Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,409 members, 7,830,054 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:38 PM

This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper - Technology Market (805) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper (1465694 Views)

Check This Thread For Your Anker Products / Ammc Cargo: Buys And Ships Items From China Via Alibaba,aliexpress,1688,taobao&o / Get Your Orders/items Easily From Aliexpress,alibaba,gearbest,bangood,for Cheap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (802) (803) (804) (805) (806) (807) (808) ... (1444) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Uchepele(m): 1:21pm On Mar 15, 2022
Lixusheng:

There is no $$$ in the country
Thought as much
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by michealdeco: 1:24pm On Mar 15, 2022
ceaser:

That I have tried. Registered a crypto account, then joined the NL thread. But it seems forumites there are not willing to readily give answers to newbies, or perhaps have little time for us. A number of questions I have asked on that thread remained ignored and unanswered, questions that will dictate/determine my next step and help to navigate carefully to avoid getting my fingers burnt.
hello
What do you need to know about usdt

I might help you out
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by mctfopt: 3:39pm On Mar 15, 2022
TruthUntold:

I don't know about the cheap, but this one is good.
https://a.aliexpress.com/_mLGG2C0

This ain't cheap bro grin grin
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Adebayolove(m): 3:40pm On Mar 15, 2022
HarrierJumpJet:
Please pop whats access bank fx rate and limit ooo?
access rate today's is ₦557.5/$
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Adebayolove(m): 3:41pm On Mar 15, 2022
Adebayolove:
access bank rate today is ₦557.5/$
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Irenititemi(m): 3:46pm On Mar 15, 2022
Pls guys , I open a dispute for an order with fraud seller ,he provided a fake DHL tracking ,the item wasn't shipped , now aliexppress asking me to return item before I get refund me I have copied the same fake dhl tracking number and put it in the return form ..or what should I do pls

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Olamak1(m): 4:04pm On Mar 15, 2022
Irenititemi:
Pls guys , I open a dispute for an order with fraud seller ,he provided a fake DHL tracking ,the item wasn't shipped , now aliexppress asking me to return item before I get refund me I have copied the same fake dhl tracking number and put it in the return form ..or what should I do pls

The fault is yours. You selected "Return and refund" in the dispute options for item you didn't receive, that's what warrant Aliexpress ruling. There's nothing you can do about it because final resolution has been passed by Aliexpress - return the item and get your money refunded, if not, the money will be released to the seller.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by mctfopt: 4:28pm On Mar 15, 2022
Adebayolove:
access rate today's is ₦557.5/$

Let them just do black market rate at once so we can all rest
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Olamak1(m): 4:31pm On Mar 15, 2022
mctfopt:

abi now.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by burner44(m): 4:49pm On Mar 15, 2022
mctfopt:

Abi na but with 10k dollar limit
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Uchepele(m): 4:53pm On Mar 15, 2022
Irenititemi:
Lol
U have already lost dispute from this write up
Y do u guys like clicking return and refund self for item u neva even see grin

2 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by CappyInLagos: 6:37pm On Mar 15, 2022
Will this affect our parcel on transit?

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Confidento(m): 6:39pm On Mar 15, 2022
CappyInLagos:
Will this affect our parcel on transit?

Nawa ooo... Wetin dey happen for the world now sef? Which kind wahala be dis!
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Demaxl(m): 6:43pm On Mar 15, 2022
Please what are the limits on an unverified barter by flutterwave account and when will they ask for verification?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Emrys(m): 6:49pm On Mar 15, 2022
Hello guys I asked a seller on AliExpress to ship something to my china agent which he agreed to do after buying the items, he sent me a message that he forgot an and shipped out the item to an address in Obodo Oyinbo which I don’t have access to again, what can I do. I have tried talking to this guy even Offered to buy another item and he can add the previous one to the new purchase while he waits for the item to return the guy no agree o, what do you guys suggest I do
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Emrys(m): 6:55pm On Mar 15, 2022
Guys any update regarding this

Emrys:
Hello all,

Does alat virtual dollar card still work on AliExpress

Regards
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by burner44(m): 7:32pm On Mar 15, 2022
Emrys:
Hello guys I asked a seller on AliExpress to ship something to my china agent which he agreed to do after buying the items, he sent me a message that he forgot an and shipped out the item to an address in Obodo Oyinbo which I don’t have access to again, what can I do. I have tried talking to this guy even Offered to buy another item and he can add the previous one to the new purchase while he waits for the item to return the guy no agree o, what do you guys suggest I do
You can cancel it na, or tell him to cancel the order
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Confidento(m): 8:05pm On Mar 15, 2022
Access bank rate today = N557.47/$
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Emrys(m): 8:15pm On Mar 15, 2022
burner44:

You can cancel it na, or tell him to cancel the order

He shipped had already shipped so i cant cancel the only options I have are Track order or Confirm.

tracking shows me its that the stuff is going the the address i don't want if i open a dispute would i win

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by uniqUN(m): 8:41pm On Mar 15, 2022
mctfopt:

This ain't cheap bro grin grin
I don't know what your price range is but I think this will suffice for some of the qualities you need
https://a.aliexpress.com/_mr3CkBe

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Meloski(m): 9:07pm On Mar 15, 2022
Good evening guys please my parcel arrived nipost since 10/03/2022 till now nothing, no call no mail am based in ilorin, is it that my parcel is at Lagos or ilorin I haven't had business with nipost before, how can I get my parcel?. Thanks, I need quotes!

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jboixxx: 9:16pm On Mar 15, 2022
Emrys:

He shipped had already shipped so i cant cancel the only options I have are Track order or Confirm.

tracking shows me its that the stuff is going the the address i don't want if i open a dispute would i win
if item is still within the country of origin, I believe it can still be cancelled.

You should have added the address in the order note during checkout. Sellers are expected/mandated to respect that message than inbox conversation.

I do not know if dispute will favour you as I'm not sure sending items to China is supported by AliExpress.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jboixxx: 9:17pm On Mar 15, 2022
Meloski:
Good evening guys please my parcel arrived nipost since 10/03/2022 till now nothing, no call no mail am based in ilorin, is it that my parcel is at Lagos or ilorin I haven't had business with nipost before, how can I get my parcel?. Thanks, I need quotes!
Wait for NIPOST to call or text you.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by ceaser: 9:23pm On Mar 15, 2022
mctfopt:

No biggie here.

I'll recommend you register with either Binance or Remitano. I prefer the latter though for buying major coins. The above mentioned are crypto exchanges, and as the name goes they help you exchange your local currency to crypto.

After registration, buy crypto.

Lastly, secure the crypto bought by saving it outside of exchanges, as the saying goes "not your key, not your crypto". You may need to google about "paper wallets" or go the hardware wallet route eg Ledger, Trezor etc. I use Ledger wallet.

Thanks. I'm registered already with Binance with my sojourn into Crypto. I'll follow the steps you outlined. Hope my previous registration with binance does not preclude a new registration with Reminato?

michealdeco:
hello
What do you need to know about usdt

I might help you out

Thanks for this.

It is likely to be as much as a newbie will need to know, which is pretty much everything about it. smiley

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by ceaser: 9:39pm On Mar 15, 2022
jboixxx:
I believe your package is nearer than imagined. Click on the "AliExpress Standard Shipping >" in your 2nd screenshot to get the new tracking number (it's different from the one you masked). AliExpress just started that nonsense recently by changing tracking info, even when your order is not combined, they update the tracking number as they deem necessary.

So I got an update today. Seems your hunch is right. The item got updated as arrived, customs clearance and reached sorting centre all within today.

If speedaf handles it, I expect to get it in about 3 days max. But if ńa EMS, I don't expect to be called quickly and of course, I have my mind prepped for a high charge as handling fees, that is if customs have not slapped on it their own neckbreak charges.

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by realceeg(m): 9:46pm On Mar 15, 2022
Meloski:
Good evening guys has anyone bought phone from umidigi here, pls how fast do they ship their phones down to nigeria, i intend to buy the umidigi a11s.
pls did you later got the a11s..how is the device
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Uchepele(m): 9:55pm On Mar 15, 2022
Meloski:
Lol
Just march 3rd and u dey complain
U will wait till April
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Emrys(m): 11:37pm On Mar 15, 2022
jboixxx:
if item is still within the country of origin, I believe it can still be cancelled.

You should have added the address in the order note during checkout. Sellers are expected/mandated to respect that message than inbox conversation.

I do not know if dispute will favour you as I'm not sure sending items to China is supported by AliExpress.

Thanks for your reply

I spoke to the seller before buying and got confirmation that he would honor my request, I also added the address to the order note , but the guy still didn’t do the right thing, my Concern is the fact that i asked that he ships to china
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Qsand: 12:11am On Mar 16, 2022
Still a bit new to AliExpress. This is what 4tracking and AliExpress app tracking are showing me. What does it mean please. been more than a month since I ordered.

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Ray1251(m): 2:07am On Mar 16, 2022
Anyone experienceing this my item seems to be stuck even thou it's been handled by speedaf

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by mctfopt: 5:07am On Mar 16, 2022
uniqUN:

I don't know what your price range is but I think this will suffice for some of the qualities you need
https://a.aliexpress.com/_mr3CkBe

Thank you. I'll end up buying the more expensive brands. They are expensive for a reason- quality is much better.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by mctfopt: 5:10am On Mar 16, 2022
ceaser:

Thanks. I'm registered already with Binance with my sojourn into Crypto. I'll follow the steps you outlined. Hope my previous registration with binance does not preclude a new registration with Reminato?

No, I'm a registered member of more than 10 exchanges, it's a free world. You can register with as many exchanges as you like as each has their own unique feature.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (802) (803) (804) (805) (806) (807) (808) ... (1444) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread Store / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) / **PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.