Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,527 members, 7,816,288 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:52 AM

This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper - Technology Market (988) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper (1444991 Views)

Check This Thread For Your Anker Products / Ammc Cargo: Buys And Ships Items From China Via Alibaba,aliexpress,1688,taobao&o / Get Your Orders/items Easily From Aliexpress,alibaba,gearbest,bangood,for Cheap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (985) (986) (987) (988) (989) (990) (991) ... (1440) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by eteebanky1: 4:49pm On Aug 08, 2022
JoeSef0:
Hello
Just wanted to confirm something
I was looking to buy a replacement battery for my mi 11 from AliExpress then one of my friend said shipping of phone battery isn't allowed in Nigeria
I don't know how true this is
According to him
His friend ordered a battery, shipping got declined at the sorting centre

Has anybody tried this before?

I ordered a replacement battery for my smartwatch a week ago and it's already on its way to Nigeria.

Order it bro, nothing Shake you
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Meister(m): 5:11pm On Aug 08, 2022
Emmyreal4:
please what's the meaning of the last update?

It's on its way to Nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Meister(m): 5:13pm On Aug 08, 2022
eteebanky1:

I ordered a replacement battery for my smartwatch a week ago and it's already on its way to Nigeria.

Order it bro, nothing Shake you

Phone battery and watch battery are very different, you can't even order power banks
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by earthrealm(m): 5:43pm On Aug 08, 2022
JoeSef0:
Hello
I was looking to buy a replacement battery for my mi 11 from AliExpress then one of my friend said shipping of phone battery isn't allowed in Nigeria
According to him

Mine arrived, oneplus 5 phone battery. Another huawei mate 9 pro battery.
seller concealed and shipped it as hdd .
Srller na pro

4 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Mfunkynation(m): 5:48pm On Aug 08, 2022
earthrealm:
Mine arrived, oneplus 5 phone battery. Another huawei mate 9 pro battery. seller concealed and shipped it as hdd . Srller na pro
which store
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by cbrezy(m): 6:13pm On Aug 08, 2022
chiboyne:

Bro what's Ur location,
I'm still waiting on my item from that date in Anambra.

I'm also in Anambra too and below are my both order but since then i haven't received a call to come pick it up it's almost 50days since I made the order.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by sonssyo: 7:17pm On Aug 08, 2022
@meister,what is the meaning of order cannot be placed due to security reasons?
What can I do ?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Meister(m): 7:46pm On Aug 08, 2022
sonssyo:
@mei.ster,what is the meaning of order cannot be placed due to security reasons?
What can I do ?

I've not had that problem before so I don't really know
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by sonssyo: 8:03pm On Aug 08, 2022
Meister:

I've not had that problem before so I don't really know

Ok
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Epilsantoh: 8:04pm On Aug 08, 2022
Please can Kuda Bank Atm be used for aliexpress shopping � if Yes, is there limit also 20 dollars who has tried
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Nobody: 8:09pm On Aug 08, 2022
Epilsantoh:
Please can Kuda Bank Atm be used for aliexpress shopping � if Yes, is there limit also 20 dollars who has tried
can't be used

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by canyouguess99: 1:29am On Aug 09, 2022
What's the best card to use in making AE payments?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by ceaser: 5:02am On Aug 09, 2022
So I came across this case which even to me seems strange.

This is the same tracking number checked on three different trackers: "Parcels", "17track and" track24". The item had been a long time coming after the last update of arrival in-country 7 days ago and ordinarily I wouldn't have bothered so much since it was SingPost that will end up being handled by our very efficient NIPOST. In instances with NIPOST, even waiting till 90 days period expiry is not being crazy.

But this morning I just decided to check if it had gone thru any processes in-country. The tracking in the middle screenshot left me a little confused. First, I have the impression that it probably might have been returned because of the statement in red. But then another information above it gave transit of 16th February 2022, 00:00 hours, with the tag info "item sent abroad". Yet the info below it and on the other trackers show movement within the period I ordered the item.

I ordered for this thing during the barter card closure rush few weeks ago.

Biko, who understand the movement of the item ó? Shey dem don dey carry am go where e no know?

1 Share

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by chiboyne(m): 5:41am On Aug 09, 2022
cbrezy:

I'm also in Anambra too and below are my both order but since then i haven't received a call to come pick it up it's almost 50days since I made the order.
We go dey patient o.
Till whenever nipost remember this region

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Mrreed(m): 6:00am On Aug 09, 2022
JoeSef0:
Hello
According to him

Yes. Battery related items are mostly shipped through Hong-Kong and most forwarders ship from Mainland China. If that battery is really scarce in Nigeria, ship it through a forwarder
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by gideonvalor98(m): 6:03am On Aug 09, 2022
Pls house i want to order a samsung A series phone on Aliexpress. I saw two sellers, one is superglx and the second display samsung direct store(don't know if it's true).
Pls,has anyone transact business with these sellers before? Or what will be your advice?. Thanks awaiting response
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by morikee: 6:05am On Aug 09, 2022
ceaser:
So I came across this case which even to me seems strange.

This is the same tracking number checked on three different trackers: "Parcels", "17track and" track24". The item had been a long time coming after the last update of arrival in-country 7 days ago and ordinarily I wouldn't have bothered so much since it was SingPost that will end up being handled by our very efficient NIPOST. In instances with NIPOST, even waiting till 90 days period expiry is not being crazy.

But this morning I just decided to check if it had gone thru any processes in-country. The tracking in the middle screenshot left me a little confused. First, I have the impression that it probably might have been returned because of the statement in red. But then another information above it gave transit of 16th February 2022, 00:00 hours, with the tag info "item sent abroad". Yet the info below it and on the other trackers show movement within the period I ordered the item.

I ordered for this thing during the barter card closure rush few weeks ago.

Biko, who understand the movement of the item ó? Shey dem don dey carry am go where e no know?

This one done enter Nigeria na see the last Update "Lagos Air"
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by gideonvalor98(m): 6:10am On Aug 09, 2022
Olamak1:

The phone got to me in 10 days, from the date of dispatch to destination country. As per logistics company, leave that to the seller. He gives the parcel to aliexpress who eventually decides which carrier to use. In my case, my order was handed over to 4px and it got delivered promptly. No custom duty, only handling charge paid at the post office for a pick up.

Morning bro. I'd like to order a samsung A33 phone on AE. Both sellers - Superglx store and samsung direct store(don't know if it's real samsung store) delivery date is Oct 2. Any advice bro? Also this will be my first time of shopping on AE. I have shop on wish.com before though. Thanks
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by damotche: 10:07am On Aug 09, 2022
grinface98:
So how far, bro? Have you gotten your item?

Yes i have received it yesterday, i had to call the customer care and the guy that brought my previous packages, and luckily it was still the same guy who brought it yesterday too....

The only issue now is that when i test the package which is a motherboard... nothing is displaying on my previous laptop screen but it work while using VGA i.e external monitor........
My previous motherboard is gateway NV53..but i order Gateway Nv59 which are alike in every aspect......the only difference is that Nv53 is AMD and does not have Discrete graphic card while Nv59 is intel and has graphic card which is Radeon hd 5650......
So that yesterday i was just not my self after all the wait.......
So i will go and look for NV59 screen itself maybe that is the reason why it not displaying....
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Olamak1(m): 10:34am On Aug 09, 2022
gideonvalor98:

Morning bro. I'd like to order a samsung A33 phone on AE. Both sellers - Superglx store and samsung direct store(don't know if it's real samsung store) delivery date is Oct 2. Any advice bro? Also this will be my first time of shopping on AE. I have shop on wish.com before though. Thanks

Hello, you can go ahead and make your purchase. I've just checked aliexpress and discoverd that the two stores you mentioned have good rating. But you must bear in mind the waiting time. You could be lucky, though, and your order arrives on time. Besides, before you place your order, chatt the seller and tell him to declare the phone as USED PHONE or PHONE ACCESSORIES and price it accordingly. This is to avoid being taxed by custom. Good luck
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by orikzz(m): 10:40am On Aug 09, 2022
Emmyreal4:
please what's the meaning of the last update?

Is your shipping method
Cainaio standard for special goods ?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Emmyreal4(m): 10:51am On Aug 09, 2022
orikzz:

Is your shipping method
Cainaio standard for special goods ?
yes boss
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by ceaser: 10:55am On Aug 09, 2022
morikee:

This one done enter Nigeria na see the last Update "Lagos Air"

Thanks.

My confusion is that Shey no be say dem don dey take am back go China. Note that notification in the middle screenshot in red that says "item was in transportation period for a long time still has no delivery results" and then below it is the notification of 15-02-22 of "mykulc insert item into bag" then followed by the update of 16-02_22 which says "mykulc send item abroad (edi - received)".

Both are periods far outside (before) the time I placed the order or the latest reasonable update on it of 2-08-22 of arrival at destination country.

The only reasonable explanation I could think of, except someone here gives a more realistic reason from which I really wish to learn, is that the tracking number was perhaps used once before around February this year for another buyer and again reassigned to my own item in July. The system may still have not deleted the update from the February usage of the tracking number.

Aswear, I never jam this kain confusing update before. grin grin

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by berbz(m): 11:18am On Aug 09, 2022
Pls help

I used dollar card to buy this screen from AliExpress and it takes time to deliver so I asked for refund and they sent me this . But dollar card has been discontinued. How will I get my money now

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by orikzz(m): 11:23am On Aug 09, 2022
Emmyreal4:
yes boss

That shipping method na long thing... I've been expecting my product since July 15 when it arrived Nigeria
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by NobleSeed(m): 11:24am On Aug 09, 2022
guys plz help me out
I tried purchasing this router by paying with my zenith card but isn't going through.
I'm in need of 5 of this products.
Any other payment method
?

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Nobody: 12:49pm On Aug 09, 2022
Just got a call from nipost to come pick up my two parcels i placed order on 21st of july using special goods LP shipping (19days).

surprised cos even tracking the items is yet to arrive Nigeria, neither have speedaf items i bought on same day arrived..

both item came combined
nobi nipost again abi eye dey pain me? grin grin

2 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by gr8gem(f): 1:43pm On Aug 09, 2022
Please house i need recommendation for a good earbud with anc, apex, 4mics, bt 5.2, affordable and durable with good battery life and can fit in small ear without taking off, I'll appreciate your recommendation. The last one i got tronsmart Apollo air is big for my ear and the left ear doesn't stay up to an hour and I'm going to file for dispute.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by JoeSef0(m): 3:27pm On Aug 09, 2022
Forwarder?

What does that mean
Mrreed:

Yes. Battery related items are mostly shipped through Hong-Kong and most forwarders ship from Mainland China. If that battery is really scarce in Nigeria, ship it through a forwarder
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by JoeSef0(m): 3:28pm On Aug 09, 2022
Did you tell the seller to do it that Way?
Or he just figured that himself
earthrealm:

Mine arrived, oneplus 5 phone battery. Another huawei mate 9 pro battery.
seller concealed and shipped it as hdd .
Srller na pro
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by JoeSef0(m): 3:29pm On Aug 09, 2022
Omo
Na wa o
morikee:

Yes not allowed they cancelled and refund me for Ulefone Armor 3T battery ordered last month
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by anonymousey: 3:49pm On Aug 09, 2022
gr8gem:
Please house i need recommendation for a good earbud with anc, apex, 4mics, bt 5.2, affordable and durable with good battery life and can fit in small ear without taking off, I'll appreciate your recommendation. The last one i got tronsmart Apollo air is big for my ear and the left ear doesn't stay up to an hour and I'm going to file for dispute.

What is your budget?

https://www.nairaland.com/5904712/gadgets-anker-amazon-jlab-xiaomi/20#115526069

(1) (2) (3) ... (985) (986) (987) (988) (989) (990) (991) ... (1440) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread Store / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) / **PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897

Viewing this topic: Encitee3991(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.