Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,604 members, 7,812,978 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:09 AM

This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper - Technology Market (778) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper (1440684 Views)

Check This Thread For Your Anker Products / Ammc Cargo: Buys And Ships Items From China Via Alibaba,aliexpress,1688,taobao&o / Get Your Orders/items Easily From Aliexpress,alibaba,gearbest,bangood,for Cheap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (775) (776) (777) (778) (779) (780) (781) ... (1439) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jboixxx: 9:39am On Feb 25, 2022
mctfopt:

That was before, from my last experience I never got the refund even after 24 business days not until I initiated a manual refund process by contacting their customer service.
This is not valid. With the likes of GTBank and Zenith, my refund is always within 4 biz days. With GoMoney, it always exceed the 20days. So, it's bank processing ish.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jboixxx: 9:42am On Feb 25, 2022
Zubby2005:
Hello I got a text from no post to come pick up my package even though my AliExpress tracking say delivery failed, then the person texted me to come with $200 then later called me on another line and told me to come with £500, dis Naija sef eh
Go with the N500. It's weight dependent to an extent.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jboixxx: 9:44am On Feb 25, 2022
mctfopt:

My bro, abeg use ₦ before the numbers, no just give people HBP grin
$ and £ for that matter. Wan ask am shey the guy no de 9ja ni until I saw the text doesn't even have currency attached.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Meister(m): 9:47am On Feb 25, 2022
Zubby2005:
Hello I got a text from no post to come pick up my package even though my AliExpress tracking say delivery failed, then the person texted me to come with $200 then later called me on another line and told me to come with £500, dis Naija sef eh

My Owerri brother is this a phone?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by King234(m): 10:05am On Feb 25, 2022
burner44:

Congrats bro. Na now my own Despatched to overseas
Omo this your "congrats" go enter well
Once i collect my phone grin grin grin grin
ATM let's keep it hanging
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Akinsete19(m): 11:07am On Feb 25, 2022
anonymousey:

I got a refund yesterday from a dispute that ended between 13th and 15th of February.
I'd complained to Access Bank on Wednesday and was sent a form but got the refund the next day. I'm not so sure the refund came because I contacted Access Bank but maybe give it a few days and then reach out to Access Bank with details and maybe fill the form.

By the way, I didn't fill the form
Thank you very much!
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Akinsete19(m): 11:09am On Feb 25, 2022
Thank you very much bro
mctfopt:

There is a very likelihood you won't get the money even after 20 business days. Download the attached PDF and fill it and email their contact centre to help you get your refund faster. These days Access Bank is pretty slow in processing refunds. Goodluck.

That was before, from my last experience I never got the refund even after 24 business days not until I initiated a manual refund process by contacting their customer service.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by osic(m): 11:33am On Feb 25, 2022
Uchepele:

U can't use one order to judge
At times u might be lucky to get it fast,at times it might delay,
Am very sure the tracking has now updated grin

Checked again now, "Cargo Flight departured"

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by burner44(m): 11:54am On Feb 25, 2022
What does object routed here mean!?

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Uchepele(m): 11:58am On Feb 25, 2022
osic:

Checked again now, "Cargo Flight departured"
How do u think i know that your tracking has changed??

My order and yours is following exact same tracking.
Na just say una no get patience and looking at tracking everyday too dey affect una welll
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Uchepele(m): 11:58am On Feb 25, 2022
burner44:
What does object routed here mean!?
It means u should still chill

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by burner44(m): 12:10pm On Feb 25, 2022
Uchepele:

It means u should still chill
Lol I know boss I'm actually not so bothered I dey check the thing like every 5 days

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by samueldon(m): 12:50pm On Feb 25, 2022
Guys my order has being like this since last month. No update till now. How long should I wait.

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by SydneyC: 12:56pm On Feb 25, 2022
jboixxx:
$ and £ for that matter. Wan ask am shey the guy no de 9ja ni until I saw the text doesn't even have currency attached.

grin
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by SydneyC: 1:04pm On Feb 25, 2022
samueldon:
Guys my order has being like this since last month. No update till now. How long should I wait.

I had the same update and waited 25 days before they contacted for collection.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by anonymousey: 1:06pm On Feb 25, 2022
Akinsete19:
Thank you very much!

You're welcome sir
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by charlesadeoye(m): 1:25pm On Feb 25, 2022
Hello Dear sir/ma

I would like to know what the purchasing limit on an access bank visa card can be when buying through aliexpress?

And what rate is the deduction made?

I will appreciate a swift response
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Nana2018: 1:45pm On Feb 25, 2022
bennito:
Plz, a seller responded to my question that he is shipping from Shenzhen.
Plz my Oga, will it be sent through Speedaf or what?

I think if you request for it to be given to Speedaf when the thing reach Nigeria, then maybe Speedaf can deliver it.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by burner44(m): 2:02pm On Feb 25, 2022
charlesadeoye:
Hello Dear sir/ma

I would like to know what the purchasing limit on an access bank visa card can be when buying through aliexpress?

And what rate is the deduction made?

I will appreciate a swift response
It was formerly 300 dollars a month now its back to 100 dollars a month limit and their rate is 470 per dollar
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Nana2018: 2:09pm On Feb 25, 2022
ololafemi:
Hello everyone,

I bought a Samsung phone screen on aliexpress two days before their new year holiday, and though the screen is presently undergoing custom clearance, I do not need the screen again because i had gotten a replacement screen. Can i ignore the Speedaf message and hope they will return it? What are the chances of selling the screen here, or what will you recommend? Samsung J4 plus screen.

Thank you

Guy, me i will tell you to just collect it and sell or keep just incase you need it. Except you want to return with no refund.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by noobody(m): 2:33pm On Feb 25, 2022
burner44:

It was formerly 300 dollars a month now its back to 100 dollars a month limit and their rate is 470 per dollar

490/$ ,100$ USD according to there customer care reps.it was recently reviewed.
Uba is worst at 20$/month from march 1st,

So sad cry

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by noobody(m): 2:53pm On Feb 25, 2022
burner44:

Redmi note 11 pro sells at such outrageous price with inferior chipset when poco f3 sells same price for 8/256

I actually didn't post it to compare specs or phones.I respect my customers request and I don't try to influence whatever decision they come up with,
And I know people who don't like the Poco UI,so it all about choice and prefences sir.

Cheers smiley

2 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Uchepele(m): 3:34pm On Feb 25, 2022
samueldon:
This one has been long sha
Nipost wahala too much.
Speedaf will handle a parcel and give it to nipost when it gets to lagos and nipost will delay d item.
Its now looking like people will now start buying all items with AliExpress standard shipment.
Bcus this untracked items na wa
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by samueldon(m): 3:49pm On Feb 25, 2022
Uchepele:

This one has been long sha
Nipost wahala too much.
Speedaf will handle a parcel and give it to nipost when it gets to lagos and nipost will delay d item.
Its now looking like people will now start buying all items with AliExpress standard shipment.
Bcus this untracked items na wa
you are right sha. It has been 38 days now and no show. From now on, i will avoid anything free shipping.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by eteebanky1: 3:52pm On Feb 25, 2022
Alfabest07:
Personally used
Anker soundcore motion plus
No issue at all
Got a motion boom which is why I'm selling
Location-lagos

₦35k (slightly negotiable)

Contact on my signature

Not allowed here, Go to the right channel to post your ad.....Una no just dy hear simple instruction

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Prechy2Ej: 4:26pm On Feb 25, 2022
Pls, can't pay for an order of 98 usd with my access card don't know what is going on and I keep seeing this also tried a UBA card with the same response

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by erobes: 4:36pm On Feb 25, 2022
please,anybody received aliexpress item in ilorin via speedaf? biko,how long did it take?

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Donsheddy: 4:44pm On Feb 25, 2022
So I received a call today from post office....

Item arrived since 18/12/2021

That was the last update...
I recieved my earbuds today...
I think say na my phone arrive self....
We still dey wait for that one...

2 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by burner44(m): 4:55pm On Feb 25, 2022
Donsheddy:
So I received a call today from post office....

Item arrived since 18/12/2021

That was the last update...
I recieved my earbuds today...
I think say na my phone arrive self....
We still dey wait for that one...
Which state do you reside

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by yahmaid04(m): 5:43pm On Feb 25, 2022
hunkyChunky:
How much did you pay for it?

(1) (2) (3) ... (775) (776) (777) (778) (779) (780) (781) ... (1439) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread Store / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) / **PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.