Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,217 members, 7,836,058 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:06 PM

This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper - Technology Market (976) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper (1472551 Views)

Check This Thread For Your Anker Products / Ammc Cargo: Buys And Ships Items From China Via Alibaba,aliexpress,1688,taobao&o / Get Your Orders/items Easily From Aliexpress,alibaba,gearbest,bangood,for Cheap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (973) (974) (975) (976) (977) (978) (979) ... (1446) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jul 29, 2022
Emmyyboy:
Guys, this Singapore post item has spent 64 days in transit. On 13th July, it showed ARRIVED IN DESTINATION COUNTRY".

No update on its whereabouts in Nigeria and post office hasn't called me (this is the 16th day).

Worse, my AliExpress Buyer Protection will end in 12 days.

Please what should I do

send mail to nipost and see the response you get, nothing else can be done rather dan waiting
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Kumdi: 4:48pm On Jul 29, 2022
Gherley:
I kept getting this error since yesterday while trying to pay for an order of just 6USD. Try using different bank cards (3) but the thing don't work. Please help me AliExpress Shoppers, what am going to order is urgently needed. Thanks
same issue with me here
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Emmyyboy: 4:51pm On Jul 29, 2022
elvischukie:

send mail to nipost and see the response you get, nothing else can be done rather dan waiting

I don't know NIPOST'S working email
They've not replied the past few mails I sent them and I don't know which one works.

Whose mail has NIPOST replied this month? Please send me the email you used to message them

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Kumdi: 4:53pm On Jul 29, 2022
I kept having this issues today, please what's the way out

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by PubgAvicii(m): 5:00pm On Jul 29, 2022
Henrybright:
My Nipost (their website) tracking was initially showing "Item in domestic bag" since on the 15th of this month, I checked today and it has gone back to "SEND ITEM ABROAD (EDI-RECEIVED)". Has anyone experienced this before??
It is on the way to Nigeria, and is on the way, just stop tracking and check again in 30 days, by that time it has gotten to your local post office
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by PubgAvicii(m): 5:02pm On Jul 29, 2022
Fayrouzz:
Any duty charged?
Not at all, i just gave the post office woman 1k due to over happiness of receiving my dream phone

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Fremantle: 5:07pm On Jul 29, 2022
Kumdi:

same issue with me here
Kumdi:
I kept having this issues today, please what's the way out

Click here on how to go about your issue.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by orikzz(m): 5:28pm On Jul 29, 2022
PubgAvicii:

Don't be afraid, your item will get to you, my item arrived Nigeria on 29th June and spent 28 days before getting to me, and it was a phone worthing 270k but at end it got to me smiley smiley grin grin cheesy grin

Omo this your device na beast
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Emmyyboy: 5:58pm On Jul 29, 2022
Please, who has sent NIPOST an email lately and they replied.

I need the working email, please
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jboixxx: 6:19pm On Jul 29, 2022
Fayrouzz:
Na wa o. The $10, do you have any idea when it is charged?
To be charged from your Naira account while processing your card.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Enigma123: 8:08pm On Jul 29, 2022
Saw some phones on Aliexpress. The prices are around $60-$90.

The specs are 12gb ram and 256gb rom.

Is it legit?

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Margy: 8:09pm On Jul 29, 2022
please guys...a seller cancelled my order after accepting and claiming she has sent it. please will I get an automatic refund? or what do I do please...urgent

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Enigma123: 8:19pm On Jul 29, 2022
Margy:
please guys...a seller cancelled my order after accepting and claiming she has sent it. please will I get an automatic refund? or what do I do please...urgent

You will get a refund.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by aieromon(m): 9:14pm On Jul 29, 2022
Enigma123:

Is it legit?

What do you think?

Don't lose guard.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Olamak1(m): 10:27pm On Jul 29, 2022
Enigma123:

Is it legit?

No, not legit. They are fabricated imitations of the original ones.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Olamak1(m): 10:35pm On Jul 29, 2022
dkay51:
Hi All, is there a way to change to a faster shipping option on aliexpress, say like DHL and the likes?

If the options to choose other carriers are available on the order page, you can make a choice of your preferred one. But bear in mind that you might pay custom fee if you decide to use DHL.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Fayrouzz(m): 11:43pm On Jul 29, 2022
jboixxx:
Okay. Thank you for the reply.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Fayrouzz(m): 11:43pm On Jul 29, 2022
PubgAvicii:

Not at all, i just gave the post office woman 1k due to over happiness of receiving my dream phone
Enjoy. wink
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Hausa(m): 11:52pm On Jul 29, 2022
jboixxx:
Bro., please what's the alternative to buy and pay for something on AE now that GTB and UBA have restricted their cards?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by dkay51(m): 12:56am On Jul 30, 2022
Olamak1:

If the options to choose other carriers are available on the order page, you can make a choice of your preferred one. But bear in mind that you might pay custom fee if you decide to use DHL.

Thanks
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Toluene15: 5:34am On Jul 30, 2022
PubgAvicii:
@noobody has done it again ooooo, my Nubia Redmagic 6r had just arrived, it took a whole 47 days through Singapore post and finally in my hands, Glory be to God
And to @noobody, he is the best person for your aliexpress shopping and he is highly recommended
Order placed on June 9
Despatched on 16th June
Arrived Nigeria 29th June
Delivered today ( 27 days with NIPOST
My parcel arrived 29th June. Still no update from nipost
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Emmyyboy: 6:17am On Jul 30, 2022
Please, who has sent NIPOST an email lately and they replied.

I need the working email please
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Henrybright(m): 6:28am On Jul 30, 2022
PubgAvicii:

It is on the way to Nigeria, and is on the way, just stop tracking and check again in 30 days, by that time it has gotten to your local post office
Thanks, the thing is it already got into Nigeria since on the 15th and received by Nipost. I even mailed them on the 20th and I was told they already sent it to my local post office but checking yesterday on their site and the status changed from "insert item in domestic bag" to the new status. Every other tracking site is still carrying the update that it arrived on the 15th. Here is the tracking number RU901505588NL
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by gr8gem(f): 7:17am On Jul 30, 2022
jboixxx:
Mine was charged from my dollar account while processing, access bank
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jboixxx: 8:05am On Jul 30, 2022
Hausa:
Bro., please what's the alternative to buy and pay for something on AE now that GTB and UBA have restricted their cards?
For more than $20 deal, dollar card is your best bet. Noobody is available to help you with checkout too.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jboixxx: 8:06am On Jul 30, 2022
gr8gem:

Mine was charged from my dollar account while processing, access bank
My Banker is GTBank and was charged 4130 or so (CBN rate).
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Hausa(m): 9:10am On Jul 30, 2022
jboixxx:
For more than $20 deal, dollar card is your best bet. Noobody is available to help you with checkout too.
Okay, thanks.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Hausa(m): 9:10am On Jul 30, 2022
jboixxx:
My Banker is GTBank and was charged 4130 or so (CBN rate).
Sorry, do you mean N413 or N4130?
You got me confused there.

(1) (2) (3) ... (973) (974) (975) (976) (977) (978) (979) ... (1446) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread Store / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) / **PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.