Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,250 members, 7,818,862 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:51 AM

This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper - Technology Market (827) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper (1450059 Views)

Check This Thread For Your Anker Products / Ammc Cargo: Buys And Ships Items From China Via Alibaba,aliexpress,1688,taobao&o / Get Your Orders/items Easily From Aliexpress,alibaba,gearbest,bangood,for Cheap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (824) (825) (826) (827) (828) (829) (830) ... (1441) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Onyeka90210(m): 9:01am On Apr 02, 2022
ab221:

You mean you can easily get scammed?
Not really, let me just say it's okay to shop, if you do proper research on the sellers profile, even big stores send out broken/untested item as well, but they do take returns, if it gets to them, they'll refund, but the thing it's only an item that's it's maybe worth a lot that you can send back, cause you have to send from naija to the US picker address then he sends it back to seller. But then there are sellers that send empty boxes, or or different item, if seller doesn't ship at all, you can still get your money back, but as soon as it ships and it gets to your U.S address, it won't be easy getting the money back(for fraudulent sellers) you just have to understand the policy and stuffs sha. Shippers don't test items, they just ship out to naija, while pickers may test, but their services will cost more, tho it's easier to send back to seller from picker, but for shipper, as soon as your item crosses U.S, you're on your own.
Ebay, is like a pricey, American jiji(less scams)
While Craigslist, offerup, letgo, is like a cheaper American jiji(more scams)

2 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Onyeka90210(m): 9:14am On Apr 02, 2022
RevoRaptor:

Thanks alot.
I have never had of those app you mentioned but let me give them a look.
And yes the aliexpress gave me a sum of 127k so I assumed I would be spending 130k.
So you mean 200k on that amount, hmmmmm wahala be like weting again lol
Ali express is still using 420n to a dollar I think
And you’re going to be using 584n to a dollar
I think you should set default currency to dollar, the naira can be misleading.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Demaxl(m): 11:35am On Apr 02, 2022
Good morning bosses

Please does this mean my package is in nigeria?

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jboixxx: 12:27pm On Apr 02, 2022
DOMINO001:
Guys, I need input on this little matter.

I ordered something on 11/11 2021. It just got to me last week. But issue is that one of the ears is not working.

At first I wanted to just move on but when I posted the review, I mentioned the fact that one was not working.

The seller told me to do a video of the issue and send. As if he wants to refund me.

I have done that but s/he keeps replying with the same annoying sentence that I should do a video of the problem.

I want to ask, do I stand a chance if I create a dispute?
If you don't want to open dispute, just let it go but if you want to, then, you'll need a video evidence proving one of the pair isn't working as claimed. You'll win if your video is precise enough and within your buyer's protection window.

You'll need to connect the bluetooth to a device and play music at ≥75% volume. Pick each of the buds and move it closer to the phone being used in recording. Do that for each while you still focus on the music device and other earbud.

Play the video to be sure it's clear and good enough. Length of video is ≤2min and must be in MP4. If too large (in MB), attach to cloud/YouTube and share the link on your dispute page.

All the best.

4 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by RevoRaptor: 1:00pm On Apr 02, 2022
Onyeka90210:

Ali express is still using 420n to a dollar I think
And you’re going to be using 584n to a dollar
I think you should set default currency to dollar, the naira can be misleading.
Make sense to me.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by HarrierJumpJet: 1:14pm On Apr 02, 2022
Onyeka90210:
Update: Accessbank is 505N at $50. Limit

This thing is not funny again. Access bank refunded me at 465 naira per dollar. What sort of wizardry is this??
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by searay(m): 1:34pm On Apr 02, 2022
yahmaid04:
498 to a $
So this simple math. A purchase of about $55.32 was charged over ₦30000

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by ceaser: 3:15pm On Apr 02, 2022
Demaxl:
How far i thought they closed this thread? undecided

In fact, I almost unfollowed the thread after I discovered it was "closed". Dragnet was the last poster and I guess he closed it when someone adamantly kept posting unsolicited adverts on the thread. I noticed a lot of deleted posts before the final closure. They must be the spammer's posts.

Good that it's been re-opened though. I'd say it's great post monitoring on the part of the moderator.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by ceaser: 3:36pm On Apr 02, 2022
kayus621:
gomoney rate is 480/$
I bought something worth $17.96(shipping included) was charged ₦8620.8, but monthly limit still stand at $20

How did you get th le card for gomoney? Hardware or virtual card?

I just registered now but there is no option for virtual card like it is for Barter.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by genius43(m): 4:37pm On Apr 02, 2022
ceaser:

How did you get th le card for gomoney? Hardware or virtual card?

I just registered now but there is no option for virtual card like it is for Barter.

Gomoney is a digital bank owned by Sterling Bank. It isn't like Barter in most ways.

Swipe the highlighted to your left for cards. Your first Virtual Card is for free.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Auskyd(m): 4:56pm On Apr 02, 2022
Omo my package has arrived like 7 days early oh.

Cheeeeeee.

Thanks Meister for showing me road!!
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Demaxl(m): 5:06pm On Apr 02, 2022
Demaxl:
Good morning bosses

abeg make person answer me na
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by SydneyC: 5:16pm On Apr 02, 2022
Demaxl:

Please try and use parcelsapp.com and show us what it says

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Onyeka90210(m): 5:20pm On Apr 02, 2022
HarrierJumpJet:

This thing is not funny again. Access bank refunded me at 465 naira per dollar. What sort of wizardry is this??
I will advice you to make a dollar purchase maybe send $ to a PayPal Acc so there’ll be proof of their current rate today. Cause if you go to them they’ll you 465n was their rate for that day. If they say that then bring out the proof that you made a dollar purchase on that day for 505n
Say make they explain
If you have a PayPal with your credit card linked , I can give you my PayPal to send 1$
It’s just to get the debit note
I wish I had done this that day, but I had maxed my limit
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by annass227: 5:27pm On Apr 02, 2022
Demaxl:
Good morning bosses

This shipment is at airport in China waiting to be send to Nigeria
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by annass227: 5:30pm On Apr 02, 2022
Demaxl:

Your items is in China waiting to be send to Nigeria

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by ludorum1(m): 6:37pm On Apr 02, 2022
Demour:
I got my package, which noobody helped me in purchasing from aliexpress....thank you

I'm glad I have this phone today

How much in total please?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Meister(m): 7:33pm On Apr 02, 2022
Auskyd:

Cheeeeeee.

Thanks Meis.ter for showing me road!!

You're doing well boss

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Iceboiking: 7:58pm On Apr 02, 2022
Meister:

You're doing well boss
Please show me road too

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by madprofthefirst: 8:14pm On Apr 02, 2022
DOMINO001:
Guys, I need input on this little matter.

I ordered something on 11/11 2021. It just got to me last week. But issue is that one of the ears is not working.

At first I wanted to just move on but when I posted the review, I mentioned the fact that one was not working.

The seller told me to do a video of the issue and send. As if he wants to refund me.

I have done that but s/he keeps replying with the same annoying sentence that I should do a video of the problem.

I want to ask, do I stand a chance if I create a dispute?

So there is hope then for the phone I ordered on 11/11/21?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Austinemark53(m): 8:36pm On Apr 02, 2022
Received my package that was ordered on 1st of March from aliexpress today. All thanks to @Noobody who helped to make the order.

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by mctfopt: 8:39pm On Apr 02, 2022
searay:

So this simple math. A purchase of about $55.32 was charged over ₦30000

Please which bank is charging this ₦550 per $?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by mctfopt: 8:40pm On Apr 02, 2022
Auskyd:

Cheeeeeee.

Thanks Me.ister for showing me road!!

Did you use DHL grin
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Iceboiking: 8:58pm On Apr 02, 2022
Austinemark53:
Received my package that was ordered on 1st of March from aliexpress today. All thanks to @Noobody who helped to make the order.
Is it through Nipost?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by dukeo(m): 10:00pm On Apr 02, 2022
Austinemark53:

How much
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Meister(m): 10:02pm On Apr 02, 2022
Iceboiking:

Please show me road too

LoL, road to where abeg
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by UDanny: 11:04pm On Apr 02, 2022
Abeg oo, we need to know. Cause my orders have always stayed months. My current order is almost 2 months now, still nothing. If you show us how to make quick orders like this, it'll be easier for us. So, abeg cry
Meister:

LoL, road to where abeg
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Auskyd(m): 12:39am On Apr 03, 2022
mctfopt:

Did you use DHL grin

Lol no oh, I saw option to pay for the delivery to get to me faster, so I used that one.

The delivery guy from speedaf said they handle all shipments from AliExpress, but if you paid, you get you're delivered straight to you. Others, you pick up yourself.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by hunkyChunky(m): 1:03am On Apr 03, 2022
How much did it cost?
Austinemark53:
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by ceaser: 4:17am On Apr 03, 2022
genius43:

Gomoney is a digital bank owned by Sterling Bank. It isn't like Barter in most ways.

Swipe the highlighted to your left for cards. Your first Virtual Card is for free.

Thanks. It requires an upgrade to tier 2. So I just uploaded the requirements. Waiting for the verification to be completed in 2 days.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by ceaser: 4:27am On Apr 03, 2022
ewizard1:

This is the second day, still expecting. I need the refund to re-order another item.

Barter had a system upgrade month end. They sent messages that there might be some delays with transactions between Thursday 31st March to Monday 4th April.

The only transactions I've conducted within this period was to fund my virtual naira card and use it to fund the virtual dollar. I did not experience any delays beyond the ordinary. So maybe the upgrade issues does not affect them "collecting money but giving out money" smiley

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jboixxx: 4:35am On Apr 03, 2022
ceaser:

.... So maybe the upgrade issues does not affect them "collecting money but giving out money" smiley
Just like a dormant account! grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (824) (825) (826) (827) (828) (829) (830) ... (1441) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread Store / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) / **PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897

Viewing this topic: Vasgas and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.