Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,974 members, 7,817,869 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:44 PM

This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper - Technology Market (885) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper (1447517 Views)

Check This Thread For Your Anker Products / Ammc Cargo: Buys And Ships Items From China Via Alibaba,aliexpress,1688,taobao&o / Get Your Orders/items Easily From Aliexpress,alibaba,gearbest,bangood,for Cheap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (882) (883) (884) (885) (886) (887) (888) ... (1441) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by earthrealm(m): 10:47am On May 30, 2022
WycliffeSMB:
Good morning House...

The Umidigi A7s screen I bought from AliExpress finally powered ON, but the display is UPSIDE DOWN and the "touch" is not responding.

What could be the reasons?

go post am for phone repair section
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by mctfopt: 11:37am On May 30, 2022
Agparis100:

Or did they ban me?

Is there any concrete reason that may cause them to ban you? I doubt that.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by MarioGozie: 11:41am On May 30, 2022
olawumi171:
pls wat is generic phone, l also wish to get phone from aliexpress.

He is trying to explain that you got a phone that has no brand or specific name (generic). Such phones are not economical even though you get them cheap because, even if they are strong, getting their parts will be very difficult. Try get a phone you can buy the parts here in Nigeria. I ordered a Redmi note 10 pro because I know I can get the parts here, though it's yet to arrive. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed shocked shocked
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by sleemoon(m): 11:45am On May 30, 2022
Olaoptech:
Are you pondering on how to fund your domiciliary Account? I've got a better option with cheap dollar rate of #566 per 1$.

I'm interested please.... How fast is it?

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Meister(m): 11:53am On May 30, 2022
sonssyo:
Cc meister et all
This item I bought was having broken plastic holder thereby rendering d item partially useless same day I collected it,better still it's for a client self which means I will refund her or replace which I have placed order in another store.
Please see what they are. Saying...

They already told you what to do, make a video of the Bluetooth device that shows where it's broken clearly then you appeal that ruling using that video
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by olawumi171(f): 12:09pm On May 30, 2022
MarioGozie:

Thank you so much,will put dat in mind

He is trying to explain that you got a phone that has no brand or specific name (generic). Such phones are not economical even though you get them cheap because, even if they are strong, getting their parts will be very difficult. Try get a phone you can buy the parts here in Nigeria. I ordered a Redmi note 10 pro because I know I can get the parts here, though it's yet to arrive. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed shocked shocked
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by ellarry(m): 12:20pm On May 30, 2022
Prechy2Ej:
House any update on the GTb, have they officially review their international spending limit or it is just a fluke

used it yesterday to order something over 40 $ and it went through.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Olaoptech(m): 12:27pm On May 30, 2022
burner44:

How do you buy it please

You'll save on piggyvest dollar saving.

And then withdraw it to your domiciliary account

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by saint2ace(m): 12:58pm On May 30, 2022
Olaoptech:

Unfortunately they're out of dollars, please check back later. Lolz grin grin
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by donbenie(m): 1:10pm On May 30, 2022
My order has been stuck at parcel information received,for the past 11 days..
Any idea what might be going on?

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by rust6(m): 1:31pm On May 30, 2022
For the benefits of those whose items were shipped via Nipost, don’t bother calling the numbers on their website it’s of no use, kindly call the numbers from ems nigeria they use the same server, I just called a customer service number and he told me their servers are down that I should call back the next morning that is tomorrow

3 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by MarioGozie: 3:24pm On May 30, 2022
donbenie:
My order has been stuck at parcel information received,for the past 11 days..
Any idea what might be going on?

I would advice you to just be patient. I've noticed that items that have tracking number starting with R, ending with SG usually delay. This is because the item may get to another country before getting to you. I have a similar experience because a phone I ordered since 5th of this month, was taken to Singapore within 2 days and was moved out of Singapore on 10th to another country. There, it spent 16 days before it moved. I was told it's in Nigeria but custom never see am and I never receive am. cool cool sad shocked shocked ...so let's wait
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Ifeanyi4491(m): 3:59pm On May 30, 2022
Is there any way I can make payment on aliexpress with my fund on playstore balance

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by donbenie(m): 4:21pm On May 30, 2022
Lixusheng:

The seller nor get the item..he just posted a fake tracking first trying to source for d item
Hmmm..
Okay,thanks..
Anything I can do about it?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by donbenie(m): 4:22pm On May 30, 2022
MarioGozie:

I would advice you to just be patient. I've noticed that items that have tracking number starting with R, ending with SG usually delay. This is because the item may get to another country before getting to you. I have a similar experience because a phone I ordered since 5th of this month, was taken to Singapore within 2 days and was moved out of Singapore on 10th to another country. There, it spent 16 days before it moved. I was told it's in Nigeria but custom never see am and I never receive am. cool cool sad shocked shocked ...so let's wait
Thanks..
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by donbenie(m): 4:40pm On May 30, 2022
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by burner44(m): 4:44pm On May 30, 2022
Olaoptech:
Are you pondering on how to fund your domiciliary Account? I've got a better option with cheap dollar rate of #566 per 1$.

JUST tried it, it doesn't work
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by burner44(m): 4:46pm On May 30, 2022
Olaoptech:

Doesn't work
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by rust6(m): 4:59pm On May 30, 2022
MarioGozie:

How do u know this bro
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by MarioGozie: 5:47pm On May 30, 2022
rust6:

How do u know this bro

I do not track my items with one tracking site. I just type AliExpress tracker on google to see a lot. I try using all because some provide details while some doesn't.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by rust6(m): 7:06pm On May 30, 2022
MarioGozie:

I do not track my items with one tracking site. I just type AliExpress tracker on google to see a lot. I try using all because some provide details while some doesn't.

What exactly does it tell u, that makes u so sure that it moved across two countries, sorry am asking to many questions my item has been in transit for 44days and counting and I am thinking of applying for a dispute
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Prechy2Ej: 7:30pm On May 30, 2022
rust6:

What exactly does it tell u, that makes u so sure that it moved across two countries, sorry am asking to many questions my item has been in transit for 44days and counting and I am thinking of applying for a dispute
bro I think the case of that brother is different his packaged have not be shipped self, and you are right about the two countries but it is just hongkong China and Singapore where singpost is located and the distance by flight which normally they use in transporting packages and it is not up to a day
Normally it is expected that a package starting with R and ending with SG should take at least 3-4 weeks before entering Nigeria any thing above that Omo na missing package unless God intervene the main Coco if ur package enter Nigeria na nipost me don put my mind for like 4-5 wk to receive my package after it don land
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Olaoptech(m): 7:33pm On May 30, 2022
MarioGozie:

Can you please give me a link to the product you purchased from the seller's store. I'm also interested in Redmi Note 10 Pro but don't know from which seller to buy without issues
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Olaoptech(m): 7:36pm On May 30, 2022
burner44:

Doesn't work

I'm surprised! That's what I've been using to fund my dom Account.

I'll try it on Wednesday when I get shikini money for Account
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Meister(m): 8:59pm On May 30, 2022
Olaoptech:

Can you please give me a link to the product you purchased from the seller's store. I'm also interested in Redmi Note 10 Pro but don't know from which seller to buy without issues

Buy it locally, it's cheaper
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Ampsolve1: 9:14pm On May 30, 2022
Slimfeez:
Haven't you made the payment already? why did you intend to cancel the order? you should have google this the right zip code before placing an order.

Guys where is 4px office in Nigeria. My package is with them since yesterday. And they are saying delivery failed when they did not even call me

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by MarioGozie: 9:56pm On May 30, 2022
rust6:

Good evening... I just explained what I did which is, using different tracking sites sometimes you will see shipped overseas, sometimes you will see shipped to country of departure. This is all I can say for now. My own item hasn't arrived but I am asked to be patient. Please you can wait a bit and apply for dispute two days before the day you are given to apply.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Alfabest07(m): 9:56pm On May 30, 2022
Ampsolve1:

Guys where is 4px office in Nigeria. My package is with them since yesterday. And they are saying delivery failed when they did not even call me
your item is at nipost, expect thier call anytime tomorrow or next
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by MarioGozie: 9:59pm On May 30, 2022
Olaoptech:

NGN 86,780.98 23%OFF | [World Premiere In Stock] Global Version Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Pro Smartphone 108MP Camera Snapdragon 732G 120Hz AMOLED Display
https://a.aliexpress.com/_mtIOmLg

What you have above is the link. Please, my own phone hasn't arrived. I just bought from this seller because he has 4.8 rating and about 10 Nigerians have gotten same phone from him.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (882) (883) (884) (885) (886) (887) (888) ... (1441) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread Store / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) / **PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897

Viewing this topic: banjicom(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.