Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,703 members, 7,816,873 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:10 PM

This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper - Technology Market (742) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper (1445766 Views)

Check This Thread For Your Anker Products / Ammc Cargo: Buys And Ships Items From China Via Alibaba,aliexpress,1688,taobao&o / Get Your Orders/items Easily From Aliexpress,alibaba,gearbest,bangood,for Cheap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (739) (740) (741) (742) (743) (744) (745) ... (1441) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Babalegba(m): 6:23pm On Jan 27, 2022
jboixxx:
if you're in Lagos, should have been delivered by now but if outside Lagos, I have no idea cuz seems their logistics department hasn't been functioning (fully) for awhile now.
Your item is with me Post office. I got an item from them today that has been with them since dec 16th.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Icolosis(m): 6:25pm On Jan 27, 2022
negga4al:
Hello,

Please who has experience on shopping phones on Aliexpress? Are the phones genuine that is OEM? Can anyone point me to a trusted seller? Much appreciated.

You'll find fake and original phones on AliExpress. If the price is too good to be true then it isn't.

For example Mi 11 Ultra is 450 to 500k but the last product is advertised as 45k. No be juju be that grin

2 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Babalegba(m): 6:39pm On Jan 27, 2022
revcompaty:

It will come...patience is the key.
You are actually right. They called me today and I went to collect it, parting with 100 naira for handling and another 100 as gift for the guy in charge

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by SydneyC: 7:21pm On Jan 27, 2022
Babalegba:
Your item is with me Post office. I got an item from them today that has been with them since dec 16th.

Pls, what was the last update on your tracking before you received the item?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by dasanchez1(m): 8:08pm On Jan 27, 2022
Jboixxx, I have received the package from Enugu Nipost this afternoon.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Babalegba(m): 8:16pm On Jan 27, 2022
SydneyC:

Pls, what was the last update on your tracking before you received the item?
Last update was "received by the delivery company'" and that was on the 16th of December last year. Do note that a registered item like Singapore post parcel would have " failed delivery attempt" as the last entry before contact from the post office.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by revcompaty(m): 8:35pm On Jan 27, 2022
Babalegba:
You are actually right. They called me today and I went to collect it, parting with 100 naira for handling and another 100 as gift for the guy in charge

Glad to finally hear this
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by ceaser: 9:11pm On Jan 27, 2022
For those planning to order during Chinese holiday, you will need to be extremely patient for your item to be shipped. I also have two more items that have been given 20 days befoere shipping.

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Meister(m): 10:13pm On Jan 27, 2022
ceaser:
For those planning to order during Chinese holiday, you will need to be extremely patient for your item to be shipped. I also have two more items that have been given 20 days befoere shipping.

Why do you have 95 items in your cart my boss

3 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Icolosis(m): 10:18pm On Jan 27, 2022
Meister:

grin grin grin

Wonder how he'll browse through all that.

Probably adds anything he likes to cart
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Mfunkynation(m): 1:49am On Jan 28, 2022
Meister:

mine is 98...
it helps me to check on the item easily instead of wasting data to look for it .
UBA @480.50 now

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jboixxx: 4:13am On Jan 28, 2022
dasanchez1:
Jboixxx, I have received the package from Enugu Nipost this afternoon.
Chai! Almost or a little above 2months within 9ja. So, what was the issue or you didn't bother asking? Lol.

Thanks for the update too.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jboixxx: 4:18am On Jan 28, 2022
Babalegba:
An SMS from NIPOST?

Another issue is, they rarely notify recipients for unregistered items.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by dasanchez1(m): 5:41am On Jan 28, 2022
jboixxx:
Chai! Almost or a little above 2months within 9ja. So, what was the issue or you didn't bother asking? Lol.

Thanks for the update too.
They said it arrived in December truly but they waited till this week to give out orders that were received in December. Na same yesterday I saw some people coming for their December shipment.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Alfabest07(m): 6:18am On Jan 28, 2022
dasanchez1:
They said it arrived in December truly but they waited till this week to give out orders that were received in December. Na same yesterday I saw some people coming for their December shipment.
no reason for the wait? I cannot comprehend,haa
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by TruthUntold: 7:22am On Jan 28, 2022
dasanchez1:
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Dazall: 7:28am On Jan 28, 2022
I'm thinking of ordering a phone from AliExpress since what I'm looking for is not on jumia and konga. Please how long does the delivery take to arrive?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Poopypants: 7:36am On Jan 28, 2022
I bought an item which wasn’t as described by the seller, I opened a dispute and seller agreed that I send back the item. Please how do I ship back the product?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Chimex1930(m): 7:44am On Jan 28, 2022
Dazall:
I'm thinking of ordering a phone from AliExpress since what I'm looking for is not on jumia and konga. Please how long does the delivery take to arrive?
3 weeks to 3 months
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by dasanchez1(m): 9:30am On Jan 28, 2022
Alfabest07:
no reason for the wait? I cannot comprehend,haa
no concrete reason bayi
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by dasanchez1(m): 9:30am On Jan 28, 2022
TruthUntold:
it weak me to the bone
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jboixxx: 9:54am On Jan 28, 2022
dasanchez1:
That is not acceptable and possibly a "cooked-up" excuse, except if they're short staffed and the officer in charge was on annual leave and no replacement was assigned! Still unreasonable though, so, no one should come for my head!!
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by dasanchez1(m): 10:13am On Jan 28, 2022
jboixxx:
That is not acceptable and possibly a "cooked-up" excuse, except if they're short staffed and the officer in charge was on annual leave and no replacement was assigned! Still unreasonable though, so, no one should come for my head!!
The matter weak me jare. The stuff I wanted to use it for don expire
around 12 January even. So the glory has passed.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Babalegba(m): 10:36am On Jan 28, 2022
jboixxx:
An SMS from NIPOST?

They gave me a call.after about 45days of sitting on the parcel.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by aieromon(m): 11:03am On Jan 28, 2022
dasanchez1:

Still on the waiting list.... cry

My plug at the PO insists that the package has not left IMPC Lagos.

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by aieromon(m): 11:08am On Jan 28, 2022
jboixxx:
An SMS from NIPOST?

Delivery services are available in Abuja and the dispatch rider always calls to notify me that he is on the way. I speak of Wuse PO.

Ado Ekiti PO is also very efficient when it comes to notifying customers regardless of the status of the package. This is the only PO I have used that regularly issues a receipt for handling charges.

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by dasanchez1(m): 12:13pm On Jan 28, 2022
aieromon:

Still on the waiting list.... cry

My plug at the PO insists that the package has not left IMPC Lagos.
Jboixxx any idea on this please?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by genius43(m): 12:20pm On Jan 28, 2022
Mfunkynation:

mine is 98...
it helps me to check on the item easily instead of wasting data to look for it .
UBA @480.50 now

Wish list is there for this. That is that heart icon
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jboixxx: 12:40pm On Jan 28, 2022
dasanchez1:
Jboixxx any idea on this please?
Not sure of any, sir.

Edit:
Can't be at IMPC but enroute. Issue is, their logistics hasn't been functioning well since early Dec., so, that's probably the issue. I have a Speedaf item with them since November that hasn't been delivered. I no just bother cuz it's not an expensive item and I'm sure once it arrives my PO, I'm getting it.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Alfabest07(m): 2:47pm On Jan 28, 2022
dasanchez1:
no concrete reason bayi
only in naija

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by dasanchez1(m): 3:20pm On Jan 28, 2022
jboixxx:
Not sure of any, sir.

Edit:
Can't be at IMPC but enroute. Issue is, their logistics hasn't been functioning well since early Dec., so, that's probably the issue. I have a Speedaf item with them since November that hasn't been delivered. I no just bother cuz it's not an expensive item and I'm sure once it arrives my PO, I'm getting it.
thanks for all you do.

(1) (2) (3) ... (739) (740) (741) (742) (743) (744) (745) ... (1441) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread Store / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) / **PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.