Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,895 members, 7,817,629 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:54 PM

This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper - Technology Market (749) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper (1447238 Views)

Check This Thread For Your Anker Products / Ammc Cargo: Buys And Ships Items From China Via Alibaba,aliexpress,1688,taobao&o / Get Your Orders/items Easily From Aliexpress,alibaba,gearbest,bangood,for Cheap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (746) (747) (748) (749) (750) (751) (752) ... (1441) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Lixusheng(m): 2:08pm On Feb 01, 2022
nurez305:
please how much is gtbank ?

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by oyaskii(m): 2:09pm On Feb 01, 2022
Meister:

Something that has gotten to your country is what you still want aliexpress to pay you back for
Hence, his beef is with Nipost not AliExpress.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by earthrealm(m): 3:17pm On Feb 01, 2022
nurez305:
no, gtbank have increased their limit to 200 usd since last year.

The reason why I ask was, the last time I use my gtbank card, I was charge 460 to a dollar why Uba charge 465 to dollar then. But I was surprised why I saw 490 to dollar for gtbank through Google and I thought there was error in it.

That is the main reason I ask maybe someone just use his card recently and also what I wanted to order does not belong to me so that I can know how much I would charge the person

The gt bank 200usd limit only lasted 1 month..by dec, they had discontinued it.
Will try again this month and see.

2 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jboixxx: 3:24pm On Feb 01, 2022
earthrealm:

The gt bank 200usd limit only lasted 1 month..by dec, they had discontinued it.
Will try again this month and see.
It is 100. Tried 101 today and was told "limit exceeded".

First bank is N500/$ and 100 dols limit.

4 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by dunsin125: 3:30pm On Feb 01, 2022
Will someone pay the speedaf delivery man?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Poopypants: 3:41pm On Feb 01, 2022
Has anyone ordered something today and had it shipped?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Poopypants: 3:41pm On Feb 01, 2022
dunsin125:
Will someone pay the speedaf delivery man?
not if you used AESS
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by dunsin125: 3:43pm On Feb 01, 2022
Poopypants:
not if you used AESS
Okay, thank you. I got a text that my package delivers today.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by pinkylovely: 5:22pm On Feb 01, 2022
How do you know if an item with no tracking has arrived? Purchased an item from aliexpress a month ago, yet the last update on my aliexpress page is 'received by the delivery company' yet it doesn't seem like it has gotten to the custom officers yet.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by revcompaty(m): 7:53pm On Feb 01, 2022
pinkylovely:
How do you know if an item with no tracking has arrived? Purchased an item from aliexpress a month ago, yet the last update on my aliexpress page is 'received by the delivery company' yet it doesn't seem like it has gotten to the custom officers yet.
Nipost.......patience is the key.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by ajabani4allah(m): 11:18pm On Feb 01, 2022
Tracking of this order showed "Departed country of origin" the next thing I saw about after two days is "Out for delivery"
Has anyone experience such scenario and has his order delivered?

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by lilachiever(m): 12:12am On Feb 02, 2022
ajabani4allah:
Tracking of this order showed "Departed country of origin" the next thing I saw about after two days is "Out for delivery"

Track on postal.ninja to get exact update.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Icolosis(m): 12:19am On Feb 02, 2022
Nothing new, still departed country of origin

ajabani4allah:
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by ceaser: 4:19am On Feb 02, 2022
ajabani4allah:

I think it still means "in the process of delivery" in which your item may not even have reached the country of destination sef.

So na patience ó, patience.

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by yahmaid04(m): 4:32am On Feb 02, 2022
ceaser:

I think it still means "in the process of delivery" in which your item may not even have reached the country of destination sef.

but it clearly states arrived at destination country already
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by genius43(m): 8:26am On Feb 02, 2022
yahmaid04:
but it clearly states arrived at destination country already

If it is an unregistered package, patience should be your number 1 virtue.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Chimex1930(m): 9:19am On Feb 02, 2022
ajabani4allah:
ur parcel is still in china
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by thormeydey: 9:46am On Feb 02, 2022
jboixxx:
It is 100. Tried 101 today and was told "limit exceeded".

First bank is N500/$ and 100 dols limit.

Morning boss. Been a while
Access Visa 470/$ as of this morning
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Ifeanyi4491(m): 9:49am On Feb 02, 2022
Please the $100 limit for POLARIS, is it tied to the card or the account
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Pandorah(m): 11:05am On Feb 02, 2022
ajabani4allah:
Your package is still in China (Airport precisely)
Next update you'll see is RECEIVED BY THE DELIVERY COMPANY, Probably 10 days from now. So Take a cold bottle of wine and chillax.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by ajabani4allah(m): 12:12pm On Feb 02, 2022
Pandorah:
Your package is still in China (Airport precisely)
Next update you'll see is RECEIVED BY THE DELIVERY COMPANY, Probably 10 days from now. So Take a cold bottle of wine and chillax.

Thanks
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by ajabani4allah(m): 12:14pm On Feb 02, 2022
Chimex1930:
ur parcel is still in china
Thanks
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by ajabani4allah(m): 12:16pm On Feb 02, 2022
ceaser:

Thanks
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by ajabani4allah(m): 12:16pm On Feb 02, 2022
lilachiever:

Track on postal.ninja to get exact update.

Ok
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by genius43(m): 1:36pm On Feb 02, 2022
Ifeanyi4491:
Please the $100 limit for POLARIS, is it tied to the card or the account

Your Account
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by SydneyC: 2:06pm On Feb 02, 2022
ajabani4allah:

Track the parcel using track24.net
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by dunsin125: 3:24pm On Feb 02, 2022
My package supposed to be delivered yesterday but on checking the speedaf website. I saw [RECEIVER REQUEST RESCHEDULE】what is the meaning?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Gjackzy(m): 3:41pm On Feb 02, 2022
Gjackzy:

Two of my items has been showing Delivery exception. One is 22 days and the other 19 days. I’m just furious right now
Just pickup my items from the post office today

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by dunsin125: 4:10pm On Feb 02, 2022
SydneyC:

Track the parcel using track24.net
My package supposed to be delivered yesterday but on checking the speedaf website. I saw [RECEIVER REQUEST RESCHEDULE】what is the meaning?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jboixxx: 4:11pm On Feb 02, 2022
dunsin125:
You rescheduled the delivery time. It's "normal"! grin. They'll attempt the delivery later.

This kinda false update is what me no like about these 9ja logistics agents.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by dunsin125: 4:17pm On Feb 02, 2022
jboixxx:
You rescheduled the delivery time. It's "normal"! grin. They'll attempt the delivery later.

I didn't reschedule anything.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Gjackzy(m): 4:18pm On Feb 02, 2022
jboixxx:

At least Speedaf false update is better than Nipost Delivery exception

(1) (2) (3) ... (746) (747) (748) (749) (750) (751) (752) ... (1441) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread Store / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) / **PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.