Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,421 members, 7,836,682 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:31 AM

This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper - Technology Market (892) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper (1473750 Views)

Check This Thread For Your Anker Products / Ammc Cargo: Buys And Ships Items From China Via Alibaba,aliexpress,1688,taobao&o / Get Your Orders/items Easily From Aliexpress,alibaba,gearbest,bangood,for Cheap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (889) (890) (891) (892) (893) (894) (895) ... (1446) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by ayobamizz: 7:07am On Jun 04, 2022
Timekeeper452:
my location has started shipping NG….E packages with speedaf , only thing is you’ll either go to their office to pick it up for free yourself , or arrange for a same day home delivery for only #400 naira.

Please where is your location? Any lasgidi person here wey get contact numbers of Shomolu NIPOST workers. Need to contact them for my delayed item delivery. U can WhatsApp me on 09014314082. Thanks
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by ayobamizz: 7:12am On Jun 04, 2022
UDanny:
No. Speedaf also handles some Cainao shipping method

You said SOME but how would you know which ones they handle. But ure guarantee speedaf will handle your items purchased with Standard shipping method.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by almangid(m): 7:16am On Jun 04, 2022
Please help o. I ordered an item 4 days ago and 2 days ago the tracking ID appeared but till date it is saying tracking information has not been updated. Seller has not shipped item. No be scam item I buy like this? Please what does this mean?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by ayobamizz: 7:23am On Jun 04, 2022
rocken001:
Hey Guys,
I have already ordered 6 items only for me to realize today that the address i put has a slight error. In the address , I put Michael before the Streets name. I just corrected the error on my shipping address. Would their be difficulties for me getting my parcel?.

Just ensure your mobile number on the delivery details is correct. They delivery guy will alway call you before item delivery. Otherwise, it may be difficult to reach you....
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by donbenie(m): 8:06am On Jun 04, 2022
ayobamizz:

You said SOME but how would you know which ones they handle. But ure guarantee speedaf will handle your items purchased with Standard shipping method.
From my experience..
Cainiao Standard For Special Goods is handled by NIPOST..
While Speedaf handles Cainiao Super Economy Global..

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by anadozie1: 8:20am On Jun 04, 2022
But why take all these risks when you guys can just ship with shipping logistics guys wey full Nairaland? That way your item is safe and gets to you.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Meister(m): 8:42am On Jun 04, 2022
ayobamizz:

Please where is your location? Any lasgidi person here wey get contact numbers of Shomolu NIPOST workers. Need to contact them for my delayed item delivery. U can WhatsApp me on 2. Thanks

Speedaf handed your package over to Nipost and as it's an untrackable shipping you'll have to wait till whenever Nipost calls you to collect it
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by ayobamizz: 9:39am On Jun 04, 2022
donbenie:
From my experience..
Cainiao Standard For Special Goods is handled by NIPOST..
While Speedaf handles Cainiao Super Economy Global..

Taa...Stop confusing people o...free shipping of all shipping methods

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jboixxx: 10:09am On Jun 04, 2022
The way we complain about extracted items here, one would thing pickup to last mile is wholly handled by NIPOST.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jboixxx: 10:12am On Jun 04, 2022
ayobamizz:

I got a response from one confused adekunle saying my items are not trackable on NIPOST website. So which international items are trackable on their website? NIPOST is a disgrace, 70 yrs old man!!!
Heheheh. Confused Adekunle?! It is well. Your shipping method isn't trackable once it gets to Nigeria.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jboixxx: 10:13am On Jun 04, 2022
ayobamizz:

Please where is your location? Any lasgidi person here wey get contact numbers of Shomolu NIPOST workers. Need to contact them for my delayed item delivery. U can WhatsApp me on 09014314082. Thanks
Once you see Shomolu, all you'd need is patience.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jboixxx: 10:15am On Jun 04, 2022
ayobamizz:

Not all standard shippings are handled by Speedaf. Some of us are yet to understand this.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jboixxx: 10:16am On Jun 04, 2022
almangid:
Please help o. I ordered an item 4 days ago and 2 days ago the tracking ID appeared but till date it is saying tracking information has not been updated. Seller has not shipped item. No be scam item I buy like this? Please what does this mean?
It's still being processed by the store or yet to be picked by courier. So, it's not always a scam.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Olaoptech(m): 10:30am On Jun 04, 2022
ayobamizz:

Just ensure your mobile number on the delivery details is correct. They delivery guy will alway call you before item delivery. Otherwise, it may be difficult to reach you....

Most Tracking ID starting with 'LP' are handled by NIPOST while the ones with 'NG' are handled by SPEEDAF

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Lojekunle: 12:19pm On Jun 04, 2022
UDanny:
Hey guys. Just got my Standard Chattered bank card. Please who knows their current rate, cause I'd like to place an order soon. And again, my order has been stuck in china for more than two weeks now. Do you know if the lockdown in chins is still fully active?

Can you brief me with the process it took you to get this? Have registered but haven't been able to get the card and what type of card which type of account did you created
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by WaytoGo: 1:13pm On Jun 04, 2022
Lojekunle:

Can you brief me with the process it took you to get this? Have registered but haven't been able to get the card and what type of card which type of account did you created
I don't know what's wrong with my registration as my registration/new account with them has been under " processing " for the past 10 days now.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by ayobamizz: 1:49pm On Jun 04, 2022
jboixxx:
Once you see Shomolu, all you'd need is patience.

Na wa o

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Reddington(m): 1:49pm On Jun 04, 2022
Reddington:

Following up on this, I visited my PO earlier this morning and queried them on the delay...even showing them the mail from Adekunle. I was told to remain patient as I wasn't the only one with same problem of delay. As she said, Nigerian Customs now has an office at Awka and until they clear the said item, it'll never be released, and this takes time - not to mention the additional time it'll take Nipost to move the item after clearance. Omo I shock sha shocked Gonna still verify this tho
To anyone residing in Anambra and making orders with Anambra address, now you know why your items are being delayed.
With the continous sit-at-home orders, backlogs go dey pile up.. Omo we go wait tire shocked

Follow up:

So after 87 days (2 months & 27 days) of painful wait, I collected my March order yesterday noon from my PO - Unexpectedly got a call from the attendant. This's without doubt the longest wait I've ever endured. I already lost hope of it ever coming, but I remember a guy here reporting of having to wait for 3 months & 1 week to collect his order.. And so I clinged on to the tiniest of hopes..
Glad it finally arrived. And hey, if you must know, the supreme quality of this product made me instantly forget the anguish of waiting. What an absolute sound monster this speaker.. & to think I used coupon codes to drop the price in March..This machine completely destroys JBL equivalents Lmao! It's no contest! Lol. Absolutely worth every penny!
BTW major lesson learned: Your patience must be infinite while dealing with Nipost especially if you live in the east currently. Always remind your seller to ship with Speedaf even if you know it won't make any difference. I think it worked for me a couple of times or maybe just a coincidence.. I'll continue doing it regardless. The fear of Nipost is the beginning wisdom.
Thank you for coming wink

Story ends.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by ayobamizz: 2:10pm On Jun 04, 2022
jboixxx:
Not all standard shippings are handled by Speedaf. Some of us are yet to understand this.

But you can be rest assured that your item will not pass through the much dreaded NIPOST before getting to you in this new era
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by rocken001: 3:02pm On Jun 04, 2022
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by WVTech: 3:18pm On Jun 04, 2022
ayobamizz:

Taa...Stop confusing people o...free shipping of all shipping methods
I received this via speedaf

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by TruthUntold: 4:02pm On Jun 04, 2022
Reddington:

Follow up:

So after 87 days (2 months & 27 days) of painful wait, I collected my March order yesterday noon from my PO - Unexpectedly got a call from the attendant. This's without doubt the longest wait I've ever endured. I already lost hope of it ever coming, but I remember a guy here reporting of having to wait for 3 months & 1 week to collect his order.. And so I clinged on to the tiniest of hopes..
Glad it finally arrived. And hey, if you must know, the supreme quality of this product made me instantly forget the anguish of waiting. What an absolute sound monster this speaker.. & to think I used coupon codes to drop the price in March..This machine completely destroys JBL equivalents Lmao! It's no contest! Lol. Absolutely worth every penny!
BTW major lesson learned: Your patience must be infinite while dealing with Nipost especially if you live in the east currently. Always remind your seller to ship with Speedaf even if you know it won't make any difference. I think it worked for me a couple of times or maybe just a coincidence.. I'll continue doing it regardless. The fear of Nipost is the beginning wisdom.
Thank you for coming wink

Story ends.
At least your story has a better ending.
After waiting for NIPOST to reroute my misrouted item, raising query and running around, I was reluctantly apologized to last Friday.
I was told it 'vanished' and I'm not the first. See confident criminals o.
This your story cheered me up sha, thanks for writing it.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by ayobamizz: 4:03pm On Jun 04, 2022
WVTech:
I received this via speedaf

This is because ure in lagos. speedaf hand over non standard shipping items to nipost for other states
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by donbenie(m): 5:10pm On Jun 04, 2022
[..
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by DOMINO001: 5:31pm On Jun 04, 2022
Guys, I don't know why aliexpress downgraded me from 283 points to 138 points. But my gold membership is still intact.

Who knows the reason for this action of theirs?

I don't even know how to contact them using the app.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Babalegba(m): 7:38pm On Jun 04, 2022
DOMINO001:
Guys, I don't know why aliexpress downgraded me from 283 points to 138 points. But my gold membership is still intact.

Probably a glitch,same thing happened to me. They reduced my points from 725 to 719. Don't stress yourself , it's not really worth much.

2 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by meshachdbuzz(m): 7:40pm On Jun 04, 2022
DOMINO001:

Lol go and read terms and conditions on how u earn points and on how you will get dicducted if don't earn setting points every month i guess

(1) (2) (3) ... (889) (890) (891) (892) (893) (894) (895) ... (1446) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread Store / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) / **PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.