Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,051 members, 7,828,699 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:06 PM

This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper - Technology Market (789) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper (1462550 Views)

Check This Thread For Your Anker Products / Ammc Cargo: Buys And Ships Items From China Via Alibaba,aliexpress,1688,taobao&o / Get Your Orders/items Easily From Aliexpress,alibaba,gearbest,bangood,for Cheap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (786) (787) (788) (789) (790) (791) (792) ... (1443) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Shila16: 3:53pm On Mar 05, 2022
Guys pls how do I ship in phones to Nigeria from alibaba. The shipper I have doesn't ship phones. Can anyone help me with this
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by yahmaid04(m): 3:53pm On Mar 05, 2022
zdeen:

Annual subscription sir.
Annual is 1000, quarterly sub is 500 and monthly now $200. Their exchange rate is officially 550 naira to a dollar.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by HarrierJumpJet: 3:58pm On Mar 05, 2022
noobody:

Just to be clear,no one is discussing any deal of 160 USD with me yet sha

Cheers smiley

That is to say...?
You mean you don't do 160 dollars or it's too low smiley wink grin cheesy for you??

I need this phone as soon as possible
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by dimexy247(m): 4:51pm On Mar 05, 2022
Thanks for this info. Please any reason behind it?

noobody:

Most sellers don't ship battery to nigeria anymore,

Anyone that does,charges exorbitantly for it.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by burner44(m): 4:58pm On Mar 05, 2022
anonymousey:

₦490
Nice what's the subscription zcost. I want to hop in for one
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by noobody(m): 5:09pm On Mar 05, 2022
dimexy247:
Thanks for this info. Please any reason behind it?

Make e nor go explode na why sir grin

Shippers avoid it,but those who know there way do it.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by noobody(m): 5:10pm On Mar 05, 2022
HarrierJumpJet:

That is to say...?
You mean you don't do 160 dollars or it's too low smiley wink grin cheesy for you??

I need this phone as soon as possible

I never implied that,I do anything from 0.1usd to any amount you need.

Just wanted to be sure you wia not chatting with someone impersonating me,because you and I have not discussed on anything relating to 160usd,was surprised you wia asking for vouch already when you never discuss with me.

Cheers

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by dimexy247(m): 5:44pm On Mar 05, 2022
God bless you bro

noobody:

Make e nor go explode na why sir grin

Shippers avoid it,but those who know there way do it.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Laudbtc: 5:48pm On Mar 05, 2022
Please guys, how can I track my package on Nipost because using their official website from Google usually shows connection error. I’ve sent a mail to Nipost and I got a response today that my package was sent to Warri on 01/03/2022 which is not the right location but the tracking number is still stagnant for a while now . It’s an Anker product though.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by genius43(m): 7:31pm On Mar 05, 2022
Laudbtc:
Please guys, how can I track my package on Nipost because using their official website from Google usually shows connection error. I’ve sent a mail to Nipost and I got a response today that my package was sent to Warri on 01/03/2022 which is not the right location but the tracking number is still stagnant for a while now . It’s an Anker product though.

No one uses Nipost website to track. There is track24.net postal.ninja for that
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Laudbtc: 7:56pm On Mar 05, 2022
genius43:

No one uses Nipost website to track. There is track24.net postal.ninja for that
This is where the whole thing becomes confusing. Pix of my track and also response from nipost today regarding my package. Don’t know which to take

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by genius43(m): 8:10pm On Mar 05, 2022
Laudbtc:

This is where the whole thing becomes confusing. Pix of my track and also response from nipost today regarding my package. Don’t know which to take

Hmm we wait and see
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jboixxx: 8:17pm On Mar 05, 2022
Laudbtc:

What's confusing here? Your item has been sent to Warri. Wrong location? It's either seller's mistake or NIPOST error. Just wait.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Laudbtc: 8:24pm On Mar 05, 2022
Thank you for the assistance… wish I can know the exact location in Warri so that I can manually pick it up myself
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Pandorah(m): 8:33pm On Mar 05, 2022
Nexcarfini:

Realme 30A or 50A
Search for this store and place ur order.
Expect your parcel 3 weeks after shipping.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by anonymousey: 8:45pm On Mar 05, 2022
burner44:

Nice what's the subscription zcost. I want to hop in for one

Was a little over 60k when I got mine but I heard it's now over 80k. Maybe ask the person that just got his
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Riche22: 9:09pm On Mar 05, 2022
Guy help me with there email address I.e nipost thanks. Mail we I send them the never reply me
Laudbtc:

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Laudbtc: 9:18pm On Mar 05, 2022
Riche22:
Guy help me with there email address I.e nipost thanks. Mail we I send them the never reply me
customerservice@nipost.gov.ng
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Demaxl(m): 9:30pm On Mar 05, 2022
What is the rate/charge when you purchase something on aliexpress using UBA dollar africard
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Meister(m): 10:13pm On Mar 05, 2022
HarrierJumpJet:
Please who can vouch for noobody because I want to order lg g8, it's 160 dollars and these yeye banks have bleeped me up.

One look through his profile will show that he's been a seller and checkout guy for years in this space, his legitimacy has never been in doubt.

Personally I feel like you'd be better off ordering the G8x or LG V50 since they have better batteries and will give you basically the same experience the G8 will
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by warrenweste(m): 11:00pm On Mar 05, 2022
anonymousey:

Weird because I still did over $900 on Tuesday.
Call customer care but there's no guarantee that they'll have answers

Pls how much were u charged par dollar? and how much is the annual subscription u paid on the card?
Thanks
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Elxandre(m): 12:16am On Mar 06, 2022
Does customs still arrest goods?
I want to order an android head unit for a car.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by anonymousey: 6:32am On Mar 06, 2022
warrenweste:

Pls how much were u charged par dollar? and how much is the annual subscription u paid on the card?
Thanks

I've answered both questions earlier.
I was charged 490 on Tuesday. Ask the other person for subscription cost because it increased after I got mine
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by lexykeyz(m): 7:16am On Mar 06, 2022
noobody:

Why do you guys file dispute for return and refund,
When you can just do refund only,
To return items to China might be costly,and in most cases takes too much time.
Get a estimated cost of repair,file for a refund only option and seek partial amount,that way you do not need to deal with the stress if returning the item.

Cheers

The problem for me now is getting a repairer. I stay in Calabar and I haven't gotten a good Repairer yet. Can you recommend any please?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by lexykeyz(m): 7:16am On Mar 06, 2022
jboixxx:
My oga Noobody has said it all.

Did you open dispute for this case? If yes, review your request to partial refund. If you must go for full refund and return, then be ready to wait and spend for the return but, personally, it doesn't worth it.

To your numbered post:
1. Maybe seller will have to pay custom duty if shipped with EMS. NIPOST is cheap but I don't know if it's trackable but if I were you, I'll stick with EMS (not cheap but trackable).
2. Tax excuse
3. Of course, you must reset to out-of-the-box state and send all accessories found inside along.

All the best.

Thanks any reliable Repairer you know of please?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by earthrealm(m): 9:23am On Mar 06, 2022
anonymousey:

Weird because I still did over $900 on Tuesday.
Call customer care but there's no guarantee that they'll have answers

what rate were u charged
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Iceboiking: 9:29am On Mar 06, 2022
Good morning
Please I tried to order for a phone of 125$ from aliexpress.com but they are telling me I have exceeded my daily spending limit, please what do I do?

(1) (2) (3) ... (786) (787) (788) (789) (790) (791) (792) ... (1443) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread Store / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) / **PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.