Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,812 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:16 AM

This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper - Technology Market (826) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper (1449980 Views)

Check This Thread For Your Anker Products / Ammc Cargo: Buys And Ships Items From China Via Alibaba,aliexpress,1688,taobao&o / Get Your Orders/items Easily From Aliexpress,alibaba,gearbest,bangood,for Cheap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (823) (824) (825) (826) (827) (828) (829) ... (1441) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by data123(m): 10:51am On Apr 01, 2022
May I have ur contacts... Possibly send it to mail: afokab1@gmail.com
If u are not comfortable sharing it here

[1quote author=mctfopt post=111011897]

Check out Reolink In AliExpress. I use Reolink...awesome CCTV

Or HikVision if buying in Naija.
[/quote]

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by noobody(m): 11:03am On Apr 01, 2022
Happy new month guys,

Happy shopping

Cheers
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Agparis100: 11:06am On Apr 01, 2022
ewizard1:
Anyone using Barter and cancelled an order. How long did it take for the payment to refund?

Bros my barter no Dey work o

It doesn’t let me buy on ALIEXPRESS
What do I do?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by RevoRaptor: 11:44am On Apr 01, 2022
Hello.
I need to order a device of 130k
What bank would be okay for this transaction?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by ewizard1: 12:16pm On Apr 01, 2022
Agparis100:

Bros my barter no Dey work o

It doesn’t let me buy on ALIEXPRESS
What do I do?
You verified BVN?

You got a Dollar card?

You added your card to Aliexpress?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Agparis100: 12:26pm On Apr 01, 2022
ewizard1:

You verified BVN?

You got a Dollar card?

You added your card to Aliexpress?

YES I SWEAR

AND I NEED TO ORDER SOMETHING TODAY VERY IMPORTANT

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Agparis100: 1:10pm On Apr 01, 2022
I NEED HELP ASAP THE PROMO IS ABOUT TO EXPIRE
HOW CAN I BUY FROM ALIEXPRESS

WHAT VIRTUAL CARD BECAUSE BARTAR DONT WORK
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by eteebanky1: 1:39pm On Apr 01, 2022
kayus621:
gomoney rate is 480/$
I bought something worth $17.96(shipping included) was charged ₦8620.8, but monthly limit still stand at $20

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by eteebanky1: 1:42pm On Apr 01, 2022
kayus621:
gomoney rate is 480/$
I bought something worth $17.96(shipping included) was charged ₦8620.8, but monthly limit still stand at $20

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by RevoRaptor: 1:47pm On Apr 01, 2022
RevoRaptor:
Hello.
someone should please ans.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by ewizard1: 2:34pm On Apr 01, 2022
Agparis100:

I can't tell what the issue is with your card.. It was very straightforward when I used it.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Onyeka90210(m): 2:48pm On Apr 01, 2022
Agparis100:

You could risk creating another card, one of my card was no longer going through with ebay after a while of working normally, had to create another and it worked

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Onyeka90210(m): 2:50pm On Apr 01, 2022
RevoRaptor:
Hello.
Only a dollar account or dollar card can make such transaction, but at almost 600n to a dollar.
0. BANK Dollar card/Dom account
1. Barter
2. Wallet Africa
3. Chipper cash
I only use barter tho, cause registration was hick free.
No normal Nigerian debit card can do 130k.
That's if it's a foreign site oh[Foreign currency]
But for Nigerian site like jumia normal debit card should work.
If it's AliExpress that's giving you that rate of 130k, you better do real life calculation, you'll be spending almost 200k
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by noobody(m): 2:59pm On Apr 01, 2022
RevoRaptor:
Hello.

Have you tried barter by flutterwave?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by noobody(m): 3:00pm On Apr 01, 2022
Agparis100:

Seems you need to appeal the card

Norms for AliExpress when using a new account

Occurs mostly for new account holders.

Cheers
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Onyeka90210(m): 3:29pm On Apr 01, 2022
Update: Accessbank is 505N at $50. Limit

3 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Gjackzy(m): 4:03pm On Apr 01, 2022
Onyeka90210:
Update: Accessbank is 505N at $50. Limit
Na thunder from no where go strike all this banks and CBN
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by UDanny: 4:09pm On Apr 01, 2022
You know there are some screens that come with the frame, so its easier to just opo out the board in your old phone and put them in the new frame than when you buy the screen without the frame, and it means, you'd have to take out the bad screen from the phone frame and install the new one. Sometimes the screen's don't fit into the old frame's leaving gaps on the sides. That's how my screen broke again after replacement. Then i started buying with frame, so that the screen itself is already made to fit the phone frame cause they come together
NACE13:

No, the 15k is just for the replacement screen.
What do you mean at the bolded?

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by NACE13: 6:24pm On Apr 01, 2022
UDanny:
You know there are some screens that come with the frame, so its easier to just opo out the board in your old phone and put them in the new frame than when you buy the screen without the frame, and it means, you'd have to take out the bad screen from the phone frame and install the new one. Sometimes the screen's don't fit into the old frame's leaving gaps on the sides. That's how my screen broke again after replacement. Then i started buying with frame, so that the screen itself is already made to fit the phone frame cause they come together

So, best bet is to buy it with the frame, yeah? Just to be on the safe side.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Anisilas: 6:41pm On Apr 01, 2022
Dragnet observing with 3D lol.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by ab221(m): 9:04pm On Apr 01, 2022
Onyeka90210:

Message their cc on twitter maybe they have changed policy or something
Here’s my last refund with them those
Was very fast under 24hrs, but maybe cause it’s last year
Does ebay ship like Aliexpress do through normal post office now or still involved shipping from one address in the US before coming to naija?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by ojehmario1969(m): 9:20pm On Apr 01, 2022
Onyeka90210:

Message their cc on twitter maybe they have changed policy or something
Here’s my last refund with them those
Was very fast under 24hrs, but maybe cause it’s last year

pls, how do you buy stuffs from ebay nd shipped to 9ja
cause i heard they don't ship to nigeria directly
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Onyeka90210(m): 9:30pm On Apr 01, 2022
ojehmario1969:

pls, how do you buy stuffs from ebay nd shipped to 9ja
cause i heard they don't ship to nigeria directly
ab221:

Does ebay ship like Aliexpress do through normal post office now or still involved shipping from one address in the US before coming to naija?
If you have someone in the uS you can use his address and they’ll ship to the person and the person will ship to you, or you can make services of trusted naira land pickers and shippers that have U.S addresses, you can also make use of God is good Logistics (GIGL) US address, download the GIGL app and follow the promt.
Note EBay is not like Amazon where you’ll just order and relax, you have to shine your eye well sha, Cause Hmmm.

2 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by DarkJeddi(m): 11:12pm On Apr 01, 2022
Onyeka90210:

Only a dollar account or dollar card can make such transaction, but at almost 600n to a dollar.
1. Barter
2. Wallet Africa
3. Chipper cash
If it's AliExpress that's giving you that rate of 130k, you better do real life calculation, you'll be spending almost 200k
How much does barter charge per dollar?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Gjackzy(m): 12:00am On Apr 02, 2022
DarkJeddi:
How much does barter charge per dollar?
#584 / $

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by morikee: 6:18am On Apr 02, 2022
Among this Free untracked shipping which one is faster please

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by DarkJeddi(m): 6:48am On Apr 02, 2022
Gjackzy:
#584 / $
Thanks..

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by RevoRaptor: 8:24am On Apr 02, 2022
Onyeka90210:

1. Barter
2. Wallet Africa
3. Chipper cash
Thanks alot.
I have never had of those app you mentioned but let me give them a look.
And yes the aliexpress gave me a sum of 127k so I assumed I would be spending 130k.
So you mean 200k on that amount, hmmmmm wahala be like weting again lol
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by RevoRaptor: 8:24am On Apr 02, 2022
noobody:

Have you tried barter by flutterwave?
Thanks
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by lateefykn84(m): 8:48am On Apr 02, 2022
GTBank....₦490/$ as at 2/4/2022

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by ab221(m): 8:53am On Apr 02, 2022
Onyeka90210:

If you have someone in the uS you can use his address and they’ll ship to the person and the person will ship to you, or you can make services of trusted naira land pickers and shippers that have U.S addresses, you can also make use of God is good Logistics (GIGL) US address, download the GIGL app and follow the promt.
Note EBay is not like Amazon where you’ll just order and relax, you have to shine your eye well sha, Cause Hmmm.
You mean you can easily get scammed?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by DOMINO001: 8:56am On Apr 02, 2022
Guys, I need input on this little matter.

I ordered something on 11/11 2021. It just got to me last week. But issue is that one of the ears is not working.

At first I wanted to just move on but when I posted the review, I mentioned the fact that one was not working.

The seller told me to do a video of the issue and send. As if he wants to refund me.

I have done that but s/he keeps replying with the same annoying sentence that I should do a video of the problem.

I want to ask, do I stand a chance if I create a dispute?

(1) (2) (3) ... (823) (824) (825) (826) (827) (828) (829) ... (1441) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread Store / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) / **PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897

Viewing this topic: Vasgas, SonyaSpence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.