Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,309 members, 7,822,534 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:28 PM

This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper - Technology Market (752) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper (1454543 Views)

Check This Thread For Your Anker Products / Ammc Cargo: Buys And Ships Items From China Via Alibaba,aliexpress,1688,taobao&o / Get Your Orders/items Easily From Aliexpress,alibaba,gearbest,bangood,for Cheap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (749) (750) (751) (752) (753) (754) (755) ... (1442) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by motundahblue: 3:58pm On Feb 04, 2022
I ordered 2 items on AliExpress shipped via speedaf. One have been at China airport since 26th and the other have been on custom clearance for over 5 days now. Is the holiday also affecting their Nigerian operations. And when will they resume so I can atleast get the one that have arrived in Nigeria.

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by genius43(m): 4:23pm On Feb 04, 2022
NACE13:

Exactly bah. For them to take out a package separate, they'd have to go through it first. I'm very sure Nipost or Customs would rethink. Customs for one will know the parcel will belong to a Military personnel, and as a sister agency, he'd at least accord them that respect......

The people in that business of stealing things don't have time checking address

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by GIANTPLUSHUB: 4:30pm On Feb 04, 2022
genius43:

And you can't even threaten them sef because to them they are doing their jobs. If it's by threatening, they for done stop tey tey. But, no be so the matter be. @NACE13 won't be the first, even the 5000 soldier or someone who has military connections that they will steal his or her thing and nothing happens. If their fvck ups had ever been treated or continually treated, the stolen item shits for done stop tey tey. The stolen items shit is deeper than the way you think it.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by TruthUntold: 4:47pm On Feb 04, 2022
GIANTPLUSHUB:

And you can't even threaten them sef because to them they are doing their jobs. If it's by threatening, they for done stop tey tey. But, no be so the matter be. @NACE13 won't be the first, even the 5000 soldier or someone who has military connections that they will steal his or her thing and nothing happens. If their fvck ups had ever been treated or continually treated, the stolen item shits for done stop tey tey. The stolen items shit is deeper than the way you think it.
Exactly! I was at NIPOST last week to collect and I asked if they'd received less than they usually do during December cause I've got two parcels that I'm yet to see.
Guy straight up asked me if it was an 'electronic' I said yes. He just shook his head saying I should get my money back and forget about it. He refused to elaborate and I couldn't press him because there was a lot of people there.
Shey they don use our stuff do Christmas tree gift like this?

2 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jboixxx: 4:51pm On Feb 04, 2022
monkvirus:
Omo buying from AE [b]using NIPOST [/b]is now hell.

Ordered for Anker Soundcore Motion Boom Outdoor Speaker since 7th December 2021 and it has been on "Out for delivery Departed country of origin" since 8th December 2021.

I'm just fed up, this is the second time I'm experiencing such.

You're not "buying using NIPOST" but Singapore Post and Netherland Post. Both companies are just using NIPOST for inland deliveries, so, no blame NIPOST yet until your order enter get cleared by NCS in 9ja. grin

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jboixxx: 4:52pm On Feb 04, 2022
genius43:

grin
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jboixxx: 4:54pm On Feb 04, 2022
GIANTPLUSHUB:

Even make him use custom title join him address, he go still loss if the wrong man handle am. grin
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by monkvirus(m): 6:02pm On Feb 04, 2022
jboixxx:
You're not "buying using NIPOST" but Singapore Post and Netherland Post. Both companies are just using NIPOST for inland deliveries, so, no blame NIPOST yet until your order enter get cleared by NCS in 9ja. grin

What I mean is that with the shipping option available (because it's an electronic item with battery) NIPOST will be the one to handle it when it arrives Nigeria, unlike other items that have options that makes use of SpeedAF.

Moreso, they were items(non electronics and electronics without batteries) that I've ordered in the past that were handled by NIPOST and the most I waited was 6 weeks.

But these days it's becoming annoying and irritating.

The phone I ordered last was to be handled by NIPOST, but for whatever reason, I didn't get it, but AE refunded me 100%.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Mfunkynation(m): 6:15pm On Feb 04, 2022
jboixxx:
News? No more free AliExpress NIPOST delivery. For every item you received, you pay with receipt issued/already attached to your package(s). This includes Speedaf self pickup items routed via NIPOST.

Share your experience with NIPOST self pickup from February 01.
Uncle,
I have been receiving the receipt since last year here in Akwa Ibom

3 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by burner44(m): 6:33pm On Feb 04, 2022
motundahblue:
I ordered 2 items on AliExpress shipped via speedaf. One have been at China airport since 26th and the other have been on custom clearance for over 5 days now. Is the holiday also affecting their Nigerian operations. And when will they resume so I can atleast get the one that have arrived in Nigeria.
What item did you order bro. (if you can reveal)
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Folahanmi19(m): 6:49pm On Feb 04, 2022
My package shipped through Netherlands post is here finally o... After like 50days

2 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jboixxx: 7:53pm On Feb 04, 2022
Mfunkynation:

Uncle,
I have been receiving the receipt since last year here in Akwa Ibom
Oh! My first time of receiving this. My main thing is that, they said there is no more free delivery. All ordinary small packet mails are now "registered" by NIPOST, so, handling fee must be paid for ALL items! I no just understand them.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Alozera(m): 8:10pm On Feb 04, 2022
jboixxx:
Oh! My first time of receiving this. My main thing is that, they said there is no more free delivery. All ordinary small packet mails are now "registered" by NIPOST, so, handling fee must be paid for ALL items! I no just understand them.

Like this now, I'm imagining my items that are 70days old on transit.. so I will pay for the delayed item is at all it eventually comes in This isn't fair. Nipost is really going down.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Alfabest07(m): 8:59pm On Feb 04, 2022
Alozera:

Like this now, I'm imagining my items that are 70days old on transit.. so I will pay for the delayed item is at all it eventually comes in This isn't fair. Nipost is really going down.
no fear, who dey down go rise up one day
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by kachi19: 11:34pm On Feb 04, 2022
jboixxx:
News? No more free AliExpress NIPOST delivery. For every item you received, you pay with receipt issued/already attached to your package(s). This includes Speedaf self pickup items routed via NIPOST.

Share your experience with NIPOST self pickup from February 01.

how much do they charge??
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Metetiexpress: 6:54am On Feb 05, 2022
We deliver to you with peace of mind

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by saint2ace(m): 8:48am On Feb 05, 2022
annass227:
Good morning.
Please what are the possibilities of receiving a package(Order From Aliexpress) here in Nigeria, if shipped from China by Sea.

The product is Lithium ion phosphate battery of about 5kg.

I guess it will take more than 100days if I will ever receive it.

Any One with experience on receiving parcel sent by Sea? Please Share with Us. Thank you.

Hello, did you finally make this order and was it received?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by cbrezy(m): 10:18am On Feb 05, 2022
WHITELIGHTER:

I have a used one for sale...Incase u are interested

How much sent me pictures too shocked
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by cbrezy(m): 10:19am On Feb 05, 2022
sonssyo:

No I didn't buy from main market,I bought it from China.

Congratulations bro
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by WHITELIGHTER: 10:31am On Feb 05, 2022
cbrezy:

How much sent me pictures too shocked

30k FIRM

drop ur contact
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Pussyassniggar(f): 10:34am On Feb 05, 2022
motundahblue:
Same here o
Mine has been showing clearance in progress for over 6 days now
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by ugwumichael(m): 10:35am On Feb 05, 2022
Good morning all
Please who has ever placed orders for mystery box and what was the experience, I couldn't find reviews from Nigerian buyers.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jboixxx: 10:38am On Feb 05, 2022
Alozera:

Them no care o. One of my items landed since Dec 12 and another handed to them by Speedaf on 21 of Dec, na Thursday both arrived my PO and I still had to pay N200 each. Prior this new development, both were categorised as free items.

Maybe they got this thinking from speedaf and took it a step higher! With Speedaf, you have option of paying 400 for door delivery or self pickup if you're in Lagos.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by zekanem(m): 1:13pm On Feb 05, 2022
Yes umidigi A11pro max
Icolosis:

Is it a phone??
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by zekanem(m): 1:22pm On Feb 05, 2022
Please guys this is my umidigi A11pro max phone. It's been with airlines since. Plus why is it a small packet delivery. Will this 4px likely steal a $172 phone plus $8 shipping fee?

I for vex ooo
I no get phone na borrow borrow I dey do

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by zekanem(m): 1:44pm On Feb 05, 2022
Do I even have hope
Na my most important package go enter for 4px.
I hope no be nipost go handle am

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Pandorah(m): 2:09pm On Feb 05, 2022
zekanem:
Do I even have hope
NIPOST INBOUND
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jboixxx: 2:17pm On Feb 05, 2022
Pandorah:
NIPOST INBOUND
grin
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by cbrezy(m): 2:34pm On Feb 05, 2022
WHITELIGHTER:

30k FIRM

drop ur contact

WhatsApp
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Pandorah(m): 2:52pm On Feb 05, 2022
jboixxx:
grin
He's in for a looooooooooooooong ride

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Thazard(m): 3:17pm On Feb 05, 2022
jboixxx:

Hello Sir,I won a bid on ebay and the seller gave me till end of today before she cancel my order.

The problem is that I registered using a forged uk address and now I dont know what to dl anymore.

Please sir help me in anyway you can.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by genius43(m): 5:24pm On Feb 05, 2022
zekanem:
Do I even have hope

Chinese Holiday is affecting shipping you should know by know.

You hid your tracking number so there is no way for us to know.

(1) (2) (3) ... (749) (750) (751) (752) (753) (754) (755) ... (1442) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread Store / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) / **PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.