Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,674 members, 7,816,762 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:41 PM

This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper - Technology Market (746) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper (1445579 Views)

Check This Thread For Your Anker Products / Ammc Cargo: Buys And Ships Items From China Via Alibaba,aliexpress,1688,taobao&o / Get Your Orders/items Easily From Aliexpress,alibaba,gearbest,bangood,for Cheap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (743) (744) (745) (746) (747) (748) (749) ... (1441) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by chrisja(m): 7:08pm On Jan 29, 2022
Hello Guys, any major difference in shipping from Banggood and Aliexpress? Is their shipping system more reliable than Aliexpress? How is their refund process incase purchase protection runs out?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jboixxx: 7:23pm On Jan 29, 2022
Pandorah:
Use EMS....
But I'll suggest to walk into any DHL office closest to you. I still prefer DHL to EMS (My option)
EMS? I won't use EMS if urgency is attached to it!
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Poopypants: 8:01pm On Jan 29, 2022
jboixxx:
something dem never start until 1st of Feb.? It'll last 2 weeks.
this message from seller..

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Pandorah(m): 8:31pm On Jan 29, 2022
jboixxx:
EMS? I won't use EMS if urgency is attached to it!
Reason why I strongly recommended DHL.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by eteebanky1: 9:12pm On Jan 29, 2022
I want to order a Xiaomi device of over $200, how can I bypass the $100 restriction on UBA
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by alosbaba007(m): 9:55pm On Jan 29, 2022
error4040:

How I wish I was a fan of Headset cry
I need something portable

Try these:-

1more comfobuds pro
FIII T1 pro
Anker life P3
BLON BL-03

Regards

4 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by alosbaba007(m): 10:10pm On Jan 29, 2022
Prechy2Ej:
Get a Bluetooth adapter for ur kz

That would be a terrible idea, if you want to waste ur money you can purchase one, their Bluetooth adapters are terrible, they don't last up to a month, before one problem or the other, i was a victim too once, mine lasted 2 weeks only, and a friend of mine too had the same issue, for curiosity you can check their store page for * star reviews and see for urself.

My two cents

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Meister(m): 10:53pm On Jan 29, 2022
SydneyC:

We are talking about X3 pro not note 10 pro

Macbeyland is selling the same variant 150k AIN
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by GreaterFuture(m): 1:11am On Jan 30, 2022
Ifeanyi4491:
Can i use access virtual card for international transactions
Yes you can.
Or confirm via CC
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by GreaterFuture(m): 1:15am On Jan 30, 2022
What's the difference between the first cainiao and the other cainao Shipping??

Also that Middle one, sunyou economic air mail, what's it like, shey na SpeedAf dem dey use?
If no, are they also alright or may be even better...

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Babalegba(m): 1:42am On Jan 30, 2022
GreaterFuture:
What's the difference between the first caino and the other caino Shipping??

Also that Middle one, sunyou economic air mail, what's it like, shey na SpeedAf dem dey use? If no, are they also alright or may be even better... (cos Nipost for my area dey okay, they usually do hike deliveries too)
Normally Cainiaio for special goods goes through the post office but if you have two or more Cainiaio super economy at the same time they tend to get combined and registered for speedaf delivery.

3 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by ceaser: 2:06am On Jan 30, 2022
error4040:
Hello guys,

So I have used KZN pro for two years (two pairs) and I most say they are worth every hype in terms of Pocket friendly and great sound(bass).

But the wire issue is tiring, I think I want to step into the Pods/Buds arena!!!

I have used galaxy Buds on Redmi Note 9s but the outcome (Sound,Bass) was not great like that of using same Buds on S8-Ultra.

Any suggestions on pocket friendly pods/Buds with great sounds(Bass) like the KZN with light weight/good battery of listening up to 5hours ?

https://www.nairaland.com/5266068/thread-only-aliexpress-shopper/708#108927018

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by ceaser: 2:30am On Jan 30, 2022
Babalegba:
Get proper headphones like the Philips shp 9500 or the Sennheiser hd 650 along with amplifier DAC. Earbuds are for non music appreciating babies, convenient but with inferior Sonic prowess

I had to check out your recommendations. I must say they are pricy too although I think quality determined that. I also realize the models you recommended are both wired, not Bluetooth earphones. And they even come with the traditional 3.5mm jack. Most high end phones these days lack that jack, only spotting USB type C for everything from charging to communication to wired earphones.

Till this day, I'm still in the search of a reliable USB type C to 3.5mm jack that works with Samsung Galaxy 10 plus. Before now I've made 3 different purchases on AE but none has worked.

By the way, I've never heard of Sennheiser before now. And the prices against their item, mhed o.

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by ceaser: 2:41am On Jan 30, 2022
moneymind:
Hello, please i need advice on the fastest and most reliable way to send items to someone in China.

I think you should try out Speedaf. If there is any reliable, China-centric logistics from Nigeria at the moment, I think it's speedaf.

NIPOST may lose an item, I suppose and their rates are high which wouldn't have mattered if reliability is guaranteed.

DHL, FedEx et al, those ones have cutthroat prices.

moneymind:

Its just an 8 page printed document. I tried the DHL website to get an estimate but I am getting an error that the destination country doesn't allow import.

If its just a printed document, then I think you should use DHL et al. Try FedEx if DHL won't come through.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by ceaser: 2:57am On Jan 30, 2022
alosbaba007:

1more comfobuds pro
FIII T1 pro
Anker life P3
BLON BL-03

Regards

I don't know about others, but bass on Anker BT products have been below impressive for me. And I've used quite a few of their items. They appear to have the same sound algorithm across their wireless audio devices - from the earbuds, to the wired/wireless earphones, Bluetooth earphones and their BT speakers.

I'm left unsatisfied with their bass, so I end up using such products only briefly even though Anker products are ruggedly build for extended term use. This makes me to keep searching for that product that meets my need for bass. Bose products have mostly come to the rescue but with a much pricier tag.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Prechy2Ej: 9:57am On Jan 30, 2022
Don't know where u get urs, got mine kz aptx hd from kz store and have been using it since on the 24 of December last year, charged just one as I have been alternating it between chord and bt, love the sound as it is better and louder than my previous gt1 pro thinking of changing my phone to Snapdragon to utilize the full aptx hd quality as my phone is a midatek with just aac coding
alosbaba007:

That would be a terrible idea, if you want to waste ur money you can purchase one, their Bluetooth adapters are terrible, they don't last up to a month, before one problem or the other, i was a victim too once, mine lasted 2 weeks only, and a friend of mine too had the same issue, for curiosity you can check their store page for * star reviews and see for urself.

My two cents
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by noobody(m): 10:15am On Jan 30, 2022
eteebanky1:
I want to order a Xiaomi device of over $200, how can I bypass the $100 restriction on UBA

I can help you process this,

Cheers
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by noobody(m): 10:16am On Jan 30, 2022
chrisja:
Hello Guys, any major difference in shipping from Banggood and Aliexpress? Is their shipping system more reliable than Aliexpress? How is their refund process incase purchase protection runs out?

Would advice you read up on bangood reviews esp as regards refund,befor you try them out.
Cheers
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Alfabest07(m): 10:38am On Jan 30, 2022
error4040:
Hello guys,

So I have used KZN pro for two years (two pairs) and I most say they are worth every hype in terms of Pocket friendly and great sound(bass).

But the wire issue is tiring, I think I want to step into the Pods/Buds arena!!!

I have used galaxy Buds on Redmi Note 9s but the outcome (Sound,Bass) was not great like that of using same Buds on S8-Ultra.

Any suggestions on pocket friendly pods/Buds with great sounds(Bass) like the KZN with light weight/good battery of listening up to 5hours ?
you can upgrade yiur KZN to Bluetooth tho. Thats what i plan doing with my CCA C12 and uncjc hi-res.
Soundpeats Mini i got on Thursday from a seller here is really great, nice sound and good call quality. Very compact and lasts enough
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Alfabest07(m): 10:50am On Jan 30, 2022
Pandorah:
MI Authorization
She has a new store, I don't know what happened to the former shop.

Just make sure to tell ur seller to choose a fast logistics. Most times, AliExpress selects logistics of their choice.
But which delivery option do you select at check out? AESS?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by tonididdy(m): 10:51am On Jan 30, 2022
Hello guys.
Wsup with fidelity bank visa cards giving error messages during payment on AE

Or is it just me?

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Pandorah(m): 10:51am On Jan 30, 2022
Alfabest07:

But which delivery option do you select at check out? AESS?
Yes... AESS
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Alfabest07(m): 10:53am On Jan 30, 2022
alosbaba007:

1more comfobuds pro
FIII T1 pro
Anker life P3
BLON BL-03

Regards
depends his definition of cheap tho. All you listed are over 25k or there about
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Alfabest07(m): 10:58am On Jan 30, 2022
alosbaba007:

My two cents
which module did you & your friend get?
There are these recent ones, I've watchhed the comments, only negative comments has been bad mic.. Battery and longevity has been praised. Check KZ AZO9 Pro
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Alfabest07(m): 11:02am On Jan 30, 2022
ceaser:

I had to check out your recommendations. I must say they are pricy too although I think quality determined that. I also realize the models you recommended are both wired, not Bluetooth earphones. And they even come with the traditional 3.5mm jack. Most high end phones these days lack that jack, only spotting USB type C for everything from charging to communication to wired earphones.

Till this day, I'm still in the search of a reliable USB type C to 3.5mm jack that works with Samsung Galaxy 10 plus. Before now I've made 3 different purchases on AE but none has worked.

By the way, I've never heard of Sennheiser before now. And the prices against their item, mhed o.
Sennheiser na big name for music audio devices.. Na money i never get to buy since i knew of them
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Alfabest07(m): 11:04am On Jan 30, 2022
Pandorah:
Yes... AESS
okay, highly noted
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by burner44(m): 11:33am On Jan 30, 2022
SydneyC:

We are talking about X3 pro not note 10 pro
Poco authorized store has it for 132k.thatsva good offer
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Alfabest07(m): 11:51am On Jan 30, 2022
Hey guys, for ear tips, spin fit or memory foam? Any idea?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Alfabest07(m): 11:52am On Jan 30, 2022
Who orders from Amazon, what's their average delivery period and best shipping rate?

Anybody please
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Prechy2Ej: 11:52am On Jan 30, 2022
That is what have been trying to ask the guy got mine from kz store and it has been serving me for one month now, charged just once chrisp and loud
Alfabest07:
which module did you & your friend get?
There are these recent ones, I've watchhed the comments, only negative comments has been bad mic.. Battery and longevity has been praised. Check KZ AZO9 Pro
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jboixxx: 11:58am On Jan 30, 2022
alosbaba007:

My two cents
I think it depends on the model you used as there are about 4 modules: AZ09, AZ09 Pro, CSR8675 and its aptx senior. I bought 2 of the AZ09 for 2 clients since about June 2021 and no issues thus far. Handling is a factor and luck is another thing!

Whoever wan buy should do his background check well sha.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Alfabest07(m): 12:03pm On Jan 30, 2022
Prechy2Ej:
That is what have been trying to ask the guy got mine from kz store and it has been serving me for one month now, charged just once chrisp and loud
kz just released AZ10 with bt 5.2, i wanted to go for AZ09 pro myself but now will wait for AZ10 pro.

There's TRN modules too..

He should sha tell us which he bought, so we all will avoid it

(1) (2) (3) ... (743) (744) (745) (746) (747) (748) (749) ... (1441) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread Store / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) / **PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897

Viewing this topic: Bfly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.