Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,416 members, 7,830,108 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:20 PM

This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper - Technology Market (903) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper (1465760 Views)

Check This Thread For Your Anker Products / Ammc Cargo: Buys And Ships Items From China Via Alibaba,aliexpress,1688,taobao&o / Get Your Orders/items Easily From Aliexpress,alibaba,gearbest,bangood,for Cheap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (900) (901) (902) (903) (904) (905) (906) ... (1444) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by mctfopt: 12:23pm On Jun 12, 2022
ayobamizz:

Please what's the current dollar to naira rate of Standard Chartered bank?

I heard ₦504/$ and $50/month limit
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Babalegba(m): 1:38pm On Jun 12, 2022
ayobamizz:

https://parcelsapp.com/en
Thanks,it didn't work on my browser.It simply refreshes to the opening page when I click the track button.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Babalegba(m): 1:39pm On Jun 12, 2022
Bradiyung:
Hello everyone
I want to order a set of football boots from AliExpress which cost about $26 I can’t seem to make the payment with my bank (UBA) card so I called the bank and got to know that they got a limit of $20 per month for international transactions

So I have to now consider another payment option, I want to try western Union but I have not used it before and have no idea how to go about it and if it’s a very advisable means of payment.

I don’t know if the boots will take longer time to arrive and if I pay through western Union and something happens and I want a refund how will I get my money back

Pls a detailed explanation on how to go about this payment would be really appreciated ��
I don’t know who to ask and I turn to nairaland cause I know there are people here with experience Biko help me cry cry
Use Barter.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by chiboyne(m): 2:05pm On Jun 12, 2022
Please does anyone know how long packages
RB........SG takes to come.
I used AliExpress standard shipping, but it seems its on 4px using global tracking.

It has been on 'departed country of origin' for weeks now
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by mctfopt: 2:40pm On Jun 12, 2022
chiboyne:
Please does anyone know how long packages
RB........SG takes to come.
I used AliExpress standard shipping, but it seems its on 4px using global tracking.

It has been on 'departed country of origin' for weeks now

Logistics is not like an exact science where 2+2 will always be 4. So each shipping is different even when done by the exact store using the same logistics. Sometimes all you gotta do is wait, if at the end of the day you don't get your package, there is dispute to be opened and refund to be done by AliExpress.

3 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by almangid(m): 4:43pm On Jun 12, 2022
On average how long does it take for speedaf to deliver. I need something urgently, lemme know if I can wait or just buy here in Nigeria
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by WycliffeSMB(m): 4:45pm On Jun 12, 2022
Good day House....

I finally WON the Dispute I opened for a FULL Refund on the Umudigi A7s screen.

I got a message that My refund is processing.

I have two questions to ask:
(1.)How do I get the refund? Will it be credited to the debit card I used in making the transaction?

(2.) What exchange rate will be used by AliExpress in making the refund conversion?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by meshachdbuzz(m): 5:05pm On Jun 12, 2022
WycliffeSMB:
Good day House....

I finally WON the Dispute I opened for a FULL Refund on the Umudigi A7s screen.

I got a message that My refund is processing.

I have two questions to ask:
(1.)How do I get the refund? Will it be credited to the debit card I used in making the transaction?

(2.) What exchange rate will be used by AliExpress in making the refund conversion?

1 yes will be credited to you with thesame debit card u used..
2 the rate will be your bank dollar rate depeding on the day the money will be paid to your bank..
If today was 550/$ on your bank..and the money was payed today thats what u will get.. Even if it was sold to you at 600/$ u wont get the refund of 600 u will get 550

Kangane

2 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by WycliffeSMB(m): 5:41pm On Jun 12, 2022
meshachdbuzz:

1 yes will be credited to you with thesame debit card u used..
2 the rate will be your bank dollar rate depeding on the day the money will be paid to your bank..
If today was 550/$ on your bank..and the money was payed today thats what u will get.. Even if it was sold to you at 600/$ u wont get the refund of 600 u will get 550

Kangane
Thanks alot for the clarification.

It's a month ago I made the transaction, and the bank I use is ACCESS.
I guess the exchange rate should be slightly higher now
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by berbz(m): 5:46pm On Jun 12, 2022
Please help I've used Gtbank card and Gomoney virtual card . It's still showing d same thing

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Bradiyung(m): 6:34pm On Jun 12, 2022
mctfopt:

The only bank that it's naira card can do this payment at one appears to be Standard Chartered bank.

Other ways to go about it is to ask sellers to split the payment into two (many will not do it, but correct sellers do) so you can pay with either of Access, GTB or Zenith which currently has $20 limit per month. Or open a dom account and fund it with dollars @₦600+ per $ and buy at once.

I have not tried any other means of payment apart from debit card on AliExpress, but I've done Wire Transfer (TT) on Alibaba from a dom account.

Also as a side note, on the boot you want to buy kindly check the addition feedback of those that had bought it and used it after some days. You'll be shocked to see some 5-star review drop to 0 star feedback after some days grin

Thanks but how can I go about that western Union payment hope it’s not stressful
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Bradiyung(m): 6:38pm On Jun 12, 2022
Babalegba:
Use Barter.

I don’t understand barter that much
It’s dollar rate and AliExpress dollar rates are different, if I’m to pay through barter will i be charged using aliexpress dollar rate or barter dollar rate
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by mikron(m): 6:54pm On Jun 12, 2022
almangid:
On average how long does it take for speedaf to deliver. I need something urgently, lemme know if I can wait or just buy here in Nigeria
no specific time frame, depends on how fast they ship ur parcel and the courier company handling ur parcel. Sometimes 12-20 days, or 20-28 days (that is if it's tru nipost) if u are not lucky it even extends beyond 1 month.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Babalegba(m): 7:11pm On Jun 12, 2022
Bradiyung:

I don’t understand barter that much
It’s dollar rate and AliExpress dollar rates are different, if I’m to pay through barter will i be charged using aliexpress dollar rate or barter dollar rate
AliExpress rate is unrealistic and no bank is offering it. Bank rates are okay but mostly limited to 20$ , Barter rates are black market rates but unlimited.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Fucklove(m): 7:46pm On Jun 12, 2022
WycliffeSMB:

Thanks alot for the clarification.

It's a month ago I made the transaction, and the bank I use is ACCESS.
I guess the exchange rate should be slightly higher now
Which of the access bank did you use? Naira or dollar Visa? And what was the rate?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Fucklove(m): 7:48pm On Jun 12, 2022
Please guys I'm seeking for a reliable Visa card that can fund skrill and Neteller. Most of the Nigerian cards are not working on those platforms again.

What kind of country is this
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by WycliffeSMB(m): 8:00pm On Jun 12, 2022
Fucklove:
Which of the access bank did you use? Naira or dollar Visa? And what was the rate?
Naira VISA card, @505 naira to 1 dollar
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by busar(m): 8:03pm On Jun 12, 2022
Is it possible to fund barter externally? Instead of the normal buying dollars from them with naira
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Themaths(m): 8:32pm On Jun 12, 2022
ayobamizz:

I mean someone from abroad like your siblings can transfer dollars to your Domiciliary account without passing through Forex. I'm not talking of buying dollars from abroad
Sending is still not free, there are charges
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Olaoptech(m): 8:39pm On Jun 12, 2022
Quick One:

Can I send money from my Gomoney Account to a Domiciliary Account?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Fucklove(m): 8:42pm On Jun 12, 2022
WycliffeSMB:

Naira VISA card, @505 naira to 1 dollar
Thank you sir.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Auskyd(m): 8:48pm On Jun 12, 2022
Abeg shey that bro Wey wan go scatter Nipost Abi Speedaf unto the #500 don drop update? Plis we need information. grin cheesy
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Auskyd(m): 8:48pm On Jun 12, 2022
Abeg shey that bro Wey wan go scatter Nipost Abi Speedaf unto the #500 don drop update? Plis we need information.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by ayobamizz: 9:40pm On Jun 12, 2022
Babalegba:
Thanks,it didn't work on my browser.It simply refreshes to the opening page when I click the track button.

Download their app then on Google play
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by mctfopt: 10:03pm On Jun 12, 2022
Bradiyung:

Thanks but how can I go about that western Union payment hope it’s not stressful

I don't think it will be too much hassles. Just pick whatever you want to pay for, select Western Union as your mode of payment, click confirm and go to the Western Union or FX section of the bank with the payment detail.

Give it a try and update the house how it went down.

Worst case scenario it wouldn't scale through; you can always cancel the order. Nothing lost.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by umarfantami(m): 10:21pm On Jun 12, 2022
How reliable is the BARTER. I hope is not something that will one day crash with your cash.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by earthrealm(m): 10:22pm On Jun 12, 2022
UDanny:
They do. You have to activate your card for the international transactions

what is the procedure for this? call or email the bank to do it?

edit: seen

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by earthrealm(m): 10:24pm On Jun 12, 2022
Kinggeezu:

Funny how I paid for an order worth $58 with my gtb card and ur worked and rate was $/490.

57usd payment also sailed tru on gt card this wk, i wonder what their limit is, 100 or 200usd?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by MarioGozie: 11:45pm On Jun 12, 2022
ayobamizz:

Which shipping method did you use?

AliExpress standard shipping but the tracking number started with RB and ended with SG. it got to Singapore and one other country before I got updated that it's in Nigeria. I will advice you to be patient mine spent 16 days overseas before it moved.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by burner44(m): 11:46pm On Jun 12, 2022
Bradiyung:

If this western union rate is official rate é go make sense Especially for large payment
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by daemeyer(m): 6:23am On Jun 13, 2022
Timekeeper452:
please give an update when you get that item, if it truly charges double a batteries.
it doesn't I bought 2 and 4 slots just so I dont have to change the batteries Everytime it gets full, most especially in the middle of the night
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by genius43(m): 6:54am On Jun 13, 2022
berbz:
Please help I've used Gtbank card and Gomoney virtual card . It's still showing d same thing

Do note that most Naira debit card limit is $20.

(1) (2) (3) ... (900) (901) (902) (903) (904) (905) (906) ... (1444) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread Store / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) / **PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.