Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,828 members, 7,817,416 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:53 AM

This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper - Technology Market (754) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper (1446943 Views)

Check This Thread For Your Anker Products / Ammc Cargo: Buys And Ships Items From China Via Alibaba,aliexpress,1688,taobao&o / Get Your Orders/items Easily From Aliexpress,alibaba,gearbest,bangood,for Cheap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (751) (752) (753) (754) (755) (756) (757) ... (1441) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Alfabest07(m): 5:31pm On Feb 06, 2022
Poopypants:
I have received this item since about two weeks now and the tracking still shows arrived a nipost . Nipost even charged me a delivery fee of 500 naira claiming the charge is cos I used speedaf. Should I dispute this package and get refunded so as to make AliExpress and sellers deter from using Nipost?
grin grin na if Aliexpress go even answer you

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by aieromon(m): 5:40pm On Feb 06, 2022
Poopypants:
I have received this item since about two weeks now and the tracking still shows arrived a nipost . Nipost even charged me a delivery fee of 500 naira claiming the charge is cos I used speedaf. Should I dispute this package and get refunded so as to make AliExpress and sellers deter from using Nipost?

Open dispute and get refunded for an item you have already received? No be fraud be that?

[img]https://c./HD23IFh3UbIAAAAC/seriously.gif[/img]

3 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by aieromon(m): 5:48pm On Feb 06, 2022
ceaser:

You come by as rather condescending, short of arrogance and touchy. What's the big deal that you have to lace your response with insults and invectives? Haba! It's an unenviable mien if you'd care to know.

All you had to do was try to explain things further to prove your points and if he still insists, then you ignore him.

The OP deserves it.

Poopypants:
and if I dispute it and win?

You can see his mind is still harbouring the fraudulent thought. What makes you think the dispute will end in your favor when records will show receipt of the same item by you?

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jboixxx: 5:52pm On Feb 06, 2022
ceaser:

Edited: It's is speedaf NG...E unregistered items that usually gets picked up by NIPOST, so if you got charged 500 naira, then you have been swindled. Those NG...E items are usually small items, equivalent of unregistered NIPOST items that do not attract delivery charges.

What was the item?
I think this has changed now. The items I received last week didn't weigh 100g and was billed N200 each unlike before. Was told all items must be treated as registered now, either small packet sent via Speedaf or direct from Ali.

Fingers still de crossed sha.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by ceaser: 5:52pm On Feb 06, 2022
aieromon:

The OP deserves it.

I referred to his exchange with @iscom, not @poopypants.

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jboixxx: 5:54pm On Feb 06, 2022
Poopypants:
thats true , disputing means only seller will loose . I was thinking if more people disputed nipost shipped orders , it would force AliExpress to permanently use speedaf as only shipping route . I was excited to see speedaf handle my shipping only for the item midway to show handed over to nipost, e pain me die
Those small packets being handed over to NIPOST na arrangement between Speedaf and NIPOST. Nothing concern AliExpress with that.

Also, one rarely wins dispute of orders already in 9ja....with Speedaf, not sure you'll even win any if it's logistics.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by ceaser: 5:57pm On Feb 06, 2022
jboixxx:
I think this has changed now. The items I received last week didn't weigh 100g and was billed N200 each unlike before. Was told all items must be treated as registered now, either small packet sent via Speedaf or direct from Ali.

Fingers still de crossed sha.

Woah! Even after we must have gone thru the harrowing experience of delayed delivery that NIPOST subjects us to with unregistered parcel.

In sane climes, any increase in price of services is informed by an improvement in the services rendered. You're not allowed to increase price if improved services that justifies the price increase isn't guaranteed. But you can bet that like NEPA does and gets away with it, NIPOST is just about charging us for worsening service delivery. This is apart from the VAT that has been added to AE quoted items for Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by aieromon(m): 5:57pm On Feb 06, 2022
ceaser:

I referred to his exchange with @iscom, not @poopypants.

Oops, sorry

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Poopypants: 5:59pm On Feb 06, 2022
aieromon:

You can see his mind is still harbouring the fraudulent thought. What makes you think the dispute will end in your favor when records will show receipt of the same item by you?

and if it ends in my favor?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by aieromon(m): 6:03pm On Feb 06, 2022
Poopypants:

It won't.

Speedaf and NIPOST have records that show that the package has been received by YOU. If you need proof, send a mail to Speedaf to check status of the package. The fact that the online tracking platform has not been updated does not mean that the pickup event was not recorded offline in their database.

If they share this information with AE, your account will be flagged and possibly banned.

I wish you well.

3 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jboixxx: 6:03pm On Feb 06, 2022
ceaser:

Woah! Even after we must have gone thru the harrowing experience of delayed delivery that NIPOST subjects us to with unregistered parcel.

In sane climes, any increase in price of services is informed by an improvement in the services rendered. You're not allowed to increase price if improved services that justifies the price increase isn't guaranteed. But you can bet that like NEPA does and gets away with it, NIPOST is just about charging us for worsening service delivery. This is apart from the VAT that has been added to AE quoted items for Nigerians.
My arguement with them since last year and on Thursday when I got to know about their charges on unregistered items. Why would you increase charges based on envisaged improved service? It's just unfortunate.

I'll rather pay more to get AESS/NG than risk going through this NIPOST nonsense.

But wait o, shey dem no go charge 3k for Anker people laidis?

2 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by TruthUntold: 6:06pm On Feb 06, 2022
Poopypants:
Poopy, someone on this forum once said "Do unto others only you can handle' you wan commot food from seller mouth, get ready for comeback.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by ceaser: 6:09pm On Feb 06, 2022
jboixxx:
My arguement with them since last year and on Thursday when I got to know about their charges on unregistered items. Why would you increase charges based on envisaged improved service? It's just unfortunate.

I'll rather pay more to get AESS/NG than risk going through this NIPOST nonsense.

But wait o, shey dem no go charge 3k for Anker people laidis?

cheesy That 3 trillion naira budget padding amount by the legislooters must be made by all means. The executhieves too must get the money they need to maintain their lifestyles and since China doesn't seem to be coming thru again, the monster is now turning on us.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Poopypants: 6:11pm On Feb 06, 2022
TruthUntold:

Poopy, someone on this forum once said "Do unto others only you can handle' you wan commot food from seller mouth, get ready for comeback.
i honestly wasn’t planning on disputing this, just some unnecessary comments without understanding my question.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Poopypants: 6:11pm On Feb 06, 2022
aieromon:

It won't.

Speedaf and NIPOST have records that show that the package has been received by YOU. If you need proof, send a mail to Speedaf to check status of the package. The fact that the online tracking platform has not been updated does not mean that the pickup event was not recorded offline in their database.

If they share this information with AE, your account will be flagged and possibly banned.

I wish you well.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jboixxx: 6:15pm On Feb 06, 2022
ceaser:

cheesy That 3 trillion naira budget padding amount by the legislooters must be made by all means. The executhieves too must get the money they need to maintain their lifestyles and since China doesn't seem to be coming thru again, the monster is now turning on us.
grin grin grin
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Specyano(m): 6:30pm On Feb 06, 2022
Hello bosses, what's dollar rate of Access bank atm and international spending limit
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Alfabest07(m): 6:52pm On Feb 06, 2022
Specyano:
Hello bosses, what's dollar rate of Access bank atm and international spending limit
₦470
Some say $300 spending limit, some say $100
Until you try to buy above $100

2 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Envivo: 7:13pm On Feb 06, 2022
Meister:

Poco X3 pro was never 80k abeg boss, that's like $170 nah
I said black Friday o, plus I bought two at once and was given a discount with AliExpress 20usd coupon so yeah at the end I ended up buying it for that amount
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Meister(m): 7:40pm On Feb 06, 2022
Envivo:

I said black Friday o, plus I bought two at once and was given a discount with AliExpress 20usd coupon so yeah at the end I ended up buying it for that amount

Share a screenshot no vex
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Tajsagay(m): 7:55pm On Feb 06, 2022
Netflix Shared Subscription. 2k Per Month For Premium

https://www.nairaland.com/6956938/netflix-shared-subscription-2k-per
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by prof1Aluko(m): 8:38pm On Feb 06, 2022
TLC deal
iPhone 12 promax.
89bh. 256gb FU.
Line crack on the back
Screen is in pristine condition
410k OBO.
Shipper:Mike of Dallas
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Lixusheng(m): 10:33pm On Feb 06, 2022
Envivo:

I nor sure sey u know d fone u buy.... Can never be poco x3 pro

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by GreaterFuture(m): 4:08am On Feb 07, 2022
iscom:
Maybe the bank is lying
$15 low ohh...
Why Wema con different from every other Person (bank) own?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jboixxx: 4:58am On Feb 07, 2022
Lixusheng:

I nor sure sey u know d fone u buy.... Can never be poco x3 pro
Prolly Poco M3
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Ayrastarr(f): 5:43am On Feb 07, 2022
GreaterFuture6:
Did a few Research, and I am hearing that union bank has the lowest rate so Far

Has anyone paid with union card on AE recently or several times?
What's the rate/$

Hello GreaterFuture6

Please do you know the dollar rate for Union Bank?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Poopypants: 6:06am On Feb 07, 2022
GreaterFuture:

$15 low ohh...
Why Wema con different from every other Person (bank) own?
cos that bank na pure rubbish bank.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Damolux01(m): 6:50am On Feb 07, 2022
Good morning everyone. I'm a School Proprietor, planning to integrate ICT to my school. I have some E-notes i intend sending to a tablet, then sell it to the students...then Teachers can teach with projecting sets in class. Now, who can help with viable links to good tablet and projectors from Aliexpress.com? Thanks!
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by genius43(m): 7:08am On Feb 07, 2022
Poopypants:

Go on and kiss your AliExpress account goodbye. This is how we put our country in bad light. Fraud is Fraud.

3 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Banter1(m): 8:00am On Feb 07, 2022
Genius43 and poopypants stop spamming. You two should grow up
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Poopypants: 8:07am On Feb 07, 2022
genius43:

Go on and kiss your AliExpress account goodbye. This is how we put our country in bad light. Fraud is Fraud.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Poopypants: 8:15am On Feb 07, 2022
Banter1:
Genius43 and poopypants stop spamming. You two should grow up
noted. Just some unnecessary comments.

(1) (2) (3) ... (751) (752) (753) (754) (755) (756) (757) ... (1441) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread Store / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) / **PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897

Viewing this topic: Jancy606(f), vincentont(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.