Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,338 members, 7,836,407 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:20 AM

This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper - Technology Market (891) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper (1473417 Views)

Check This Thread For Your Anker Products / Ammc Cargo: Buys And Ships Items From China Via Alibaba,aliexpress,1688,taobao&o / Get Your Orders/items Easily From Aliexpress,alibaba,gearbest,bangood,for Cheap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (888) (889) (890) (891) (892) (893) (894) ... (1446) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Jaluv22: 2:46pm On Jun 03, 2022
Please house who know about Vella finance virtual dollar card
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by gr8gem(f): 2:57pm On Jun 03, 2022
Please house help me suggest a good earbud with good sound, call quality, durability, battery and other functions that is budget friendly. Also if there is a sure plug on here that sells, thank you.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by rust6(m): 3:12pm On Jun 03, 2022
ayobamizz:
Speedaf deliver my items with TN that ends with R to my door step but deliver the ones with TN that ends with E to Shomolu NIPOST in Lagos. The delivery address on all my items is my house address in Port Harcourt. Why is this so?

For the past 2-3 months now, Iv not gotten my items delivered to NIPOST while the ones delivered directly to me by speedaf got to me in less than 21 days.

Please who has the contact numbers of Shomolu Post Office as tracking international item on NIPOST Website is to no avail. NIPOST is really getting worse day by day in this country. None of the six customer lines on their website is going through. They don't respond to email either like speedaf.

Please anyone with Shomolu post office contact number or contact number of any employee working there? This gesture will be highly appreciated. U can private message me on Nairaland or my email address: ayolacz@gmail.com.

Thank you all

Use this they will respond customerservice@nipost.gov.ng
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by WantsandMore: 4:22pm On Jun 03, 2022
Guys what virtual card can I use to order from from aliexpress please?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by AyobamiIsaac12: 4:33pm On Jun 03, 2022
Jaluv22:
Please house who know about Vella finance virtual dollar card
Their rate is crazy. It's about 610 to a dollar. I think it's just better to go for barter's virtual card
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by anadozie1: 5:01pm On Jun 03, 2022
AyobamiIsaac12:
Their rate is crazy. It's about 610 to a dollar. I think it's just better to go for barter's virtual card
What's barter's rate?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jboixxx: 5:51pm On Jun 03, 2022
ayobamizz:
Speedaf deliver my items with TN that ends with R to my door step but deliver the ones with TN that ends with E to Shomolu NIPOST in Lagos.
Thank you all
it's unregistered, so, NIPOST will handle it. Expect it in about 3weeks time, minimumLY!

Enjoy the wait time!
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jboixxx: 5:52pm On Jun 03, 2022
morikee:

So it means that it's a glitch which they have fixed damn thank God i was fast enough to make my Transaction
That staff that's responsible for that ish go hear wehn! angry
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Iamfedup: 5:59pm On Jun 03, 2022
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Jaluv22: 6:29pm On Jun 03, 2022
AyobamiIsaac12:
There card is not working, I did mine tried tire I complained to their customers care, they later created another card for me, I can't still use it on AE, I have to terminated the card. I just wasted my money. I lost nothing less than 4k with them.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by ayobamizz: 6:54pm On Jun 03, 2022
Olaoptech:
After several orders on AliExpress, I've come into conclusion on some shipment that are fast and slow.

FAST SHIPMENT
1. Caino Super Economy Global
2. Caino Standard For Special Goods
3. Singapore Post
4. AliExpress Standard Shipping

SLOW SHIPMENT

1. Caino Super Economy for Special Goods
2. SunYou Special Economy
3. YANWEN Special Economy
4. AliExpress Selection Super Economy

FAST SHIPMENT BUT EXPENSIVE

1. DHL
2. FedEx
3. EMS
4. UPS Express Saver

You can edit this and let's help ourselves. No one is an island of knowledge.

This post is open to criticism

AliExpress standard shipping and Singapore post are the affordable fastest (less than 21 days) and trackable shipping method. Others are slow and untrackable shopping apart from the expensive DHL,EMS, FedEx and ups

2 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by WaytoGo: 7:01pm On Jun 03, 2022
ayobamizz:

AliExpress standard shipping and Singapore post are the affordable fastest (less than 21 days) and trackable shipping method. Others are slow and untrackable shopping apart from the expensive DHL,EMS, FedEx and ups

Who handles Singapore, speedaf or Nipost?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by anonymousey: 7:08pm On Jun 03, 2022
gr8gem:
Please house help me suggest a good earbud with good sound, call quality, durability, battery and other functions that is budget friendly. Also if there is a sure plug on here that sells, thank you.

https://www.nairaland.com/5904712/gadgets-anker-amazon-jlab-xiaomi/19#113425417
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by lafayette(m): 7:39pm On Jun 03, 2022
Buy QCY T13. You can watch the review here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A3D8PxO1ueE
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by burner44(m): 7:39pm On Jun 03, 2022
anadozie1:
What's barter's rate?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by ayobamizz: 7:46pm On Jun 03, 2022
WaytoGo:

Who handles Singapore, speedaf or Nipost?

Make your choices. Obe to dun, owo lo pa...make someone translate this to who no understand

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by ayobamizz: 7:57pm On Jun 03, 2022
rust6:

Use this they will respond customerservice@nipost.gov.ng

I got a response from one confused adekunle saying my items are not trackable on NIPOST website. So which international items are trackable on their website? NIPOST is a disgrace, 70 yrs old man!!!
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by WaytoGo: 8:03pm On Jun 03, 2022
ayobamizz:

Make your choices. Obe to dun, owo lo pa...make someone translate this to who no understand

I asked because I have a parcel/package on the way with Singapore post as a choice and is trackable.

I wouldn't mind if somebody can help answer the question cos this is my first time using it and I have no idea who's supposed to deliver or handle such a package or parcel for me, in Nigeria.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by ayobamizz: 8:10pm On Jun 03, 2022
Timekeeper452:
Is anybody else getting charged 500naira by nipost for each item sent to them by speedaf? They claim it’s cos of speedaf, is there any way to stop speedaf from handing over NG….E items to nipost but to rather do a home delivery and we pay them?

I guess NIPOST is deliberately using this tactics of delay in delivery to frustrate speedaf and AliExpress. AliExpress switching to speedaf for their standard shipping delivery is a BIG LOSS to NIPOST and NIPOST is only fighting back with this tactics. But we are the one suffering this.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by ayobamizz: 8:21pm On Jun 03, 2022
WaytoGo:

I asked because I have a parcel/package on the way with Singapore post as a choice and is trackable.

I wouldn't mind if somebody can help answer the question cos this is my first time using it and I have no idea who's supposed to deliver or handle such a package or parcel for me, in Nigeria.

Speedaf only handles AliExpress standard shipping. Singapore post is handled by NIPOST EMS.. Next time, always select AliExpress standard shipping before placing your order for fast and secure delivery. You can download order tracker app on Google play to track your Singapore post items

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by WaytoGo: 8:26pm On Jun 03, 2022
ayobamizz:

Speedaf only handles AliExpress standard shipping. Singapore post is handled by NIPOST EMS.. Next time, always select AliExpress standard shipping before placing your order for fast and secure delivery. You can download order tracker app on Google play to track your Singapore post items

Thanks.
I actually, I selected Singapore post cos I read here that it's fast.

Thanks.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by rust6(m): 9:05pm On Jun 03, 2022
ayobamizz:

I got a response from one confused adekunle saying my items are not trackable on NIPOST website. So which international items are trackable on their website? NIPOST is a disgrace, 70 yrs old man!!!

Naso him tell me before last week him say e day transit to Nigeria
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by ayobamizz: 9:11pm On Jun 03, 2022
WaytoGo:

Thanks.

Thanks.

It's fast but the issue is EMS (Express Mail Service) is still under NIPOST. Just hope it's delivered to you as soon as it arrives Nigeria just like speedaf

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by WaytoGo: 9:14pm On Jun 03, 2022
ayobamizz:

It's fast but the issue is EMS (Express Mail Service) is still under NIPOST. Just hope it's delivered to you as soon as it arrives Nigeria just like speedaf

Na wa o.
Lesson learned. Na to pray now. cheesy
Thanks.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by rocken001: 9:16pm On Jun 03, 2022
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by ayobamizz: 9:16pm On Jun 03, 2022
I sent my aunty a LG smartphone, that was delivered up to Nigeria, she never received it. I ignored. But alas, the situation is worse than I thought.

Few days ago, a guy cried on Twitter how his iPhone got lost at NIPOST. He only saw empty box. The phone sent from US acutally arrived Nigeria intact, but at NIPOST, it was gone.

Another person commented on how his laptop disappeared from NIPOST, he also only got the box. The laptop sent from abroad was gone.

And there were many such stories of empty boxes. And I shuddered.

And funnily, someone commented that his uncle works at NIPOST and everyday he returns with expensive wristwatches, phones, laptops, tablets, etc that his salary can never afford. And they have told their uncle to stop but he refused, saying it's just a normal day at work. .... haaa, a normal thieving workplace.
Shame on Nigeria, we are our own problem.

How can I spend $1010 on a phone and it gets stolen by the postal service employees. Why??.

Who are the bosses at NIPOST?
Who are the Directors of a thieving agency??
Who is the supervising minister??

### save Nigeria from global mockery ###

We are a shameless nation. A nation whose citizens are bereft of values. A laughing stock around the world.

Someone please save the World from NIPOST.

This is the main reason AliExpress opted for speedaf for their standard shipping. NIPOST is not reliable.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by donbenie(m): 9:42pm On Jun 03, 2022
ayobamizz:
I sent my aunty a LG smartphone, that was delivered up to Nigeria, she never received it. I ignored. But alas, the situation is worse than I thought.

Few days ago, a guy cried on Twitter how his iPhone got lost at NIPOST. He only saw empty box. The phone sent from US acutally arrived Nigeria intact, but at NIPOST, it was gone.

Another person commented on how his laptop disappeared from NIPOST, he also only got the box. The laptop sent from abroad was gone.

And there were many such stories of empty boxes. And I shuddered.

And funnily, someone commented that his uncle works at NIPOST and everyday he returns with expensive wristwatches, phones, laptops, tablets, etc that his salary can never afford. And they have told their uncle to stop but he refused, saying it's just a normal day at work. .... haaa, a normal thieving workplace.
Shame on Nigeria, we are our own problem.

How can I spend $1010 on a phone and it gets stolen by the postal service employees. Why??.

Who are the bosses at NIPOST?
Who are the Directors of a thieving agency??
Who is the supervising minister??

### save Nigeria from global mockery ###

We are a shameless nation. A nation whose citizens are bereft of values. A laughing stock around the world.

Someone please save the World from NIPOST.

This is the main reason AliExpress opted for speedaf for their standard shipping. NIPOST is not reliable.
Succinct..

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by alosbaba007(m): 10:21pm On Jun 03, 2022
WaytoGo:

Thanks.

Thanks.

Abeg where you read am say for this thread that its faster than SPEEDAF well you go wait tire.

Goodluck
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Timekeeper452: 10:32pm On Jun 03, 2022
ayobamizz:

I guess NIPOST is deliberately using this tactics of delay in delivery to frustrate speedaf and AliExpress. AliExpress switching to speedaf for their standard shipping delivery is a BIG LOSS to NIPOST and NIPOST is only fighting back with this tactics. But we are the one suffering this.

my location has started shipping NG….E packages with speedaf , only thing is you’ll either go to their office to pick it up for free yourself , or arrange for a same day home delivery for only #400 naira.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by UDanny: 11:32pm On Jun 03, 2022
No. Speedaf also handles some Cainao shipping method

ayobamizz:

(1) (2) (3) ... (888) (889) (890) (891) (892) (893) (894) ... (1446) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread Store / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) / **PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.