Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,408 members, 7,812,209 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:05 AM

This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper - Technology Market (787) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper (1439990 Views)

Check This Thread For Your Anker Products / Ammc Cargo: Buys And Ships Items From China Via Alibaba,aliexpress,1688,taobao&o / Get Your Orders/items Easily From Aliexpress,alibaba,gearbest,bangood,for Cheap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (784) (785) (786) (787) (788) (789) (790) ... (1439) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by bernar234: 9:22am On Mar 04, 2022
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by King234(m): 9:49am On Mar 04, 2022
Gjackzy:
Access Bank new rate is #490/$
Finally Access bank don cast kiss cry
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Gjackzy(m): 9:54am On Mar 04, 2022
King234:

Finally Access bank don cast kiss cry
Void
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by burner44(m): 10:10am On Mar 04, 2022
Demaxl:
How far bosses

Please can i use paypal to pay for something on aliexpress?

I have been trying my UBA africard and it keep getting one silly csc_70026 error.
it's not available if you are in Nigeria or maybe u can discuss with the seller to ship to the address you will send specifically to them
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by olatunji390(m): 10:51am On Mar 04, 2022
Pls which is the best method of payment one can use on Ali Express which Nigeria bank card is easy to use?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by zdeen: 12:32pm On Mar 04, 2022
My access bank visa and verve cards can’t be verified while making payments on Aliexpress. Whenever am making payments,I will be required to scan the cards but tried number of times and it seems the scanner doesn’t recognize the cards as it doesn’t capture the front of the cards. And if I turn the back of the card it do capture,but later tell me that the bank is not recognized that I should scan the front. Anyone facing same and what’s the solution?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by anonymousey: 1:25pm On Mar 04, 2022
zdeen:
My access bank visa and verve cards can’t be verified while making payments on Aliexpress. Whenever am making payments,I will be required to scan the cards but tried number of times and it seems the scanner doesn’t recognize the cards as it doesn’t capture the front of the cards. And if I turn the back of the card it do capture,but later tell me that the bank is not recognized that I should scan the front. Anyone facing same and what’s the solution?

Verve doesn't work on AliExpress.
Why not type the Visa card number instead ?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by burner44(m): 2:12pm On Mar 04, 2022
bukolo:
Good morning.

Has anyone received refund by Ali express thru barter by flutterwaves?

I still have 15 days before I can file for dispute as i haven't gotten my package. Do I wait or apply now or wait till the end of 15 days?

Thanks.

I've got refund on payment on other website, I was charged but transaction was unsuccessful then in less than a day I got a refund

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Ebubemg(m): 2:26pm On Mar 04, 2022
Ebubemg:
Speedaf don dey mad small small, there ikeja office stop functioning, any package u suppose to pick up urself will now be directed to ojodu brand and they didn't even email me about the update, I had to email them and complain that my tracking number have not been updated for sometime now before they told me the problem
so I found out that they increase the rent from 15m to 25m per year at there ikeja branch , speedaf offered them 20m which they rejected

2 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by hazan041(m): 3:08pm On Mar 04, 2022
I opened a dispute for the headset I ordered since last year December because nipost says it was returned but AliExpress insist it was delivered. How do I go about this? I've been using AliExpress for years but it's my first time having this issue with them

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Lixusheng(m): 3:35pm On Mar 04, 2022
hazan041:
I opened a dispute for the headset I ordered since last year December because nipost says it was returned but AliExpress insist it was delivered. How do I go about this? I've been using AliExpress for years but it's my first time having this issue with them

You didnt collect it on time so it was returned

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by burner44(m): 5:23pm On Mar 04, 2022
hazan041:
For close to a month you didn't bother to pick up your item, now it's been returned back to seller. Normally na Post office suppose call you sha. Dem Bleep up

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by burner44(m): 5:24pm On Mar 04, 2022
Lixusheng:

what tracking site is this
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Specyano(m): 5:46pm On Mar 04, 2022
Expert hw many days to go like this, na lag I dey

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jboixxx: 6:03pm On Mar 04, 2022
hazan041:
Go edit your dispute and add additional evidence. Open the address tab of the mail received from NIPOST (to display the official address), take the screenshot of the full page and attach it as evidence. Include tracking pages from other sites that captured the return. Cainiao and 7track are well accepted by AliExpress.

All the best.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jboixxx: 6:05pm On Mar 04, 2022
Specyano:
Singapore Post? If you're in ikeja, you should have it tomorrow or Monday. Outside Ikeja, na next week sure pass.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by hazan041(m): 6:10pm On Mar 04, 2022
Lixusheng:

My address is in Kano
It was returned from Lagos
I was never called to pick up
Something I was madly waiting for
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by hazan041(m): 6:10pm On Mar 04, 2022
jboixxx:
Go edit your dispute and add additional evidence. Open the address tab of the mail received from NIPOST (to display the official address), take the screenshot of the full page and attach it as evidence. Include tracking pages from other sites that captured the return. Cainiao and 7track are well accepted by AliExpress.

All the best.
Thank you sir
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jboixxx: 6:12pm On Mar 04, 2022
hazan041:

Thank you sir
I meant 17trackdotnet, not 7track.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Specyano(m): 6:16pm On Mar 04, 2022
jboixxx:
Singapore Post? If you're in ikeja, you should have it tomorrow or Monday. Outside Ikeja, na next week sure pass.

Yh Singapore post.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by hazan041(m): 6:25pm On Mar 04, 2022
burner44:
For close to a month you didn't bother to pick up your item, now it's been returned back to seller. Normally na Post office suppose call you sha. Dem Bleep up

I swear
The thing dey annoying
It was 2 orders sef
I already received the other one since last month
When I just see that e don too dey take time.. na him I say Make I message nipost o
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by burner44(m): 6:53pm On Mar 04, 2022
hazan041:

I swear
The thing dey annoying
It was 2 orders sef
I already received the other one since last month
When I just see that e don too dey take time.. na him I say Make I message nipost o
Na why e good to go their office without receiving their call sometimes.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by burner44(m): 6:54pm On Mar 04, 2022
Specyano:
maximum 1 week from now.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Riche22: 7:35pm On Mar 04, 2022
Mine has been like this since14th of Feb
Specyano:
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Lixusheng(m): 7:39pm On Mar 04, 2022
burner44:
what tracking site is this

17track

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by burner44(m): 8:06pm On Mar 04, 2022
Riche22:
It's likely lost in transit
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by bukolo: 8:15pm On Mar 04, 2022
Na the same for me too.

E be like say customs never attend to packages that arrived Feb. 14th.

Na God hand we dey o.

I have sent 5 mails to NIPOST,feedback is: it is on transit.

I dey wait to file for dispute, but its really annoying.

Make we dey wait sha.

Please let me know when you receive yours.

Thanks

Riche22:
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by bukolo: 8:16pm On Mar 04, 2022
Lost in transit coming from hongkong or when it got to Nigeria?

Also in one of your responses here, you said custom never clear it.

Which one are we to believe now?

Thanks

burner44:

It's likely lost in transit
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by burner44(m): 10:17pm On Mar 04, 2022
bukolo:
Lost in transit coming from hongkong or when it got to Nigeria?

Also in one of your responses here, you said custom never clear it.

Which one are we to believe now?

Thanks

Yes it's likely lost in transit na why customs nor see am clear but sometimes it may take time and it gets cleared and delivered. The whole thing na confusion

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (784) (785) (786) (787) (788) (789) (790) ... (1439) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread Store / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) / **PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897

Viewing this topic: aeu1, calddon(m), CornOak(m), Carmal90(m), Faithful4real(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.