Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,626 members, 7,813,058 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:57 AM

This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper - Technology Market (782) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper (1440867 Views)

Check This Thread For Your Anker Products / Ammc Cargo: Buys And Ships Items From China Via Alibaba,aliexpress,1688,taobao&o / Get Your Orders/items Easily From Aliexpress,alibaba,gearbest,bangood,for Cheap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (779) (780) (781) (782) (783) (784) (785) ... (1439) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jboixxx: 6:14am On Mar 01, 2022
gr8gem:
My item with NG-E arrived los.alaba 25th of January and i have been tracking it on speedaff and waiting to get updates or call from post office but up to now i didn't get any call or text. I thought it was handed over to nipost but i didn't see any thing like that on the tracking. I was going through my email and i saw a message from speedaff asking to come pick up my item before 30day or it will be sent back to origin. It is past 30days already will my item still be at their office?
Why are you still here asking an obvious question? Only speedaf/tracking info can tell if it's been returned or otherwise. Visit your Speedaf.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by bukolo: 6:49am On Mar 01, 2022
Good morning.

Have you collected your package that arrived Feb. 14th? Still waiting for mine o and I am in Lagos o.

Thank you.

jboixxx:
ZSN Pro uses C styled pin, that's all you need to know (the pins of C and B cables are different). I have both in Lagos and on Konga if you need. You can buy from AliExpress if that's more favourable to you.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by noobody(m): 6:49am On Mar 01, 2022
Alfabest07:
check out Noobody, he can make the payment for you

Thanks for the recommendation sir smiley
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Jheypeel(m): 7:43am On Mar 01, 2022
jboixxx:
ZSN Pro uses C styled pin, that's all you need to know (the pins of C and B cables are different). I have both in Lagos and on Konga if you need. You can buy from AliExpress if that's more favourable to you.
Baba mi no vex, this zkn or na kzn dy work with iPhone ?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by burner44(m): 8:09am On Mar 01, 2022
gr8gem:
My item with NG-E arrived los.alaba 25th of January and i have been tracking it on speedaff and waiting to get updates or call from post office but up to now i didn't get any call or text. I thought it was handed over to nipost but i didn't see any thing like that on the tracking. I was going through my email and i saw a message from speedaff asking to come pick up my item before 30day or it will be sent back to origin. It is past 30days already will my item still be at their office?
Call them they dropped their number
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jboixxx: 8:56am On Mar 01, 2022
Jheypeel:

Baba mi no vex, this zkn or na kzn dy work with iPhone ?
You'll need a lightning to 3.5mm DAC. You get that and you're good to go. I have in stock should you wanna rock it.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jboixxx: 8:58am On Mar 01, 2022
bukolo:
Good morning.

Have you collected your package that arrived Feb. 14th? Still waiting for mine o and I am in Lagos o.

Thank you.

via? If Speedaf, you should have. If NIPOST, you should too. I've collected all my registered mails, only waiting 2 speedaf-nipost items! I don't usually follow those up until called by NIPOST.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by UDanny: 9:54am On Mar 01, 2022
Uchepele:

It is not just by shipping method but by luck

Nawa oo. The inconsistent shipping timelines is very frustrating. My friends get their orders max 3 weeks, but it has never happened to me

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by UDanny: 9:56am On Mar 01, 2022
gr8gem:

Just call them to verify, or beter still, go to their office
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Uchepele(m): 10:31am On Mar 01, 2022
UDanny:

Nawa oo. The inconsistent shipping timelines is very frustrating. My friends get their orders max 3 weeks, but it has never happened to me
Dey are lucky and u r not
Is it AliExpress standard shipping that your friends use and got their items in 3 weeks that you also used too??
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by bukolo: 10:39am On Mar 01, 2022
NIPOST o, Mail them last week Friday and was told its still on transit meanwhile tracking on track24,ali express and ninja postal says it has arrived Nigeria.

Tracking details still showing arrived destination since Feb. 14th.

What is the issue? Help o

Do you have a number that i can call?

thanks.

jboixxx:
via? If Speedaf, you should have. If NIPOST, you should too. I've collected all my registered mails, only waiting 2 speedaf-nipost items! I don't usually follow those up until called by NIPOST.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jboixxx: 11:03am On Mar 01, 2022
bukolo:
NIPOST o, Mail them last week Friday and was told its still on transit meanwhile tracking on track24,ali express and ninja postal says it has arrived Nigeria.

thanks.

Your tracking number ended with NL? If yes, most likely it's in Netherlands. Post the tracking page, if you may.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Riche22: 11:08am On Mar 01, 2022
[color=#006600][/color] also mine I got an item that arrived on 14th fed till now no call or text from nipost and Na phone� can you help me with their mail address
bukolo:

thanks.

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by bukolo: 11:10am On Mar 01, 2022
It start with RB and ends with SG.

Na Poco F3, bought from Goldway

jboixxx:
Your tracking number ended with NL? If yes, most likely it's in Netherlands. Post the tracking page, if you may.

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Riche22: 11:18am On Mar 01, 2022
Please who has received their 14th fed item from nipost or it's it because the fuel
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by bukolo: 11:26am On Mar 01, 2022
Please find below their email address:

customerservice@nipost.gov.ng

Riche22:
[color=#006600][/color] also mine I got an item that arrived on 14th fed till now no call or text from nipost and Na phone� can you help me with their mail address
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by burner44(m): 11:51am On Mar 01, 2022
bukolo:

In a week or 2 after clearance ur package go enter post office
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by burner44(m): 11:53am On Mar 01, 2022
bukolo:

Your package is yet to undergo custom clearance exercise patience
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by bukolo: 11:56am On Mar 01, 2022
Okay, thought as much.

Thank you.

burner44:

Your package is yet to undergo custom clearance exercise patience
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jboixxx: 12:46pm On Mar 01, 2022
bukolo:

Check your PO with the tracking number. Don't go to the counter but the Mail office (usually at the back).

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Lixusheng(m): 1:11pm On Mar 01, 2022
bukolo:

Sorry to say bro, but you will never receive this item. Nipost will tell you its in transit to Nigeria

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Chimex1930(m): 2:28pm On Mar 01, 2022
Did anyone know the problem to this it been like this for the past 24hours now .the tracking is showing unavailable

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by burner44(m): 2:30pm On Mar 01, 2022
Chimex1930:
Did anyone know the problem to this it been like this for the past 24hours now .the tracking is showing unavailable
Track on speedaf website
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by anonymousey: 2:43pm On Mar 01, 2022
Chimex1930:

it's a new order, right?
Give it some time
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Chimex1930(m): 3:02pm On Mar 01, 2022
anonymousey:

it's a new order, right?
Give it some time
yes it a new order
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Lixusheng(m): 3:49pm On Mar 01, 2022
Chimex1930:

Baba rest na... Why ur blood dey hot like dis grin
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Nana2018: 4:27pm On Mar 01, 2022
gr8gem:

Track on their website or call Speedaf that's the only way to know if it is still in their office or whether dem don return am. I advise you do this quick.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by bernar234: 5:09pm On Mar 01, 2022
RB172393786SG this package don tire me o
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by burner44(m): 5:26pm On Mar 01, 2022
bernar234:
RB172393786SG this package don tire me o
It's a phone abi?
I pray my own nor do like this o

(1) (2) (3) ... (779) (780) (781) (782) (783) (784) (785) ... (1439) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread Store / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) / **PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.