Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,939 members, 7,821,286 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:57 AM

Should I Accept This Police Job? - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Should I Accept This Police Job? (21937 Views)

VIDEO: Over 30,000 fill Pakistan's stadium for only 1,100 advertised police job / Should I Accept This Job Offer? / Should I Accept This Salesboy 7am-7pm, N25k Job Offer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Accept This Police Job? by SeniorZato(m): 3:26pm On Jun 27, 2019
Ijawwomaninoyo:

Ironically, he claimed he doesn't know why he is not getting jobs. Do you know how many employers he might have shut down instead of answering simple questions?
You can imagine

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Accept This Police Job? by yusufmurry: 4:12pm On Jun 27, 2019
OvaSabi1:

You're already banking on him marrying an unemployed woman. Nigerians! Worse still, you're banking on the prerequisite that she will have no speciality skills or trade of her own.

You misunderstood me for the place of who to assist manage it. Remember, OP never mentioned what business is about nor his marital status. Everyone is giving viable opinion that may fall into his status. I never mentioned marriage. Read back. Moreover, business does not require marital status nor degree but just thinking faculty for business.

1 Like

Re: Should I Accept This Police Job? by xianah(f): 4:20pm On Jun 27, 2019
My dear u can run the two together....ur business nd the federal job,it's nt like private sector that dey will over use u.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should I Accept This Police Job? by fantasiafairy: 9:31pm On Jun 27, 2019
decrownprince:

Please how is the training like? Is it tough and for how long?
The salary structure for police recruit?
Re: Should I Accept This Police Job? by hausadreturn(m): 1:02am On Jun 28, 2019
decrownprince:
Yes. Unless u reduce ur age and rewrite jamb and WAEC and forget ur present certificate. I knw of a guy dat finish his B.Sc at d age of 21yrs. He reduce his age and rewrite WAEC and get admission into NDA.
Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should I Accept This Police Job? by decrownprince(m): 8:05am On Jun 30, 2019
fantasiafairy:

Please how is the training like? Is it tough and for how long?
The salary structure for police recruit?
The training is not difficult. You will be train mostly on crime prevention and investigation. With a little combat training. The training is between 6 - 9 months. After passing out, you can go for advance combat training and weapon handling when you want to convert to the following departments; Mobile Police (MOPOL), Counter Terrorism Unit (CTU), SPU, Border Patrol etc or if you are going Foreign Peace Keeping Mission etc. You will also go for advance detective course if you want to be a detective. The basic salary for Constable is between 48 - 50k. Plus allowance (depending on the departments u are working), special duty allowance, guard duty allowance, free medical care and free medication for u and ur family under the NHIS, free accommodation, your pensions and entitlement when you retire which will be running into millions.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Accept This Police Job? by Slimkkkk: 5:44pm On Jun 30, 2019
decrownprince:
The training is not difficult. You will be train mostly on crime prevention and investigation. With a little combat training. The training is between 6 - 9 months. After passing out, you can go for advance combat training and weapon handling when you want to convert to the following departments; Mobile Police (MOPOL), Counter Terrorism Unit (CTU), SPU, Border Patrol etc or if you are going Foreign Peace Keeping Mission etc. You will also go for advance detective course if you want to be a detective. The basic salary for Constable is between 48 - 50k. Plus allowance (depending on the departments u are working), special duty allowance, guard duty allowance, free medical care and free medication for u and ur family under the NHIS, free accommodation, your pensions and entitlement when you retire which will be running into millions.
How do I reach u
Need to discuss something with u pls
Re: Should I Accept This Police Job? by decrownprince(m): 10:58pm On Jun 30, 2019
Slimkkkk:

How do I reach u
Need to discuss something with u pls
am at Cameroon border. Just flash me on this number +2 3 7 6 6 2 5 9 9 8 0 5 and i will call u back.

1 Like

Re: Should I Accept This Police Job? by Slimkkkk: 6:53am On Jul 01, 2019
decrownprince:
am at Cameroon border. Just flash me on this number +2 3 7 6 6 2 5 9 9 8 0 5 and i will call u back.
Thank u bro

2 Likes

Re: Should I Accept This Police Job? by hausadreturn(m): 12:16pm On Jul 02, 2019
decrownprince:
Police sef dey reach that side?
Where soldiers come dey?
Re: Should I Accept This Police Job? by fantasiafairy: 7:18pm On Jul 02, 2019
decrownprince:

I'm just seeing this...Thank you for the explanation!!!

1 Like

Re: Should I Accept This Police Job? by decrownprince(m): 1:52pm On Jul 03, 2019
fantasiafairy:

I'm just seeing this...Thank you for the explanation!!!
You are welcome. Anytime man.

1 Like

Re: Should I Accept This Police Job? by decrownprince(m): 2:03pm On Jul 03, 2019
hausadreturn:
Police sef dey reach that side?
Where soldiers come dey?
Nigeria Police are everywhere and even outside the country. Nigeria Police go for peace keeping mission in other countries under the United Nations (UN) Peace Keeping Force (PKF). Nigeria Police also work and cooperation with other Police organisation in 194 countries under the International Police (INTERPOL) to fight international crime and share information

2 Likes

Re: Should I Accept This Police Job? by Sayboy: 10:24am On Mar 09, 2020
Confused about how to move ahead in your career?

Let's help you through your career, turnaround your disappointment and land an offer.

Schedule your appointment, take your career to the next level

Drop a message on 08080939463

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Flutterwave Internship / Why Do 2.2 Graduates Smartly Omit Their Grades On Their Cvs / How Nairaland Helped In Exposing A Fake Job Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.