Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,093 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:04 AM

This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper - Technology Market (745) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper (1446505 Views)

Check This Thread For Your Anker Products / Ammc Cargo: Buys And Ships Items From China Via Alibaba,aliexpress,1688,taobao&o / Get Your Orders/items Easily From Aliexpress,alibaba,gearbest,bangood,for Cheap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (742) (743) (744) (745) (746) (747) (748) ... (1441) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by dukeo(m): 12:13pm On Jan 29, 2022
Pandorah:
WRONG information. Not ALL phones are shipped via Singapore. My last 4 phone parcels were all shipped via AESS and delivered via SpeedAF. My current phone is also en route Speedaf.

Which store did you order from?

3 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Donsheddy: 12:24pm On Jan 29, 2022
Pandorah:
Celebrations of Chinese New Year traditionally last for 16 days, starting from Chinese New Year's Eve to the Lantern Festival. This year's festival starts from January 31st to February 15th.

abeg knack us this update

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Babalegba(m): 12:25pm On Jan 29, 2022
error4040:
Hello guys,

So I have used KZN pro for two years (two pairs) and I most say they are worth every hype in terms of Pocket friendly and great sound(bass).

But the wire issue is tiring, I think I want to step into the Pods/Buds arena!!!

I have used galaxy Buds on Redmi Note 9s but the outcome (Sound,Bass) was not great like that of using same Buds on S8-Ultra.

Any suggestions on pocket friendly pods/Buds with great sounds(Bass) like the KZN with light weight/good battery of listening up to 5hours ?
Get proper headphones like the Philips shp 9500 or the Sennheiser hd 650 along with amplifier DAC. Earbuds are for non music appreciating babies, convenient but with inferior Sonic prowess
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by SydneyC: 12:38pm On Jan 29, 2022
talk2anyi:

Do you mean the actual price on AE or the price the bank ended up deducting from you?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by error4040: 12:39pm On Jan 29, 2022
Babalegba:
Get proper headphones like the Philips shp 9500 or the Sennheiser hd 650 along with amplifier DAC. Earbuds are for non music appreciating babies, convenient but with inferior Sonic prowess

How I wish I was a fan of Headset cry
I need something portable
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Poopypants: 12:41pm On Jan 29, 2022
Unluckrees:

It hasn't even started. My advice to anyone looking to make orders now is to wait until after Valentine's Day.
nawa for china o
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by burner44(m): 1:19pm On Jan 29, 2022
Pandorah:
WRONG information. Not ALL phones are shipped via Singapore. My last 4 phone parcels were all shipped via AESS and delivered via SpeedAF. My current phone is also en route Speedaf.
Which store you buy from
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Prechy2Ej: 1:50pm On Jan 29, 2022
Get a Bluetooth adapter for ur kz
error4040:
Hello guys,

So I have used KZN pro for two years (two pairs) and I most say they are worth every hype in terms of Pocket friendly and great sound(bass).

But the wire issue is tiring, I think I want to step into the Pods/Buds arena!!!

I have used galaxy Buds on Redmi Note 9s but the outcome (Sound,Bass) was not great like that of using same Buds on S8-Ultra.

Any suggestions on pocket friendly pods/Buds with great sounds(Bass) like the KZN with light weight/good battery of listening up to 5hours ?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Adegbem01(m): 1:50pm On Jan 29, 2022
Pandorah:
I didn't mean too pass wrong information, I can't argue with hard evidence... It rare if it happens or maybe a new development.
I was told before I order (November last year) that AESS as become something else and I still went ahead,, now my money and phone is stuck (God's know where) since then, I had to go buy another small phone to continue living like a normal human been
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Meister(m): 1:51pm On Jan 29, 2022
SydneyC:

I bought the 8GB 256GB for 145k on Aliexpress so the price difference is much

Note 10 Pro does not have an 8/256 variant boss
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Adegbem01(m): 1:55pm On Jan 29, 2022
Pandorah:
This is too recent, Again I was only trying to be of help. I pray this is the new way, I see it a network of two logistics company, cos I know speedaf currently don't ship phone from China,
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by SydneyC: 3:07pm On Jan 29, 2022
Meister:

Note 10 Pro does not have an 8/256 variant boss

We are talking about X3 pro not note 10 pro
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Icolosis(m): 3:22pm On Jan 29, 2022
Pandorah:

Which phones did you buy and from which store?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by aieromon(m): 3:39pm On Jan 29, 2022
burner44:
Good morning everyone, please as regard to the payment limit, is it every month or 1 month from when you last made payment.

Every calendar month
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by aieromon(m): 3:40pm On Jan 29, 2022
Adegbem01:

This is too recent, Again I was only trying to be of help. I pray this is the new way, I see it a network of two logistics company, cos I know speedaf currently don't ship phone from China,

Hong Kong
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jboixxx: 3:42pm On Jan 29, 2022
Poopypants:
Is the Chinese holiday over and do sellers ship out easily now?
something dem never start until 1st of Feb.? It'll last 2 weeks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Pandorah(m): 3:50pm On Jan 29, 2022
bukolo:
How did you do it?

Did you inform the seller to use speedaf?

Which shop did you buy from?

Thanks

At times, I ask her to declare the item as a gift, other times I ask her to reduce the value of the item.
I always remind my seller to request for a fast logistics. 1st time it was en route 4px (NIPOST) but I got the item after 4 weeks. During the 2nd shipment, I asked if she can request for Speedaf logistics. Said she's just hearing that for the 1st time, but promised to make some enquires. And that's how the 2nd, 3rd and 4th phones were delivered via SpeedAF

4 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by yahmaid04(m): 4:04pm On Jan 29, 2022
Which store is this?
Pandorah:
At times, I ask her to declare the item as a gift, other times I ask her to reduce the value of the item.
I always remind my seller to request for a fast logistics. 1st time it was en route 4px (NIPOST) but I got the item after 4 weeks. During the 2nd shipment, I asked if she can request for Speedaf logistics. Said she's just hearing that for the 1st time, but promised to make some enquires. And that's how the 2nd, 3rd and 4th phones were delivered via SpeedAF
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by yahmaid04(m): 4:05pm On Jan 29, 2022
Poopypants:
Is the Chinese holiday over and do sellers ship out easily now?
purchased an item yesterday and shipped as well
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by GreaterFuture(m): 4:07pm On Jan 29, 2022
Opay card anybody?
Anyone used Opay visa card, the new Kuda Card, or that new Fairmoney card?

Anyone??
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Donsheddy: 4:08pm On Jan 29, 2022
Pandorah:

Which store boss
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by TruthUntold: 4:11pm On Jan 29, 2022
Pandorah:
What is the name of the shop you bought it from?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by moneymind: 4:15pm On Jan 29, 2022
Hello, please i need advice on the fastest and most reliable way to send items to someone in China.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Pandorah(m): 5:37pm On Jan 29, 2022
Donsheddy:

Which store boss
MI Authorization
She has a new store, I don't know what happened to the former shop.

Just make sure to tell ur seller to choose a fast logistics. Most times, AliExpress selects logistics of their choice.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Pandorah(m): 5:39pm On Jan 29, 2022
moneymind:
Hello, please i need advice on the fastest and most reliable way to send items to someone in China.
it all depends on the item, DHL is the fastest but the question is.... Can u afford it?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by moneymind: 5:48pm On Jan 29, 2022
Pandorah:
it all depends on the item, DHL is the fastest but the question is.... Can u afford it?

Its just an 8 page printed document. I tried the DHL website to get an estimate but I am getting an error that the destination country doesn't allow import.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Pandorah(m): 5:53pm On Jan 29, 2022
moneymind:

Its just an 8 page printed document. I tried the DHL website to get an estimate but I am getting an error that the destination country doesn't allow import.
Use EMS....
But I'll suggest to walk into any DHL office closest to you. I still prefer DHL to EMS (My option)
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by moneymind: 6:00pm On Jan 29, 2022
Pandorah:
Use EMS....
But I'll suggest to walk into any DHL office closest to you. I still prefer DHL to EMS (My option)

Okay, will do that on Monday. Thanks for your help.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Donsheddy: 6:17pm On Jan 29, 2022
Pandorah:
MI Authorization
She has a new store, I don't know what happened to the former shop.

Just make sure to tell ur seller to choose a fast logistics. Most times, AliExpress selects logistics of their choice.

let's know the new store... this one is empty

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by hunkyChunky(m): 6:32pm On Jan 29, 2022
Still available?
Lixusheng:
Poco f3 6/128 x 1 170k
Poco f3 8/256 x 5 210k
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Im2Busy2Bother: 6:40pm On Jan 29, 2022
jboixxx:
Until investigation confirms it, you can only suspect a staff of NIPOST. If a NIPOST officer extract a parcel, s/he must have gotten a job as reserve elsewhere except it's a syndicate!

Once a bag is delivered by the delivery van, it takes at least, 4 staff from different departments to check/witness the un-bagging of all items. If there's a mail that's been tampered with, they must record it and weigh it to confirm or otherwise the weight declared in the delivery log/parcel itself before it goes through other units until it gets to the delivery man.

Mails are missing, compromised or stolen at IMPC.

Well, got no such issue with Speedaf items hence why I'm suspecting NIPOST or it's affiliates of having something to do with that package. Not such a stretch when you come to think of it.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Ifeanyi4491(m): 7:02pm On Jan 29, 2022
Can i use access virtual card for international transactions

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (742) (743) (744) (745) (746) (747) (748) ... (1441) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread Store / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) / **PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.