unregistered Ordinary Small Packet (plus) of CPRAM back then. Their tracking information always terminates in China.

Your last paragraph got me lol.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Folahanmi19(m): 5:16pm On Jan 24, 2022
jboixxx:
PostNL. Unpredictable like Singapore Post but better mostly.

Mine took 3 weeks to 9ja after dispatch from Netherlands.

To get to you or naija
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Donsheddy: 5:26pm On Jan 24, 2022
This one go arrive at all...
57 days and counting....
I don tire oh

Singpost

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jboixxx: 5:28pm On Jan 24, 2022
Folahanmi19:

To get to you or naija
9ja
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by zekanem(m): 5:31pm On Jan 24, 2022
Was it a phone?
I was scared sha. The new tracking number the seller gave now comes with LP as alternative number. Postal ninja says it's being handled by 4px.

TruthUntold:

Yass, it took 84 days for me last time, that's plus NIPOST drama.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Gjackzy(m): 5:48pm On Jan 24, 2022
See me see wahala, why NIPOST?

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Gjackzy(m): 5:50pm On Jan 24, 2022
Similar problem, I no know waitin dey wrong with this country

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Valto(m): 6:32pm On Jan 24, 2022
Gjackzy:
See me see wahala, why NIPOST?
nothing is wrong with NIPOST.it simply means your item has arrived local post office.go and collect it.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Pandorah(m): 6:52pm On Jan 24, 2022
Gjackzy:
Similar problem, I no know waitin dey wrong with this country
Your parcel is chilling off at the local P.O. Go and collect ur goods.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by DOMINO001: 7:06pm On Jan 24, 2022
Bosses in the house, I need advice on this. I ordered this package on 11/11. I am yet to get the stuff. I went to post office, they told me it wasn't there. I even checked their register myself, but nothing.
Another package that followed that route has arrived after a long wait.
This particular parcel is LP group.
The problem is that the time is 2 days before I ask for refund.

My question is, what is my chance of winning such dispute?

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jadenj(m): 7:26pm On Jan 24, 2022
DOMINO001:
Bosses in the house, I need advice on this. I ordered this package on 11/11. I am yet to get the stuff. I went to post office, they told me it wasn't there. I even checked their register myself, but nothing.

We are in same boat actually, item arrived Nigeria 7th of December, still waiting for call up.
My package protection expires in two days. As long as I haven't gotten the item, I should be covered refund-wise
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by madprofthefirst: 7:35pm On Jan 24, 2022
DOMINO001:

I ordered on the same day and also haven't gotten my item. I also went to the post office 2 weeks ago and was told it wasn't there. I've opened dispute and asked for full refund. Awaiting judgement by aliexpress.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by zayyanumuazu01(m): 9:18pm On Jan 24, 2022
Good day to the gurus in the house, pleases am confused, i made a purchases in aliexpress worth ₦6900 when i made payment they charged me ₦800 plus for The goods and on thing lead to another were i apply for dispute and my full money was refunded to me, to my surprise Instead of me to see the ₦8000 plus back to my Account, they funded me the 6900 which was less than what the bank debitted from me, i called the Uba customer care and they are telling me it was not them.
Please advice.

(1) (2) (3) ... (736) (737) (738) (739) (740) (741) (742) ... (1441) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread Store / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) / **PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.