Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,393 members, 7,815,840 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:17 PM

This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper - Technology Market (839) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper (1444094 Views)

Check This Thread For Your Anker Products / Ammc Cargo: Buys And Ships Items From China Via Alibaba,aliexpress,1688,taobao&o / Get Your Orders/items Easily From Aliexpress,alibaba,gearbest,bangood,for Cheap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (836) (837) (838) (839) (840) (841) (842) ... (1440) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Gjackzy(m): 1:08am On Apr 12, 2022
Onyeka90210:

Remains?
It was 20$ at n490 before na
Will check it out sha
Still the same, I just checked
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Onyeka90210(m): 7:53am On Apr 12, 2022
Jerien1:

Thanks, I meant payment with gomoney
... ... this $20 limit is something else
Yes, before you can link gomomey credit card to PayPal, so.you can send dollars, but after the limit, you can't send any amount of dollar from your PayPal account with the linked gomoney card.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Guccibella: 7:55am On Apr 12, 2022
Good day everyone please when will I get this order or should I go to the post office?

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Gjackzy(m): 10:30am On Apr 12, 2022
Guccibella:
Good day everyone please when will I get this order or should I go to the post office?
They will give you a call, but Speedaf is having problem with updating their site. My two items have been stuck like that since yesterday. Still waiting for their call
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by buoye1(m): 11:24am On Apr 12, 2022
Nana2018:

It depends, you are lucky and hope you have gone to pick up the order ooo
immediately sef
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Reddington(m): 11:40am On Apr 12, 2022
Reddington:

Las las lol. When exactly did your package arrive Nig, bro. Make I take hold body small.
I have 2 packages from same store still unaccounted for. Ebe lyke Nipost wan make I sue them cool
Update on this: received one of the 2 packages this morning after 41 days. Nipost called. One more to go.
Nipost currently one of the biggest nightmare in the country undecided

2 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Iceboiking: 11:50am On Apr 12, 2022
Reddington:

Update on this: received one of the 2 packages this morning after 41 days. Nipost called. One more to go.
Nipost: Currently one of the biggest nightmare in the country undecided
They called u this morning?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Reddington(m): 11:56am On Apr 12, 2022
Iceboiking:

They called u this morning?
Ya
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by OmoAkin85: 4:25pm On Apr 12, 2022
can u ship mobile phone on amazon with ..amazon gift card balance?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by mctfopt: 6:25pm On Apr 12, 2022
What is access bank current naira card rate?

I just got a refund at ₦480/$.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by kingphilip(m): 6:27pm On Apr 12, 2022
mctfopt:
What is access bank current naira card rate?

I just got a refund at ₦480/$.
Same thing GTB did to me.

I placed order at #490 but they refunded at #480.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by mctfopt: 7:00pm On Apr 12, 2022
kingphilip:

Same thing GTB did to me.

I placed order at #490 but they refunded at #480.

Is that supposed to be legal?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by kingphilip(m): 7:02pm On Apr 12, 2022
mctfopt:

Is that supposed to be legal?
It's not supposed to be o.

I'm going to DM GTB on twitter tomorrow regarding the issue.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jboixxx: 7:10pm On Apr 12, 2022
kingphilip:

I believe there's a difference between buying and selling rates. They sold to you at 490/$ and bought from you at 480/$.

It's very normal and legal to the best of my knowledge.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Meloski(m): 8:28pm On Apr 12, 2022
Good evening guys, has anyone gotten his/her parcel that arrived nipost March 10th 2022, am talking about ilorin precisely.
Replies will be appreciated, thinking of going to my local Post office tomorrow, been waiting since 10th March no call nothing.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by mctfopt: 8:36pm On Apr 12, 2022
kingphilip:

That's a better way to go. Let them explain it and make it make sense!
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Harus(m): 9:39pm On Apr 12, 2022
Please can I buy on AliExpress with my GTB Naira Master card?

Thanks in anticipation.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by madprofthefirst: 10:40pm On Apr 12, 2022
Yes
Harus:
Please can I buy on AliExpress with my GTB Naira Master card?

Thanks in anticipation.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by BigUps: 10:41pm On Apr 12, 2022
I have 3 items that are hanging I bought from aliexpress at different times. Please who has purchased an item and the courier was SunYou? 2 items now I haven’t received and the time frame has expired. No calls nothing. It just showed arrived at country warehouse (SunYou) and that’s where the tracking stopped.
The 3 rd one showed arrived NIPOST since early March and nothing again. I was told it was still in NIPOST Lagos since o. Na wa
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by madprofthefirst: 10:41pm On Apr 12, 2022
My Poco F3 has finally gotten to my local post office.
First one is still somewhere in the Indian ocean.

4 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Harus(m): 10:47pm On Apr 12, 2022
madprofthefirst:
Yes

Thanks
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by DOMINO001: 11:48pm On Apr 12, 2022
Please when should I be expecting this package and which logistics company is responsible for delivery?

Abeg oga jboixxx do you have any idea concerning this?
This package entered Nigeria from Turkey on the 1st of April 2022.

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Prechy2Ej: 1:13am On Apr 13, 2022
burner44:
Have any of you guys had ur package at this stage b4(leaving transit country). And how long did it take. My own don too take time
afa bro, pls dis you received this package, cause I have a package stuck at this stage for almost 3 wks now
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by ojesymsym: 2:46am On Apr 13, 2022
Has anyone ever imported a flatscreen TV from aliexpress?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Emmako007(m): 6:15am On Apr 13, 2022
madprofthefirst:
My Poco F3 has finally gotten to my local post office.
First one is still somewhere in the Indian ocean.
When did you order this? Because the one I ordered on march 25 hasn't arrived 9ja yet..
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Prechy2Ej: 7:10am On Apr 13, 2022
Emmako007:

When did you order this? Because the one I ordered on march 25 hasn't arrived 9ja yet..
bro was ur Poco shipped on the 26th
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jboixxx: 7:22am On Apr 13, 2022
Emmako007:

You ORDERED on 25th of March and you're expecting it 9ja by now? Better start relaxing and wait till later in the month or early next month.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Fritz007(m): 7:39am On Apr 13, 2022
How can I make purchases on AliExpress with easy without this debit card dollar limit from banks
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by morikee: 8:14am On Apr 13, 2022
Guccibella:

They will call you it will be at Former Kasupda office opposite Bacab Plaza
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by madprofthefirst: 9:17am On Apr 13, 2022
I ordered on 3rd of March. Was shipped almost 2 weeks later.
Showed dispatched to overseas on 21st March, and then showed that it arrived Nigeria on 4th March
Emmako007:

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by noobody(m): 9:21am On Apr 13, 2022
Fritz007:
How can I make purchases on AliExpress with easy without this debit card dollar limit from banks

Come to WhatsApp with your link.

Cheers smiley
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Emmako007(m): 9:27am On Apr 13, 2022
Prechy2Ej:
bro was ur Poco shipped on the 26th
Yes 26th march..

(1) (2) (3) ... (836) (837) (838) (839) (840) (841) (842) ... (1440) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread Store / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) / **PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897

Viewing this topic: GreaterFuture(m), sharetech and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.