Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:42 AM

This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper - Technology Market (823) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper (1442924 Views)

Check This Thread For Your Anker Products / Ammc Cargo: Buys And Ships Items From China Via Alibaba,aliexpress,1688,taobao&o / Get Your Orders/items Easily From Aliexpress,alibaba,gearbest,bangood,for Cheap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (820) (821) (822) (823) (824) (825) (826) ... (1440) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Babalegba(m): 11:34pm On Mar 29, 2022
Auskyd:
"Package received by local delivery company!"

Ope oh!
Na make e reach my hand remain. Chai
Package received by local delivery company might be nipost grin
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Babalegba(m): 11:43pm On Mar 29, 2022
uncleck:
Please guys, how do I make payments considering this $20 limit? I have some really important stuffs to order
You can use the Barter app that charges at 584 per dollar. I used it yesterday and it was pretty seamless and straight forward . The amount was for 58 dollars though If I require something more substantial, I would get the services of the nairalander Nobody.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Confidento(m): 12:58am On Mar 30, 2022
Babalegba:

You're not a nice somebody grin
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Confidento(m): 1:02am On Mar 30, 2022
DaniWhizbang:

Oh, I see. It shouldn't be too far away then

Hey man. My packages have entered Naija, they've even passed customs clearance... All that happened on the same day (29th Mar). It's clear that there's some issues with tracking these days. You know... Tracking stays stuck at a particular point only to update everything at once someday.

3 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Gjackzy(m): 3:40am On Mar 30, 2022
Xilsbridalhouse:

Noobody that is out of dollars and doesn’t responds to messages ? I’ll pass please.
grin cool shocked
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Auskyd(m): 3:42am On Mar 30, 2022
Babalegba:

Lol when I clicked the link, na speedaf I see oh.

God abeg.

Nipost ke?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by BuhBye: 6:37am On Mar 30, 2022
uote author=Mfunkynation post=111478266]please what is the current UBA charge/$[/quote]

N490
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by morikee: 6:51am On Mar 30, 2022
Bought 2 items both warn sellers to ship via Speedaf with NG**********R tracking ID finally both was ship using Speedaf

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by ceaser: 7:11am On Mar 30, 2022
Babalegba:
Wow, you mean the government actually gave them time off to watch the match, people would then buy petrol for their generators and get high blood pressure watching other uncommitted Nigerians making perfunctory movements. Nigerian leaders are dafter than i initially thought Actually I gave up on Nigerians long ago.

I was shocked seeing the circular. I mean that is the height of irresponsibility from any government. Its not even a final match but qualifiers and that nonsense was encouraged. It may be acceptable if this was done for the final leg match in the world Cup. And what came out of it Las Las, na shame.

And of course it shouldn't be too surprising if examined critically. This is a government that has failed woefully in all indices and is recently under fire for the Kaduna train incident. So they, as usual, need a way to divert Nigerians' attentions away from criticising them to something else.

For someone in the health sector I couldn't have left at that odd time even if I was in support of that circular.

Xilsbridalhouse:

Noobody that is out of dollars and doesn’t responds to messages ? I’ll pass please.

cheesy I don't think we can blame Noobody too much.

9ja banks are outta dollars. Even CBN itself is claiming (which I believe is false claim) to be short of dollars. So how much more an individual like Noobody. E be like say this sapá na everybody the sweet go reach somehow somehow.

The way it is going, I am not even sure the banks will have hard cash dollars to pay me over the counter if I decide to withdraw from my dom account. grin

Politicians are stocking up on dollars ahead of 2023 elections hence mopping up the available dollars in circulation, in hard currency ó. Few days ago there was privileged info that Governor Wike doled out 50 thousand dollars to some politicians that paid him a visit from the South West.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by ceaser: 7:43am On Mar 30, 2022
morikee:
Bought 2 items both warn sellers to ship via Speedaf with NG**********R tracking ID finally both was ship using Speedaf

Please know that your "warning" did not force them to ship via speedaf. That choice lies with AliExpress. And you must have bought items from sellers located in mainland China hence the ease to use speedaf as the shipping choice.

Try buying from sellers in Hong Kong and see what happens. The warning may not do as you wish.

6 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by morikee: 10:01am On Mar 30, 2022
I think this one don lost

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by TruthUntold: 10:44am On Mar 30, 2022
morikee:
Dont lose hope but don't over hope too, I've received items whose tracking stopped completely at some vague point.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Meister(m): 10:50am On Mar 30, 2022
morikee:

Yes e don lost, you'll never receive it
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jboixxx: 11:28am On Mar 30, 2022
ceaser:

Please know that your "warning" did not force them to ship via speedaf. That choice lies with AliExpress. And you must have bought items from sellers located in mainland China hence the ease to use speedaf as the shipping choice.

Try buying from sellers in Hong Kong and see what happens. The warning may not do as you wish.
The warning will not do anything!

Seller that may even use Singapore Post for him instead.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Alozera(m): 12:43pm On Mar 30, 2022
Hello guys, please what's rate and limit of wema bank currently??
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by WHITELIGHTER: 2:13pm On Mar 30, 2022
What's access bank limit pls and do they issue instant Visa debit card?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Anisilas: 2:28pm On Mar 30, 2022
Any poco f2 pro for sale?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (820) (821) (822) (823) (824) (825) (826) ... (1440) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread Store / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) / **PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.