Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,203 members, 7,835,990 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:50 PM

This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper - Technology Market (977) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper (1472439 Views)

Check This Thread For Your Anker Products / Ammc Cargo: Buys And Ships Items From China Via Alibaba,aliexpress,1688,taobao&o / Get Your Orders/items Easily From Aliexpress,alibaba,gearbest,bangood,for Cheap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (974) (975) (976) (977) (978) (979) (980) ... (1446) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by genius43(m): 9:44am On Jul 30, 2022
Hausa:
Sorry, do you mean N413 or N4130?
You got me confused there.

₦4130/$10 = ?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by mctfopt: 10:24am On Jul 30, 2022
Kumdi:
I kept having this issues today, please what's the way out

Even their customer care have no clue ...I guess there is an issue with the bank's end. See AE customer care reply when I chatted em attached as screenshots

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Hausa(m): 10:46am On Jul 30, 2022
genius43:

₦4130/$10 = ?
I get it now.
Turns out I hadn't read his previous messages about $10.

Thanks.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jboixxx: 11:32am On Jul 30, 2022
Hausa:
Sorry, do you mean N413 or N4130?
You got me confused there.
Don't be! $10 charged from my Naira Current account at the rate of N413 or 419/$ or so.

Edited:
I just checked now, it was N4161.67 as Maintenance fee.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Incredible128: 11:38am On Jul 30, 2022
Enigma123:
Saw some phones on Aliexpress. The prices are around $60-$90.

The specs are 12gb ram and 256gb rom.

Is it legit?
No

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Greatpa1: 11:43am On Jul 30, 2022
Good morning Senior Men. Please What are the requirements for getting Gtbank Dollar Cards?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Namzy(m): 12:03pm On Jul 30, 2022
Please, @ all how do I go about this. My item was delivered from AliExpress yesterday to Anambra State by speedaf delivery man and I wasn't around to pick up said item, so I sent a colleague to do so on my behalf. Only for me to to collect said item today and found that the item was opened and a "prayer bead" was placed inside instead of the item I bought. Item already shows delivered on aliexpress. I called the delivery man and he claims item wasn't opened when delivered. I'm confused and angry and wonder why someone will do such when the item won't be of any value to them as I'm sure the thief doesn't even know what the item does.
Pic 1: expected item
Pic 2: what was delivered with package open

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jboixxx: 12:15pm On Jul 30, 2022
Namzy:
Please, @ all how do I go about this. My item was delivered from AliExpress yesterday....
Your case get as it be o. Why sent someone when you'd be avail today? Ask your colleague if it was delivered compromised or he did.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by chiboyne(m): 12:20pm On Jul 30, 2022
Namzy:
Please, @ all how do I go about this. My item was delivered from AliExpress yesterday to Anambra State by speedaf delivery man and I wasn't around to pick up said item, so I sent a colleague to do so on my behalf. Only for me to to collect said item today and found that the item was opened and a "prayer bead" was placed inside instead of the item I bought. Item already shows delivered on aliexpress. I called the delivery man and he claims item wasn't opened when delivered. I'm confused and angry and wonder why someone will do such when the item won't be of any value to them as I'm sure the thief doesn't even know what the item does.
Open dispute
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Namzy(m): 12:21pm On Jul 30, 2022
jboixxx:
Your case get as it be o. Why sent someone when you'd be avail today? Ask your colleague if it was delivered compromised or he did.

It was delivered compromised. He's a junior doctor in the teaching hospital I work at. My only problem was why he took delivery of said item in it's compromised state.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Namzy(m): 12:34pm On Jul 30, 2022
chiboyne:

Open dispute
Thanks in beginning to suspect the seller because the package sticker was slapped on another package with tracking number LB304840825SG and bracelets was written under item description @39.85 and tracking shows it was delivered to Singapore on Jul 20 2022. Maybe that was were my sticker was slapped on it and it was then directed to Nigeria. I thought the beads looked like Muslim prayer beads but I could be wrong in that assumption.

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by chiboyne(m): 12:35pm On Jul 30, 2022
Namzy:

Thanks in beginning to suspect the seller because the package sticker was slapped on another package with tracking number LB304840825SG and bracelets was written under item description @39.85 and tracking shows it was delivered to Singapore on Jul 20 2022. Maybe that was were my sticker was slapped on it and it was then directed to Nigeria. I thought the beads looked like Muslim prayer beads but I could be wrong in that assumption.
Chat the seller, show them what was delivered
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Namzy(m): 12:51pm On Jul 30, 2022
chiboyne:

Chat the seller, show them what was delivered

Thanks I'll do that
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jboixxx: 1:03pm On Jul 30, 2022
Namzy:

It was delivered compromised. He's a junior doctor in the teaching hospital I work at. My only problem was why he took delivery of said item in it's compromised state.
open your dispute. Provide evidence.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jboixxx: 1:15pm On Jul 30, 2022
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Namzy(m): 1:28pm On Jul 30, 2022
jboixxx:
open your dispute. Provide evidence.

Thanks
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Emmyyboy: 1:46pm On Jul 30, 2022
Please can someone help me with NIPOST'S working email
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by opomulero(m): 1:59pm On Jul 30, 2022
Please how can i make payment on aliexpress with my naira card?

my order is like $300

can i use bank transfer option then go to bank to process it for me.

NB: i dont have dollar hope the bank will bail me out
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by opomulero(m): 2:02pm On Jul 30, 2022
Emmyyboy:
Guys, this Singapore post item has spent 64 days in transit. On 13th July, it showed ARRIVED IN DESTINATION COUNTRY".

No update on its whereabouts in Nigeria and post office hasn't called me (this is the 16th day).

Worse, my AliExpress Buyer Protection will end in 12 days.

Please, what should I do

please how did you made payment for this
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Emmyyboy: 2:05pm On Jul 30, 2022
opomulero:

please how did you made payment for this

I used Barter App when I paid
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Emmyyboy: 2:14pm On Jul 30, 2022
Please guys help me with NIPOST working email address, the one they'd reply me on if I send mail

Please, it's urgent
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Hausa(m): 2:38pm On Jul 30, 2022
Namzy:
Wtf!!!
OMG!
Who would've done this?!
Jesus!
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by acorntree(m): 2:53pm On Jul 30, 2022
jboixxx:

I've never heard this before but I suspect his friend

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by acorntree(m): 2:54pm On Jul 30, 2022
chiboyne:

Open dispute

When no video of him opening the package. His friend is a suspect
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by opomulero(m): 2:59pm On Jul 30, 2022
Emmyyboy:
Guys, this Singapore post item has spent 64 days in transit. On 13th July, it showed ARRIVED IN DESTINATION COUNTRY".

No update on its whereabouts in Nigeria and post office hasn't called me (this is the 16th day).

Please, what should I do

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by opomulero(m): 3:00pm On Jul 30, 2022
Emmyyboy:

I used Barter App when I paid

is there any other way i can make payment now since naira card is limited
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Emmyyboy: 3:00pm On Jul 30, 2022
Please guys help me with NIPOST working email address, the one they'd reply me on if I send mail

Please it's urgent
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Namzy(m): 3:20pm On Jul 30, 2022
acorntree:

When no video of him opening the package. His friend is a suspect

It's became clear that AliExpress seller tried to play a fast one as the package has 2 tracking number with the second tracking information sticker beneath mine, or there was a mistake and the product switched places with the original owner of said prayer bracelet. I don't see how my junior colleague will have a prayer bead/bracelet ready for the exchange as I discovered the prayer bead is a "japa mala" meant for Hindus/Buddhists. So I believe that since the first tracking number showed said item delivered to Singapore by July 20th, my shipping information sticker was slapped on it redirecting it to Nigeria. I've contacted the seller and they are yet to respond. I mean for the package to have 2 different shipping information is enough suspicion. And aliexpress should stop this automatic confirmation of "R" speedaf deliveries.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by acorntree(m): 3:26pm On Jul 30, 2022
Namzy:

It's became clear that AliExpress seller tried to play a fast one as the package has 2 tracking number with the second tracking information sticker beneath mine, or there was a mistake and the product switched places with the original owner of said prayer bracelet. I don't see how my junior colleague will have a prayer bead/bracelet ready for the exchange as I discovered the prayer bead is a "japa mala" meant for Hindus/Buddhists. So I believe that since the first tracking number showed said item delivered to Singapore by July 20th, my shipping information sticker was slapped on it redirecting it to Nigeria. I've contacted the seller and they are yet to respond. I mean for the package to have 2 different shipping information is enough suspicion.

Ok. Open dispute with evidence to prove that the seller really goof. Some sellers are really stupid, there was a time one criminal sent two fake 64g memory card as original. I just did a video recording of how I use h2test software as evidence to back up the final judgement by AliExpress customer care. I won and my money was refunded. Just show all evidence to win your case. Those seller are sometimes smart on buyers
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Sureplug123(m): 3:50pm On Jul 30, 2022
Emmyyboy:

Please what should I do
also facing same challenge. I ordered 3 phones

(1) (2) (3) ... (974) (975) (976) (977) (978) (979) (980) ... (1446) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread Store / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) / **PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.