Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,727 members, 7,831,307 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:51 PM

This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper - Technology Market (837) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper (1467070 Views)

Check This Thread For Your Anker Products / Ammc Cargo: Buys And Ships Items From China Via Alibaba,aliexpress,1688,taobao&o / Get Your Orders/items Easily From Aliexpress,alibaba,gearbest,bangood,for Cheap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (834) (835) (836) (837) (838) (839) (840) ... (1444) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by PoorUgly(m): 12:44am On Apr 10, 2022
Babalegba:
AliExpress does not own the goods,they are merely a platform. The sellers bear the brunt. I do know that most Nigerians have stolen,are stealing or will steal in the future.Its extremely difficult to find a honest Nigerian.

No! You don't understand how it works at all. I talk with AE CS all the time.

Since AliExpress fulfills ie delivers your item, anything that goes wrong with delivery is borne by AliExpress. They settle sellers and turn around to make the delivery company pay.

I come to understood all these things when my Tablet was stolen on transit.

So if there's delay and AE settled me at the end of the day, they hold Singapore Post which holds NIPOST.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by PoorUgly(m): 12:52am On Apr 10, 2022
eteebanky1:

Just hear yourself out......

Don't talk nonsense...!!!
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by PoorUgly(m): 12:57am On Apr 10, 2022
Meister:

You literally just mentioned collecting dispute money then getting your package later from NIPOST but you're here forming saint.

If you like don't pay the #400 they'll go back with your package,the way you guys complicate little things dey off me

And I will put dispute and collect my money back.

And they'll pay more than ₦400 to return the package to China.

I collected refund and later collected the goods after over 6months when they came because one AE CS told me do so to compensate for my disappointment.

This your WEAK ASS mentality is why they'll keep cheating you.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by PoorUgly(m): 1:01am On Apr 10, 2022
Babalegba:
I'm glad there are still some decent Nigerians around, the rampant dishonesty of Nigerians tires me.

Don't talk nonsense. When the people that own the goods told me to keep it as compensation for my disappointments?

Just pretending, when real honesty is needed all of you will become thieves.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by pheranmie(m): 1:04am On Apr 10, 2022
Please am finding it difficult to buy using my local atm as payment method on AliExpress
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by PoorUgly(m): 1:05am On Apr 10, 2022
jboixxx:
I once said it that Nigerians will either abuse the door delivery or see it as entitlement! Imagine.

He prefers NIPOST that even within Lagos, takes forever to deliver so that he can open dispute, get refunded and probably still collects the package upon arrival! Life's good.

So it's better for a the stupid company to be taking advantage of me?

I better continue using NIPOST.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Ruhamah23(m): 2:51am On Apr 10, 2022
Does speedaf do delivery on Sunday
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by UDanny: 5:36am On Apr 10, 2022
What's your ATM type, verve?
pheranmie:
Please am finding it difficult to buy using my local atm as payment method on AliExpress
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Guccibella: 7:21am On Apr 10, 2022
Good day guys please make una help me showing this since last month when will I collect it

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Prechy2Ej: 7:42am On Apr 10, 2022
Hello house, pls is there anyone with package shipped thru Signpost on the 26th of last month. Want to know if it has gain entry to Nigeria or still on transit
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Prechy2Ej: 7:42am On Apr 10, 2022
Hello house, pls is there anyone with package shipped thru Singapore on the 26th of last month. Want to know if it has gain entry to Nigeria or still on transit
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by sonssyo: 9:16am On Apr 10, 2022
Guccibella:
Good day guys please make una help me showing this since last month when will I collect it
You are in for a long wait,that shipping dull no be here, just be waiting sha plus one month plus waiting for nipost
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by pinkylovely: 9:34am On Apr 10, 2022
Please, for those who've purchased more than $100 dollar item from AliExpress, how do you do this via your Mastercard? Heard now a $20 limit monthly.

I intend buying a camera soon and it's somewhere close to a $100
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by omoharry(f): 9:42am On Apr 10, 2022
RevoRaptor:

Make sense to me.
Hi, when last did you make purchase from Ali Express with Ur naira master card?
I can't make purchase on Ali , because my card is being rejected by the card issuer. I tried both GTB & Eco bank card and it's thesame response. These are cards I have been using to make purchase here on Ali . I wonder what the issue is . Have you experienced anything like that ? I even tried purchasing items as small as $3 but it still got rejected .
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by omoharry(f): 9:47am On Apr 10, 2022
pheranmie:
me too . I thought it was just me . As Ali Express started rejected the Naira card as form of payment!! I wonder.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by TruthUntold: 11:29am On Apr 10, 2022
Guccibella:
Mine usually reads "arrived at facility” right before delivery (sunyou), look out for that.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Meister(m): 12:02pm On Apr 10, 2022
Prechy2Ej:
Hello house, pls is there anyone with package shipped thru Singapore on the 26th of last month. Want to know if it has gain entry to Nigeria or still on transit

Mine still dey road
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by morikee: 12:08pm On Apr 10, 2022
Wow so Aliexpress now combined untracked free Shipping to trackable Standard shipping that's cool Speedaf all the way

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by morikee: 12:14pm On Apr 10, 2022
Prechy2Ej:
Hello house, pls is there anyone with package shipped thru Signpost on the 26th of last month. Want to know if it has gain entry to Nigeria or still on transit

Mine Stuck
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by WHITELIGHTER: 1:02pm On Apr 10, 2022
Some parts of China on lockdown again....so the wait just got longer

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Prechy2Ej: 1:06pm On Apr 10, 2022
Meister:

Mine still dey road
hmmmm, I thought I'm the only one still waiting just hope it enter Nigeria this week
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Prechy2Ej: 1:07pm On Apr 10, 2022
morikee:

Mine Stuck
still in China or in transit
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by morikee: 1:29pm On Apr 10, 2022
Prechy2Ej:
still in China or in transit

Transit
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Babalegba(m): 2:19pm On Apr 10, 2022
pinkylovely:
Please, for those who've purchased more than $100 dollar item from AliExpress, how do you do this via your Mastercard? Heard now a $20 limit monthly.

I intend buying a camera soon and it's somewhere close to a $100
I used the barter card but the rate was 588 .
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Prechy2Ej: 2:48pm On Apr 10, 2022
morikee:

Transit
ok bro, just hope they enter naija this week, concerning the standard chartered Bank how long does it usually take to process account opening application because mine Is more than a week now with no update
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by morikee: 3:38pm On Apr 10, 2022
Prechy2Ej:
ok bro, just hope they enter naija this week, concerning the standard chartered Bank how long does it usually take to process account opening application because mine Is more than a week now with no update

I will suggest you do it at the Branch if you are in Abuja or Lagos else you gonna wait a little bit for them to process your account opening application you can also follow up via their twitter account
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Prechy2Ej: 3:43pm On Apr 10, 2022
morikee:

I will suggest you do it at the Branch if you are in Abuja or Lagos else you gonna wait a little bit for them to process your account opening application you can also follow up via their twitter account
ok thnks, I'm in Delta and I don't think they have a branch in my state
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by pinkylovely: 4:13pm On Apr 10, 2022
Babalegba:
I used the barter card but the rate was 588 .

Jeez! That's super high. How can the bater card be gotten though?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Babalegba(m): 4:21pm On Apr 10, 2022
pinkylovely:

Download the app Barter by flutterwave from playstore. The operation is pretty seamless and stress-free but the rate is high although limitless. I used it along with some AliExpress coupons so the difference was not too much for me.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by bernar234: 4:25pm On Apr 10, 2022
Download the app from your app store

pinkylovely:

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by pinkylovely: 4:48pm On Apr 10, 2022
Babalegba:
Download the app Barter by flutterwave from playstore. The operation is pretty seamless and stress-free but the rate is high although limitless. I used it along with some AliExpress coupons so the difference was not too much for me.

Thank you.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (834) (835) (836) (837) (838) (839) (840) ... (1444) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread Store / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) / **PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.