Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,579 members, 7,812,892 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:25 PM

This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper - Technology Market (802) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper (1440527 Views)

Check This Thread For Your Anker Products / Ammc Cargo: Buys And Ships Items From China Via Alibaba,aliexpress,1688,taobao&o / Get Your Orders/items Easily From Aliexpress,alibaba,gearbest,bangood,for Cheap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (799) (800) (801) (802) (803) (804) (805) ... (1439) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Davidganna10: 9:14am On Mar 13, 2022
ceaser:

Can I create this barter of a thing and use it to fund my physical dollar account (not dollar card) of any bank, GTB especially? I have some naira that needs to be changed to dollar for safe keep.
I don't think so, it is mostly use for online payment.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Folahanmi19(m): 3:58pm On Mar 13, 2022
Folahanmi19:
I got called by my post office today... Anker soundcore 3 with Eva shockproof case bought for it separately ...... Both are up for sale, i bought another speaker already in the course of waiting for this one
28k for both... Location is ilorin

Available
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Gjackzy(m): 5:38pm On Mar 13, 2022
It seems Anker has stop shipping most of its Bluetooth speakers to Nigeria, mostly the expensive ones
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Olamak1(m): 7:04pm On Mar 13, 2022
I remember when I first opened Account with Access bank and my ATM card was handed over to me, the spending limit was 3000usd. That was a couple of years ago. But now, it's only 20usd monthly, ehn! O ga o! This country sa with poor leadership - always coming up with stupid policies that haven't worked for a second.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by burner44(m): 7:07pm On Mar 13, 2022
My package is at Despatched to overseas for 3 weeks now, any hope for this package? Singapore post o
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by iamlammy(m): 7:15pm On Mar 13, 2022
Gjackzy:
It seems Anker has stop shipping most of its Bluetooth speakers to Nigeria, mostly the expensive ones
Not true. Just checked
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Olamak1(m): 7:19pm On Mar 13, 2022
burner44:
My package is at Despatched to overseas for 3 weeks now, any hope for this package? Singapore post o

If you're lucky , it'll get to you because Singapore post, these days, has become a curse rather than blessing.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Nobody: 7:39pm On Mar 13, 2022
burner44:
Seems there’s an issue worldwide.

Mine is PostNL and it’s been stuck for 2 weeks+ now

Same with one Speedaf
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by data123(m): 7:40pm On Mar 13, 2022
Pls I intend getting a VERY good CCTV camera for my shop... Can u recommend any product/brand that might suit my need. Your prompt response will be appreciated.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by ceaser: 8:16pm On Mar 13, 2022
jboixxx:
I believe your package is nearer than imagined. Click on the "AliExpress Standard Shipping >" in your 2nd screenshot to get the new tracking number (it's different from the one you masked). AliExpress just started that nonsense recently by changing tracking info, even when your order is not combined, they update the tracking number as they deem necessary.

I did as you instructed. It appears the real new tracking number is that of the EX...SG. The three items seem to be combined under the new SingPost number, the Speedaf items also moved under the SingPost.

I guess my business is with NIPOST EMS now and not speedaf. We wait.

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by ceaser: 8:20pm On Mar 13, 2022
mctfopt:

May I suggest you use the naira to buy USDT? grin

Still better than leaving it in naira with this constant drop in value.

Frankly I don't know much about that. I have only been able to stock up in USD in a dom account. That is so far what I know about protecting my naira from the apocalypse.

I don't mind some tutorial about the USDT thingy.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by ceaser: 9:04pm On Mar 13, 2022
data123:
Pls I intend getting a VERY good CCTV camera for my shop... Can u recommend any product/brand that might suit my need. Your prompt response will be appreciated.

It depends on if you want it as "wired IP" or as "Wireless IP" or even as ordinary "wired" with no IP or WiFi capability. I notice that most shops in Nigeria go for the wired non IP, non WiFi cameras as I see a lot of wires running across walls and ceilings in those shops. There are advantages and disadvantages to wired or wireless WiFi cams, so I leave you to research that yourself.

As per wireless WiFi IP cams, I can think of a few types. There are very expensive premium ones like the Hikvision series. But there are also good Chinese made ones (by the way Hikvision is also Chinese) that are quite affordable. On AliExpress, they range between 12k to 30k depending on the megapixels, PTZ (Pan, Tilt, Zoom) capability, two way audio and wether they have digital zoom or optical zoom, the later producing a clear zoom picture while the former becomes grainy at maximum zoom.

My choice of the wifi camera types is also strongly determined by the software that it operates with. I have devices that function on about four types of software platforms which include Yoosee, V380 and HífìCamPro, but they have not really pleased me as much as the Icsee or Xmeye mobile platform. I understand that they also work on the CMS client PC platform but I have not really done much on that.

Those WiFi cams too can connect to your DVRs either wirelessly or thru wired 48v source LAN port and get to view it remotely thru your DVR just as you would with each individual camera without the DVR. You'll require remote monitoring for your shop. They usually have memory card back ups from between 32g to 128g depending on the manufacturer, so you might want to put that in mind too.

Panoramic cams are also types that capture wide area and can help you minimize the numbers of cams you may need in your shop.

Do your more detailed search on AliExpress. But here is a link for a start:

NGN 9,867.88 53%OFF | 1080P 5X Zoom PTZ Wifi Camera Outdoor 5MP 3MP Two Way Audio IP Camera 2MP 30M IR Color Night Vision Speed Dome CCTV Camera ICSEE
https://a.aliexpress.com/_vTMKdX

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Alozera(m): 9:11pm On Mar 13, 2022
Please, who have used that J-NET shipping to ship and how was your experience??

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Shila16: 9:56pm On Mar 13, 2022
Hello house, does anyone use alipay here for payment. If you do pls how do I go about it
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by mctfopt: 10:13pm On Mar 13, 2022
ceaser:

Frankly I don't know much about that. I have only been able to stock up in USD in a dom account. That is so far what I know about protecting my naira from the apocalypse.

I don't mind some tutorial about the USDT thingy.

Or just a stable token...cr̃yptōcurrrency things, whose value is sort of tied to the USD

That's pretty fast and secure way to get out of naira.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by mctfopt: 10:14pm On Mar 13, 2022
Alozera:
Please, who have used that J-NET shipping to ship and how was your experience??

It doesn't matter that much which of the two you select. You'll get your pkg
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by mctfopt: 10:22pm On Mar 13, 2022
data123:

Check out Reolink In AliExpress. I use Reolink...awesome CCTV

Or HikVision if buying in Naija.

2 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Alozera(m): 10:33pm On Mar 13, 2022
mctfopt:

It doesn't matter that much which of the two you select. You'll get your pkg

Okay, thank a lot..
I'm going for J-NET
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by slimmiee(f): 11:26pm On Mar 13, 2022
This is bad o
WHITELIGHTER:

Same here, stuck at China airport (clearance)
I remember one shipper telling me there's COVID surge in China now, and some cities placed on lock down
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Nexcarfini: 1:31am On Mar 14, 2022
Pandorah:
Search for this store and place ur order.
Expect your parcel 3 weeks after shipping.

I wish I saw your post 1 week earlier.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Riche22: 4:12am On Mar 14, 2022
Hello guys i need your help was using PayPal to make payment before but due to one reason or the other my PayPal account got suspended. Till today I got a mail that I can only withdraw my funds I can't send or use it to make payment.the problem here is my prepaid card that was linked to my PayPal has expired and I have gotten a new. Due to their limitations/security I can't withdraw that particular funds or link a new ATM card. So my question is if I should withdraw to my old prepaid card is their a possibility to get the funds to my new card
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by WHITELIGHTER: 6:35am On Mar 14, 2022
slimmiee:
This is bad o
see

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by TruthUntold: 6:39am On Mar 14, 2022
Riche22:
Hello guys i need your help was using PayPal to make payment before but due to one reason or the other my PayPal account got suspended. Till today I got a mail that I can only withdraw my funds I can't send or use it to make payment.the problem here is my prepaid card that was linked to my PayPal has expired and I have gotten a new. Due to their limitations/security I can't withdraw that particular funds or link a new ATM card. So my question is if I should withdraw to my old prepaid card is their a possibility to get the funds to my new card
mail their customer support with these exact questions to get the real gist

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Agparis100: 6:56am On Mar 14, 2022
ITS IT POSSIBLE TO SHIP FROM TURKEY
I’VE NEVER ORDERED A GOODS FROM THERE BEFORE….. HAS ANYONE TRIED IT?

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by lilachiever(m): 7:28am On Mar 14, 2022
Package leaving China after over 2 weeks.

2 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Lixusheng(m): 7:45am On Mar 14, 2022
Agparis100:

Try it and give us feedback

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Meister(m): 7:46am On Mar 14, 2022
Agparis100:

This is most likely a scam order that'll not be sent, better leave it

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Nobody: 7:48am On Mar 14, 2022
My speedaf order finally left China just now.

12 days long clearance is insane
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Lordpubg: 8:19am On Mar 14, 2022
TruthUntold:

if I'm not mistaken, it's been handed over to NIPOST, they will make the delivery.
Does that mean they already have it in the local p.o
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by erobes: 8:26am On Mar 14, 2022
DrLevi:

This is serious
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Chimex1930(m): 8:33am On Mar 14, 2022
DrLevi:

mine still stuck on clearance in progress since on the 6th cry cry
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by lilachiever(m): 8:37am On Mar 14, 2022
lilachiever:
Package leaving China after over 2 weeks.

And now in Nigeria.

See JuJu o... Lol.

Modified: I just got mail on those updates this morning, but they've happened since Saturday.
Seems speedaf tracking update has issues.

(1) (2) (3) ... (799) (800) (801) (802) (803) (804) (805) ... (1439) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread Store / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) / **PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897

Viewing this topic: icon91(m), Babalegba(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.