Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,443 members, 7,836,781 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:35 PM

This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper - Technology Market (821) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper (1473824 Views)

Check This Thread For Your Anker Products / Ammc Cargo: Buys And Ships Items From China Via Alibaba,aliexpress,1688,taobao&o / Get Your Orders/items Easily From Aliexpress,alibaba,gearbest,bangood,for Cheap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (818) (819) (820) (821) (822) (823) (824) ... (1446) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jboixxx: 6:17am On Mar 28, 2022
PoorUgly:

Geeeez! I wish after all these nonsense I can just get the tablet back.
Since you said it's been awhile, I doubt. The guy that got his was lucky cuz the extraction was at his post office and they got the official. We reported within 24hrs and item(s) wasn't a tech item but wrist watch(es).
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jboixxx: 6:20am On Mar 28, 2022
ceaser:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Don't be far from the dispute button, slam on it (not click ó grin) the moment you sense something going wrong,

Although I'm still 80 percent sure it was truly shipped.
grin grin Slam am o; saint2ace should do video unboxing too!
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jboixxx: 6:22am On Mar 28, 2022
PoorUgly:

Only asking for money!

Their workers are on paid salaries o but they keep asking for money from small hustler like me.
About salary.....hmmmm. it is well o.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jboixxx: 6:28am On Mar 28, 2022
Meloski:
My package was delivered to Nipost since 10th/03/2022 and today making 30days in transit yet, no call or mail from Nipost.
It's really annoying, I haven't been associated with Nipost before what's wrong, am in ilorin, should I go to my local Post office? Please let me know I haven't been associated with Nipost before!.
We can't rule out logistics to Ilorin but Ilorin PO is not reliable as before either. So, it's possible your item is there gathering dust! If you're told it's not there, insist or ask they help you confirm cuz they're used to that line "Your item hasn't arrived. Drop your contact and you'd be reached out to ASAP". Don't fall for it!
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Brown08(m): 8:28am On Mar 28, 2022
Hello Guys, Please How much Is Dollar Exchange Rate in Access Bank.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by saint2ace(m): 8:40am On Mar 28, 2022
ceaser:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

This na rude shock true true.

But wait a few days to know that the tracking number is indeed aimed for your location, as in your town and not some other dude in Nigeria. It is also good that he used DHL because you are assured faster delivery than what you would have gotten with the AESS probably using speedaf. The only downside I see here is the potential customs fees, which may have been absent of it was Speedaf.

Sha keep us posted cheesy

Just be looking at them like a bat (In Fáyòșé's voice). Don't be far from the dispute button, slam on it (not click ó grin) the moment you sense something going wrong,

Although I'm still 80 percent sure it was truly shipped.

Brotherly, am watching things unfold, arms akimbo.... grin grin. Got an update this morning package in transit and heading to Lagos Nigeria, so destination checks out, but I can see receiver's details cry

However, delivery information states it will be delivered on Thursday after office hours. So I wait, fingers still crossed...... grin grin
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by saint2ace(m): 8:43am On Mar 28, 2022
jboixxx:
grin grin Slam am o; saint2ace should do video unboxing too!

Bros how you take know my plan,make dem no go send me DHL packaged chewing gum grin grin
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by saint2ace(m): 8:45am On Mar 28, 2022
Meloski:
My package was delivered to Nipost since 10th/03/2022 and today making 30days in transit yet, no call or mail from Nipost.
It's really annoying, I haven't been associated with Nipost before what's wrong, am in ilorin, should I go to my local Post office? Please let me know I haven't been associated with Nipost before!.

Seems packages for 10/3/2022, are all hanging, I have one such item. I have received a package received by nipost for the 13th but that of the 10th no even shake body
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by TruthUntold: 9:42am On Mar 28, 2022
22 hours after I told my 'into the water' seller to cancel my order, he ships it telling me the warehouse have finished 'disinfecting' it, hm.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Salarys: 9:53am On Mar 28, 2022
Meloski:

Here's mine.

Handed over to nipost 2months and counting. No call, no text.

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Confidento(m): 11:32am On Mar 28, 2022
TruthUntold:
22 hours after I told my 'into the water' seller to cancel my order, he ships it telling me the warehouse have finished 'disinfecting' it, hm.

That seller na real cruise grin cheesy Let's sha hope the item doesn't fall "into the water" for real this time

2 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Confidento(m): 11:39am On Mar 28, 2022
DaniWhizbang:

I don't know what's with NG....R tracking these days. Just like yours, mine is also yet to be shipped and it's been 7 days as well. I even had to message the seller. It should arrive before march ending hopefully.

The last item I received was this NG...R and it only took 17 days to get to me. I don't understand this one at all

Hey man, I'm hoping you've received this particular item?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Nobody: 11:58am On Mar 28, 2022
Confidento:

Hey man, I'm hoping you've received this particular item?

No but from my tracking, it's already at speedaf office in my state. I should be getting it today but it's sit-at-home here so tomorrow. You must have gotten yours too I guess?

2 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jboixxx: 11:59am On Mar 28, 2022
Salarys:

Here's mine.

Handed over to nipost 2months and counting. No call, no text.
Go your PO and ask them. Some POs won't call for unregistered small packets.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Chuksteric(m): 1:14pm On Mar 28, 2022
Does Access bank have up to 50 dollars limit ??
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by TruthUntold: 1:14pm On Mar 28, 2022
Confidento:

That seller na real cruise grin cheesy Let's sha hope the item doesn't fall "into the water" for real this time
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Jerien1: 3:07pm On Mar 28, 2022
Meloski:
Mine was handed over to local delivery since 03/03/2022 up till now Post office have not called o. Am also in Ilorin.
This is my first time of waiting this long....before now I should have received call to pickup my package from post office. The funny thing is the tracker stops since the said date.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Jerien1: 3:12pm On Mar 28, 2022
Jerien1:

Mine was handed over to local delivery since 03/03/2022 up till now Post office have not called o. Am also in Ilorin.
This is my first time of waiting this long....before now I should have received call to pickup my package from post office. The funny thing is the tracker stops since the said date.
or there is other way of tracking from "cainiao,"
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Uchepele(m): 6:27pm On Mar 28, 2022
Jerien1:

AND IF YOU DONT GET THIS ORDER,U WILL ORDER IT AGAIN AND STILL COMPLAIN
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Jerien1: 8:19pm On Mar 28, 2022
Uchepele:

AND IF YOU DONT GET THIS ORDER,U WILL ORDER IT AGAIN AND STILL COMPLAIN
Not exactly please
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Meloski(m): 9:09pm On Mar 28, 2022
Jerien1:

my tracker is still available I use track 4
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by okikigsm: 9:27pm On Mar 28, 2022
pls who get inverter for sale? though considering order from As,what is your take pls?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by alosbaba007(m): 10:15pm On Mar 28, 2022
okikigsm:
pls who get inverter for sale? though considering order from As,what is your take pls?

Jst a little advice make sure you get an hybrid inverter, that can support solar pv panels and Nepa light.

2 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Gjackzy(m): 12:09am On Mar 29, 2022
Chuksteric:
Does Access bank have up to 50 dollars limit ??
yes
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Ifeanyi4491(m): 1:28am On Mar 29, 2022
What happen to speedaf on aliexpress..

Some items are not shipped with them again

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Ray1251(m): 1:44am On Mar 29, 2022
Departed country of origin for over 5 days now ,the longest I have seen, anyone experienceing this issue ?

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Confidento(m): 2:22am On Mar 29, 2022
DaniWhizbang:

No but from my tracking, it's already at speedaf office in my state. I should be getting it today but it's sit-at-home here so tomorrow. You must have gotten yours too I guess?

Wow! With how long it's been since your order I can't imagine that you're yet to get it.

I also haven't gotten mine, though that's understandable as I ordered about a week or so after you. My items are already out of China, so I guess that's a good thing.

Now I'm just waiting patiently for them to get into Naija, and I'm sure they'll be soon.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Confidento(m): 2:33am On Mar 29, 2022
Ray1251:
Departed country of origin for over 5 days now ,the longest I have seen, anyone experienceing this issue ?

These days it's not really the waiting time after the item depart the origin country that's the problem, it's the fact that the items spend so much time in clearance and still end up taking time after that.

Some guys were lucky as their items spent I think 11 days in clearance only to depart the origin country and already be here in Nigeria by the next day. That obviously was tracking issue but it's better than waiting say 20+ days between the clearance and arrival at destination country.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Nobody: 6:59am On Mar 29, 2022
Confidento:

Wow! With how long it's been since your order I can't imagine that you're yet to get it.

I also haven't gotten mine, though that's understandable as I ordered about a week or so after you. My items are already out of China, so I guess that's a good thing.

Now I'm just waiting patiently for them to get into Naija, and I'm sure they'll be soon.

Oh, I see. It shouldn't be too far away then

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Auskyd(m): 8:58am On Mar 29, 2022
Left from departure country for 3 weeks now. Na wa.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by alosbaba007(m): 9:15am On Mar 29, 2022
Ray1251:

Baba we dey the same boat ooo i don tire to dey refresh the page self, something wey no dey take more than 2days before, covid must be responsible for all this.

Let keep on waiting it will land here by Gods grace.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Uchepele(m): 9:37am On Mar 29, 2022
Ray1251:

[color=#770077][/color] grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (818) (819) (820) (821) (822) (823) (824) ... (1446) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread Store / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) / **PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897

Viewing this topic: charlesadeoye(m) and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.