Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,128 members, 7,829,017 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:35 PM

This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper - Technology Market (788) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper (1463850 Views)

Check This Thread For Your Anker Products / Ammc Cargo: Buys And Ships Items From China Via Alibaba,aliexpress,1688,taobao&o / Get Your Orders/items Easily From Aliexpress,alibaba,gearbest,bangood,for Cheap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (785) (786) (787) (788) (789) (790) (791) ... (1444) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by zdeen: 11:50pm On Mar 04, 2022
I collected my Access black card today with a yearly subscription on it. I made first transaction on Aliexpress, but to my surprise I was charged #550 to $1. Secondly,I tried making another payment of $95.7 but told that I have reached my spending limit! While I was told that monthly limit on an annual subscription of black card is $1000. What might be the problem?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Alfabest07(m): 12:04am On Mar 05, 2022
zdeen:
I collected my Access black card today with a yearly subscription on it. I made first transaction on Aliexpress, but to my surprise I was charged #550 to $1. Secondly,I tried making another payment of $95.7 but told that I have reached my spending limit! While I was told that monthly limit on an annual subscription of black card is $1000. What might be the problem?
i believe na them for the bank go still fit ans you. Call thier cc as tomorrow na Thursday

2 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by lilachiever(m): 7:25am On Mar 05, 2022
daemeyer:
can u believe this seller

You suppose don curse am.

Send this screenshot to AliExpress team and ask for full refund, he's a scammer.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by lilachiever(m): 7:26am On Mar 05, 2022
daemeyer:
so should i close the dispute?

Don't try it. Send that screenshot to AliExpress too.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by anonymousey: 7:29am On Mar 05, 2022
zdeen:

Did you pay monthly, quarterly or annual subscription?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by zdeen: 8:22am On Mar 05, 2022
Alfabest07:
i believe na them for the bank go still fit ans you. Call thier cc as tomorrow na Thursday
Okay sir. Thursday abi Saturday �
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by zdeen: 8:23am On Mar 05, 2022
anonymousey:

Did you pay monthly, quarterly or annual subscription?
Annual subscription sir.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Confidento(m): 8:54am On Mar 05, 2022
Please guys, could someone help me check and confirm if Cainaio for Special Goods (LP.....) shipped packages gets combined and upgraded to Aliexpress standard shipping like their sister, Cainiao Global Economy (NG.....).

I placed orders for a few items which I need together for a task, but unfortunately I didn't take a proper look at the default shipping option selected on one of the orders and assumed it was Cianiao Global Economy which will come via Speedaf like the others. I only discovered immediately after the seller had shipped the order that was Cianiao for Special Goods shipping, which would mean that it'd have to go through Nipost and I don't want that (especially for an untrackable package).

So someone should please help me check their previous orders to confirm if there's a chance that this order will get combined with the Global Economy ones to have them all be handled by Speedaf. A screenshot of such an instance will be appreciated. Otherwise I may have to reorder the item with the correct shipping.

Thanks.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by anonymousey: 9:11am On Mar 05, 2022
zdeen:

Annual subscription sir.

Weird because I still did over $900 on Tuesday.
Call customer care but there's no guarantee that they'll have answers
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by HilcomTech(m): 9:35am On Mar 05, 2022
Good morning gurus in the house,

I have been using aliexpress to purchase things online for a while now. I discovered that some items are usually not found on aliexpress I would find on alibaba. I have never used alibaba for any purchase because I once heard that the site had a lot of fraudulent people on it and that Aliexpress is much safer.

I stumbled on an item I need and want to buy but I want to know how safe and the possible pitfalls one may have with alibaba.

Thanks
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by noobody(m): 9:41am On Mar 05, 2022
HilcomTech:
Good morning gurus in the house,

I have been using aliexpress to purchase things online for a while now. I discovered that some items are usually not found on aliexpress I would find on alibaba. I have never used alibaba for any purchase because I once heard that the site had a lot of fraudulent people on it and that Aliexpress is much safer.

I stumbled on an item I need and want to buy but I want to know how safe and the possible pitfalls one may have with alibaba.

Thanks

Always look for sellers that accept card payments,as well offer purchase protection,
You can also ask to chat,video call sellers so they can show you there warehouse and available stocks.
Also you can always look for sellers willing to show you there certificate of business,they don't joke with that and would never scam you once they are willing to divulge all that info

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Shila16: 11:31am On Mar 05, 2022
I want to buy some items on Alibaba but I want to pay with Alipay. I've never paid with Alipay before. Does anyone have such experience before. Pls help me out
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by burner44(m): 12:03pm On Mar 05, 2022
anonymousey:

Weird because I still did over $900 on Tuesday.
Call customer care but there's no guarantee that they'll have answers
How much did they charge you per dollar
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by daemeyer(m): 12:39pm On Mar 05, 2022
lilachiever:

Don't try it. Send that screenshot to AliExpress too.
the dispute was closed 30min later and refund initiated the moment i told the seller im not closing the dispute

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Demaxl(m): 12:53pm On Mar 05, 2022
Hello,

Can I use a uba dollar africard (dollar prepaid VISA card) to buy something that's 300 USD on aliexpress?

I tried my naira card but it has limits
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Nexcarfini: 1:11pm On Mar 05, 2022
Welldone guys,

Just jumping in on this thread, I want to purchase a Realme device on AliExpress using the standard AliExpress shipping.

Has it been going recently?
Are there any problems with AliExpress shipping currently.

I noticed no Nigerian has bought this particular product so my concern. I don't want to wait for too long.

Thanks in advance.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by noobody(m): 1:19pm On Mar 05, 2022
Demaxl:
Hello,

Can I use a uba dollar africard (dollar prepaid VISA card) to buy something that's 300 USD on aliexpress?

I tried my naira card but it has limits

That is why it is called dollar prepaid,you would fund it with USD by your self and spend,not sure there are any considerable limits so 300usd shld work in a breeze as long as your card is verified to work with AliExpress.good to go.

Cheers
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by noobody(m): 1:20pm On Mar 05, 2022
Shila16:
I want to buy some items on Alibaba but I want to pay with Alipay. I've never paid with Alipay before. Does anyone have such experience before. Pls help me out

Go ahead but ensure seller offer purchase/buyer protection

Cheers smiley
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by noobody(m): 1:22pm On Mar 05, 2022
Nexcarfini:
Welldone guys,

Just jumping in on this thread, I want to purchase a Realme device on AliExpress using the standard AliExpress shipping.

Has it been going recently?
Are there any problems with AliExpress shipping currently.

I noticed no Nigerian has bought this particular product so my concern. I don't want to wait for too long.

Thanks in advance.

Singapore post/AliExpress shipping this days requires plenty of patience,be ready to wait as long as 60 days if not the whole 75 days purchase protection,but the good thing is,you can always open a dispute and get full refund.

Cheers
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Nexcarfini: 1:35pm On Mar 05, 2022
noobody:

Singapore post/AliExpress shipping this days requires plenty of patience,be ready to wait as long as 60 days if not the whole 75 days purchase protection,but the good thing is,you can always open a dispute and get full refund.

Cheers

Wow.. That's Sad.
Thank you.

Please who knows where I can get Realme devices in Nigeria here.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by lilachiever(m): 1:39pm On Mar 05, 2022
daemeyer:

the dispute was closed 30min later and refund initiated the moment i told the seller im not closing the dispute

Good
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Meister(m): 1:49pm On Mar 05, 2022
Nexcarfini:

Wow.. That's Sad.
Thank you.

Please who knows where I can get Realme devices in Nigeria here.

Which device exactly
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Nexcarfini: 1:59pm On Mar 05, 2022
Meister:

Which device exactly

Realme 30A or 50A
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Meister(m): 2:10pm On Mar 05, 2022
Nexcarfini:

Realme 30A or 50A

You can't find it here and even if you do it'll be too expensive. That 50a popped up on jumia last year for a little over 50k, best deal I've ever seen. The best thing you can do is order and wait or just go for a used phone here
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by anonymousey: 2:32pm On Mar 05, 2022
burner44:

How much did they charge you per dollar
₦490
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by noobody(m): 2:50pm On Mar 05, 2022
dimexy247:
Can I buy battery for my phone on AliExpress

Most sellers don't ship battery to nigeria anymore,

Anyone that does,charges exorbitantly for it.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by HarrierJumpJet: 3:26pm On Mar 05, 2022
Please who can vouch for noobody because I want to order lg g8, it's 160 dollars and these yeye banks have bleeped me up.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by noobody(m): 3:28pm On Mar 05, 2022
HarrierJumpJet:
Please who can vouch for noobody because I want to order lg g8, it's 160 dollars and these yeye banks have bleeped me up.

Just to be clear,no one is discussing any deal of 160 USD with me yet sha

Cheers smiley
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Shila16: 3:52pm On Mar 05, 2022
noobody:

Go ahead but ensure seller offer purchase/buyer protection

Cheers smiley
Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) ... (785) (786) (787) (788) (789) (790) (791) ... (1444) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread Store / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) / **PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.