Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,401 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:27 PM

This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper - Technology Market (887) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper (1448723 Views)

Check This Thread For Your Anker Products / Ammc Cargo: Buys And Ships Items From China Via Alibaba,aliexpress,1688,taobao&o / Get Your Orders/items Easily From Aliexpress,alibaba,gearbest,bangood,for Cheap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (884) (885) (886) (887) (888) (889) (890) ... (1441) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Prechy2Ej: 3:43pm On May 31, 2022
Pls house is it possible to use another person GTb card to order on my AliExpress account
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by MarioGozie: 4:32pm On May 31, 2022
Prechy2Ej:
Pls house is it possible to use another person GTb card to order on my AliExpress account

Very possible, all they want is a working funded card. I did it this month. Two GT master cards.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Prechy2Ej: 4:46pm On May 31, 2022
MarioGozie:

Very possible, all they want is a working funded card. I did it this month. Two GT master cards.
ok, thnks
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Timekeeper452: 5:12pm On May 31, 2022
Iykopee:
Pls guys, does it mean that my package is with nipost?
yes, expect a call anything from 2weeks to a month from now.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Iykopee(m): 5:22pm On May 31, 2022
Timekeeper452:
yes, expect a call anything from 2weeks to a month from now.

Ok thanks
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by WVTech: 6:08pm On May 31, 2022
Two of my orders from AliExpress has been stuck on 'Leaving Transit Country' for over two weeks now, my third order was delivered to me a week ago, any need for worries?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by ceaser: 10:13pm On May 31, 2022
ab221:

I think a seller did this to me. A DHL tracking is assigned to my package, its been 4 days now and no tracking information available went to the store but no any other item on display.
I'll file for dispute after the 11th day.

This is exactly the same scenario with mine.

So wait till day 11 "post shipping" to open dispute.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by ceaser: 10:21pm On May 31, 2022
On an online search to get a way to blacklist a seller on AE, I bumped into these screenshots. I think we may be lucky on AE because tne AE team because we don't get/exchange toxic stuff's like this.

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by ceaser: 10:23pm On May 31, 2022
ceaser:
On an online search to get a way to blacklist a seller on AE, I bumped into these screenshots. I think we may be lucky on AE because tne AE team because we don't get/exchange toxic stuff's like this.

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by ceaser: 4:37am On Jun 01, 2022
Timekeeper452:
maybe the seller was running a scam with another store name.

Yes. You have a point there. I didn't even think of that. I may have uncovered his nonsense thru a different store and the guy has noted my username.

Na wa o.

alosbaba007:
I just made a $32 dollar order nw on Gtbank naira MasterCard and it went tru, already o don exhaust my $20 limit for this month already.

GTB has been working above 20 usd limit back to back. I quickly exhausted my 100 usd limit yesterday the moment I read the news on this thread. So now I have another 100usd for the new month. Yaaaay!

ab221:

My card kept telling me security error detected each time i try to add my GTB card. And i really need to buy something above $30

Have you successfully used the card on AE before now?

Iykopee:
Pls guys, does it mean that my package is with nipost?

I believe that will be "Shomolu NIPOST". I got that detailed tracking using one app like that called "parcels".

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Calculux95: 5:41am On Jun 01, 2022
Good morning guys, I want to ask can package's that have tracking number beginning with RU90 be delivered by speedaf as well?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by rust6(m): 6:23am On Jun 01, 2022
Emmako007:

Bro, please don't be angry, please could you try your best in getting the tracking ID. Our poco f3 is also stucked, about 53 now, you would help many persons with this info. Thanks..

Bro how far any update yet
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by MarioGozie: 6:43am On Jun 01, 2022
WVTech:
Two of my orders from AliExpress had been stuck on 'Leaving Transit Country' for over two weeks now, my third order was delivered to me a week ago, any need for worries?

Mine spent 16 days. 10th to 26th so I will advice that you be patient. Though I am yet to receive mine.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Iykopee(m): 7:20am On Jun 01, 2022
ceaser:

Yes. You have a point there. I didn't even think of that. I may have uncovered his nonsense thru a different store and the guy has noted my username.

Na wa o.

GTB has been working above 20 usd limit back to back. I quickly exhausted my 100 usd limit yesterday the moment I read the news on this thread. So now I have another 100usd for the new month. Yaaaay!

Have you successfully used the card on AE before now?

I believe that will be "Shomolu NIPOST". I got that detailed tracking using one app like that called "parcels".

So what's my fate now?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Nobody: 7:47am On Jun 01, 2022
Good morning guys, since access bank decided to disappoint me this morning, I'm thinking of opening a barter card..those using it any issues with it on AliExpress and playstore?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by ab221(m): 8:16am On Jun 01, 2022
ceaser:

This is exactly the same scenario with mine.

So wait till day 11 "post shipping" to open dispute.
I'll surely do that.

To my surprised a second item of mine was shipped late yesterday night with same fake DHL tracking number and just like the first one the seller isn't responding to messages and also the store has no products displayed.
What's the status of your dispute from AliExpress, have ruled in your favour?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by ab221(m): 8:22am On Jun 01, 2022
ceaser:

Have you successfully used the card on AE before now?.

I used it before it expired, so now that i got a new card it just refused to work.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Nobody: 8:35am On Jun 01, 2022
elvischukie:
Good morning guys, since access bank decided to disappoint me this morning, I'm thinking of opening a barter card..those using it any issues with it on AliExpress and playstore?

Any help with this?, saw some people complain of their payment on AliExpress not going through with barter
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by MarioGozie: 9:22am On Jun 01, 2022
Hello Guys! Good morning. There is this item I am expecting via Singapore post. The tracker on AliExpress site show that it's in the country and has been handed over to local post since 26th of last month. I have gone through EMS Nigeria site, Nipost and speedaf Nigeria site but couldn't track it, even though other international trackers say it's in the country. I am surprised because I expected it to pass through custom clearance before it would be handed over just like other items I've gotten from AliExpress via speedaf. Please, has anyone gotten an Item that didn't pass through custom first before local delivery here before?���

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by noobody(m): 9:41am On Jun 01, 2022
elvischukie:

What's your order total,come to WhatsApp let me give you rates cheaper than barter which is 610/$,

Cheers
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by rust6(m): 10:10am On Jun 01, 2022
MarioGozie:
Hello Guys! Good morning. There is this item I am expecting via Singapore post. The tracker on AliExpress site show that it's in the country and has been handed over to local post since 26th of last month. I have gone through EMS Nigeria site, Nipost and speedaf Nigeria site but couldn't track it, even though other international trackers say it's in the country. I am surprised because I expected it to pass through custom clearance before it would be handed over just like other items I've gotten from AliExpress via speedaf. Please, has anyone gotten an Item that didn't pass through custom first before local delivery here before?���

Mine is also like that since 11th of May bro, I don’t even know what to do
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Ologunsunny: 10:35am On Jun 01, 2022
I need new xiaomi poco m4 phone, around Lagos area
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by noobody(m): 11:01am On Jun 01, 2022
Ologunsunny:
I need new xiaomi poco m4 phone, around Lagos area

Available,

Call/WhatsApp:08100115319

It can be delivered to you today

Cheers
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by burner44(m): 11:10am On Jun 01, 2022
earthrealm:

the orange people hv temporarily increased their limit to $200, me una rush and make your purchases, b4 the revert to the usual $20
How sure are you about the limit
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Nobody: 11:31am On Jun 01, 2022
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by earthrealm(m): 11:39am On Jun 01, 2022
MarioGozie:

can someone confirm if speedaff has started handling items of SINGAPORE POST?
i thought it was only aliexpress standard shipping items, that are handled by speedaff
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Meister(m): 11:44am On Jun 01, 2022
MarioGozie:

Is this a phone ?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Meister(m): 11:46am On Jun 01, 2022
ab221:

I'll surely do that.

To my surprised a second item of mine was shipped late yesterday night with same fake DHL tracking number and just like the first one the seller isn't responding to messages and also the store has no products displayed.
What's the status of your dispute from AliExpress, have ruled in your favour?

All the items on AE that shows you DHL free delivery in the delivery options are scam items put up by scam pages

3 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by MarioGozie: 12:53pm On Jun 01, 2022
Meister:

Is this a phone ?

Yes it is, Boss.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Horladayod1(m): 2:45pm On Jun 01, 2022
noobody:

What's your order total,come to WhatsApp let me give you rates cheaper than barter which is 610/$,

Cheers
I need to buy stuff of like $130. What's your rate?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Emmako007(m): 2:45pm On Jun 01, 2022
rust6:

Bro how far any update yet
No bro..
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Babalegba(m): 2:53pm On Jun 01, 2022
burner44:

How sure are you about the limit
It's true, I just bought an item of 128 dollars.

(1) (2) (3) ... (884) (885) (886) (887) (888) (889) (890) ... (1441) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread Store / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) / **PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897

Viewing this topic: SmartNYSC and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.