Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,879 members, 7,817,590 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:06 PM

This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper - Technology Market (884) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper (1447198 Views)

Check This Thread For Your Anker Products / Ammc Cargo: Buys And Ships Items From China Via Alibaba,aliexpress,1688,taobao&o / Get Your Orders/items Easily From Aliexpress,alibaba,gearbest,bangood,for Cheap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (881) (882) (883) (884) (885) (886) (887) ... (1441) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by ellarry(m): 6:35pm On May 29, 2022
Prechy2Ej:
it is and aliexpress summer sales happening between June 2nd and 3rd, there is price cut for mostly electronic goods where u can save up to 10 dollar from the normal price of an item and in some case + coupon you can save up to 15 dollar compare to normal days

many thanks. Appreciate it.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Prechy2Ej: 6:49pm On May 29, 2022
ellarry:

many thanks. Appreciate it.
uwc
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Prechy2Ej: 6:50pm On May 29, 2022
House any update on the GTb, have they officially review their international spending limit or it is just a fluke
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by mctfopt: 7:02pm On May 29, 2022
Agparis100:
It’s the same thing sir

That's quite odd.

Try swiping left and right through "Track Parcel" option.

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Kennedy97: 7:16pm On May 29, 2022
Olaoptech:

Lol Na AliExpress go decide that for you.

I get coins worth $350

17500 coins

Jesu
And you never use am before?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Agparis100: 7:35pm On May 29, 2022
mctfopt:

That's quite odd.

Try swiping left and right through "Track Parcel" option.

Or did they ban me?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Agparis100: 7:41pm On May 29, 2022
Why is this happening to me �
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jboixxx: 7:45pm On May 29, 2022
Agparis100:

Or did they ban me?
Ain't you seeing "chat with an agent now" tab there?

Edited: It doesn't always work sha. Just manoeuvre the thing is.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Brownshoe: 8:59pm On May 29, 2022
Olaoptech:

No banks in Nigeria sells dollar.

You either fund your dom Account through Black market or Piggy Vest
thanks, i have piggvest but it's seems their dollar too is high. Thanks.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by David275(m): 9:06pm On May 29, 2022
Meister:

Seller doesn't need to respond, AliExpress are supposed to just step in and solve the dispute
What exactly were the options you chose in your dispute first of all sef
the option I choose is partly refund because item is different from what was ordered
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Olaoptech(m): 9:15pm On May 29, 2022
Kennedy97:

Jesu

I've used some. Not that you decides.

Most of the times, AliExpress decides the amount they'll slash from a product and compliment it with your coin.

50 coins is equivalent to $1

Sometimes, you might purchase a product of $15 and you'll be given option to pay $14.5 + 25coins(which is equivalent to to $0.5)

Though it depends on the amount you are spending on a product
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Olaoptech(m): 9:16pm On May 29, 2022
Kennedy97:

Jesu

Most of the times, AliExpress decides the amount they'll slash from a product and compliment it with your coin.

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Olaoptech(m): 9:16pm On May 29, 2022
Brownshoe:
thanks, i have piggvest but it's seems their dollar too is high. Thanks.

See this bro You mean #566 per 1$ is high?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by David275(m): 9:30pm On May 29, 2022
Meister:

Seller doesn't need to respond, AliExpress are supposed to just step in and solve the dispute
What exactly were the options you chose in your dispute first of all sef
Just being skeptical because is being almost 5days now I filled the dispute no response. What if the dispute window elapse without response, what will happen?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Meister(m): 9:55pm On May 29, 2022
David275:
Just being skeptical because is being almost 5days now I filled the dispute no response. What if the dispute window elapse without response, what will happen?

Show a screenshot of your dispute page
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Brownshoe: 10:09pm On May 29, 2022
Olaoptech:

well it cheap compare to barter
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by ConfirmBlog: 11:05pm On May 29, 2022
Reddington:

Hmm Tried making an order worth $19.40, but it never went through "....card limit" blabla, even when I haven't used the card in over 2months
Was your order worth up to mine bro? I think they reviewed the limit to something below $15 or so

No, mine was less than $10 self.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by yahmaid04(m): 3:25am On May 30, 2022
Emmako007:

According to tracking, yes
its will come to your post office then
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Gentledizzle: 6:41am On May 30, 2022
Hanibbal:
Why is aliexpress declining my access bank visa transaction. I still used it to purchase on Ali last week. Just a $5 charger I won buy o. Please what's the problem.

You are using VPN I guess
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Hanibbal(m): 6:43am On May 30, 2022
Gentledizzle:

You are using VPN I guess

No I am no o. I had to transfer the money to my sister's GTB account then use her GTB Master Card for the transaction o.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by TruthUntold: 7:14am On May 30, 2022
Morning house, does shipping with DHL attract custom fees please?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Kennedy97: 8:28am On May 30, 2022
Olaoptech:

Sometimes, you might purchase a product of $15 and you'll be given option to pay $14.5 + 25coins(which is equivalent to to $0.5)

Though it depends on the amount you are spending on a product

This is shitty sha
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by WycliffeSMB(m): 8:50am On May 30, 2022
Good morning House...

The Umidigi A7s screen I bought from AliExpress finally powered ON, but the display is UPSIDE DOWN and the "touch" is not responding.

What could be the reasons?

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Gentledizzle: 9:35am On May 30, 2022
WycliffeSMB:
Good morning House...

The Umidigi A7s screen I bought from AliExpress finally powered ON, but the display is UPSIDE DOWN and the "touch" is not responding.

What could be the reasons?

Ahahaha wahala..

2 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by WycliffeSMB(m): 9:36am On May 30, 2022
Gentledizzle:

Ahahaha wahala..

Mek Una reason the matter abeg
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by olawumi171(f): 9:50am On May 30, 2022
Goodmorning house,pls l need help my polaris and Gtbank atms are not working on aliexpress pls wat could be d reason or do l need to visit the bank,secondly l need reviews on phones av saved some but l need people reviews before getting one ,also ow to detect which is good to buy or not

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by sonssyo: 9:51am On May 30, 2022
Cc meister et all
This item I bought was having broken plastic holder thereby rendering d item partially useless same day I collected it,better still it's for a client self which means I will refund her or replace which I have placed order in another store.
Please see what they are. Saying...

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by olawumi171(f): 9:54am On May 30, 2022
eteebanky1:

Guy, you just bought a generic device from an unnamed shop(scam shop), it'll better for you to cancel that order before the seller ship the item, the earlier the better for you ooo
pls wat is generic phone, l also wish to get phone from aliexpress.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Reddington(m): 10:16am On May 30, 2022
ConfirmBlog:

No, mine was less than $10 self.
sad
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by burner44(m): 10:25am On May 30, 2022
Olaoptech:

How do you buy it please

(1) (2) (3) ... (881) (882) (883) (884) (885) (886) (887) ... (1441) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread Store / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) / **PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897

Viewing this topic: zenith4biz(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.