Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,414 members, 7,819,486 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:04 PM

Soyinka: Much Ado About Plane Seats By Deji Yesufu - Literature (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Soyinka: Much Ado About Plane Seats By Deji Yesufu (18466 Views)

Victor Banjo: A Book By Deji Yesufu / Wole Soyinka With Founding Members Of Pyrate In 1952 (Throwback Photo) / Wole Soyinka Reacts To Wedding Of His Son, Oretunlewa And Nneka Ekechukwu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soyinka: Much Ado About Plane Seats By Deji Yesufu by Nobody: 9:09am On Jun 27, 2019
don4real18:

A simple question. Have you been out of the country to know what happens in other parts of the world? Forget the movies you watch. I've been to Australia, Ireland and Scotland, and can tell you that there are benefits for the elderly there. You can be the third on a queue but when senior citizens approach, it is expected you give way to them. You won't tell no one that you were there first. It's called respect. If you respect the authorities in the country by moving your car out of the way when convoys are passing even though it feels right to ply the route ahead of them as you were there first, then it won't cost you anything to let some things go when it comes to someone elderly.
So he should let his money and everything he struggled for to get that seat go to hell for me if I see someone on my seat no matter the age and I know that the seat is not even worth anything I will let it go simple it's not because of age I will allow you to walk all over my rights haha the people outside know their rights us our elders decide our fate it ain't right

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soyinka: Much Ado About Plane Seats By Deji Yesufu by SMBH: 10:10am On Jun 27, 2019
Lovelyn451:
okay...
Re: Soyinka: Much Ado About Plane Seats By Deji Yesufu by laudate: 9:51am On Jun 28, 2019
don4real18:

A simple question. Have you been out of the country to know what happens in other parts of the world? Forget the movies you watch. I've been to Australia, Ireland and Scotland, and can tell you that there are benefits for the elderly there. You can be the third on a queue but when senior citizens approach, it is expected you give way to them. You won't tell no one that you were there first. It's called respect. If you respect the authorities in the country by moving your car out of the way when convoys are passing even though it feels right to ply the route ahead of them as you were there first, then it won't cost you anything to let some things go when it comes to someone elderly.
Your papa born you well. cheesy Please when you get to the next corner, turn right. Ask for Mama Emmanuel's shop. Tell her you are from me, and she should give you a correct chilled bottle of the best wine in town. You deserve it. All the drinks are on me. cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soyinka: Much Ado About Plane Seats By Deji Yesufu by booksrite001: 5:18am On Jul 02, 2019
laudate:
Your papa born you well. Please when you get to the next corner, turn right. Ask for Mama Emmanuel's shop. Tell her you are from me, and she should give you a correct chilled bottle of the best wine in town. You deserve it. All the drinks are on me.

smiley

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

THE BLACKMAIL / Michelle Nkamankeng, The Youngest Published Author In Africa (PHOTOS) / Post A Quote From A Book You're Reading or Have Read. Include the Book Title.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.