Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,039 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:28 AM

AFCON: Amr Warda Sent Home From Egypt Over Leaked Chat With Women - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / AFCON: Amr Warda Sent Home From Egypt Over Leaked Chat With Women (42957 Views)

AFCON 2019: Players Threaten To Leave Egypt Over Match Bonuses / AFCON 2019: Adama Niane Sent Home For Slapping Team Captain / Super Eagles Call Off Their strike In Egypt Over Unpaid Allowances (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AFCON: Amr Warda Sent Home From Egypt Over Leaked Chat With Women by Dechymmytv(f): 11:27pm On Jun 26, 2019
atheistandproud:

See as I dey observe you right now
how did you get my wallpaper
Re: AFCON: Amr Warda Sent Home From Egypt Over Leaked Chat With Women by atheistandproud(m): 11:31pm On Jun 26, 2019
Dechymmytv:
how did you get my wallpaper

Lol.

grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: AFCON: Amr Warda Sent Home From Egypt Over Leaked Chat With Women by kingjudecy(m): 11:31pm On Jun 26, 2019
Much better so he can have enough time and space to chat all the women in the universe.
Man will never learn from the previous sack in the Garden of Eden.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: AFCON: Amr Warda Sent Home From Egypt Over Leaked Chat With Women by brightnonso: 11:34pm On Jun 26, 2019
lakesider:

So u sti believe the Adam and eve story
so you believe sun, moon and air Theory? no repent and give your life to Jesus Christ, you will burn in hell...

1 Like

Re: AFCON: Amr Warda Sent Home From Egypt Over Leaked Chat With Women by deolu2000(m): 11:37pm On Jun 26, 2019
Erediauwa:
Reminds me of one Celestine Babayaro.
Celestine brought women to team hotel actually.
Re: AFCON: Amr Warda Sent Home From Egypt Over Leaked Chat With Women by tomju(m): 12:31am On Jun 27, 2019
Please what is a rod?
Dechymmytv:
undecided and who told you I don't receive a good rod...? This useless pervert

1 Like

Re: AFCON: Amr Warda Sent Home From Egypt Over Leaked Chat With Women by 9jaRealist: 1:05am On Jun 27, 2019
CANlBUS:
Women are the worst thing that happened to earth,Starting from the HIV infected sluts here

Who gave birth to you? A man?! shocked
>

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: AFCON: Amr Warda Sent Home From Egypt Over Leaked Chat With Women by suitlovers: 6:19am On Jun 27, 2019
No matter how mighty a man is, a little girl with a tiny breast can pull him down from his throne.

Men just really need to apply self control, that is only if they wish to remain successful.

If you need the best quality Men's UK Suits at 15,000 Naira, feel free to check my signature.

Re: AFCON: Amr Warda Sent Home From Egypt Over Leaked Chat With Women by optimism91(m): 6:37am On Jun 27, 2019
daddytime:
Women.....

Bringing men down since the days of Adam..
Men always running after women to bring them down since the days of Samson.
Re: AFCON: Amr Warda Sent Home From Egypt Over Leaked Chat With Women by ungara17: 7:10am On Jun 27, 2019
Where is the screenshot of his conversation with the girl?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: AFCON: Amr Warda Sent Home From Egypt Over Leaked Chat With Women by safarigirl(f): 7:29am On Jun 27, 2019
CANlBUS:
Women are the worst thing that happened to earth,Starting from the HIV infected sluts here
yet it was men that brought HIV to the world.
Re: AFCON: Amr Warda Sent Home From Egypt Over Leaked Chat With Women by Nobody: 7:32am On Jun 27, 2019
tomju:
Please what is a rod?

Be like say dem be plumbers.. No mind

1 Like

Re: AFCON: Amr Warda Sent Home From Egypt Over Leaked Chat With Women by safarigirl(f): 7:32am On Jun 27, 2019
brightnonso:

so you believe sun, moon and air Theory?
no repent and give your life to Jesus Christ, you will burn in hell...
oshe! Angel Michael, holder of the key to heaven's gate.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: AFCON: Amr Warda Sent Home From Egypt Over Leaked Chat With Women by olarge: 8:17am On Jun 27, 2019
infogenius:
D guy resemble fellaini
Like mad grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: AFCON: Amr Warda Sent Home From Egypt Over Leaked Chat With Women by enomakos(m): 8:42am On Jun 27, 2019
cryP
lakesider:

So u sti believe the Adam and eve story
so you think that story is tales by moonlight?
Re: AFCON: Amr Warda Sent Home From Egypt Over Leaked Chat With Women by zioneel(m): 9:15am On Jun 27, 2019
i am pretty sure they wouldn't send salah home like that...he should have just been suspended for a match instead of being sent home.
Re: AFCON: Amr Warda Sent Home From Egypt Over Leaked Chat With Women by meobizy(f): 10:17am On Jun 27, 2019
Am I the only one who came here expecting to read the chats?
Kai, Nairalanders can hyperventilate over hearsay.
I need proof, if not what’s the point reporting this?
Re: AFCON: Amr Warda Sent Home From Egypt Over Leaked Chat With Women by MeeLan: 1:16pm On Jun 27, 2019
The ills of social media. not women per see.
Re: AFCON: Amr Warda Sent Home From Egypt Over Leaked Chat With Women by Kokoebapluse(m): 1:31pm On Jun 27, 2019
jameshow:

Bible will never lie, read proverb 31 :2 -3

grin. Bible lie. Bible said rabbit is among animals that chewing the cud. In( livetecus ).

Bible lie that sky have pillar.

Bible lies that Earth have 4 corner.

Bible lies that Earth is older than sun.

Many lies in Bible

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Unai Emery Sacked As Arsenal Manager / McGregor Vs Mayweather, T-Mobile Arena, The 20,000 Capacity Venue(Photos) / Mesut Ozil Deleted From Chinese PES 2020 After Uighur Muslim Criticism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.