Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,674 members, 7,820,367 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:45 PM

She Loves Me Pushed Her Away With My Attitudes Now Another One Has Come. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Loves Me Pushed Her Away With My Attitudes Now Another One Has Come. (1327 Views)

My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes / I Pushed Her Away With My Attitude Now I Want Her Back / Glorianna Eghe-Idubor: "If Your Girlfriend Can't Cook For You, Throw Her Away" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Loves Me Pushed Her Away With My Attitudes Now Another One Has Come. by teeboy100(m): 11:31am On Jun 26, 2019
Hello nairalanders.

Here is the girl, were are living in the same area, her elder sister and my brother are friends. it just happened one day, I went one my teacher so I met this girl and her elder sister when I was done with my teacher thats when her sister blow out the matter to my teacher, she said "yes sir my sister always disturbed me that she love him (that was me) and she would like me to marry her ". and again her sister said she used to forgot to tell my brother. Upon hearing that I was tremendously shocked.
my teacher just said he is a good guy.
From the moment, from the day I can't keep calm, I always think about it, I don't know what to do because I'm an introvert.
One day in the morning I was going out she saw me and call out my name she greeted me she's very happy seeing me and I can see it, I greeted her back too and I didn't say else, honestly I don't know what to say.
several occasions, we would meet and just greet each other and go. My attitude toward her is good sometimes I just keep mute won't say anything.
sometimes I would pass by side without saying anything.
she really love to the extent that all her family knew about it .

There was a time she traveled and I didn't call her, didn't ask for her and when she got back she was disappointed, she wasn't happy. it hurt her, still I didn't talk to her.

That was when I knew that I've hurt her, may be she would have cried for it.
Now I know that I have broke someone heart, I've hurt someone that love me.

One day I called on the phone she was angry with she wanted to cry but hang up the call, I wanted to apologize to her but she never give me any chance.
I would called she won't pick, I sent several messages no reply.
Now she found another guy, and she is very happy Thank God. I'm happy for her too but I know I've lose something in my life.
Till now am still looking for a chance to apologize, to ask for forgiveness because I know what I did.

Now there's another girl, they're sharing the same name, she really like me but I'm afraid I don't want to lose I don't want break heart.

PLEASE YOUR TAKE ON THIS..
Re: She Loves Me Pushed Her Away With My Attitudes Now Another One Has Come. by BuikeNwaosu: 12:27pm On Jun 26, 2019
Hmm!! Dis Ur English, E Get How E Be O. Anyways My Only Advice For U Is Dat U Should Try To Be More Open With Dis New One,try Asking Her About Herself,how Her Day Went Or Say Funny Things Dat Would Make Her Laugh. In Other Words Jus Try To Communicate More With Her Nd Other People Or Else She Go See Another Guy Wey Like Her Leave U Commot

3 Likes

Re: She Loves Me Pushed Her Away With My Attitudes Now Another One Has Come. by benzene00: 12:29pm On Jun 26, 2019
All these kids on nairaland sef

5 Likes

Re: She Loves Me Pushed Her Away With My Attitudes Now Another One Has Come. by oweniwe(m): 12:33pm On Jun 26, 2019
O.p all your school teachers from pry 1 to ss3 need flogging.

Which kind of essay writing is this?

I almost got headache reading what you wrote angry

5 Likes

Re: She Loves Me Pushed Her Away With My Attitudes Now Another One Has Come. by Halezis(m): 1:42pm On Jun 26, 2019
OP wetin we do you nah?cry
Started having headache just by trying to read meaning into the heading, then the postgrin

Anyway, if I got you right.. Try to be open and let it flow naturally and don't forget to replicate care, very important!
Re: She Loves Me Pushed Her Away With My Attitudes Now Another One Has Come. by LewsTherin: 1:50pm On Jun 26, 2019
Daaayyyuuuum
Re: She Loves Me Pushed Her Away With My Attitudes Now Another One Has Come. by Nobody: 2:05pm On Jun 26, 2019
Sadist. U need psychological evaluation
Re: She Loves Me Pushed Her Away With My Attitudes Now Another One Has Come. by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 2:20pm On Jun 26, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:

You mean the OP?
If yes, how's he a sadist? Cox ayam not understanding.

As for my take, Op I'm sorry. I came here to read comments.
Re: She Loves Me Pushed Her Away With My Attitudes Now Another One Has Come. by ITbomb(m): 2:21pm On Jun 26, 2019
What's your 2go username

3 Likes

Re: She Loves Me Pushed Her Away With My Attitudes Now Another One Has Come. by luvyaself95(m): 2:28pm On Jun 26, 2019
You Need To Go Back To School
That The aspect where you lack attitude.
I doubt if it's emotional feelings...
Bottom Line: I Know Am Not Perfect In English Infact Nobody Is Perfect.
But My English is not worse Than The Worsiest Of Yours...

4 Likes

Re: She Loves Me Pushed Her Away With My Attitudes Now Another One Has Come. by ebonyggurl(f): 4:08pm On Jun 26, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:

What? undecided
Re: She Loves Me Pushed Her Away With My Attitudes Now Another One Has Come. by Fountainofyouth(f): 4:21pm On Jun 26, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:

How

2 Likes

Re: She Loves Me Pushed Her Away With My Attitudes Now Another One Has Come. by welturebotanical: 4:24pm On Jun 26, 2019
CLEAR PIMPLES AND ACNE IN TWO WEEKS
100% natural solution.
Checkout my signature for more details
Re: She Loves Me Pushed Her Away With My Attitudes Now Another One Has Come. by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jun 26, 2019
As I notice say errors too much for this write-up, I just kukuma stop to de read.

I cannot come and go and start reading rubbish
Re: She Loves Me Pushed Her Away With My Attitudes Now Another One Has Come. by CosmicPhoenix: 8:43pm On Jun 26, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:

Re: She Loves Me Pushed Her Away With My Attitudes Now Another One Has Come. by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jun 26, 2019
[quote author=CosmicPhoenix post=79700070][/quote]Ogini

(1) (Reply)

When A Man Sits Comfortably After A Girl Leaves The Table At An Event? / I Don't Like Lazy Women / Pregnant Women, Do You Like Posting This On Social Media?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.