Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,614 members, 7,958,862 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 06:04 AM

Corper Poses With A Mad Man In Onitsha (Photos) - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Corper Poses With A Mad Man In Onitsha (Photos) (44874 Views)

Corper Poses With The Car He Bought With His NYSC Allawee (Photos) / NYSC: Female Corper Poses With A Gun (Photos) / Corper Susan Joseph Poses With Her Students, Says 'I Don't Want To Leave Rivers' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Corper Poses With A Mad Man In Onitsha (Photos) by femi4: 4:57pm On Jun 26, 2019
Did you ask for his permission before putting his picture on social media
Re: Corper Poses With A Mad Man In Onitsha (Photos) by Dolorsa: 4:58pm On Jun 26, 2019
Myself2:

Savage

Plus her English get small comma
Father English, abeg show us wetin you don take your commaless English achieve

1 Like

Re: Corper Poses With A Mad Man In Onitsha (Photos) by toluwa1(f): 4:59pm On Jun 26, 2019
Nwodosis:
Now that you've fallen for him, don't come here to ask us for the interpretation of a madman chasing you in your dream!

Lol.......I am not there oooo
Re: Corper Poses With A Mad Man In Onitsha (Photos) by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jun 26, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
All for the gram.
Appreciate her kind gesture first.
Re: Corper Poses With A Mad Man In Onitsha (Photos) by Kingrexyl(m): 4:59pm On Jun 26, 2019
Good for her
Re: Corper Poses With A Mad Man In Onitsha (Photos) by awa(m): 5:00pm On Jun 26, 2019
I might not be able to do what you have done but I think that was thoughtful of you. Making the mentally challenged man felt loved is a great gift in a country where very many have not been able to even care for the Sane ones...

5 Likes

Re: Corper Poses With A Mad Man In Onitsha (Photos) by bamasite2: 5:00pm On Jun 26, 2019
This is called non-discrimination policy grin grin grin
titiloyeblog:
@titiloyeblog.com

A female corper shared the experience she had with a mad man on her way for final clearance. On her social media handle, she wrote;

source: https://www.titiloyeblog.com/2019/06/this-mad-man-made-my-day-corper-shares.html

Re: Corper Poses With A Mad Man In Onitsha (Photos) by Graduateacher(f): 5:01pm On Jun 26, 2019
safarigirl:
Look how she smiles in the picture, she isn't trying to ease away from the man because of his appearance or state of mind, she even posted the picture and is excited by it.

This is a lady with a pure heart, the fact that people think this is an avenue to mock her says more about such people, than about this lady.

God bless her immensely. Not just her POP, but it will be well with her all her life. She's a rare one

Hope you're seeing how she used her jacket to cover her body, trying to protect herself from any germs he's carrying sad
Re: Corper Poses With A Mad Man In Onitsha (Photos) by safarigirl(f): 5:05pm On Jun 26, 2019
Graduateacher:

Hope you're seeing how she used her jacket to cover her body, trying to protect herself from any germs he's carrying sad

Is that what you can see?

I see the place is wet and rain is falling, so, she used that jacket to protect her head.

Even with the jacket, most people will never be that close to a mad man

5 Likes

Re: Corper Poses With A Mad Man In Onitsha (Photos) by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jun 26, 2019
titiloyeblog:
@titiloyeblog.com

A female corper shared the experience she had with a mad man on her way for final clearance. On her social media handle, she wrote;

source: https://www.titiloyeblog.com/2019/06/this-mad-man-made-my-day-corper-shares.html he's a destitute not a madman

Re: Corper Poses With A Mad Man In Onitsha (Photos) by Starhearts: 5:11pm On Jun 26, 2019
Corper + insane fellow = mandolin
Re: Corper Poses With A Mad Man In Onitsha (Photos) by slystyle203(m): 5:11pm On Jun 26, 2019
This is suicide attempt,somebody should call the police
Re: Corper Poses With A Mad Man In Onitsha (Photos) by Nobody: 5:15pm On Jun 26, 2019
Erediauwa:
Appreciate her kind gesture first.
Its well appreciated by the receiver.
Re: Corper Poses With A Mad Man In Onitsha (Photos) by Streetdreamx(m): 5:15pm On Jun 26, 2019
That guy is on an assignment..
Re: Corper Poses With A Mad Man In Onitsha (Photos) by emydnobl: 5:15pm On Jun 26, 2019
LawyerKunle2:
At your RISK..

Mad Man Syndrome..... Mtchewwww

Re: Corper Poses With A Mad Man In Onitsha (Photos) by Olayinka8793(m): 5:18pm On Jun 26, 2019
Which kain rough play be this?
Re: Corper Poses With A Mad Man In Onitsha (Photos) by asawanathegreat(m): 5:19pm On Jun 26, 2019
Pray make em no bite your ear.
Re: Corper Poses With A Mad Man In Onitsha (Photos) by nwabobo: 5:21pm On Jun 26, 2019
titiloyeblog:
@titiloyeblog.com

source: https://www.titiloyeblog.com/2019/06/this-mad-man-made-my-day-corper-shares.html

See the grammar of a supposed graduate. Smh for Nigeria.
Re: Corper Poses With A Mad Man In Onitsha (Photos) by Lovelyn451(f): 5:22pm On Jun 26, 2019
Wow...my kinda friends...real and purehearted

2 Likes

Re: Corper Poses With A Mad Man In Onitsha (Photos) by Freestainworld(m): 5:25pm On Jun 26, 2019
sister talk true na your relation.
Re: Corper Poses With A Mad Man In Onitsha (Photos) by Fidelismaria: 5:26pm On Jun 26, 2019
Next thing we will hear is

'Lady who showed love to a madman jobless after her nysc'

Then the Lady will come online and be like

'Nigerians help me, ever since i showed love to a madman, my life has been miserable'

Rubbish

Tufiakwa
Re: Corper Poses With A Mad Man In Onitsha (Photos) by flattenyourbely: 5:26pm On Jun 26, 2019
titiloyeblog:
This is what we call "HUMANITY"

Yes u are right, we are made to put smile on other's face not to make them weep.

Check my signature for your waist trainer
Flatten your big belly.
We deliver nationwide.
WhatsApp or call 090-eighty-three- ninety-three-0001

1 Like

Re: Corper Poses With A Mad Man In Onitsha (Photos) by Cocoxoxo(f): 5:32pm On Jun 26, 2019
Nwodosis:
Now that you've fallen for him, don't come here to ask us for the interpretation of a madman chasing you in your dream!

grin you are wicked
Re: Corper Poses With A Mad Man In Onitsha (Photos) by Ernerstdavid55(m): 5:39pm On Jun 26, 2019
Re: Corper Poses With A Mad Man In Onitsha (Photos) by Ernerstdavid55(m): 5:40pm On Jun 26, 2019
Nwodosis:
grin grin are u jealous

1 Like

Re: Corper Poses With A Mad Man In Onitsha (Photos) by Blessings4me(m): 5:42pm On Jun 26, 2019
After now u go say ur toto don lost abi
Re: Corper Poses With A Mad Man In Onitsha (Photos) by OSCARTEC: 5:47pm On Jun 26, 2019
lol...D mad man is well known @ Onitsha and very funny..he likes greetings
Re: Corper Poses With A Mad Man In Onitsha (Photos) by Nobody: 5:47pm On Jun 26, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Its well appreciated by the receiver.
How then is it "All For The Gram"?
Re: Corper Poses With A Mad Man In Onitsha (Photos) by cato4u(m): 5:51pm On Jun 26, 2019
The guy stays at dmgs onitsha
Re: Corper Poses With A Mad Man In Onitsha (Photos) by EseBaba: 5:53pm On Jun 26, 2019
May the Lord honour you as you honour a mad man. As you did not despise him, so will humanity not despise you but only do your bidding!
Re: Corper Poses With A Mad Man In Onitsha (Photos) by Georgekyrian(m): 5:54pm On Jun 26, 2019
I know the guy about 7 years ago when he’s still alright, he tried withstood and declined the madness but him village people hold am tight
Re: Corper Poses With A Mad Man In Onitsha (Photos) by clive2u(m): 6:03pm On Jun 26, 2019
Looks more like a keke mechanic.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Female NYSC Member Dies In Kaduna State (Photos) / Female Corper Crying Because Of 33k She Will Miss From NYSC / Corper Rocks Super Eagles Jersey With NYSC Khaki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.