Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,478 members, 7,830,407 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:32 PM

This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper - Technology Market (904) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper (1466140 Views)

Check This Thread For Your Anker Products / Ammc Cargo: Buys And Ships Items From China Via Alibaba,aliexpress,1688,taobao&o / Get Your Orders/items Easily From Aliexpress,alibaba,gearbest,bangood,for Cheap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (901) (902) (903) (904) (905) (906) (907) ... (1444) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by genius43(m): 6:55am On Jun 13, 2022
umarfantami:
How reliable is the BARTER. I hope is not something that will one day crash with your cash.

For Barter to crash Flutterwave has to crash or fold up as well.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by genius43(m): 6:56am On Jun 13, 2022
Olaoptech:
Quick One:

Can I send money from my Gomoney Account to a Domiciliary Account?

You cannot send Naira into a Dollar account.

Source your dollars and deposit it into the Dom account.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Olaoptech(m): 7:14am On Jun 13, 2022
genius43:

You cannot send Naira into a Dollar account.

Source your dollars and deposit it into the Dom account.

Alright, thanks
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by burner44(m): 8:52am On Jun 13, 2022
Some stores on AliExpress actually ship with Speedaf. These stores deal on realme, oppo, and vivo etc most especially. If you opt to buy xiaomi phones bear in mind its 50/50, you may or may not get your item.
Stores I know that ship with speedaf
1. X Show Store
2. Chinatronic
3. realme dreamer store

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by masaric: 9:25am On Jun 13, 2022
Please tell me cainiao super economy global which logistic they use to shipping items on aliexpress to nigeria and their office locations in lagos and abuja
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by berbz(m): 11:05am On Jun 13, 2022
genius43:

Do note that most Naira debit card limit is $20.
how will I do it now cos my goods is beyond 30 dollars
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Bradiyung(m): 11:20am On Jun 13, 2022
Babalegba:
AliExpress rate is unrealistic and no bank is offering it. Bank rates are okay but mostly limited to 20$ , Barter rates are black market rates but unlimited.

I just opened barter and funded my card with $27 and I'm paying for something of $26 I don't know if it's what's causing it not to work

This is what it keeps showing

Pls I need you guys help on what might be the fault and how to go about it

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Babalegba(m): 12:01pm On Jun 13, 2022
Bradiyung:

I just opened barter and funded my card with $27 and I'm paying for something of $26 I don't know if it's what's causing it not to work

This is what it keeps showing

Pls I need you guys help on what might be the fault and how to go about it
You'll need to comply with the appeal process and provide any information requested. After that you'll be able to make use of the card.

2 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by anungangampu: 12:19pm On Jun 13, 2022
Which one of this shipping line will likely go through speedaf?

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by ab221(m): 3:32pm On Jun 13, 2022
anungangampu:
Second one.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Bradiyung(m): 4:16pm On Jun 13, 2022
Babalegba:
You'll need to comply with the appeal process and provide any information requested. After that you'll be able to make use of the card.

Is there a way I can get bank statement from barter

Cause I don’t see any options of bank statement from a card I just created today, or how do I go about getting a bank statement

You guys have been really helpful so far, provide a solution for me thanks
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by anungangampu: 4:32pm On Jun 13, 2022
ab221:

Second one.
god bless u

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Fucklove(m): 4:36pm On Jun 13, 2022
Bradiyung:

Is there a way I can get bank statement from barter

Cause I don’t see any options of bank statement from a card I just created today, or how do I go about getting a bank statement

You guys have been really helpful so far, provide a solution for me thanks
Click on transactions and screenshot. Let them see that you truly deposited.

You can equally click on card transactions, screenshot and send to them, cropping out your card details.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Fucklove(m): 4:42pm On Jun 13, 2022
Don't know what's holding my package. This is what I have been seeing since March. Had to open dispute and won, but promised the seller of full refund if I should finally get the product.

Na special condom wey I wan use do kerewa dey for holdup so, seller go use unregistered mail embarassed

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Marrvelous(f): 4:42pm On Jun 13, 2022
Guys please I’m about to purchase from alibaba for the first time, is there little important things I have to know, because it’s looking way too easy to just put in cart and make order , pay up and start waiting
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by burner44(m): 4:44pm On Jun 13, 2022
How long does this tracking usually take to update. Abi this Seller run me fake tracking?
Cos since morning as early as 5 I saw an email that my package has been shipped

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Marrvelous(f): 4:47pm On Jun 13, 2022
Is aliexpress ridiculously cheap or what’s that special about it , abeg bosses��
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Fucklove(m): 4:50pm On Jun 13, 2022
Marrvelous:
Is aliexpress ridiculously cheap or what’s that special about it , abeg bosses��
The convenience in shopping : payments made easy, cheap and affordable products, shipment made easy cool

2 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Mfunkynation(m): 5:09pm On Jun 13, 2022
burner44:
How long does this tracking usually take to update. Abi this Seller run me fake tracking?
Cos since morning as early as 5 I saw an email that my package has been shipped
Shipping means it has been handed over to the logistics company...
Be patient for it to update it movement
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by mctfopt: 5:39pm On Jun 13, 2022
Marrvelous:
Guys please I’m about to purchase from alibaba for the first time, is there little important things I have to know, because it’s looking way too easy to just put in cart and make order , pay up and start waiting

You can check out the following points as a to-do list:

1) Check the review of the item you want to buy, if you can't see it...check other reviews of similar products sold by the same seller. Sometimes I even Google the name of the particular store to check reviews, just in case they have somewhat deleted older bad reviews � If all are good, proceed to No 2

2) Chat the seller and tell them how many MOQ (Minimum Order Quantity) you want to buy. From experience I've seen sellers with MOQ of 1 boldly written on product that I chat up and they'll tell me MOQ is 1000. Also ask them how much they are selling the products, most of the prices you see are often clickbaity in nature to get you to click grin

Sellers in Alibaba wants to sell in large quantities, they'll often ask if you are buying for private use or whether you are buying for sale. Of course, I'm always buying for sale wink You know the perceived big buyers get all the perks and benefits. Lol. Remember you can negotiate downwards whatever they tell you. But if they insist that's the last price, that may probably be the last price.

3) Have a means of shipment (sellers will often ask if you have a forwarder in China), because when you chat up seller to enquire about pricing, they'll ask you where you are shipping it to. If you allow sellers to chose a shipping method for you, be ready to pay a crazy amount of money. I've only used a seller's shipping method once, because it was a steal ( $40 using DHL for a 1.5kg item).

4) Chat up other sellers too for same product to see who sells the cheapest. I sometimes chat up to 7 sellers from different part of China selling same goods to get a correct deal, of course I'm never in a hurry to close a deal. Some of the sales rep can be pretty persuasive, but you can't pressure me to make any purchase. tongue

5) If a seller is very slow in response (note the time difference of 7 hours ahead if you are in Nigeria) I don't usually deal with em because if you run into problems, chances are they won't ever reply again especially after the deal is done.

6) Sometimes ask all the questions about the specs, don't just trust everything you read in the specification are correct. Eg I've chatted sellers and asked point blank if the batteries I'm interested in is used, it turned out it was used but still has about 80% capacity left. Note, this important factor is nowhere written in the description.

That is why I often asked questions like these when buying batteries from a new seller: "Are these brand new cells or fairly used?" "Are these grade A or grade B cells?" "What is the total capacity of these batteries after running a test" I'll ask the last question even when I see 200ah written as capacity. You'll be surprised to the answers you get when you ask. But if you don't ask, they often won't tell grin

7) Some sellers may encourage you to pay them outside of Alibaba protection, always say no to this. The only time I've paid outside of here was an old customer that I've already had several deals going back years.

Lastly, do your research on products you are buying, you'll be surprised to see people selling it cheaper in Nigeria.

I never buy a product that I'll get cheaper in Nigeria. I always add the total cost, shipping and cost of product. If higher than what it's sold in Nigeria I won't deal. But in my case so many of the things I buy are not even sold here, or if it's sold here I don't know where to get em.

Goodluck.

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by mctfopt: 5:42pm On Jun 13, 2022
Marrvelous:

In AliExpress you do less work. Sellers often ship their products. Their MOQ is lower. I've seen great deals in Alibaba but sellers won't talk to me as I only wanted to buy a miserly 20 pieces. The seller has an MOQ of 500.

Alibaba is like DIY while AliExpress is like getting it already made. But if you know how to work Alibaba and you are buying many, you'll surely get a cheaper deal at Alibaba.

2 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by sleemoon(m): 6:28pm On Jun 13, 2022
Fucklove:
Don't know what's holding my package. This is what I have been seeing since March. Had to open dispute and won, but promised the seller of full refund if I should finally get the product.

Na special condom wey I wan use do kerewa dey for holdup so, seller go use unregistered mail embarassed

.Drop d name make i order am too

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Timekeeper452: 7:19pm On Jun 13, 2022
Entanglement:
thanks I think I will go with Singapore.

But na nipost them go delivered am to. Na there be my main concerns undecided
cainaio for super economy is way better and faster will give you Speedaf . Singapore post will throw your stuff to NIPOST. cainaio for special goods is bad as well and will give you NIPOST.

2 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by burner44(m): 7:25pm On Jun 13, 2022
Mfunkynation:

Shipping means it has been handed over to the logistics company...
Be patient for it to update it movement
It got updated grin
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Timekeeper452: 7:39pm On Jun 13, 2022
anungangampu:
second one.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Fucklove(m): 8:12pm On Jun 13, 2022

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Fucklove(m): 8:15pm On Jun 13, 2022
Alibaba is where you'll jam the manufacturers one on one while aliexpress is mainly for retail purchase.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Olaoptech(m): 8:50pm On Jun 13, 2022
Babalegba:
I'm having same issue. How can I process the appeal
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by burner44(m): 10:36pm On Jun 13, 2022
Olaoptech:

I'm having same issue. How can I process the appeal
Upload the documents they asked you to upload
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by chiboyne(m): 5:16am On Jun 14, 2022
Please who has gotten a phone from AliExpress?

How long does it take.
And your reviews.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Henrybright(m): 6:48am On Jun 14, 2022
burner44:

It got updated grin
how long did it take to get updated, mine has not been updated since on the 12th June
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Bradiyung(m): 8:14am On Jun 14, 2022
Fucklove:
Click on transactions and screenshot. Let them see that you truly deposited.

You can equally click on card transactions, screenshot and send to them, cropping out your card details.

Thanks a lot bro
I’ve got the card verified and I tried making payment for the item again and it’s still not going through
What else I’m I to do from here cry cry
This thing don dey tire me honestly

(1) (2) (3) ... (901) (902) (903) (904) (905) (906) (907) ... (1444) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread Store / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) / **PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.