Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,616 members, 7,813,023 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:37 AM

This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper - Technology Market (836) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper (1440811 Views)

Check This Thread For Your Anker Products / Ammc Cargo: Buys And Ships Items From China Via Alibaba,aliexpress,1688,taobao&o / Get Your Orders/items Easily From Aliexpress,alibaba,gearbest,bangood,for Cheap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (833) (834) (835) (836) (837) (838) (839) ... (1439) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Etimocracy(m): 5:43pm On Apr 08, 2022
ewizard1:

"CONFIRM ORDER RECEIVED" has a warning window before the final confirm. You mean you didn't read this? sad

Since the item has been shipped, all you can do is wait to actually receive it. The bad thing is... your window for "Dispute" should the item not arrive or faulty is closed.

***Edit***
Dispute is still possible within 15days but can the item arrive in 15days?

Thanks bro. I'll just wait it out. Truth is I don't know what I was thinking to hit those icons even after the prompt (smiling).

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Babalegba(m): 5:55pm On Apr 08, 2022
PoorUgly:

How am l a thief when AliExpress CS told me to always collect them as compensation for stress, delay and not keeping their words?
AliExpress does not own the goods,they are merely a platform. The sellers bear the brunt. I do know that most Nigerians have stolen,are stealing or will steal in the future.Its extremely difficult to find a honest Nigerian.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Valto(m): 7:17pm On Apr 08, 2022
PoorUgly:

How am l a thief when AliExpress CS told me to always collect them as compensation for stress, delay and not keeping their words?
this is stealing bro, how can u collect an item and still collect refund on top because speadaf charged u 400naira.no genuine aliexpress rep will advise such . this is pure stealing

2 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by saint2ace(m): 7:31pm On Apr 08, 2022
Valto:
this is stealing bro, how can u collect an item and still collect refund on top because speadaf charged u 400naira.no genuine aliexpress rep will advise such . this is pure stealing

My brother I tire oh, u know In life when u lie to urself long enough and hard enough, one begins to see wrong as being right.

Giving excuse to do the wrong thing when he has always wanted to do it in the first place.....

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by eteebanky1: 10:30pm On Apr 08, 2022
PoorUgly:

Just hear yourself out......
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Pweetymaro97(f): 10:32pm On Apr 08, 2022
Please I need help from 2 persons
I've found this great deal! Help me slash it and get it for the best price.
Items for 99% off!!
https://a.aliexpress.com/_mspyboW
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Meister(m): 11:45pm On Apr 08, 2022
PoorUgly:

I will never pay that their thieving ₦400 again.

I have talked to AliExpress, they told me to stop paying, that the shipping cost I paid to them is enough to cover to my shipping address. That any extra cost outside CUSTOM DUTIES AND TAX is extortion and stealing, that they will warn them.

They told me anytime they add that extra cost I should put dispute and collect my money back, let them pay the extra cost to return the package to China. If they pay it two times they will learn sense.

They told me, it's because your people are paying the extra money that's why they're bold to continue the nonsense.

That's nigeria for us we help people to cheat and make life difficult for us.

You literally just mentioned collecting dispute money then getting your package later from NIPOST but you're here forming saint.

If you like don't pay the #400 they'll go back with your package,the way you guys complicate little things dey off me

2 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Babalegba(m): 12:36am On Apr 09, 2022
Meister:

You literally just mentioned collecting dispute money then getting your package later from NIPOST but you're here forming saint.

If you like don't pay the #400 they'll go back with your package,the way you guys complicate little things dey off me
I'm glad there are still some decent Nigerians around, the rampant dishonesty of Nigerians tires me.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jboixxx: 5:00am On Apr 09, 2022
Etimocracy:
Good day house. Being a first timer as regards AliExpress, I unintentionally clicked on the order received icon (I just made the order last week). My dashboard states order received. Kindly help out. How do I rectify this. Thanks
Open dispute and explain it there. They'll not work on your dispute even after expiration of judgement timeline or keep extending it for you! It's nothing.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jboixxx: 5:11am On Apr 09, 2022
Meister:

I once said it that Nigerians will either abuse the door delivery or see it as entitlement! Imagine.

He prefers NIPOST that even within Lagos, takes forever to deliver so that he can open dispute, get refunded and probably still collects the package upon arrival! Life's good.

8 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by UDanny: 6:10am On Apr 09, 2022
That's the best, calling their CC. And yeah, they still don't have a office in awka

PoorUgly:

Shit! They still don't have office at Awka too.

I don't order much anymore since this $20 limitation.

Trust me now I have called their CC they were all full of apologies telling me they will open office at Nnewi soon. I told them for the meantime let them stop charging us ₦400 because it notour fault.

But me and you know that might take ages.

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by UDanny: 6:13am On Apr 09, 2022
What's your location sir? Mine is just q week+ after getting to post office. A cumulative of 2 months and two weeks or so since i made the order, and according to tracking, it arrived after 3 weeks of the purchase

Jerien1:
Just collected my package from Post office, got a call yesterday after taking a month plus it got to local delivery office (post office)
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by ibrotee0: 11:49am On Apr 09, 2022
Please guys how can return goods I ordered from AliExpress back to them. The post office are charging me also same price of the item.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by noobody(m): 12:34pm On Apr 09, 2022
ibrotee0:
Please guys how can return goods I ordered from AliExpress back to them. The post office are charging me also same price of the item.

I don't always advice people choose refund and return option for dispute,the price for sending back to China is outrageous.
If seller insists,I simply tell the seller to incur the cost of sending back,
Go back and reopen your dispute and choose refund only.

Cheers
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Jerien1: 1:44pm On Apr 09, 2022
UDanny:
What's your location sir? Mine is just q week+ after getting to post office. A cumulative of 2 months and two weeks or so since i made the order, and according to tracking, it arrived after 3 weeks of the purchase

Ilorin, personally using Post office is quite annoying, waiting for 4 weeks after passing through customs is rubbish.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by buoye1(m): 2:59pm On Apr 09, 2022
I ordered an item on AE on 19th March on free shipping, i was surprised when Speedaf called me to come pick up yesterday! E shock me, thought it would be post office as usual

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by michealdeco: 4:00pm On Apr 09, 2022
Auskyd:

Na mehn, na thunder go faya you mehn. You collect product after collecting money?

Na thief you be bro. Come beat me for telling you the truth. Lmao. Armed robber
I just tire for some people

And he is Soo happy saying it

What a shame

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Lixusheng(m): 5:00pm On Apr 09, 2022
jboixxx:
I once said it that Nigerians will either abuse the door delivery or see it as entitlement! Imagine.

He prefers NIPOST that even within Lagos, takes forever to deliver so that he can open dispute, get refunded and probably still collects the package upon arrival! Life's good.

grin black man

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by kayus621(m): 5:14pm On Apr 09, 2022
please guys which of this untrackable shipping method is likely to end up with speedaf logistics
I remember someone saying something like this on this thread, I've never been assigned any tracking number that's no speedaf, and I don't want nipost wahala considering its not trackable
I am too young for heart attack

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Unluckrees(m): 5:55pm On Apr 09, 2022
kayus621:
please guys which of this untrackable shipping method is likely to end up with speedaf logistics
I remember someone saying something like this on this thread, I've never been assigned any tracking number that's no speedaf, and I don't want nipost wahala considering its not trackable

Both of them will be through Nipost
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by saint2ace(m): 6:00pm On Apr 09, 2022
kayus621:

The first option goes through speedaf....

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by kayus621(m): 6:11pm On Apr 09, 2022
saint2ace:

The first option goes through speedaf....
Unluckrees:

Both of them will be through Nipost
which one should I believe bayi
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by revcompaty(m): 6:18pm On Apr 09, 2022
kayus621:

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by revcompaty(m): 6:19pm On Apr 09, 2022
kayus621:
First option.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Uchepele(m): 7:34pm On Apr 09, 2022
kayus621:
Una too dey disturb here
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Babalegba(m): 8:12pm On Apr 09, 2022
kayus621:

Thereis a chance that the first option could go through speedaf but they might let nipost handle it, the second option is 100 percent Nipost

2 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by kayus621(m): 8:55pm On Apr 09, 2022
Babalegba:
Thereis a chance that the first option could go through speedaf but they might let nipost handle it, the second option is 100 percent Nipost
thanks
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by UDanny: 9:35pm On Apr 09, 2022
Its very bad of them. I think AE is transitioning to Speedaf only, cause the 4 items i ordered this week all had Speedaf tracking numbers, and not all of them are paid shipping

Jerien1:
Ilorin, personally using Post office is quite annoying, waiting for 4 weeks after passing through customs is rubbish.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by UDanny: 9:37pm On Apr 09, 2022
Anyone of them can. I ordered with both and all got speedaf tracking numbers. Its just under probability

kayus621:
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by morikee: 12:03am On Apr 10, 2022
Does this Speedaf Untrack mail takes 2 month like the ones come through Local PO?

(1) (2) (3) ... (833) (834) (835) (836) (837) (838) (839) ... (1439) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread Store / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) / **PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897

Viewing this topic: umarfantami(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.