Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:43 AM

This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper - Technology Market (911) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper (1436244 Views)

Check This Thread For Your Anker Products / Ammc Cargo: Buys And Ships Items From China Via Alibaba,aliexpress,1688,taobao&o / Get Your Orders/items Easily From Aliexpress,alibaba,gearbest,bangood,for Cheap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (908) (909) (910) (911) (912) (913) (914) ... (1438) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Fucklove(m): 9:03am On Jun 17, 2022
Teeboy2300:
Good morning

Please who know how to pay for items exceeding $100 on AliExpress?
UBA's limit has made it impossible to pay for items i want to order
BARTER by flutterwave cool

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Fucklove(m): 9:04am On Jun 17, 2022
burner44:
Speedaf is fast man. Took a week for my package to begin customs clearance. Not my first time though it has always been 2 weeks maximum b4 I get my package.
You used the global shipping or shipping for special goods? Which one?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by burner44(m): 9:24am On Jun 17, 2022
Fucklove:
You used the global shipping or shipping for special goods? Which one?
Cainaio for economy and AliExpress standard shipping.

Avoid stores that sell xiaomi phones and accessories because they shipwith Singapore post/nipost

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by chiboyne(m): 9:35am On Jun 17, 2022
What about registered
Do you feel it's faster or given preference?
jboixxx:
We've advised severally here that, do not use unregistered shipping if it's not something you can forget or don't trust your NIPOST office. I do buy using the unregistered shipping cuz I believe I'll get my item(s) in a reasonable time. I've never been disappointed.

I can't remember opening dispute for any of unregistered shipped order. Once my item lands in 9ja, I know I'll get called in about 3 weeks for the pickup. So, I lock up.

Again, some NIPOST offices don't notify you for pickup of unregistered mails. So, you'll need to be checking your PO, maybe fortnightly.

Reading about 'no calls from NIPOST", "it's been xx days/weeks my item landed in Nigeria" for unregistered mails is sickening.

....and people should learn to read a few pages back before asking questions. Repetition too much!!!
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Fremantle: 9:42am On Jun 17, 2022
Good day guys.
I'm a newbie to online shopping, been following this thread for a long time now, I must say you all have been helpful, more like one big community.

I recently joined the AE crew, I have setup the necessary details and I'm about to make my first purchase, I'm a bit perplexed concerning Location.

I stay at KARU (Nasarawa) and after a few search I found out no speedaf office is within the area, the one I saw is at Wuse 2, and the feedbacks from you guys speedaf seems to be quick and reliable.

I was wondering if I should change my location to Abuja?, that way when my package arrives speedaf can handle it. I don't mind going to Wuse to pick it up myself.

Should I change my location? or
Just leave it at Karu
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Saintmaker01(m): 9:50am On Jun 17, 2022
burner44:
Speedaf is fast man. Took a week for my package to begin customs clearance. Not my first time though it has always been 2 weeks maximum b4 I get my package.

How do you choose speedaf if the ọnly shipping option is aliexpress standard shipping in your order?
Do you have to chat the vendor to change the shipping company?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by rocken001: 10:01am On Jun 17, 2022
Hello guys,
Pls i applied for a refund and Aliexpress messaged me that the refund has been completed. Pls how long does it take for the message to reflect in my account.

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Fucklove(m): 10:01am On Jun 17, 2022
burner44:

Cainaio for economy and AliExpress standard shipping.

Avoid stores that sell xiaomi phones and accessories because they shipwith Singapore post/nipost
I just checked now and the item I bought that was delivered to Speedaf was sent through Cainaio super economy global.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by almangid(m): 10:04am On Jun 17, 2022
Fremantle:
Good day guys.
I'm a newbie to online shopping, been following this thread for a long time now, I must say you all have been helpful, more like one big community.

I recently joined the AE crew, I have setup the necessary details and I'm about to make my first purchase, I'm a bit perplexed concerning Location.

I stay at KARU (Nasarawa) and after a few search I found out no speedaf office is within the area, the one I saw is at Wuse 2, and the feedbacks from you guys speedaf seems to be quick and reliable.

I was wondering if I should change my location to Abuja?, that way when my package arrives speedaf can handle it. I don't mind going to Wuse to pick it up myself.

Just leave it at Karu

They have a Maraba office. They can actually deliver to your address anyho but it’s not all items that get delivered some are pickup items.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by RipVanWink: 10:06am On Jun 17, 2022
HilcomTech:
Good evening gurus in the house,

Please I want to buy this item with name Bludriver OB2 Bluetooth car scanner. I have searched on AliExpress but I couldn't find it but I found it on Amazon and other western e-commerce websites

Please how can I buy it and ship to Nigeria.

THIS CAR BLUETOOOTH SCANNER DEY JUMIA...though may not be exactly this model/type
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by WaytoGo: 10:06am On Jun 17, 2022
jboixxx:
We've advised severally here that, do not use unregistered shipping if it's not something you can forget or don't trust your NIPOST office. I do buy using the unregistered shipping cuz I believe I'll get my item(s) in a reasonable time. I've never been disappointed.

I can't remember opening dispute for any of unregistered shipped order. Once my item lands in 9ja, I know I'll get called in about 3 weeks for the pickup. So, I lock up.

Again, some NIPOST offices don't notify you for pickup of unregistered mails. So, you'll need to be checking your PO, maybe fortnightly.

Reading about 'no calls from NIPOST", "it's been xx days/weeks my item landed in Nigeria" for unregistered mails is sickening.

....and people should learn to read a few pages back before asking questions. Repetition too much!!!

I didn't get this, your point, are you saying its about the Nipost of your location that guarantees you'll receive or not, or get called for unregistered mail or not

Please, be specific.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by burner44(m): 10:06am On Jun 17, 2022
Saintmaker01:

How do you choose speedaf if the ọnly shipping option is aliexpress standard shipping in your order?
Do you have to chat the vendor to change the shipping company?
Ask where they ship from, also I avoid sellers who sell xiaomi phones as they all ship with Singapore post

3 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by kingphilip(m): 10:15am On Jun 17, 2022
Fremantle:
Good day guys.

Just leave it at Karu
I don't know of any physical office around there but I know they've done free delivery for me like twice within the last two years when I was staying at Mararaba.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by WaytoGo: 10:17am On Jun 17, 2022
burner44:

Ask where they ship from, also I avoid sellers who sell xiaomi phones as they all ship with Singapore post

So, mainland China is the best deal and guarantee for speedaf handling your parcel?

And anything else whether you chose Shipping standard does not?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by HilcomTech(m): 10:34am On Jun 17, 2022
RipVanWink:

THIS CAR BLUETOOOTH SCANNER DEY JUMIA...though may not be exactly this model/type

The ones on Jumia are Chinese version and not nearly as good as this American spec
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Chuksteric(m): 11:17am On Jun 17, 2022
Be like my parcel don loss for Netherlands

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by burner44(m): 11:23am On Jun 17, 2022
WaytoGo:

So, mainland China is the best deal and guarantee for speedaf handling your parcel?

And anything else whether you chose Shipping standard does not?
Yes

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by ab221(m): 11:57am On Jun 17, 2022
Me wey want sharp sharp delivery mistakenly bought an item with Singapore post shipping now now..
I'm in deep sh!t! cry

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Samyd18: 12:33pm On Jun 17, 2022
Lol I did something similar last month lucky I received it yesterday from nipost

ab221:
Me wey want sharp sharp delivery mistakenly bought an item with Singapore post shipping now now..
I'm in deep sh!t! cry
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by ab221(m): 12:45pm On Jun 17, 2022
Samyd18:
Lol I did something similar last month lucky I received it yesterday from nipost

I hope same too. Nipost wahala
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by FluidQueen(f): 1:13pm On Jun 17, 2022
Fucklove:
Please which bank and Visa debit card is working for international payments? Even the uba prepaid card I've been using is no longer working angry
is it the UBA prepaid dollar card?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Fucklove(m): 1:26pm On Jun 17, 2022
FluidQueen:
is it the UBA prepaid dollar card?
No, naira card.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by WaytoGo: 1:29pm On Jun 17, 2022
burner44:

Yes

Thanks.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by WaytoGo: 1:32pm On Jun 17, 2022
ab221:
I'm in deep sh!t! cry

Hehehehe grin
Welcome on board, I am a victim too presently nurturing my SINGARPOORest service.
On a more serious note, it's so sad that we have to deal with this.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by ayobamizz: 1:32pm On Jun 17, 2022
stephenponti:

After paying for this item the seller messaged me asking for an extra $5. How do I treat his 4kup.

If I cancel the order how long will it take for me to get the refund so I can order the item from another store? jboixxx

Choose seller raised the shipping or order price .u should get ur refund quickly

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Babalegba(m): 2:14pm On Jun 17, 2022
WaytoGo:

Hehehehe grin
Welcome on board, I am a victim too presently nurturing my SINGARPOORest service.
On a more serious note, it's so sad that we have to deal with this.
The problem is not from Singapore or Singaporeans but Nigerians in nipost so it is of our own making and people should learn to live with it , change or japa.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jboixxx: 2:23pm On Jun 17, 2022
ayobamizz:

Choose seller raised the shipping or order price .u should get ur refund quickly
Seller won't approve it if that's not true. Even, when true, some won't approve except you choose their preferred or neutral reason.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by stephenponti(m): 2:25pm On Jun 17, 2022
ayobamizz:

Thank you, i just paid the extra $5 but sure will give the seller bad review. The item have already been shipped.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jboixxx: 2:38pm On Jun 17, 2022
WaytoGo:

I didn't get this, your point, are you saying its about the Nipost of your location that guarantees you'll receive or not, or get called for unregistered mail or not

Please, be specific.
Not really. Aside the fact that they may receive your package late, they're not obligated to call you for pickup of unregistered items as they're not priority mails.

Also, some may lost track of your item(s), especially when they have bad record keeping/style, hence, searching for it will be an issue. Na then you'll hear: "it's not with us".
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Entanglement: 4:08pm On Jun 17, 2022
Samyd18:

please give me more hope! Last month when?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Entanglement: 4:10pm On Jun 17, 2022
jboixxx:
Not really. Aside the fact that they may receive your package late, they're not obligated to call you for pickup of unregistered items as they're not priority mails.

Also, some may lost track of your item(s), especially when they have bad record keeping/style, hence, searching for it will be an issue. Na then you'll hear: "it's not with us".
how will someone know if The mail or items is registered?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by chrisja(m): 5:15pm On Jun 17, 2022
21 days later after my item entered Nigeria, NIPOST finally called for pick up. Thanks to OGA Noobody for helping place the order..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (908) (909) (910) (911) (912) (913) (914) ... (1438) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread Store / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) / **PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.