Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,990 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:54 AM

This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper - Technology Market (780) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper (1440704 Views)

Check This Thread For Your Anker Products / Ammc Cargo: Buys And Ships Items From China Via Alibaba,aliexpress,1688,taobao&o / Get Your Orders/items Easily From Aliexpress,alibaba,gearbest,bangood,for Cheap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (777) (778) (779) (780) (781) (782) (783) ... (1439) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by CBTxFactor: 1:34pm On Feb 26, 2022
Quick question, guys... Is it true that speedaf are now charging between 500-1000 naira on 'Registered' parcel due to fuel scarcity? I was just told this now by a courier, address is Abuja.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by ManyThanks: 2:03pm On Feb 26, 2022
ololafemi:
Hello everyone,

I bought a Samsung phone screen on aliexpress two days before their new year holiday, and though the screen is presently undergoing custom clearance, I do not need the screen again because i had gotten a replacement screen. Can i ignore the Speedaf message and hope they will return it? What are the chances of selling the screen here, or what will you recommend? Samsung J4 plus screen.

Thank you
collect and sell it here on nairaland

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by ManyThanks: 2:07pm On Feb 26, 2022
Zubby2005:
Hello I got a text from no post to come pick up my package even though my AliExpress tracking say delivery failed, then the person texted me to come with $200 then later called me on another line and told me to come with £500, dis Naija sef eh
£500? That's up to 50k. what did you order?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by ayshow6102(m): 2:10pm On Feb 26, 2022
Can anyone please help me track this package, since last month I do not know if I should be worried I ordered another stuff a week after ordering this and got that one last week

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Babalegba(m): 2:25pm On Feb 26, 2022
ayshow6102:
Can anyone please help me track this package, since last month I do not know if I should be worried I ordered another stuff a week after ordering this and got that one last week
Your item is with nipost. They will get back to you with a call or text when they are less busy.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by ayshow6102(m): 2:38pm On Feb 26, 2022
Babalegba:
Your item is with nipost. They will get back to you with a call or text when they are less busy.
When they are less busy, ewweyyy thanks boss
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by BoboKush(m): 2:55pm On Feb 26, 2022
Alfabest07:
if you don't buy his and have about 30k, i have soundcore motion plus

the pics?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Uchepele(m): 4:08pm On Feb 26, 2022
ayshow6102:

When they are less busy, ewweyyy thanks boss
Your item dey lagos with nipost
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by alosbaba007(m): 4:26pm On Feb 26, 2022
Ordered :- 10th of February

Dispatched :- 14th of February

Logistics :- Speedaf

Arrived :- 22nd of February

Delivered :- 26th of February

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by mctfopt: 4:55pm On Feb 26, 2022
CBTxFactor:
Quick question, guys... Is it true that speedaf are now charging between 500-1000 naira on 'Registered' parcel due to fuel scarcity? I was just told this now by a courier, address is Abuja.

May be an Abuja thing. Just received some package from Speedaf free of charge.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Emmyreal4(m): 7:47pm On Feb 26, 2022
noobody:

I actually didn't post it to compare specs or phones.I respect my customers request and I don't try to influence whatever decision they come up with,
And I know people who don't like the Poco UI,so it all about choice and prefences sir.

Cheers smiley
sorry but I thought Poco and Redmi uses the same ui
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by burner44(m): 8:14pm On Feb 26, 2022
Emmyreal4:
sorry but I thought Poco and Redmi uses the same ui
exactly. Miui
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by WHITELIGHTER: 9:01pm On Feb 26, 2022
Zenith N482
Gt N491

Just used both
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by dukeboss(m): 9:46pm On Feb 26, 2022
Zubby2005:
Thanks everyone, I received my package yesterday despite the aliexpress tracking saying otherwise
how much did it cost to get this phone Nigeria and name

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Lixusheng(m): 9:58pm On Feb 26, 2022
ayshow6102:

Ur item is unregistered.. Very cheap item angry
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by kizileo(m): 2:30am On Feb 27, 2022
Hello everyone,
I got KZ ZSN pro from AliExpress last year, and it has been working perfectly fine till this evening.
Whenever I try to record anything with its mic, it keeps recording this white noise that I can't seem to hear, or know where it is coming from. And when I play what I recorded, it just plays predominantly the white noise, and not a single word of what I said.
Minutes later, the mic stopped recording anything completly, and I can't even use it to control music playback or google assistant like I used to.
I opened the mic and found that nothing was wrong with it, no sign of damage or broken cable or anything, but I'm suffering from this wahala.
Please, anybody that must have experienced this, or has an idea of what is wrong and how to solve it, shiuld please share with me.
Your answers are duely appreciated
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by JstCrouch: 7:09am On Feb 27, 2022
kizileo:
Hello everyone,
I got KZ ZSN pro from AliExpress last year, and it has been working perfectly fine till this evening.
Whenever I try to record anything with its mic, it keeps recording this white noise that I can't seem to hear, or know where it is coming from. And when I play what I recorded, it just plays predominantly the white noise, and not a single word of what I said.
Minutes later, the mic stopped recording anything completly, and I can't even use it to control music playback or google assistant like I used to.
I opened the mic and found that nothing was wrong with it, no sign of damage or broken cable or anything, but I'm suffering from this wahala.
Please, anybody that must have experienced this, or has an idea of what is wrong and how to solve it, shiuld please share with me.

Try another cable.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by genius43(m): 8:13am On Feb 27, 2022
kizileo:
Hello everyone,

All these long story when you should know that the only thing that can easily go wrong with KZ headphones are their cables.

Get a new cable either from AliExpress or from Jboixxx

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jboixxx: 8:29am On Feb 27, 2022
kizileo:
Hello everyone,
Your cable needs a replacement. I have for N2500 (with mic) in Ikeja and Jalingo. Delivery fee depends on your location.

Direct call or WhatsApp, Click Me
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Amogumuzie: 8:50am On Feb 27, 2022
Hi guys I am trying to purchase a phone(200$) on alixpress for the first time

I have two questions, the dollar rate used on the platform is it equivalent to official naija rate?

How can I pay for the phone since my Nigerian card is restricted to 100$
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Alfabest07(m): 9:32am On Feb 27, 2022
Just purchased two items in AE, Access is now 490/$ sad

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Alfabest07(m): 9:33am On Feb 27, 2022
Amogumuzie:

I have two questions, the dollar rate used on the platform is it equivalent to official naija rate?

nope, the dollar rate isn't, check your bank actual rate

Noobody can help you order, check with him
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Voyear: 9:35am On Feb 27, 2022
Why do I keep getting this error whenever I try to make payments? cry cry

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by burner44(m): 9:35am On Feb 27, 2022
Amogumuzie:

Dollar rate varies depending on your bank and as at today I don't think any bank allows you make international purchase over 100 dollars
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Alfabest07(m): 9:35am On Feb 27, 2022
Voyear:
i think you have to reach your bank
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by burner44(m): 9:40am On Feb 27, 2022
Voyear:
How much are we dealing with here
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by elbuzzy(m): 9:50am On Feb 27, 2022
Alfabest07:
Just purchased two items in AE, Access is now 490/$ sad
What is their monthly limit
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by burner44(m): 10:04am On Feb 27, 2022
elbuzzy:

What is their monthly limit
100 USD
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Voyear: 10:32am On Feb 27, 2022
Alfabest07:
i think you have to reach your bank

Noted. Thanks
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Voyear: 10:33am On Feb 27, 2022
burner44:

How much are we dealing with here

Less than a dollar. My first time ordering though.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Amogumuzie: 11:05am On Feb 27, 2022
burner44:

Dollar rate varies depending on your bank and as at today I don't think any bank allows you make international purchase over 100 dollars

So please how can I purchase an item whose cost is over 100USD?

(1) (2) (3) ... (777) (778) (779) (780) (781) (782) (783) ... (1439) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread Store / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) / **PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.