Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,012 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:13 AM

This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper - Technology Market (830) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper (1447794 Views)

Check This Thread For Your Anker Products / Ammc Cargo: Buys And Ships Items From China Via Alibaba,aliexpress,1688,taobao&o / Get Your Orders/items Easily From Aliexpress,alibaba,gearbest,bangood,for Cheap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (827) (828) (829) (830) (831) (832) (833) ... (1441) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jboixxx: 9:34am On Apr 04, 2022
ojehmario1969:

I ordered something with the card yesterday night self
Dunno why it did not work for u
But na small money thing I order sha undecided
I don't know either. Used another account's card, still same.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Folahanmi19(m): 11:26am On Apr 04, 2022
I ordered something of 25.45 dollars and access bank charged me 12,852...what's access bank limit abeg, i thought it was 20 until i tried and it went through

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by iamlammy(m): 11:37am On Apr 04, 2022
Demaxl:
Hello

Please can i withdraw from paypal to my barter dollar card?

No you can not
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Demaxl(m): 12:05pm On Apr 04, 2022
iamlammy:

No you can not

Okay but please do you know how i can withdraw dollars from paypal at 576 black market rate?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by yahmaid04(m): 12:23pm On Apr 04, 2022
Folahanmi19:
I ordered something of 25.45 dollars and access bank charged me 12,852...what's access bank limit abeg, i thought it was 20 until i tried and it went through
50 at 505/Nr
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by iamlammy(m): 1:25pm On Apr 04, 2022
Demaxl:

Okay but please do you know how i can withdraw dollars from paypal at 576 black market rate?
Not possible bro. Paypal rate is low with banks
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by almangid(m): 1:47pm On Apr 04, 2022
Finally the post office at wuse delivered o. they brought it to my doorstep even

almangid:
I ordered an Anker Conference speaker phone since last month. I emailed NIPOST and they said they dispatched it since 11th this month. Hope dey for me at all? Stuff I ordered after that have been delivered using Speedaf and they were untracked
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Reddington(m): 2:40pm On Apr 04, 2022
almangid:
Finally the post office at wuse delivered o. they brought it to my doorstep even

Las las lol. When exactly did your package arrive Nig, bro. Make I take hold body small.
I have 2 packages from same store still unaccounted for. Ebe lyke Nipost wan make I sue them cool

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Agparis100: 5:33pm On Apr 04, 2022
Onyeka90210:

You could risk creating another card, one of my card was no longer going through with ebay after a while of working normally, had to create another and it worked

THANKS IT WORKS NOW
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by ennafranka: 6:05pm On Apr 04, 2022
RevoRaptor:

Make sense to me.
Please I would like to know how someone can pay with this rate of four $420 because $585 is too high and if you watch very well when you want to purchase on the AliExpress website when you want to buy something it shows four $420 par dollar please what is the way out. Yeah is my WhatsApp number you can call me please 07032181073 thanks.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by alosbaba007(m): 6:26pm On Apr 04, 2022
ennafranka:
Please I would like to know how someone can pay with this rate of four $420 because $585 is too high and if you watch very well when you want to purchase on the AliExpress website when you want to buy something it shows four $420 par dollar please what is the way out. Yeah is my WhatsApp number you can call me please 07032181073 thanks.

Wake up to reality, there is absolutely no way for you to pay at that rate, its either you manage the 490+ rates from nigerian banks thats capped at $20 a month or go for the unlimited rates from Barter and co at 585+. No shortcut at all, welcome to Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Mfunkynation(m): 7:59pm On Apr 04, 2022
please is AliExpress still doing combined package when someone buys many items at the same time?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by RevoRaptor: 8:01pm On Apr 04, 2022
ennafranka:
Was about to ask this same question.
I did proceed with the order because 580.
So am curious to know the answer to this question.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by searay(m): 8:16pm On Apr 04, 2022
mctfopt:

Please which bank is charging this ₦550 per $?
Access
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Meister(m): 9:21pm On Apr 04, 2022
Mfunkynation:
please is AliExpress still doing combined package when someone buys many items at the same time?

I ordered 9 items and they only combined two, I don't really understand them again
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Babalegba(m): 9:55pm On Apr 04, 2022
Meister:

I ordered 9 items and they only combined two, I don't really understand them again
They are now less efficient than before. None of my five items was combined. I will take a break from AliExpress if they continue like this., tracking is now so so and items are coming late.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by UDanny: 10:50pm On Apr 04, 2022
Nice one! My item of over two months just got to my local PO. After almost loosing hope
almangid:

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by UDanny: 10:52pm On Apr 04, 2022
Omo, when did you make the order? Mine stayed a month before getting to my local post office after arriving Nigeria. And i never get am sef
Reddington:

Las las lol. When exactly did your package arrive Nig, bro. Make I take hold body small.
I have 2 packages from same store still unaccounted for. Ebe lyke Nipost wan make I sue them cool
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by UDanny: 10:53pm On Apr 04, 2022
Mfunkynation:

It's random. But if you buy two items at the same time and they're from the same origin, its most likely to be combined.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by UDanny: 10:55pm On Apr 04, 2022
Does anyone know the current rate of UBA bank?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by almangid(m): 12:58am On Apr 05, 2022
Omo it was in Nigeria 11th of March o.
Reddington:

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by loptos(m): 3:44am On Apr 05, 2022
Hello Aliexpress shoppers, I bought a Redmi note 11 phone since January 30th 2022 and shipped two days after and tracked till march 14th 2022 that it arrived Nigeria received by PostNL consignment till date no more updates or call from Nipost to receive my phone. Please comments on way forward nairalander

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jboixxx: 4:27am On Apr 05, 2022
loptos:
Hello Aliexpress shoppers, I bought a Redmi note 11 phone since January 30th 2022 and shipped two days after and tracked till march 14th 2022 that it arrived Nigeria received by PostNL consignment till date no more updates or call from Nipost to receive my phone. Please comments on way forward nairalander
Your item isn't in Nigeria yet.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Mfunkynation(m): 4:39am On Apr 05, 2022
UDanny:
Does anyone know the current rate of UBA bank?
488 on 31st March
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Mfunkynation(m): 4:40am On Apr 05, 2022
UDanny:

It's random. But if you buy two items at the same time and they're from the same origin, its most likely to be combined.
Thanks..
how will be able to know the origin?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Mfunkynation(m): 4:41am On Apr 05, 2022
Meister:

Thanks...
but pls can you help me and check the initial shipping method of the two items before it was combined.
Thanks
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by ceaser: 5:53am On Apr 05, 2022
Which way báyìí sad?

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by ceaser: 6:10am On Apr 05, 2022
This gómoney people are appearing inefficient to me o. Message sent for upgrade to tier 2, not even tier 3 sef since over 48hrs ago, and nothing has been done about it.

Submitted to them NIN, the slip and BVN. Is it so challenging to verify that simple info?

This is the reason I ignored Sterling "onebank" bank people that they kept disturbing me till today. I still got a call from their custocare yesterday that I ignored. You can't be playing inefficiency at your own side and still expecting me to keep lumping my funds in your company.

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by bbally: 6:50am On Apr 05, 2022
ceaser:
Which way báyìí sad?
Nipost should refund him the value for the phone. lobatan
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Meister(m): 7:43am On Apr 05, 2022
Mfunkynation:

Thanks...
but pls can you help me and check the initial shipping method of the two items before it was combined.
Thanks

They're all cainiao economy
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by UDanny: 8:37am On Apr 05, 2022
Thanks
Mfunkynation:

488 on 31st March

(1) (2) (3) ... (827) (828) (829) (830) (831) (832) (833) ... (1441) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread Store / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) / **PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.