Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,476 members, 7,819,736 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:00 PM

Corper Poses With A Mad Man In Onitsha (Photos) - NYSC (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Corper Poses With A Mad Man In Onitsha (Photos) (44701 Views)

Corper Poses With The Car He Bought With His NYSC Allawee (Photos) / NYSC: Female Corper Poses With A Gun (Photos) / Corper Susan Joseph Poses With Her Students, Says 'I Don't Want To Leave Rivers' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Corper Poses With A Mad Man In Onitsha (Photos) by myfrontpage: 6:03pm On Jun 26, 2019
grin
Re: Corper Poses With A Mad Man In Onitsha (Photos) by Mbediogu(m): 6:04pm On Jun 26, 2019
Nwodosis:
Now that you've fallen for him, don't come here to ask us for the interpretation of a madman chasing you in your dream!

Thanks she already knows.
Re: Corper Poses With A Mad Man In Onitsha (Photos) by Duane212(m): 6:10pm On Jun 26, 2019
ainas247:
shocked That's not a mad man. that's a mental disable man.
them no born am well to stand with a mad man

Rank your business fast on Google...
chat up and get a great result
you just dey speak Grammer, to what difference does it make?
Re: Corper Poses With A Mad Man In Onitsha (Photos) by Mysselff2: 6:10pm On Jun 26, 2019
Dolorsa:
Father English, abeg show us wetin you don take your commaless English achieve

Ah ah easy now, If he shows you, how will it help you out of your frustrations
Re: Corper Poses With A Mad Man In Onitsha (Photos) by Habeyy(m): 6:20pm On Jun 26, 2019
Love for humanity is the greatest religion
I'm moved to tears
God bless and make this lady happy beyond comprehension throughout the days of her live

I so much wish to meet her

One my greatest internet pictures of all time
Re: Corper Poses With A Mad Man In Onitsha (Photos) by Adakintroy: 6:28pm On Jun 26, 2019
Nwodosis:
Now that you've fallen for him, don't come here to ask us for the interpretation of a madman chasing you in your dream!

Sharap!
Re: Corper Poses With A Mad Man In Onitsha (Photos) by Haddeyholler(m): 6:37pm On Jun 26, 2019
Kinda Heart
Re: Corper Poses With A Mad Man In Onitsha (Photos) by tonye33(m): 6:37pm On Jun 26, 2019
titiloyeblog:
@titiloyeblog.com

A female corper shared the experience she had with a mad man on her way for final clearance. On her social media handle, she wrote;

source: https://www.titiloyeblog.com/2019/06/this-mad-man-made-my-day-corper-shares.html

The mad man resemble statue sha
Re: Corper Poses With A Mad Man In Onitsha (Photos) by BarryLondon007(m): 6:44pm On Jun 26, 2019
Nwodosis:
Savage

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Corper Poses With A Mad Man In Onitsha (Photos) by mrZENographer: 6:44pm On Jun 26, 2019
safarigirl:
Look how she smiles in the picture, she isn't trying to ease away from the man because of his appearance or state of mind, she even posted the picture and is excited by it.

This is a lady with a pure heart, the fact that people think this is an avenue to mock her says more about such people, than about this lady.

God bless her immensely. Not just her POP, but it will be well with her all her life. She's a rare one

Such kind words. Thank God you were there.
Re: Corper Poses With A Mad Man In Onitsha (Photos) by titiloyeblog: 6:45pm On Jun 26, 2019
nwabobo:

See the grammar of a supposed graduate. Smh for Nigeria.

Correction please
Re: Corper Poses With A Mad Man In Onitsha (Photos) by Haykinsofficial: 6:56pm On Jun 26, 2019
Aww so cute, but u should have used a softer word instead of using "madman" to qualify him.

Rare gesture I must confess

Re: Corper Poses With A Mad Man In Onitsha (Photos) by ToscanHenry: 7:15pm On Jun 26, 2019
if you live around onitsha you will know the man in the picture he's mentally unstable..his also friendly he goes around to beg people for what to eat at times he will do some odd work like packing waste bin for people, just to see what to eat. they call him "nwannem o" in igbo meaning my my sibling.
Re: Corper Poses With A Mad Man In Onitsha (Photos) by bluefilm: 7:22pm On Jun 26, 2019
Mind you, not all mad men you see are really mad.

Some are on a mission.

A mission to destroy!

Beware.
Re: Corper Poses With A Mad Man In Onitsha (Photos) by Dolorsa: 7:30pm On Jun 26, 2019
Mysselff2:

[s]Ah ah easy now, If he shows you, how will it help you out of your frustrations[/s]
Re: Corper Poses With A Mad Man In Onitsha (Photos) by Tonymegabush1(m): 7:53pm On Jun 26, 2019
I knd the man, always see him.along new mrkt rd the way he walks terrifies ppl as if he hit you once coming direct towards you
Re: Corper Poses With A Mad Man In Onitsha (Photos) by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jun 26, 2019
ainas247:
shocked That's not a mad man. that's a mental disable man.
them no born am well to stand with a mad man

I am laughing out loud
Re: Corper Poses With A Mad Man In Onitsha (Photos) by Kirinwa: 9:14pm On Jun 26, 2019
E no kiss am grin

Some girls get mind sha.
Re: Corper Poses With A Mad Man In Onitsha (Photos) by Kirinwa: 9:19pm On Jun 26, 2019
safarigirl:
Look how she smiles in the picture, she isn't trying to ease away from the man because of his appearance or state of mind, she even posted the picture and is excited by it.

This is a lady with a pure heart, the fact that people think this is an avenue to mock her says more about such people, than about this lady.

God bless her immensely. Not just her POP, but it will be well with her all her life. She's a rare one

We need people like you to emulate her. When are you posting your own selfie?
Re: Corper Poses With A Mad Man In Onitsha (Photos) by weezyk(m): 9:56pm On Jun 26, 2019
titiloyeblog:
@titiloyeblog.com

A female corper shared the experience she had with a mad man on her way for final clearance. On her social media handle, she wrote;

source: https://www.titiloyeblog.com/2019/06/this-mad-man-made-my-day-corper-shares.html

These moderators self eh. Topic I posted two ✌️ days ago but it's on front page from another person... �‍♂️
https://www.nairaland.com/5263448/corp-member-takes-photograph-mad

1 Like

Re: Corper Poses With A Mad Man In Onitsha (Photos) by Andersonjr(m): 10:29pm On Jun 26, 2019
How sure are you that he's a mad man? Mayb he's just some homeless person living on the street

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Corper Poses With A Mad Man In Onitsha (Photos) by OyinO: 1:30am On Jun 27, 2019
Deserves international recognition, honour and award.
Re: Corper Poses With A Mad Man In Onitsha (Photos) by enemyofprogress: 6:18am On Jun 27, 2019
Finally she met her real biological father in far away Onitsha
Re: Corper Poses With A Mad Man In Onitsha (Photos) by enemyofprogress: 6:21am On Jun 27, 2019
ToscanHenry:
if you live around onitsha you will know the man in the picture he's mentally unstable..his also friendly he goes around to beg people for what to eat at times he will do some odd work like packing waste bin for people, just to see what to eat. they call him "nwannem o" in igbo meaning my my sibling.
you resemble the man small grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Corper Poses With A Mad Man In Onitsha (Photos) by Futureyahooboi(m): 7:18am On Jun 27, 2019
Na so e dey start.... after service you will understand better after you don waka under hot sun dey find work then you will know better...
Re: Corper Poses With A Mad Man In Onitsha (Photos) by Myself2(m): 7:09pm On Jun 27, 2019
Dolorsa:
Father English, abeg show us wetin you don take your commaless English achieve

I've used it to do things and add value to humanity , things you can never achieve with your illiteracy and frustration
Re: Corper Poses With A Mad Man In Onitsha (Photos) by Dolorsa: 8:33pm On Jun 27, 2019
[s]Myself2:

I've used it to do things and add value to humanity , things you can never achieve with your illiteracy and frustration
[/s]
Re: Corper Poses With A Mad Man In Onitsha (Photos) by booksrite001: 5:24am On Jul 02, 2019
andersonjr:
How sure are you that he's a mad man? Mayb he's just some homeless person living on the street

shocked

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NYSC 2016 Batch B Stream 2: An Important Information For Aspiring Corps Members / Adeshina Damilola Comedian 'Ibadan' Dies Few Weeks To The End Of His NYSC / Female NYSC Member Dies In Kaduna State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.