Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,345 members, 7,819,230 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:04 PM

This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper - Technology Market (909) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper (1450390 Views)

Check This Thread For Your Anker Products / Ammc Cargo: Buys And Ships Items From China Via Alibaba,aliexpress,1688,taobao&o / Get Your Orders/items Easily From Aliexpress,alibaba,gearbest,bangood,for Cheap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (906) (907) (908) (909) (910) (911) (912) ... (1441) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Timekeeper452: 12:28pm On Jun 16, 2022
Entanglement:
please. My order which is ship from Singapore got change to 4PX express with RB and SG at the end.

Those that mean that I will receive this item at speedaf?
no. Nipost . 6 months delay time maximum, 1 month minimum.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by RipVanWink: 12:29pm On Jun 16, 2022
speedaff.

na waoh o.. rb xxxxx sg Is singapore post abi?
i specifically choose aliexpress standard shipping...and the item ended up with rbxxxxsg.... which kind wahala be this?. this is the first time of this happening to me, how can 1 avoid this hanky panky next time
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Saintmaker01(m): 12:34pm On Jun 16, 2022
MarioGozie:
Today was the day I was told my phone is supposed to get to me. I was planning to storm Nipost Awka to carry one system there today grin grin grin grin

Fortunately, I received a message from Nipost that they've been calling me but my bad phone didn't let me see the call. They told me to tip the #700 but I gave them #500

In all, thank God I got the phone. (Redmi note 10 pro 8 gig ram)

How far bro,how did you managed to beat the $20 limit?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Prechy2Ej: 12:44pm On Jun 16, 2022
Lojekunle:
Hello
Please help me check this order I don't understand why it's not moving
Been like that for days
Boss pls what did You order cause my order like ur was shipped 3 days after urs and urs is already in Nigeria
Although both was ordered the same days but my own experience delay packaging
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Entanglement: 12:47pm On Jun 16, 2022
RipVanWink:
speedaff.

i specifically choose aliexpress standard shipping...and the item ended up with rbxxxxsg.... which kind wahala be this?. this is the first time of this happening to me, how can 1 avoid this hanky panky next time
we dey the same boat! undecided

Is like there is no way around it na to just pray make the thing reach you

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by burner44(m): 1:14pm On Jun 16, 2022
RipVanWink:
speedaff.

What did you order for? Xiaomi phone?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by rust6(m): 1:54pm On Jun 16, 2022
No
MarioGozie:
Today was the day I was told my phone is supposed to get to me. I was planning to storm Nipost Awka to carry one system there today grin grin grin grin

Fortunately, I received a message from Nipost that they've been calling me but my bad phone didn't let me see the call. They told me to tip the #700 but I gave them #500

Congratulations bro am on day 64 still waiting for my poco f3
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by solasola(m): 2:01pm On Jun 16, 2022
burner44:

Lol, na u do yourself, AliExpress tell you to wait for at least 30 minutes before trying again but u try am immediately. In reality it will take at least 1 hour or even more before aliexpress activates the card for your account but impatience
not at all. I did not pay immediately. I mailed barter and they admitted the problem is from their end. I actually get otp for payment from barter, but its never successful.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by solasola(m): 2:02pm On Jun 16, 2022
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by alosbaba007(m): 2:08pm On Jun 16, 2022
Newbies should have this at the back of their mind, when you shop on AliExpress you will have to change ur name to Patience, no easy way abt it, and if Singapore post come handle your package thats Patience raise to power 100.

Singapore post use to be fast and reliable before, cant say the same now. Speedaf is the new kid on the block, also have it in mind that choosing AES standard shipping does not guarantee ur order will be handled by SPEEDAF, its the seller's location that matters most.

I pray we all receive our orders eventually.

Thanks

3 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Destinylink(m): 2:20pm On Jun 16, 2022
MarioGozie:

Congrats o.... You paid for the phone using barter right?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Fucklove(m): 2:45pm On Jun 16, 2022
MarioGozie:

Congratulations sir cool
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Fucklove(m): 2:49pm On Jun 16, 2022
sleemoon:
All this stress wey una dey go through for Nipost Hand is avoidable By jst going with Speedaf [ AliExpress Standard Delivery] Option.. though it's a lil expensive dan those Caino and Singapore delivery..but it's worth the money...

I forgot to change my delivery to AE Standard Delivery wen making a purchase last 3 month... I collected d rest that was AE Standard Delivery same month of ordering while d 1 with Caino delivery took 3mnt wen i dun even forget sef cos i dun collect my refund... Nipost cum message me to come collect parcel wey i dun forget
So I get hope for my condom wey no dey track since March with that useless canio abi na canoe

The charger I ordered same day was shipped with speedaf and was received under 3 weeks angry sad

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Redomi(m): 3:33pm On Jun 16, 2022
Good day here, I'm new here, can I order for something and get it in 2 weeks?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Emmako007(m): 3:44pm On Jun 16, 2022
rust6:
No

Does your tracking say "handed to local delivery company?"
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Emmako007(m): 3:50pm On Jun 16, 2022
sleemoon:
All this stress wey una dey go through for Nipost Hand is avoidable By jst going with Speedaf [ AliExpress Standard Delivery] Option.. though it's a lil expensive dan those Caino and Singapore delivery..but it's worth the money...

I forgot to change my delivery to AE Standard Delivery wen making a purchase last 3 month... I collected d rest that was AE Standard Delivery same month of ordering while d 1 with Caino delivery took 3mnt wen i dun even forget sef cos i dun collect my refund... Nipost cum message me to come collect parcel wey i dun forget
The parcel that took 3 months, is it a phone?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by burner44(m): 4:22pm On Jun 16, 2022
solasola:
not at all. I did not pay immediately. I mailed barter and they admitted the problem is from their end. I actually get otp for payment from barter, but its never successful.
Still impatience, barter is the Best out there, just so you know all Banks in Nigeria experienced problem yesterday.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by burner44(m): 4:25pm On Jun 16, 2022
rust6:
No

Has it arrived in the country yet? If it has then u go get am but if its still showing something like in transit forget am
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by burner44(m): 4:27pm On Jun 16, 2022
Redomi:
Good day here, I'm new here, can I order for something and get it in 2 weeks?
It depends on what you want to order and who ships your order
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by ConfirmBlog: 5:07pm On Jun 16, 2022
MarioGozie:

Congratulations bro..

Did you told the the seller to reduce the price tag or how them take charge you low like that
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by TruthUntold: 5:15pm On Jun 16, 2022
burner44:

Has it arrived in the country yet? If it has then u go get am but if its still showing something like in transit forget am
Hmmm, not really sha. Cos mine arrived, but between NIPOST and Customs, someone pocketed it. I couldn't believe it when I informed the seller of what happened and he said to open dispute straight away.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Saintmaker01(m): 5:22pm On Jun 16, 2022
Please guys, have anybody bought something from Aliexpress through bank transfer?
How does it go?
Is it safe to do?
Guys I still need info on this
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Nobody: 5:34pm On Jun 16, 2022
MarioGozie:

how much did it cost you to get the phone
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by sonssyo: 5:38pm On Jun 16, 2022
burner44:

Lol, na u do yourself, AliExpress tell you to wait for at least 30 minutes before trying again but u try am immediately. In reality it will take at least 1 hour or even more before aliexpress activates the card for your account but impatience

U have been helpful,I have created the card and funded,do I need to add the card on AliExpress and wait for more days before making purchase?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by rust6(m): 5:58pm On Jun 16, 2022
burner44:

It arrived since May 11th 2022 I no know if village people hand Dey involved, but if I track with track24 e Dey show despatched to overseas but all other tracking sites shows arrived destination country since 11th of May

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Vicboi1(m): 6:01pm On Jun 16, 2022
Timekeeper452:
cover your number and adress.

Thank u for that
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by burner44(m): 6:15pm On Jun 16, 2022
sonssyo:

U have been helpful,I have created the card and funded,do I need to add the card on AliExpress and wait for more days before making purchase?
When its time to make purchase just go ahead and use the card, adding the card without actually purchasing anything will cost 1 dollar tho
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by burner44(m): 6:16pm On Jun 16, 2022
rust6:

It arrived since May 11th 2022 I no know if village people hand Dey involved, but if I track with track24 e Dey show despatched to overseas but all other tracking sites shows arrived destination country since 11th of May
Na God hand é dey like this. Is it a phone?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by bukolo: 7:01pm On Jun 16, 2022
Good evening.

Kindly assist on the best roku device.
Thanks.

cc
Anyone that knows.

burner44:

It depends on what you want to order and who ships your order
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by sonssyo: 7:07pm On Jun 16, 2022
burner44:

When its time to make purchase just go ahead and use the card, adding the card without actually purchasing anything will cost 1 dollar tho

Ok

(1) (2) (3) ... (906) (907) (908) (909) (910) (911) (912) ... (1441) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread Store / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) / **PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.