Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,490 members, 7,819,779 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:06 PM

This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper - Technology Market (777) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper (1450984 Views)

Check This Thread For Your Anker Products / Ammc Cargo: Buys And Ships Items From China Via Alibaba,aliexpress,1688,taobao&o / Get Your Orders/items Easily From Aliexpress,alibaba,gearbest,bangood,for Cheap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (774) (775) (776) (777) (778) (779) (780) ... (1442) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by warrenweste(m): 7:40pm On Feb 24, 2022
Gt these from uba now these is beyond shocking u Hooe other banks won't follow suit

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by bukolo: 7:50pm On Feb 24, 2022
Learnt GTB has reduced their own to 50 dollars. Yet to confirm this.

Is this true?

Thank you

warrenweste:
Gt these from uba now these is beyond shocking u Hooe other banks won't follow suit
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by burner44(m): 7:57pm On Feb 24, 2022
King234:

Congratulations
Omo I can't wait to lay hands on my own Poco F3 grin grin grin
I'm currently on my way to my local post office to check( though Dem never send me text or neither called me, I just can't wait lol grin grin)
Give update how this waka go
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by burner44(m): 7:59pm On Feb 24, 2022
osic:
Guys wetin dey sup with this order?
You just dey start boss, in the next 28 days from now sha

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by King234(m): 8:02pm On Feb 24, 2022
burner44:

Give update how this waka go
Omo
Nipost don fall my hand, they said I should wait for either a call or sms from em! cry cry
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by burner44(m): 8:48pm On Feb 24, 2022
King234:

Omo
Nipost don fall my hand, they said I should wait for either a call or sms from em! cry cry
Is it a phone u ordered?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by ololafemi: 9:38pm On Feb 24, 2022
Hello everyone,

I bought a Samsung phone screen on aliexpress two days before their new year holiday, and though the screen is presently undergoing custom clearance, I do not need the screen again because i had gotten a replacement screen. Can i ignore the Speedaf message and hope they will return it? What are the chances of selling the screen here, or what will you recommend? Samsung J4 plus screen.

Thank you
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Uchepele(m): 9:49pm On Feb 24, 2022
ololafemi:
Hello everyone,

I bought a Samsung phone screen on aliexpress two days before their new year holiday, and though the screen is presently undergoing custom clearance, I do not need the screen again because i had gotten a replacement screen. Can i ignore the Speedaf message and hope they will return it? What are the chances of selling the screen here, or what will you recommend? Samsung J4 plus screen.

Thank you
Just collect your screen and keep it

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Uchepele(m): 11:13pm On Feb 24, 2022
osic:
Guys wetin dey sup with this order?
Your order neva reach 12 days,u dun dey worry
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by HopeLoveLife: 11:38pm On Feb 24, 2022
CBTxFactor:
Haven't used it in a while, switched to access bank.
Access is back to $100 limit right ?

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by osic(m): 11:42pm On Feb 24, 2022
Uchepele:

Your order neva reach 12 days,u dun dey worry

The item I ordered before I his has been delivered.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by HopeLoveLife: 11:43pm On Feb 24, 2022
Koleb:
if u still unable to do that with your card quote me with your WhatsApp number I will do that for you @490/$ escrow accepted
Please if you are so sure about the escrow, I’d gladly do this as I have many pending orders.

W ha ts app : 07039500522
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Masterdazhem: 1:01am On Feb 25, 2022
Got my Jan 14th, 15th package from Nipost yesterday

2 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by mctfopt: 1:27am On Feb 25, 2022
Akinsete19:
Please help, I opened a dispute regarding an order. I was told I will be refunded but it's taking too much time. I called Access bank to request information regarding my refund but it seems they don't understand me. They are telling me to fill a "charge back form". Pls does the picture below means my money has been paid back??

There is a very likelihood you won't get the money even after 20 business days. Download the attached PDF and fill it and email their contact centre to help you get your refund faster. These days Access Bank is pretty slow in processing refunds. Goodluck.

revcompaty:

Simply means payment process is been done by AE, so stay calm.

That was before, from my last experience I never got the refund even after 24 business days not until I initiated a manual refund process by contacting their customer service.

2 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by King234(m): 2:10am On Feb 25, 2022
burner44:

Is it a phone u ordered?
Yes
Poco F3
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by hunkyChunky(m): 3:29am On Feb 25, 2022
How much did you pay for it?
yahmaid04:
Alhamdulillah. Picked up poco f3 android phone with RB/SG today. 57 days in transit. hongkong goldway
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Zubby2005(m): 4:03am On Feb 25, 2022
Hello I got a text from no post to come pick up my package even though my AliExpress tracking say delivery failed, then the person texted me to come with $200 then later called me on another line and told me to come with £500, dis Naija sef eh

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Uchepele(m): 6:22am On Feb 25, 2022
osic:

U can't use one order to judge
At times u might be lucky to get it fast,at times it might delay,
Am very sure the tracking has now updated grin
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Uchepele(m): 6:29am On Feb 25, 2022
Akinsete19:
Please help, I opened a dispute regarding an order. I was told I will be refunded but it's taking too much time. I called Access bank to request information regarding my refund but it seems they don't understand me. They are telling me to fill a "charge back form". Pls does the picture below means my money has been paid back??
Something that is not up to 9 working days is what you are complaining about that its taking time
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by burner44(m): 6:33am On Feb 25, 2022
King234:

Yes
Poco F3
Congrats bro. Na now my own Despatched to overseas
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by mctfopt: 6:43am On Feb 25, 2022
Zubby2005:
Hello I got a text from no post to come pick up my package even though my AliExpress tracking say delivery failed, then the person texted me to come with $200 then later called me on another line and told me to come with £500, dis Naija sef eh

My bro, abeg use ₦ before the numbers, no just give people HBP grin

6 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by anonymousey: 7:16am On Feb 25, 2022
Akinsete19:

I got a refund yesterday from a dispute that ended between 13th and 15th of February.
I'd complained to Access Bank on Wednesday and was sent a form but got the refund the next day. I'm not so sure the refund came because I contacted Access Bank but maybe give it a few days and then reach out to Access Bank with details and maybe fill the form.

By the way, I didn't fill the form

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by 73O9: 7:22am On Feb 25, 2022
JstCrouch:

Dunno if this will help

Had two on NG...R and one on NG...E, all were combined to NG...R.

Can you please tell what happens with NG..R and NG..E as my orders contain both.
And what happens when orders are combined as I have read your post.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by burner44(m): 8:03am On Feb 25, 2022
73O9:

Can you please tell what happens with NG..R and NG..E as my orders contain both.
And what happens when orders are combined as I have read your post.
NG.. R will be delivered to you for free while NG.. E will require you pay 400 or come to their office for pickup

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by CBTxFactor: 8:21am On Feb 25, 2022
osic:

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by CBTxFactor: 8:22am On Feb 25, 2022
HopeLoveLife:

Access is back to $100 limit right ?
used it last 2 wks to order above $190. However, I can't say as of today.

2 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by 73O9: 8:24am On Feb 25, 2022
burner44:

NG.. R will be delivered to you for free while NG.. E will require you pay 400 or come to their office for pickup

Thanks
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Demour(m): 8:37am On Feb 25, 2022
Koleb:
if u still unable to do that with your card quote me with your WhatsApp number I will do that for you @490/$ escrow accepted

Well good rate....but have ordered from Noobody yesterday.....if you have advertised before yesterday you might have been known....and trust is another thing...... I have known Noobody for years and I have seen people praising him.....actually this is my first time doing business with him.....I pray all goes well
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Uchepele(m): 9:27am On Feb 25, 2022
Alfabest07:
Personally used
Anker soundcore motion plus
No issue at all
Got a motion boom which is why I'm selling
Location-lagos

₦35k (slightly negotiable)

Contact on my signature
Expensive things no dey fine

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by SydneyC: 9:32am On Feb 25, 2022
mctfopt:

My bro, abeg use ₦ before the numbers, no just give people HBP grin

grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (774) (775) (776) (777) (778) (779) (780) ... (1442) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread Store / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) / **PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897

Viewing this topic: Joesno(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.