Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,038 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:15 AM

Guys Wipe off Your Tears, Dont Lose Hope - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Wipe off Your Tears, Dont Lose Hope (2076 Views)

How Will You Feel If Your Tears Is Been Ignored / Let Your Tears Shine A Light In This World. / How I Started And Overcame 17 Years Masturbation(tears) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys Wipe off Your Tears, Dont Lose Hope by Omolola1(f): 10:16am On Oct 07, 2010
Very true,

Guys dont lose hope o!
Your missing ribs is around the corner grin
Re: Guys Wipe off Your Tears, Dont Lose Hope by Tosinville(m): 10:31am On Oct 07, 2010
BUNCH OF UGLY LADIES THAT ARE FEELING SO FLY ON NL.

But in real world guys don't look at their wrinkled and horrible faces twice nd even though they wanna fuk them, they only use pillow to cover their scary faces after that dump their azzes for these left-overs to come on here to front for guys don't know how ugly they are over there.
Re: Guys Wipe off Your Tears, Dont Lose Hope by 190: 10:33am On Oct 07, 2010
Tink_sh:

U know ure special and different.,
I dont Joke with your heart @ all,
dont listen 2 brownteeth, he's just plain jealous
I remain the rite man for u

Sweet words, thanks. But i dont think you could handle me, hehe!! I may be to much for you! grin

U are the special one,

The one ive been waiting for,

here,
Re: Guys Wipe off Your Tears, Dont Lose Hope by Creamish(f): 4:05pm On Oct 07, 2010
Tink_sh:

I would settle for a honest, loyal, faithful, good man any day over a rich man! Money cant by that stuff!!
190:

all these and more u would find in me~ kiss kiss kiss

Great!

Tink_sh . . . .welcome to d group. wink
Re: Guys Wipe off Your Tears, Dont Lose Hope by 190: 4:14pm On Oct 07, 2010
^^
Tink ish is my nephew

I tot i told u that already!!

Its you i want and adore!!
Re: Guys Wipe off Your Tears, Dont Lose Hope by Ayowumie(m): 4:47pm On Oct 07, 2010
Inked_Nerd:

lmao, you must meet my renaissance man requirements before you can declare yourself as the man for me grin.

List your requirements. As a measure of assurance, am saying, I meet all. Your search for Mr. Right is finally over.
Re: Guys Wipe off Your Tears, Dont Lose Hope by InkedNerd(f): 4:50pm On Oct 07, 2010
lol, my dear I was joking. But I can still show you if you want.
Re: Guys Wipe off Your Tears, Dont Lose Hope by ccollins(m): 10:05pm On Oct 07, 2010
Lol,no gurl(lemme say 98%) is gonna agree that love is unconditional,they only just love money n satistfaction,they don't give 2 dickhead abt u urself personally.Just want d good things u have.(speaks in yoruba)*Ewoo,e mi ofe obirin ti oni ife mi oo *i rather be a monk .;d
Re: Guys Wipe off Your Tears, Dont Lose Hope by Tinksh(f): 2:21am On Oct 08, 2010
190:

^^
Tink ish is my nephew

I tot i told u that already!!

Its you i want and adore!!

What Umm you obviously havent noticed im a woman!!! Crazy man.

Hope you and creamish are very happy together.

Creamish, I am sure you can handle yourself!! hehe!!! Thank you for the lovely welcome, hehe! I am now tendering my resignation from 'the group', whatever group i was in, lol!!!
Re: Guys Wipe off Your Tears, Dont Lose Hope by Ayowumie(m): 8:40am On Oct 08, 2010
Inked_Nerd:

lol, my dear I was joking. But I can still show you if you want.
Am all in. So?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Im So Eager To Propose To Her After Just One Week Of Meeting Her / Would You Still Love Him/her If Their Face Gets Scalded?? / The Greatest Question That Has Never Been Answered.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.