Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,771 members, 7,817,138 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:57 AM

This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper - Technology Market (906) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper (1446619 Views)

Check This Thread For Your Anker Products / Ammc Cargo: Buys And Ships Items From China Via Alibaba,aliexpress,1688,taobao&o / Get Your Orders/items Easily From Aliexpress,alibaba,gearbest,bangood,for Cheap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (903) (904) (905) (906) (907) (908) (909) ... (1441) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by burner44(m): 3:01pm On Jun 14, 2022
berbz:
how does the appeal take please cos I'm seeing 2-3 days
For me the first time I tried it filed but my second time after uploading proper documents it got approved under 2 hours
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by burner44(m): 3:05pm On Jun 14, 2022
sheddyboy01:
Here is it
Its just 1 week since it arrived na, exercise patience, 5 weeks to go
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by sheddyboy01(m): 3:08pm On Jun 14, 2022
burner44:

Its just 1 week since it arrived na, exercise patience, 5 weeks to go
Alright Boss
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Iykopee(m): 3:43pm On Jun 14, 2022
burner44:

What state are you in?

Rivers State
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Timekeeper452: 3:57pm On Jun 14, 2022
Iykopee:

Honestly, I don't know how else to follow up this issue cos Nipost is obviously frustrating us.

They don't reply mails, phone numbers belonging to them don't go through and they don't have a working site to track parcel.

Speedaf office is here in Port Harcourt and Nipost office is close by, @ my residential area.

you can put a call to speedaf number in lag, tell them you don’t mind picking up your self pickup packages, but please they shouldn’t hand over to nipost anymore.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by sonssyo: 4:09pm On Jun 14, 2022
Abeg guys, GTB dey go? I need to purchase something worth 70 dollars

Abi nah barter way? although i have not used that barter.

Can someone enlighten me on barter?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by TruthUntold: 4:21pm On Jun 14, 2022
sheddyboy01:
Here is it
Looks okay, wait for a week or two, if no contact, head to your post office (registered mail section) and make enquires. Or you can wait for the tracking to update to delivery failed (that's when you know 4 sure your item has reached the office, so you can go collect)
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Iykopee(m): 5:09pm On Jun 14, 2022
Timekeeper452:
you can put a call to speedaf number in lag, tell them you don’t mind picking up your self pickup packages, but please they shouldn’t hand over to nipost anymore.

Ok thanks
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Bradiyung(m): 5:15pm On Jun 14, 2022
berbz:
Bro kindly help I've filled the necessary documents and I'm getting this error. What might be wrong

I dont really know what’s wrong but I’ll suggest you try uploading it all again, I used my voters card for registration
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by rust6(m): 5:28pm On Jun 14, 2022
Iykopee:

I will do exactly as u suggested and if that fails, I'm heading for dispute. The parcel arrived Nigeria on the 19th of last month, and till now, no further information about it.

Mine arrived destination since on the 11th of May 2022 uptill today I never see any call, ah Nipost ah embarassed embarassed embarassed

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Iykopee(m): 5:35pm On Jun 14, 2022
rust6:

Mine arrived destination since on the 11th of May 2022 uptill today I never see any call, ah Nipost ah embarassed embarassed embarassed

Nipost no make sense. They useless

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by paulmarkino: 6:37pm On Jun 14, 2022
Please how will I pay for this item which costs around $98 dollar?

I need good reply.

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by stephenponti(m): 6:55pm On Jun 14, 2022
Bradiyung:

I just opened barter and funded my card with $27 and I'm paying for something of $26 I don't know if it's what's causing it not to work

This is what it keeps showing

Pls I need you guys help on what might be the fault and how to go about it

please what is the dollar rate for batter also is it the normal card you used or the dollar card that's required 2 dollars to create?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by burner44(m): 7:25pm On Jun 14, 2022
stephenponti:

please what is the dollar rate for batter also is it the normal card you used or the dollar card that's required 2 dollars to create?
The dollar one that require 2 dollar to cre3
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by stephenponti(m): 7:28pm On Jun 14, 2022
jboixxx:
With GTBank card?
The only bank I know that gives above 20dols is SC.
I tried Standard Chartered unsuccessfully I wanted to pay for an item of $44
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by chiboyne(m): 7:35pm On Jun 14, 2022
Alright thanks �
burner44:

How long? Na God get power for that matter o. The package fit come Nigeria Nipost nor go call you or the package go lost sef for road like my own waited 75 days nothing come, I just wash hand comot Singapore post and possibly xiaomi from AliExpress.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by mctfopt: 8:33pm On Jun 14, 2022
paulmarkino:
Please how will I pay for this item which costs around $98 dollar?

I need good reply.

Why not buy Amazon HD 8 (2020) release from Jiji instead of spending the almost same thing on this while running into issues of dollar wahala and goods getting lost in transit plus crazy wait time?

At least this is a known brand (I checked out both and they appear to have same configuration) this unknown Chinese brand may just have same spec and perform woefully.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Vicboi1(m): 8:56pm On Jun 14, 2022
Just received my 2nd order with AliExpress , i ordered it around may 4th received it today it was with free shipping tho and it was fast with speedaf
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by ayobamizz: 9:22pm On Jun 14, 2022
stephenponti:

I tried Standard Chartered unsuccessfully I wanted to pay for an item of $44

Ehhh..Thinking of getting SC card...Have u used the card to buy something online internationally in this same month before u tried $44.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Jess99: 12:15am On Jun 15, 2022
Can someone explain to me how they got Gtbank naira mastercard to work on Aliexpress? Mine has never worked on Apple music, aliexpress or even when buying abroad. But firstbank and uba works
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by stephenponti(m): 1:05am On Jun 15, 2022
ayobamizz:

Ehhh..Thinking of getting SC card...Have u used the card to buy something online internationally in this same month before u tried $44.

no, the last time I used the card on Aliexpress was in April
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by masaric: 7:16am On Jun 15, 2022
Can someone tell the best stores that sells real golds on aliexpress or any other places like alibaba and taobao
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by zaddyboy(m): 7:19am On Jun 15, 2022
rust6:

Am also experiencing something like that tooo.. i just hope they deliver the package
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Fucklove(m): 7:22am On Jun 15, 2022
Useless NIPOST and Government making means of survival very difficult for legit hustlers angry embarassed
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Fucklove(m): 7:24am On Jun 15, 2022
Jess99:
Can someone explain to me how they got Gtbank naira mastercard to work on Aliexpress? Mine has never worked on Apple music, aliexpress or even when buying abroad. But firstbank and uba works
You mean the UBA prepaid card?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by berbz(m): 7:34am On Jun 15, 2022
Bradiyung:

Thanks a lot bro
I guess I ran out of patience,I’ve been on this for 3 days now

Finally tried again after some time and it worked
Thanks for everything
can't I use my nin card for it?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by rust6(m): 8:17am On Jun 15, 2022
zaddyboy:

Am also experiencing something like that tooo.. i just hope they deliver the package

Someone told me is with custom, Shey custom no Dey hold package wey dem ship via speedaf
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by retributor436: 8:35am On Jun 15, 2022
who here has ordered a sumsung phone from aliexpress before?

(1) (2) (3) ... (903) (904) (905) (906) (907) (908) (909) ... (1441) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread Store / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) / **PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897

Viewing this topic: Olamak1(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.