Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,971 members, 7,817,849 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:10 PM

Oppo Unveils The World’s First Under-screen Selfie Camera - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Oppo Unveils The World’s First Under-screen Selfie Camera (53883 Views)

Oppo Unveils Reno3 And Reno3 Pro In Nigeria / Top 7 Android Smartphones With The Best Selfie Camera / Itel Announce S32 Smartphone With Dual Selfie Camera And Fingerprint Scanner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oppo Unveils The World’s First Under-screen Selfie Camera by Jeromejnr(m): 1:40pm On Jun 27, 2019
sulasa07:
Even Samsung n iPhone have become students learning from Oppo

That's a lie.

Samsung had dis tech a long time but they would never rush to bring out an inferior product.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oppo Unveils The World’s First Under-screen Selfie Camera by Nobody: 1:41pm On Jun 27, 2019
Oppo ko, Oponu ni.

1 Like

Re: Oppo Unveils The World’s First Under-screen Selfie Camera by martineverest(m): 1:42pm On Jun 27, 2019
tolexy007:
grin grin grin grin it is either samsung or Nothing... sorry i dont do China
u said it all
Re: Oppo Unveils The World’s First Under-screen Selfie Camera by tolexy007(m): 1:42pm On Jun 27, 2019
Shalama:
Oppo ko, Oponu ni.

grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oppo Unveils The World’s First Under-screen Selfie Camera by JennyOfOldstones(f): 1:42pm On Jun 27, 2019
vowiski:

You must be a learner. You think Samsung and Apple don't have this tech already?

FYI: But can't rush and release what will fail and ultimately affect their brands. These no name complained don't care about brands...

You can make a comparison between the Samsung Fold and Huawei Fold devices. The difference is clear.
It's ironic you said this and mentioned Galaxy Fold in the same breath

1 Like

Re: Oppo Unveils The World’s First Under-screen Selfie Camera by Studyinchina200(m): 1:43pm On Jun 27, 2019
God bless China
Re: Oppo Unveils The World’s First Under-screen Selfie Camera by Nobody: 1:43pm On Jun 27, 2019
vowiski:

You must be a learner. You think Samsung and Apple don't have this tech already?

FYI: But can't rush and release what will fail and ultimately affect their brands. These no name complained don't care about brands...

You can make a comparison between the Samsung Fold and Huawei Fold devices. The difference is clear.

seriously ? they have it already but allowed oppo to release it first, they allowed oppo to take the glory?

1 Like

Re: Oppo Unveils The World’s First Under-screen Selfie Camera by netpro(m): 1:45pm On Jun 27, 2019
Competition is the driving force.

I am waiting for the technology of Teleportation. I want to travel the Milky way galaxy.
Re: Oppo Unveils The World’s First Under-screen Selfie Camera by Nobody: 1:48pm On Jun 27, 2019
jubrilcastle:

I'm telling you. Most people don't just know

Market ing

Poor
Re: Oppo Unveils The World’s First Under-screen Selfie Camera by wman(m): 1:48pm On Jun 27, 2019
Wrong. Xiaomi was the first to unveil this.

And big tech companies like Samsung and Apple can't adopt this yet cos the camera quality is poorer.

1 Like

Re: Oppo Unveils The World’s First Under-screen Selfie Camera by Nobody: 1:49pm On Jun 27, 2019
Jeromejnr:

That's a lie.

Samsung had dis tech a long time but they would never rush to bring out an inferior product.

OK. Samsung manager undecided

2 Likes

Re: Oppo Unveils The World’s First Under-screen Selfie Camera by MrBONE2(m): 1:56pm On Jun 27, 2019
Twenty47:
Hmm... This is nice
And this is why i keep telling people around me that if i ever get money, i will introduce new brand of phones to them cuz they think it's only tecno and infinix that are android phones meanwhile there names should not be mentioned when we are talking about real gadgets.
Pls dont mind me cuz its even a tecno phone that i used to type this oo.

grin

Re: Oppo Unveils The World’s First Under-screen Selfie Camera by LawyerKunle2(m): 1:56pm On Jun 27, 2019
Nice One
Re: Oppo Unveils The World’s First Under-screen Selfie Camera by ola9ja(m): 1:59pm On Jun 27, 2019
Ajfems:
All this technological breakthrough when naija go join nau

The problem still revolves around our governments , they are not investing on any research especially technological research, we have the population, we can break through. Remember no nation is free who is not a master of themselves. Africa , more especially Nigeria is subservient and dependent in all areas and if they continue like this we won't go any where.
Re: Oppo Unveils The World’s First Under-screen Selfie Camera by uuzba(m): 2:01pm On Jun 27, 2019
You using Tecno? And making mouth? See how all your text cannot even show in English on my phone. Gan change dat phone! grin

Twenty47:

嗯。。。这很好
这就是为什么我不断告诉周围的人,如果我得到钱,我会介绍新的品牌的手机给他们,因为他们认为这只是tecno和infinix,android手机同时有名字不应该被提及,当我们谈论真正的小工具。
请不要介意我,甚至一个tecno手机,我用来键入这个oo。

Re: Oppo Unveils The World’s First Under-screen Selfie Camera by jaxxy(m): 2:02pm On Jun 27, 2019
sulasa07:
Even Samsung n iPhone have become students learning from Oppo

Where are their fones in the market? U think it’s by making noise or building irrelevant innovation? Not every innovation is revolutionary, practical or marketable.
Re: Oppo Unveils The World’s First Under-screen Selfie Camera by Len234: 2:04pm On Jun 27, 2019
tolexy007:
grin grin grin grin it is either samsung or Nothing... sorry i dont do China
.. See you even Samsung and iPhone make their phones in China because of low cost of production. Other phones are giving them a run for their money. Huawei is 2nd most sold phone in the world. Without this Google issue, they will be the first in two years time.

1 Like

Re: Oppo Unveils The World’s First Under-screen Selfie Camera by SarkinYarki: 2:10pm On Jun 27, 2019
I recently bought an OPPO F11 pro just because I wasn't satisfied with the front camera of my S10 plus and since then I have been sold on the OPPo brand ..I don't think I will waste money on a Samsung again

4 Likes

Re: Oppo Unveils The World’s First Under-screen Selfie Camera by Hayzead07(m): 2:12pm On Jun 27, 2019
Benekruku:
It still wont beat the Oppo's in

Opebi
Empire
Shrine
Allen
Kakawa
Empire
Green Lion,
7up Phase 1,2,3 Oppo master...I hail o��

Thats the only Oppo I know
Re: Oppo Unveils The World’s First Under-screen Selfie Camera by Jeromejnr(m): 2:12pm On Jun 27, 2019
Len234:
.. See you even Samsung and iPhone make their phones in China because of low cost of production. Other phones are giving them a run for their money. Huawei is 2nd most sold phone in the world. Without this Google issue, they will be the first in two years time.

Get your facts right..Samsung makes a large percentage of their phones in Vietnam and Korea.
Re: Oppo Unveils The World’s First Under-screen Selfie Camera by TeamSimple(m): 2:12pm On Jun 27, 2019
fineboynl:
..its not about who did it first. but who perfected it.

that's why apple and Samsung don't rush to released this newly invention. its all about brand, quality and world best quality and the reasons they are overpriced is because of researches, massive investment on over tested quality and durability.

why would Nigeria move forward when we have this set of people in leadership

www.nairaland.com/attachments/9358386_5986647512595592442099333122783932517449728n_jpge491964d1e080df1ca4b44f9a6542691
Often times have seen these picture on here . You don’t have an understanding of what the innovations means because I see that is where your problem lies . This innovation here means Islamic innovations and not scientific or technological. It means establishing Islam in accordance with the way the prophet (saw) laid it and not bringing other form of worship (innovations ). Have a nice day

2 Likes

Re: Oppo Unveils The World’s First Under-screen Selfie Camera by Nobody: 2:17pm On Jun 27, 2019
Gabson001:

Exactly bro.. The least oppo gat great cameras
U believe these pictures have great details abi ??.
Simple cropping , e don dey misbehave

1 Like

Re: Oppo Unveils The World’s First Under-screen Selfie Camera by Erolow(f): 2:18pm On Jun 27, 2019
Wow!!!

See signature below if interested in free digital marketing training

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

3 Facebook Hidden Tricks You Never Knew Existed / 2go- What Went Wrong? / Etisalat Customer Care Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.